Catskills Concierge Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Marykate K. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caring, thoughtful and detail oriented!

The ladies at Catskills Concierge were such an important and wonderful part of our wedding journey! They were incredibly helpful from start to finish. They visited our venue with us to help us envision what we could do for our wedding and were always prepared to take notes and offer up suggestions for us. They were consistently available for calls during the planning process and were able to answer all of the questions that we had for them without skipping a beat. On the wedding day itself, they were very organized and were able to manage all of the vendors that we hired and ensure that the day went as planned. They even made sure that we took the time to eat and take a moment for ourselves, which included making our plates for dinner and happy hour. We truly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to all!
    Juliana D. Married on 06/25/2022

Erika is the BEST!!

Erika was truly our peace of mind with wedding planning! We booked a brand new venue in the Catskills and needed an expert to help plan their first wedding ever. Erika was always there to bounce ideas off of, was quick to reply to every message, and stepped up when our caterer suddenly cancelled a few months out. She handled communication with vendors the weeks leading up and did an absolutely amazing job the weekend of- setting up our decor, bringing vintage plates for our tables, and even pulling hair pins off her own head for my veil! She made sure everything ran smoothly that day. We are so grateful we found her and will recommend her to everyone for their big day!!
  • Janet
    Janet D. Married on 09/25/2021

More than I even imagined

Erika was our day of coordinator for our Catskill wedding on 9/25/21. But she was so much more than that ! Erika was available to answer any questions or concerns I had leading up to the wedding and was always available for a phone call with me/ my vendors. She was always super organized and had lots of recommendations during the wedding planning process. Any concern I had on the day before the wedding and day of she had already taken care of and I was really able to relax and just enjoy our day. Erika has a lightness and ease to her that always made me feel as if everything was always under control and I had nothing to worry about. She was very kind and fun to bounce ideas around with. We felt in such good hands. Erika definitely exceeded our expectations and we would 10000% recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie G. Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent! Organized! Flexible!

Erika was extremely capable and wonderful to work with. She helped us plan and host an amazing wedding in 2020 during a time of monumental uncertainty. Her experience and relationships with local vendors were tremendously helpful. Our bartender and florist flaked two weeks before the event and she helped us book replacements right away. I especially appreciated her unflappable chill and can-do attitude. We really couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!
    Janet M. Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Erika was excellent from beginning to end

Erika is very knowledgeable and experienced and a true professional
    She took care of the smallest details from top to bottom
    She was absolutely lovely
    Highly recommend
    Peyton L. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend! Erika dewitt was amazing.

Erika DeWitt was our day-of coordinator, and she saved the days in more ways than I can count. She decorated the venue perfectly with what we wanted. She dealt with all our vendors, made our day-of timeline, and made our wedding day incredibly easy. She's kind, responsive, and knows her stuff! HIGHLY recommend Erika for your wedding day :)
    Brendan Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free Wedding

Erika was amazing: she made our special day so much less stressful and helped create such a memorable evening. We were on the fence about a coordinator since our venue came with staff and we had already done most of the planning. We're so glad we made the decision; it was the single best choice we made in the months/weeks leading up the wedding. Just having someone on top of all the logistics and to be there solely for us, to make our day easier and more amazing, was invaluable. We can't recommend Erika more!
    Kate Married on 10/07/2018

WOW Thank goodness for Erika

Erika was an absolute life saver. She worked with us throughout the whole process providing excellent ideas and feedback. Having Erika as our Day of Coordinator was 100% the BEST decision we made. This was our 2nd wedding in 5 months. I can find the words to describe everything that she did. She had everything looking beautiful and she did not stop working the entire time. Attentive to every detail and helping to make our vision come true. I would recommend Erika to any Bride to Be that asks. She was wonderful!!!
    Leah Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent working with Erika, very professional, competent and good at problem solving. Had some great last minute ideas that were game changers (like heating the tent on our unexpectedly chilly evening!). Would definitely recommend her.
    Jing Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so lucky to work with Erika for our wedding this past September! In the months leading up to the wedding, Erika was an extremely helpful resource for us and was always available via email or phone for any questions that came up. She gave us with vendor recommendations and provided her professional opinion when we had questions about how best to execute something. It seemed like any question we had, Erika had an answer for (e.g. how to get your friend ordained to officiate the ceremony, what ice companies in the area might deliver ice for the wedding). We were on a budget and tried to DIY many elements of our wedding and Erika was always there to help us make sure it went smoothly and steer us in the right direction. In the week leading up to the wedding, I was even more grateful for Erika's support - there was so much coordination with our caterer and other vendors that she was doing behind the scenes on our behalf, and we didn't need to stress out about it while managing family and enjoying pre-wedding events. I so appreciated Erika's attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get something done - no detail or task was too big or too small for her to help with. Unlike some of our other vendors, she never once told us that something wasn't in her domain and she wouldn't be able to help with it. I would absolutely recommend Erika as a coordinator!!
    Meir Married on 08/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika went above and beyond and delivered great service. She rolled with everything, adapted to our style and needs, and thought of things before they came-up. We would hire again in a second, and recommend that you do the same!!!!
  • Jason
    Jason Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was outstanding. My husband and I hired her to do day-of coordination for our DIY wedding; however, our interactions and her role began well before. She spoke with and coordinated all the vendors, and relayed any schedule changes with them. She was extremely professional and comfortable with a same-sex wedding, although “bridal-party” is a tough term to break, haha. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic, and Erika was very good at handling the numerous details, thus allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding day. Very happy we met and worked with Erika. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.
    We highly recommend her!
    Jessica Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was truly a godsend. I hired her to do day-of wedding coordination, but she did so much more. She did a ton of advance planning and spoke with all of my vendors and my officiant months before the wedding. She had everything perfectly scheduled and on target for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She placed all of my wedding favors and made luminary bags to light the outdoor venue. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.
    Victoria Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was a dream to work with - so incredibly friendly, organized, and reliable. No question, no matter how granular, phased her. She helped make all the details of my day perfect.
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was truly amazing first as our banquet manager and later on as our wedding planner for my daughter's wedding! For months she promptly and cheerfully responded to all our questions and provided an abundance of support and useful suggestions. Erika was particularly valuable the week and day of the wedding. She was calm, efficient, and resourceful - a very reassuring presence. We can not imagine executing our wedding without her steady support and expertise. Erika is a true professional!
    Danielle Married on 09/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was an amazing addition to our wedding. Very professional and made me feel at ease throughout the planning and actual wedding. Very happy that we chose her and you will be glad you did as well. Thanks again for helping make our wedding great and running smoothly throughout the night!
    Theresa Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm not the type of person to leave reviews usually, but Erika did a truly outstanding job with our wedding. I cannot say enough about how great it was having her there to help with anything and everything along the way. I did not have a thing to worry about. She knew a lot about the local area which was so helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend her to anyone, I could not have imagined a better wedding day. It was all an amazing experience thanks to Catskills Concierge!!!
    Kristin Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was wonderful and made the day so easy for us. We did not have to worry about a thing!
    Claire Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was fantastic - she was extremely professional, had great experience to offer us valuable advice and ease the experience. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic - and all of our guests were very happy and said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Erika for keeping us calm and our day smooth-sailing!
    Ace Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Book Erika. Do not hesitate. She will go above and beyond what you expect. Great person to have around. Will take care of things you didn't even think of. Knows the area well and can be super resourceful.
  • User2533951 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would sum up my planning experience as FUN! It was a pleasure to work with such an energetic and enthusiastic event coordinator. Always on time and prompt to answer calls, texts and emails, even for silly little questions. Our day went very smooth (so nervous about an outdoor ceremony) and guests are still raving about the awesome party! Thanks again! –A&J
    Mary Married on 12/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika did a great job, I hired her to arrange my company's Christmas party this year. The entire event was a success. The Food was delicious , The staff friendly and efficient and the Decor was beautiful. Everyone raved about it for days. Will definitely be using Catskill Concierge again .
    Anna Married on 08/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was so incredibly accommodating, I have to admit I was somewhat of a bridezilla the day of wedding. She helped to set my mind at ease that the small details that mattered most to me, matter most to her and it showed! She went above and beyond, helping to realize the stress of our day. I highly recommend her services, her down the earth, easy going attitude makes her a pleasure to work with.
    Cassandra Married on 07/28/2018
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive with emails before hand and I wouldn't have been able to pull off my wedding with out her help. Her knowledge of the area provided some great recommendations. Most of my vendors knew her and assured me I was in great hands. The day of coordination was so helpful, and even with a few hiccups she took care of them assuring me it would all work out!
    Kelly Married on 09/14/2019
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Day-Of Coordinator

Erika was a wonderful day-of coordinator for our wedding. She took care of little details that I couldn’t do morning of, made sure the run of show went smoothly and even called my vendors a week before to confirm times and details with them. She also ran our rehearsal the night before and was quick to respond with suggestions or contacts that we asked for. You can trust her with your wedding coordinator needs!

Kelly & Bryan