Ceremony of Dreams Reviews

42 | Las Vegas, NV

42 Reviews for Ceremony of Dreams

42 Ceremony of Dreams Reviews

Kev · Married on 08/02/2018

It was an awesome day we will always remember out there in the desert, working with Terri as an officiant has been the best choice from the start. Since we are from Europe we had to email and organize a lot before, with Terri everything was very professional. The ceremony itself was a fully customized one and Terri made it the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined. Even after a few weeks back home we would always call her again. Best possible rating: 5 stars!

Sabine and Kevin

Brad · Married on 12/02/2017

Thank you so much ceremony of dreams! Terri was an incredible help with planning of the wedding vows. John performed such a beautiful ceremony in a room full of all our loved ones and took the time to get to know each and everyone of them! Very highly recommended for anyone’s special day!

Ceremony of Dreams 1
    Ceremony of Dreams 2
    Ceremony of Dreams 3
    Ceremony of Dreams 4
    Ceremony of Dreams 5

Alison · Married on 07/22/2017

Lovely ceremony in the Canyon ! Terri was very professional and discussed the Ceremony and vows beforehand. It certainly was a memorable service. Lovely Lady:-)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Alison, it was truly a pleasure to be part of your and Matthew's ceremony. Best wishes always!

Carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

I just want to give a very big thanks to Terri. Everything about the ceremony went wonderful. Terri was timely, very warm and caring and understanding all of my needs for the wedding ceremony. I would refer her for any ones wedding ceremony.

Again thanks so very much Terri and god bless.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Carolyn, I enjoyed meeting you and your family. Best wishes to you and Charles!

Micheal · Married on 06/17/2017

The Ceremony of Dreams really outdone themselves with their customer service. Every single detail was thought of and cared for by our officiant, Terri. Thank you so much for really making the a ceremony of dreams!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Micheal & Gio, it was truly my pleasure to work with both of you. Best Wishes always!

Kellie · Married on 06/13/2017

Terri did an amazing job with our wedding on 6.13.17! She was very professional and handled all of our paperwork in a timely manner- she had everything done in a jiff. She is also extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend her to anyone!

Brittney · Married on 05/05/2017

I highly recommend Ceremony of Dreams. Everyone was so nice and professional. Thank you all for making my Big Day perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

I was honored to be part of your big day Brittney. I wish you and Dean the best!

Holly · Married on 04/22/2017

John performed our wedding ceremony and we couldn't be more happy with how it went. He was so kind and made sure to answer all of our questions. He even had tissue for meg during the ceremony! Terri was also really sweet and made sure to check up on things and that we were being well taken care of. I would highly recommend the both of them to perform any wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Holly. You were such a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and Aaron!

Susana · Married on 04/20/2017

Terry performed our ceremony! It was absolutely perfect!She completely personalized our ceremony to fit our biracial wedding. She made everyone feel welcomed, and did everything I told her would be my dream ceremony.
    We couldn't be ahy happier!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was so much fun preparing for the ceremony with you and David. Thank you for allowing me to share your special day. Best wishes Susana and David!

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2017

Terri's fee is minimal compared to the value you receive in her services. She makes your ceremony personal and special. No pressure and she makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet her. Terri is who you want to officiate your special day. Loved her!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you, Kathy, I loved meeting you, Frank, and your family. Best wishes as you start your new life together.

nicky · Married on 03/24/2017

Terri was absolutely wonderful. We are so pleased she was a part of our special day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

I loved meeting your family. Thank you for allowing me to share your wedding day. Best wishes always Nicky & Lawrence!

Brian · Married on 03/18/2017

Teri did an amazing ceremony for us on such a short notice. She is so warm and giving which comes through her words and actions. We wanted a very simple yet caring ceremony and that is exactly what we had. We shared our love and commitment to each other and Teri made it easy to relax and enjoy the moment.

Being a same sex couple we were concerned that we would find an officiate that we could be comfortable and that is Teri for sure. Teri truly believe love trumps all and she has a lovely way of letting you focus on the love and commitment you are making towards each other.

We are very pleased that we choose Teri to officiate our special day and are grateful to her for helping us find our hearts and truly take a few minutes out of our crazy lives and focus on what we mean to each other. If you are looking for someone who will listen to what you want, offer suggestions and truly make your ceremony special, we feel Terri is an awesome choice.

Thank you so much Teri for making our special day indeed special.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I was honored to be a small part of uniting your love, Brian and Richard.

Mark · Married on 02/16/2017

We couldn't of asked for a better person than Terri to perform our ceremony in the Grand Canyon. She was helpful, attentive, professional, friendly and polite throughout our experience. We couldn't recommend her highly enough it was our pleasure to have her as part of our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was my pleasure. Wishing you many more happy years together Mark & Andrea!

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

Terri was the cornerstone of our most perfect ceremony. She was very patient, invested, and her energy was so positive.
    She took the time to meet and get to know us, our story, and what we expected from our special day and she couldn't have delivered any better.
    With this woman, you're in great hands!!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. Best wishes always Amanda & Iris!

Shelly · Married on 02/03/2017

Terri was extremely helpful and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process and was graceful and comforting on our official day. She made us feel like we were long time friends before and even since the wedding. She is truly a loving soul. We are so blessed to have had her be a part of our wedding. She really is the absolute best.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

The love you two show for each other is beautiful. Best wishes Shelly and Ginger.

Lisa · Married on 01/18/2017

Terri Wengjen was wonderful in officiating our 25th Wedding Anniversary vow renewal ceremony. My husband and I wanted a unique ceremony in a special location to remember always. Terri gave us a simple and sweet ceremony that was perfect for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We highly recommend Terri for your special day! Thanks to Terri and everyone for making our day fabulous!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Best wishes for another 25 years Lisa and Terry. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your celebration.

Karen · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVED Terri!!! She was so easy to work with, offered some wonderful much-needed suggestions and did a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony! Our friends said it was the most personal ceremony they ever attended. Thank you, Terri, for helping us have a day we'll never forget!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was so much fun to work with you and Ed. Best wishes for another 50 years!

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

I recommend Terri as your officient for your wedding. She was on time, professional, and friendly. The ceremony was beautiful and she even gives you a copy of for your records. Thank you Terri!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was such a joy to be part of your special day. Best wishes always!

rebecca · Married on 11/22/2016

Brilliant service Terri was amazing would highly recommend her service for any wedding. Very please with it all and I cannot thank you her enough.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you Becky, it was an honor to be part of your special day. Best wishes always!

Alisha · Married on 11/16/2016

We met Terri on the day of our ceremony without speaking or arranging anything with her prior to our wedding. I must admit we were very nervous that we wouldn't be meeting the person marrying us until an hour or so before we were married but she was everything we hoped for and more. Terri was genuinely interested and excited to be marrying us and took her time getting to know a little about us, our history and what we wanted before getting down to business. We wanted to say our own vows and Terri was more than happy to accommodate and was excited to hear what we had to say to each other and it was lovely having her be apart of our special day. Terri was professional but friendly and provided the best service we could have hoped for-would definetely recommend if you're looking for a personal, unique, special and lovely service. You can tell that Terri loves her job by the words she said and ceremony she held for us. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was so much fun to be part of your wedding day. Best wishes always Alisha and Craig!

Jolene · Married on 11/10/2016

Terri was wonderful. Though we had just met her, she was able to make our ceremony personal and perfect. It felt like we had known her for a long time the way she performed our ceremony. Thank you for making our day so much more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for the honor of being part of your special day. Best wishes always Jason and Jolene!

cj · Married on 11/02/2016

amazing work.....and very creative!!!

Don · Married on 10/25/2016

Terri worked very hard to accommodate our wishes and performed our wedding in the manner per our request

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Best wishes always Don and Lin Yang!

Joseph · Married on 10/23/2016

Last Sunday my then fiancé and I flew by helicopter to the Grand Canyon, descended 3500 feet under the rim and landed on a plateau overlooking the Colorado River. The flight was absolutely breathtaking. We had the Best Man and the Maid of Honor with us as well. The wonderful thing about this was I was the only one at that point that knew we were getting married in the Grand Canyon. When the limo picked us up at our hotel, I told everyone we were going to the chapel. When we got to the airport, they all became bewildered of course. I simply laughed and said, “This is one of my surprises, a helicopter tour before we go to the chapel.” Even when we landed on the plateau, everyone thought we were still going to hop back in the copter and go to the chapel. Then I said, “Welcome to the chapel.” Everyone was thrilled. Hats off to all involved for pulling this off. Keith, the pilot, Terri, the minister and Amanda, the photographer never let on why we were going there. Everyone was absolutely fantastic. Terri then began the ceremony after we all had a chance to spend some time admiring the beauty of it all. She was absolutely terrific. She truly made it feel like our special day, not just another wedding she was doing. Her words along with the vows were well thought out and heartfelt. We couldn’t have been happier. She seemed as excited as we were. Through it all, Amanda took many amazing pictures and a video of our ceremony for us to remember this perfect day. We enjoyed Hor dourves, Champagne and our Wedding Cake to top the adventure off. Then Keith our experienced pilot (1st day on the job, lol) took us all on a picturesque flight all the way back and then down the Vegas strip to end the day. Truly a beautiful memory, thank you all.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your surprise. I truly enjoyed your family. Best wishes always!

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

Terri is awesome! She is so patient, kind and really wants to ensure you have the perfect wedding ceremony. Terri is very responsive, professional and truly made our day special. We highly recommend her for your officiant needs! She also filed all of the paperwork post-ceremony and provided an e-mail to notify us that the marriage certificate was ready! Thanks for everything Terri!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your special day. Best wishes always Aaron & Justine!