Catskills Concierge Reviews

17 | Windham, NY

17 Reviews for Catskills Concierge

17 Catskills Concierge Reviews

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent working with Erika, very professional, competent and good at problem solving. Had some great last minute ideas that were game changers (like heating the tent on our unexpectedly chilly evening!). Would definitely recommend her.

Meir · Married on 08/05/2018

Erika went above and beyond and delivered great service. She rolled with everything, adapted to our style and needs, and thought of things before they came-up. We would hire again in a second, and recommend that you do the same!!!!

Jason · Married on 06/09/2018

Erika was outstanding. My husband and I hired her to do day-of coordination for our DIY wedding; however, our interactions and her role began well before. She spoke with and coordinated all the vendors, and relayed any schedule changes with them. She was extremely professional and comfortable with a same-sex wedding, although “bridal-party” is a tough term to break, haha. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic, and Erika was very good at handling the numerous details, thus allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding day. Very happy we met and worked with Erika. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.
    We highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Erika was truly a godsend. I hired her to do day-of wedding coordination, but she did so much more. She did a ton of advance planning and spoke with all of my vendors and my officiant months before the wedding. She had everything perfectly scheduled and on target for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She placed all of my wedding favors and made luminary bags to light the outdoor venue. Her pricing was extremely reasonable; worth every penny.

Alison · Married on 10/22/2016

Erika was truly amazing first as our banquet manager and later on as our wedding planner for my daughter's wedding! For months she promptly and cheerfully responded to all our questions and provided an abundance of support and useful suggestions. Erika was particularly valuable the week and day of the wedding. She was calm, efficient, and resourceful - a very reassuring presence. We can not imagine executing our wedding without her steady support and expertise. Erika is a true professional!

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2016

Erika was a dream to work with - so incredibly friendly, organized, and reliable. No question, no matter how granular, phased her. She helped make all the details of my day perfect.

DANIELLE · Married on 09/16/2016

Erika was an amazing addition to our wedding. Very professional and made me feel at ease throughout the planning and actual wedding. Very happy that we chose her and you will be glad you did as well. Thanks again for helping make our wedding great and running smoothly throughout the night!

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm not the type of person to leave reviews usually, but Erika did a truly outstanding job with our wedding. I cannot say enough about how great it was having her there to help with anything and everything along the way. I did not have a thing to worry about. She knew a lot about the local area which was so helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend her to anyone, I could not have imagined a better wedding day. It was all an amazing experience thanks to Catskills Concierge!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2016

Erika was wonderful and made the day so easy for us. We did not have to worry about a thing!

Claire · Married on 06/18/2016

Erika was fantastic - she was extremely professional, had great experience to offer us valuable advice and ease the experience. The day of our wedding never once felt chaotic - and all of our guests were very happy and said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Erika for keeping us calm and our day smooth-sailing!

ACE · Married on 06/18/2016

Book Erika. Do not hesitate. She will go above and beyond what you expect. Great person to have around. Will take care of things you didn't even think of. Knows the area well and can be super resourceful.

I would sum up my planning experience as FUN! It was a pleasure to work with such an energetic and enthusiastic event coordinator. Always on time and prompt to answer calls, texts and emails, even for silly little questions. Our day went very smooth (so nervous about an outdoor ceremony) and guests are still raving about the awesome party! Thanks again! –A&J

Mary · Married on 12/12/2015

Erika did a great job, I hired her to arrange my company's Christmas party this year. The entire event was a success. The Food was delicious , The staff friendly and efficient and the Decor was beautiful. Everyone raved about it for days. Will definitely be using Catskill Concierge again .

Anna · Married on 08/24/2015

Erika was so incredibly accommodating, I have to admit I was somewhat of a bridezilla the day of wedding. She helped to set my mind at ease that the small details that mattered most to me, matter most to her and it showed! She went above and beyond, helping to realize the stress of our day. I highly recommend her services, her down the earth, easy going attitude makes her a pleasure to work with.

cassandra · Married on 07/28/2018

Erika was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive with emails before hand and I wouldn't have been able to pull off my wedding with out her help. Her knowledge of the area provided some great recommendations. Most of my vendors knew her and assured me I was in great hands. The day of coordination was so helpful, and even with a few hiccups she took care of them assuring me it would all work out!

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2015

Erika was an absolute delight to work with! I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her. She is professional and real. She will help you with every detail of your day. It was a total relief to know that she would make sure that everything was just perfect so as the bride you can enjoy what really matters. Everyone had a great time and she was a huge reason why! Highly recommended!!