Celebrating With Elegance by Pamela Reviews

12 | Miami, FL

12 Reviews for Celebrating With Elegance by Pamela

Jill · Married on 03/01/2018

Everything was beautifully done and coordinated perfectly which enabled all of the meals, shows, activities and events to stay on schedule. This was a large event spanning three days and Pamela worked hard putting in long hours remaining cheerful and dedicated through out.

joel · Married on 06/19/2017

Pamela di a terrific job in assisting our family for our trip to Costa Rica, she attended to every single details, responded to all of our questions and the service was just impeccable. Thanks Pamela!

Megan Duran · Married on 04/26/2017

Helped with Event Venue Rental

Pamela was extremely helpful with my event and well-informed about the Miami market. She was highly responsive, even on the weekends, and helped me pull together arrangements for a complex event.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Celebrating With Elegance by Pamela's reply:

Thank you very much Megan. It is greatly appreciated. I hope to be of further assistance in the future to you and your friends and family. Best regards, Pamela

Grace · Married on 07/20/2016

Pamela is a very detailed oriented professional. Working with Pamela has been a pleasure. We look forward working with her again!

Rosanna · Married on 06/25/2016

Pamela is exceptional! I attended an anniversary party she planned and it was amazing from start to finish! It was a 3 day event in Miami; the meals, hotel, ceremony and reception were unbelievable! Pamela was available and attended each event. The attention to detail was excellent and she made it effortless for the hosts and guests alike. My experience was unforgettable and I would hire Pamela in a minute for an event or vacation planning.

Grace · Married on 06/25/2016

Pamela was an excellent find! My husband and I wanted to plan a dream weekend for our 25th wedding anniversary and it became a reality with Pamela's help. She is knowledgeable, creative, and a joy to work with. From planning to execution, Pamela was present and personally oversaw each activity. If you are detail oriented, Pamela is perfect for you!

Heather · Married on 02/13/2016

I hired Pamela to plan my wedding in February 2016. Although, the wedding hasn't happened yet, I always joke that the best decision I have made (aside from marrying my fiancé) was hiring Pamela. If I could give her a higher rating than 5 stars, I would. She has gone above and beyond what I would have expected her to do and has helped with things that I didn't even know I needed. Pamela has been professional, reliable, and very helpful since the moment I first spoke with her. She has wonderful ideas and knows how to take care of every detail. I would recommend her services to anybody. I really appreciate all of her hard work and would definitely hire her again in the future for other events.

Jodi · Married on 02/13/2016

Pamela Spanu worked tirelessly to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams! We appreciate the way she worked hand in hand with us from beginning to end, and not just on the day of the wedding. Ms. Spanu was instrumental in orchestrating many of the vendors and seeing that every detail was in place. She is not one to get flustered and made sure that the bride and groom enjoyed their day while she attended to every little matter that came up. We highly recommend Pamela Spanu as a wedding planner and coordinator.

Cheryl · Married on 01/16/2016

I am planning a 40th birthday party in January and Pamela Spanu has been nothing but professional in every manner as well as very accommodating. Her role as a party/event planner has been a Godsend to me as I was inundated with work and family. She has provided me with sanity as well as having planned my event with the alotted resources that I have provided. I have never used a planner before - even for my own wedding, but will definitely consider utilizing her every time I plan a big event.

Beatrice · Married on 01/08/2016

If you are considering a destination wedding, Pamela is the perfect person to contact.
    She has been so helpful in searching for our dream destination and the planning of our wedding. She
    is even available for travel with us and she speaks Italian

Leo · Married on 11/14/2015

Our client had a last minute request for a VIP dinner party with 35 guests in a private luxury vacation rental. Pamela quickly and professionally pulled it all together.
    Great gourmet caterer, strolling guitarist and beautiful flower arrangements.
    It was a success!

Thank Pamela for organizing very well my marriage and made it unforgettable.