Catskills Concierge Reviews

21 | Windham, NY

21 Reviews for Catskills Concierge

Peyton Lester · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend! Erika dewitt was amazing.

Erika DeWitt was our day-of coordinator, and she saved the days in more ways than I can count. She decorated the venue perfectly with what we wanted. She dealt with all our vendors, made our day-of timeline, and made our wedding day incredibly easy. She's kind, responsive, and knows her stuff! HIGHLY recommend Erika for your wedding day :)

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kate · Married on 10/07/2018

WOW Thank goodness for Erika

Erika was an absolute life saver. She worked with us throughout the whole process providing excellent ideas and feedback. Having Erika as our Day of Coordinator was 100% the BEST decision we made. This was our 2nd wedding in 5 months. I can find the words to describe everything that she did. She had everything looking beautiful and she did not stop working the entire time. Attentive to every detail and helping to make our vision come true. I would recommend Erika to any Bride to Be that asks. She was wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent working with Erika, very professional, competent and good at problem solving. Had some great last minute ideas that were game changers (like heating the tent on our unexpectedly chilly evening!). Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jing · Married on 09/08/2018

We were so lucky to work with Erika for our wedding this past September! In the months leading up to the wedding, Erika was an extremely helpful resource for us and was always available via email or phone for any questions that came up. She gave us with vendor recommendations and provided her professional opinion when we had questions about how best to execute something. It seemed like any question we had, Erika had an answer for (e.g. how to get your friend ordained to officiate the ceremony, what ice companies in the area might deliver ice for the wedding). We were on a budget and tried to DIY many elements of our wedding and Erika was always there to help us make sure it went smoothly and steer us in the right direction. In the week leading up to the wedding, I was even more grateful for Erika's support - there was so much coordination with our caterer and other vendors that she was doing behind the scenes on our behalf, and we didn't need to stress out about it while managing family and enjoying pre-wedding events. I so appreciated Erika's attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get something done - no detail or task was too big or too small for her to help with. Unlike some of our other vendors, she never once told us that something wasn't in her domain and she wouldn't be able to help with it. I would absolutely recommend Erika as a coordinator!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Meir · Married on 08/05/2018

Erika went above and beyond and delivered great service. She rolled with everything, adapted to our style and needs, and thought of things before they came-up. We would hire again in a second, and recommend that you do the same!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 06/09/2018

Erika was outstanding. My husband and I hired her to do day-of coordination for our DIY wedding; however, our interactions and her role began well before. She spoke with and coordinated all the vendors, and relayed any schedule changes with them. She was extremely professional and comfortable with a same-sex wedding, although “bridal-party” is a tough term to break, haha. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic, and Erika was very good at handling the numerous details, thus allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding day. Very happy we met and worked with Erika. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.
    We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Erika was truly a godsend. I hired her to do day-of wedding coordination, but she did so much more. She did a ton of advance planning and spoke with all of my vendors and my officiant months before the wedding. She had everything perfectly scheduled and on target for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She placed all of my wedding favors and made luminary bags to light the outdoor venue. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/22/2016

Erika was truly amazing first as our banquet manager and later on as our wedding planner for my daughter's wedding! For months she promptly and cheerfully responded to all our questions and provided an abundance of support and useful suggestions. Erika was particularly valuable the week and day of the wedding. She was calm, efficient, and resourceful - a very reassuring presence. We can not imagine executing our wedding without her steady support and expertise. Erika is a true professional!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2016

Erika was a dream to work with - so incredibly friendly, organized, and reliable. No question, no matter how granular, phased her. She helped make all the details of my day perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2016

DANIELLE · Married on 09/16/2016

Erika was an amazing addition to our wedding. Very professional and made me feel at ease throughout the planning and actual wedding. Very happy that we chose her and you will be glad you did as well. Thanks again for helping make our wedding great and running smoothly throughout the night!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm not the type of person to leave reviews usually, but Erika did a truly outstanding job with our wedding. I cannot say enough about how great it was having her there to help with anything and everything along the way. I did not have a thing to worry about. She knew a lot about the local area which was so helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend her to anyone, I could not have imagined a better wedding day. It was all an amazing experience thanks to Catskills Concierge!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2016

Erika was wonderful and made the day so easy for us. We did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Claire · Married on 06/18/2016

Erika was fantastic - she was extremely professional, had great experience to offer us valuable advice and ease the experience. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic - and all of our guests were very happy and said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Erika for keeping us calm and our day smooth-sailing!

Sent on 07/19/2016

ACE · Married on 06/18/2016

Book Erika. Do not hesitate. She will go above and beyond what you expect. Great person to have around. Will take care of things you didn't even think of. Knows the area well and can be super resourceful.

Sent on 08/01/2016

I would sum up my planning experience as FUN! It was a pleasure to work with such an energetic and enthusiastic event coordinator. Always on time and prompt to answer calls, texts and emails, even for silly little questions. Our day went very smooth (so nervous about an outdoor ceremony) and guests are still raving about the awesome party! Thanks again! –A&J

Sent on 02/14/2016

Mary · Married on 12/12/2015

Erika did a great job, I hired her to arrange my company's Christmas party this year. The entire event was a success. The Food was delicious , The staff friendly and efficient and the Decor was beautiful. Everyone raved about it for days. Will definitely be using Catskill Concierge again .

Sent on 01/02/2016

Anna · Married on 08/24/2015

Erika was so incredibly accommodating, I have to admit I was somewhat of a bridezilla the day of wedding. She helped to set my mind at ease that the small details that mattered most to me, matter most to her and it showed! She went above and beyond, helping to realize the stress of our day. I highly recommend her services, her down the earth, easy going attitude makes her a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2015

cassandra · Married on 07/28/2018

Erika was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive with emails before hand and I wouldn't have been able to pull off my wedding with out her help. Her knowledge of the area provided some great recommendations. Most of my vendors knew her and assured me I was in great hands. The day of coordination was so helpful, and even with a few hiccups she took care of them assuring me it would all work out!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Day-Of Coordinator

Erika was a wonderful day-of coordinator for our wedding. She took care of little details that I couldn’t do morning of, made sure the run of show went smoothly and even called my vendors a week before to confirm times and details with them. She also ran our rehearsal the night before and was quick to respond with suggestions or contacts that we asked for. You can trust her with your wedding coordinator needs!

Kelly & Bryan

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2015

Erika was an absolute delight to work with! I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her. She is professional and real. She will help you with every detail of your day. It was a total relief to know that she would make sure that everything was just perfect so as the bride you can enjoy what really matters. Everyone had a great time and she was a huge reason why! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah McLellan · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Day-Of Coordination

I found Erika through extensive online searches and as soon as we connected via email and then phone I felt great knowing she would be able to lead the vision for our day. I have worked in events myself and so had a pretty thorough plan for things I wanted to be executed. She was gracious, upbeat, and ready to jump in to make it happen. On the day, when I saw Erika she was calm and knew which cue was next in our timeline. I never felt stressed or like she was stressed about all of our moving parts. Thanks Erika for being a part of our big day! Sarah + Chaz

Sent on 10/03/2019