11 Reviews for Celebrating With Elegance by Pamela

To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
11 Celebrating With Elegance by Pamela Reviews

Everything was beautifully done and coordinated perfectly which enabled all of the meals, shows, activities and events to stay on schedule. This was a large event spanning three days and Pamela worked hard putting in long hours remaining cheerful and dedicated through out.

Profile Picture Jill, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Pamela di a terrific job in assisting our family for our trip to Costa Rica, she attended to every single details, responded to all of our questions and the service was just impeccable. Thanks Pamela!

Profile Picture User7478030, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pamela is a very detailed oriented professional. Working with Pamela has been a pleasure. We look forward working with her again!

Profile Picture User7023595, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pamela is exceptional! I attended an anniversary party she planned and it was amazing from start to finish! It was a 3 day event in Miami; the meals, hotel, ceremony and reception were unbelievable! Pamela was available and attended each event. The attention to detail was excellent and she made it effortless for the hosts and guests alike. My experience was unforgettable and I would hire Pamela in a minute for an event or vacation planning.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pamela was an excellent find! My husband and I wanted to plan a dream weekend for our 25th wedding anniversary and it became a reality with Pamela's help. She is knowledgeable, creative, and a joy to work with. From planning to execution, Pamela was present and personally oversaw each activity. If you are detail oriented, Pamela is perfect for you!

Profile Picture Grace, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I hired Pamela to plan my wedding in February 2016. Although, the wedding hasn't happened yet, I always joke that the best decision I have made (aside from marrying my fiancé) was hiring Pamela. If I could give her a higher rating than 5 stars, I would. She has gone above and beyond what I would have expected her to do and has helped with things that I didn't even know I needed. Pamela has been professional, reliable, and very helpful since the moment I first spoke with her. She has wonderful ideas and knows how to take care of every detail. I would recommend her services to anybody. I really appreciate all of her hard work and would definitely hire her again in the future for other events.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pamela Spanu worked tirelessly to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams! We appreciate the way she worked hand in hand with us from beginning to end, and not just on the day of the wedding. Ms. Spanu was instrumental in orchestrating many of the vendors and seeing that every detail was in place. She is not one to get flustered and made sure that the bride and groom enjoyed their day while she attended to every little matter that came up. We highly recommend Pamela Spanu as a wedding planner and coordinator.

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning, Referrals

I am planning a 40th birthday party in January and Pamela Spanu has been nothing but professional in every manner as well as very accommodating. Her role as a party/event planner has been a Godsend to me as I was inundated with work and family. She has provided me with sanity as well as having planned my event with the alotted resources that I have provided. I have never used a planner before - even for my own wedding, but will definitely consider utilizing her every time I plan a big event.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are considering a destination wedding, Pamela is the perfect person to contact.
She has been so helpful in searching for our dream destination and the planning of our wedding. She
is even available for travel with us and she speaks Italian

Profile Picture Beatrice, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Full Planning

Our client had a last minute request for a VIP dinner party with 35 guests in a private luxury vacation rental. Pamela quickly and professionally pulled it all together.
Great gourmet caterer, strolling guitarist and beautiful flower arrangements.
It was a success!

Profile Picture Leo, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Design, Full Planning, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil

Thank Pamela for organizing very well my marriage and made it unforgettable.

Profile Picture User6225961, 2+ years ago, 1 Review