Catherine Cansler Photography Reviews

Catherine Cansler Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Photographer EVER!!

Catherine is absolutely the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! She honestly made our day spectacular. We met her and Carrington for our engagement pictures first, and they immediately were friends -- kind, hardworking, and made the day fun. Catherine was amazing at keeping in touch during the planning process, organized a perfect timeline, and did an absolutely amazing job the day of, capturing everything we wanted plus more. Our family said its the best photographer experience they have had so far at any wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Catherine and Carrington!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Catherine Cansler Photography 8
    Catherine Cansler Photography 9
    Catherine Cansler Photography 10
    Catherine Cansler Photography 11

Christine · Married on 10/29/2017

If you are not sure what photographer to go with choose Catherine. Catherine was the absolute best photographer I have ever worked with. I planned my entire wedding from a ship and Catherine was so flexible and great working with my circumstances. She met with my husband and I and we were able to discuss must have photos and details of the wedding. She was so down to earth and personable and truly cared about what WE wanted for the most important day of our lives.

We ended up hiring Catherine for multiple days including our rehearsal dinner the day before our wedding and the actual wedding. Her prices were so reasonable and we absolutely LOVED the end result of our photos. Her husband Carrington came to our rehearsal dinner as well to assist and we all had such a great time that he surprised us on our wedding day as a third shooter! It was so great to have Catherine and her assistant getting the female perspective while Carrington got the male perspective in all the photos. Such a nice surprise and they all blended so well with my entire family and the wedding party....my whole family couldn't say enough nice stuff about them! Seriously, Catherine and her team are the best and if you want the best for your wedding or any other occassion, then hire her! You won't regret it! We will definitely use her for future photography needs!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Catherine Cansler Photography 12
    Catherine Cansler Photography 13
    Catherine Cansler Photography 14
    Catherine Cansler Photography 15

margaret · Married on 03/25/2017

LOVE, LOVE Catherine! She is fabulous and wonderful with which to work! THE sweetest, most professional and talented photographer. I simply cannot say enough good things about her and her services. You will be very happy if you choose to work with Catherine. I have another daughter getting married next year and we will be asking Catherine to join our team!!
    Margaret/Callie
    May 2017

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

Catherine is awesome! She really understands people and that is what she captures in her beautiful and unique photos. Not only are her photos awesome but she is very easy to get in touch with. She is also super reliable and I have been shocked with how quickly she got all of our pictures back to us! I can't say enough great things about Catherine, SO happy someone pointed me in her direction!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Where do I even start? I cannot brag on Catherine enough! Everything was above and beyond for my wedding day. She met with me two times prior to my day to make sure everything I needed was attended to. There was an action plan for my day because she always took notes on and kept in a binder with the other weddings she was planning for. I made a pinterest board that I shared with her so she knew what kind of photos I was looking for. I could text or email her if I ever had a question or a problem and she replied as quickly as she could. She posted a photo from the wedding the day after our wedding, the week after our wedding, and the blog almost a month after the wedding. I got all of my photos back in six weeks. If you are looking for a photographer who is going to care about you and invest in your wedding, pick Catherine. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Emily · Married on 11/06/2016

Catherine is amazing!!! I had the best experience with her!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Catherine is AMAZING!!!! She puts you completely at ease from the second you meet her!! Not only is she awesome, but Catherine's work speaks for itself!!! She does a beautiful job capturing the fun moments as well as the sweet ones! So happy we choose her for our engagement and wedding pictures!!! She is the BEST!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Janan · Married on 08/19/2016

Hi, future brides!

After finding Catherine on Instagram while researching vendors, I quickly knew she was the one I wanted to capture our most special day. Her use of light, combined with her unique perspective made it so easy to trust that she would deliver amazing photos, and she definitely did just that. My husband and I, after recently celebrating one year of marriage, are just as thrilled with our photos today, as we were when Catherine first shared them with us. We are delighted that we have these keepsakes of our big day and are so thankful we chose Catherine to capture them. Not only is she a talented and professional photographer, but she is also an amazingly kind human being, and you just can't put a price on something like that. I would happily welcome any opportunity to work with her again!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Savannah · Married on 05/21/2016

Catherine is the most talented, friendly, personable photographer you could possibly ask for. She is amazing at what she does and I don't think our pictures could have turned out more beautiful. She knows exactly how to capture a moment. Worth every penny! Look no further for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Abby · Married on 10/16/2015

Catherine Cansler Photography is the best of the best. Where do I even begin?

Going into my wedding, I knew there would be one thing I would be willing to splurge on- photography. I wanted someone who would provide me with gorgeous, natural, unique, professional, and fun pictures. I started looking around and stumbled upon Catherine's website (so easy to maneuver, with tons of pictures in her galleries). I emailed her that I was interested and she got back to me just a couple hours later! Fast forward to a meet up with her and one of her second shooters, and my fiancee and I realized this was the photographer for us (not to mention she had unbeatable prices!!!! WIN WIN). Personable, yet professional, she took such great care of us in the days leading up to our wedding (including fabulous engagement shots [which she travelled to a different state to take!!] and dealing with my terrible procrastination in sending a shot list).

On our big day, she arrived early to the venue and made sure I felt comfortable and casual in all of our shots! It was fabulous and so much fun!!!! Her and her second shooter were great during the ceremony- they were able to get all of the perfect shots without creating a disturbance to our guests.

I can confidently say that choosing Catherine to take our pictures was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She has a gift for photography, incredible skills with editing, and she was a wonderful person to work with and get to know! I highly recommend her!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely the best photographer! She made my day so special and all about me ! Not to mention the pictures were flawless she captured every moment so perfectly . She is a brides dream photographer!

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2015

What can I say, I am more than satisfied with Mrs. Catherine Cansler/Akins. She is the MOST amazing,caring,humble photographer. Hands down. I'm going to use her for the rest of my life. !!!!

Cassidy · Married on 05/17/2015

Catherine is amazing! Everyone should book with her, her pictures are gorgeous! She makes you feel so comfortable! She is wonderful! You will never want to use another photographer! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

Catie · Married on 04/04/2015

Catherine Cansler Photography is absolutely amazing! I had mutual friends with Catherine but we didn't know each other. I had heard SO many great things about her and her photography. The day we met up I felt like we had know each other forever. She was so laid back and made me feel so comfortable! The day of my wedding went so smoothly. Catherine was wonderful. She didn't make me feel uncomfortable with silly poses or anything. She had great ideas for photos, and of course they turned out wonderfully. During the wedding, I didn't even see her...but she had great pictures of our ceremony! I was wondering where she was camped out at to get 'secret' pictures. Haha. I would absolutely recommend Catherine for your wedding photography, as I have to MANY of my friends!

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2015

Catherine is amazing! Her and her partner were awesome at my wedding. She also did my engagement photos in a bundle price! I got everything on a flash drive so I could share with family and print whatever I wanted. Incredible talent in getting the perfect shot and making me look flawless. ;) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2017

2.2
      0.5
      2.5
      2.5
      0.5

My fiancé and I came down to Georgia to meet all of our vendors in person and book them. We were scheduled a month in advice to meet with her; however we received an email at 7:51pm the night before that due to a conflict of date she no longer could photography our wedding. I understand this is the nature of the business; however, it is disrespectful and unprofessional to cancel on someone the night before when they've traveled so far to meet with you.

Sent on 05/25/2017