31 Reviews for Ceremonies by Sandy

Counseling (3)
Agnostic (1)
31 Ceremonies by Sandy Reviews

1.5

I was a little saddened to see Sandy get a 5 star review - and she not answer my messages, or return a phone call. Not even so much as a text :(

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved Sandy! We live an hour apart so we skyped for our initial meeting. She provided a ton of reading selections, ring vows, and a nice layout for how things would go, like our sand ceremony and final blessing. Everything went so smoothly, I loved every word said during our ceremony, feeling it was true to my husband and I (nothing fake or confusing). She spoke with passion and really conveyed what she was saying with love and happiness. I always thought my officiant would be male, but I will say choosing Sandy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was great at rehearsal really guiding us where to go and what to do. I can't recommend her enough (and her prices are so reasonable!). Thank you Sandy for sharing in our day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Sandy officiated our wedding this past May and we couldn't have asked for a better person to share our ceremony with. She was super attentive, understood us a couple, and was just as enthusiastic about us getting married as we were. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing she was. Look no further if you want an officiant that will make your day even more memorable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Great value for the service!

Profile Picture User6708748, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Definitely go with Sandy! She was so kind, professional, and helpful! We really had no idea what wedding ceremonies really involved, but Sandy guided us and informed us of everything we needed to know! She really took the time to know us and learn what was important to us. All of our guests told us how much they loved our officiant, and how small and personal she made our big wedding feel! Plus, she took care of everything afterwards!! We absolutely loved Sandy!

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was wonderful. Very professional, organized, well-spoken, and most importantly, understood us.. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was fantastic! Not only was she responsive and so affordable but she also made our ceremony feel personal. I was worried about planning everything online (this was my choice, she does do face to face planning) but it went great. We had everything set up well in advance and the ceremony was perfect!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy gave us the material and guidance we needed to craft our own ceremony that fit within the expectations of a wedding, but was unique to us. The execution went off without a hitch except for myself and my bride. (Think about it : )

I would also recommend the marriage counseling that Sandy offers; since we were out-of-state we were only able to go once, but it was a great experience. After 8 years together, it's easy to gloss over the deeper aspects of the relationship, but Sandy was able to bring those pieces to the forefront.

Profile Picture User6827023, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

It was very nice doing business with Sandy. She worked with us at the last minute. I would recommend her to anyone. Very nice to work with. Thank You Sandy !!
Brad & Tonya

Profile Picture Brad, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely spectacular. Provided the exact type of service that I sought for my special day. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Sandy was the best choice that we could've made for our wedding. Our guest continually commented that her words and clarity during the ceremony were beautiful, and that marrying couples was her calling. Sandy help to make our day even more special with her loving personality and her gift of blessing unions. Thank you Sandy!

Profile Picture nicole, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Sandy was great to work with. We chose to do the pre-marital coaching and she was very flexible in meeting around our work schedules. The pre-marital coaching was very, very useful in improving our communication skills and resolving some ongoing issues, I strongly recommend it to everyone. Our guests were very impressed with how beautiful, unique, and personal Sandy made our ceremony. She is fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Marta, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Just thinking about our wedding with Sandy as our officiant makes me tear up. She was just amazing. She met with us to get to know us and our story before and I truly felt like I had known her a long time after talking for a little over an hour! She was quick to respond to e-mails and had great suggestions when we got stuck in planning our ceremony. The guests just raved about her. I feel she truly believes in what she is saying and speaks from the heart. I wish I could have the opportunity to use her services again. I would 100% percent without a doubt recommend her!

Profile Picture Katy, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

our names are Melissa & matt hafer. we met sandy from this site and had never known her before. EVERYONE there thought she had known us for life!. she was not only on time but early, took control of a bunch of people that didn't know what to do when we did a walk thru and the wedding was just fantastic!
she was professional,the talk was beautiful and she met all the people hat came to the wedding.
I'm telling ya, USE HER you won't be disappointed.
if you read this sandy, thanks again.

mel and matt

Profile Picture matthew, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was such a pleasure to work in planning our wedding ceremony. She responded quickly to any inquiries I made with her, the cost was very reasonable, and she was overall just a very friendly and professional person to work with. We asked to have our son incorporated into the wedding vows and together we created such a beautiful vows for the 3 of us to read. Most of our guests were asking us how long we had known her because she made the ceremony so personal to our situation. It was an overall beautiful day and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to officiate their wedding.

Profile Picture User5301689, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were planning on just going to a mayor's office to get married but then we decided with our parents getting older we wanted them to join us on our special day. All of this was last minute. I found Sandy and sent her an email. Sandy immediately got back with us. She had the date open that we wanted to get married on. With her help we had everything set to go within 30 minutes of emails. We decided to have just the immediate family there with us. Sandy offered us the church or outside for our ceremony. We chose to have it done on the gazebo. We have two family members that are in wheelchairs so we needed some place that wheelchair accessible. It was a beautiful day. Sandy's tone of voice is so calming that she immediately made me feel comfortable. She offered some suggestions on the type of services she did. We chose to have her to insert a special reading during the exchanging of the rings. She was so pleasant and full of smiles which made all of us (7) feel comfortable. My sister-in-law said it was short but very elegant. Thank You Sandy for being there and guiding us when we didn't know where to turn at the last minute. You are heaven sent. We highly recommend Ceremonies by Sandy!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow! We are so happy that we found Ceremonies by Sandy! We had contacted a few other officiants in the area and didn't feel a connection the way we did with Sandy. We had planned our elopement in just a month and knew we wouldn't be able to meet our officiant prior to our wedding day. She was there with us to guide our selections and give us outstanding advice through phone calls and emails. She walked us through the entire process of our ceremony and made us feel so comfortable!!

The rain on our wedding day had wiped out our park that we originally chosen and we needed a change of venue. After a few calls, we decided on Mt. Echo park just a few hours before our schedule ceremony. Between the horrible rainstorms and traffic and last minute change of venue, she was an absolute dream to work with. She was well-spoken, down to earth, upbeat, and charming. Many factors influenced our reasons for elopement, but to us, the reason was the ceremony, the personal and intimate exchange of vows and readings we wanted to share. She exceeded all expectations we had for our day. Our guests gave such high praise on her beautiful ceremony and flexibility.

I would highly recommend Sandy for any wedding or spiritual guidance. She went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful. Thank you, Sandy!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was outstanding! She put together a beautiful, secular ceremony for us that conveyed our values. Sandy was also extremely flexible and supportive when my mother in law fell ill in the months before our wedding. My MIL ended up being in a wheelchair for the duration of our wedding, and Sandy was able to rework our ceremony so that we could still include my MIL. I cannot recommend Sandy highly enough! Her kindness, flexibility, and positive attitude made our day!

Profile Picture Alex, 3/21/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We sought Sandy's services because we wanted a secular wedding ceremony. From the start, Sandy was responsive and helpful. We felt so comfortable when we met with her to put together our personal ceremony. Throughout the year if I had any questions (or worries!) Sandy was quick to put me at ease, which was wonderful once wedding planning started getting stressful!
As for the ceremony, there aren't enough words to say how amazing it went. We had a crowd of about 160 and every one of them told my husband and I how special the ceremony was, how they'd never seen a ceremony so personal, and a few even asked if Sandy was our close friend, saying the 3 of us looked so connected during the ceremony. It was very neat to have guests remember pieces of the ceremony that felt special to them as well.
Overall, I know the day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without Sandy. I would recommend her a hundred times over to anyone looking for a traditional OR non-traditional wedding!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would recommend sandy to everyone that i know because she was so amazing. My wedding started an hour and a half late and she was so pleasant and so sweet she waited patiently. I was so nervous that she would be upset or even leave but she didn't and perform a beautiful ceremony for my husband and i and i am very grateful that i chose her. I will recommend her to all of my friends and my new family.

Profile Picture krystal, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From start to finish Sandy was fantastic. My wife and I had many questions and concerns about the proceedings, how it would look, what we should do, and Sandy not only answered those question and many more, but made us feel comfortable. If you are seeking a caring, responsive, professional and overall wonderful Officiant for your wedding we hope you look no further than Sandy. There is none any better in our mind and will highly recommend Sandy to other over and over again.

Profile Picture Jeff, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had so many of our guest compliment us on how beautiful our ceremony was, and Sandy is the one we have to thank for that. She included my husband's and my children into the ceremony which was so touching and heartfelt. The children loved that they were included in the ceremony and we will always cherish the memories and that moment of our families offically joining together. Sandy has the best personality and is very professional. She listened to what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Sandy for helping to make our day very special and beautiful!

Profile Picture Autumn, 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This wedding was extremely last minute. Sandy was very accommodating, and professional. She made our day so special. Friends and family we so pleased with her and impressed by her skill to share our love with everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Autumn, 12/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy walked us through the entire process of creating a personal outline for our ceremony. Everything was written out for us in our meetings prior and at the rehearsal, so we didn't have to worry about it on the wedding day. She was well-spoken, down to earth, upbeat, and charming. Our guests literally gave us compliments on how good the ceremony was performed. Sandy also walked us through the knot tying ritual, which my wife and I wanted to include. I would highly recommend Sandy for a wedding. She went above and beyond for us. Thank you Sandy :)

-Jesse and Samantha

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I requested an online quote for the elopement ceremony as my husband and I just wanted a small, intimate wedding with low stress. The price was very reasonable for our elopement ceremony. Sandy is also very quick to respond to emails and is always offering additional help. She is professional and organized. You can really tell she loves helping people and bringing them together on their wedding day. She is pretty flexible, especially with elopements on weekday evenings. Overall, the value of her services are above and beyond. I would definitely recommend her to anyone interested in finding an officiant. Thank you so much Sandy!

Profile Picture User3487917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review