Casey Hendrickson Photography Reviews

Casey Hendrickson Photography 3
Casey Hendrickson Photography 4
Casey Hendrickson Photography 5

Victoria · Married on 05/30/2015

Casey has been such a pleasure to work with. My fiance and I immediately hit it off with her. So far we've only had our engagement photos taken with her but she has such a great personality that she made the two of us (who hate being in front of a camera) comfortable all afternoon. The quick return on photos was much appreciated for our Save the Dates, and the quality and creativity can't be matched. We can't wait until she shoots our wedding day!

S · Married on 04/24/2015

Casey rocks!! She made our simple wedding day look amazing! Her creativity and professionalism is every bride's dream on an otherwise stressful day. Best photographer in Charlotte hands down!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Ashley · event on: 04/12/2015

Casey made everything a breeze for my photoshoot. It was so comfortable and fun! Would recommend for any event!!!

• User6176562 · event on: 02/24/2015

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Casey for any of your photography needs. I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone and have a boudoir session for my husband's birthday. My first choice was Casey and I'm so glad it was. She made me feel so comfortable and created gorgeous images. She has a vision and is able to capture beautiful shots. We laughed a lot and shared Chick-Fil-A. I'm so glad I did this. I had a wonderful experience!! My husband loves the photos and was quite surprised! Thank you, Casey!!!!

• User6188282 · event on: 02/20/2015

Casey made this experience such a personal and inviting one! She's also insanely incredible at her job, and I cannot recommend her enough. Her ability to make the session fun, relaxed, and still bring out the best in her clients is what sets her apart from all other photographers. We will always continue to use her and recommend her!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Carolyn · Married on 01/19/2015

OH my goodness, there is not enough good things I can say about Casey Hendrickson Photography!!! Casey and Christina are some of the sweetest gals you will ever meet, and their work speaks for itself; it's so amazing! They are professional, creative, talented, and make you feel so comfortable, you will swear you are old friends from the very first time you meet them. We had the added pressure of a destination wedding, and Casey handled it beautifully. I am so thankful to her and Christina for capturing our day and every moment. She was so fast with our editing too. Thank you seems like an inadequate way to express how much we appreciate our wedding photos. Truly a magical photographer!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Lea Anne · event on: 01/11/2015

This was a stepping out of my comfort zone type of pictures. Casey was so sweet and made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning. She knew exactly what to do and say to make it easier for me. I was so pleased with her interaction and the final product I would definitely do again.

• User6181654 · event on: 01/01/2015

Casey provides great work. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience. She made me feel like a model!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • User4576582 · event on: 12/13/2014

Casey is very professional. She made my first boudoir session comfortable and fun! Her expertise is evident as she considers poses and lighting. The final images were wonderful. I was presented with my portfolio in black & white as well as color. I would definitely recommend Casey Hendrickson Photography to anyone looking for boudoir photos! 5 stars in my book.

Amanda · event on: 11/23/2014

Casey is an amazing photographer. She make every event you plan with her amazing. She made me feel so comfortable at my boudoir session as I was nervous about doing the session. She made me feel beautiful. The pictures I got back were prefect they were beautiful. She did an amazing job! Casey has photographed alot of events in my life. I am so greatful we got to meet her. She is such a sweet person and will go above and beyond for her clients.

Sent on 01/09/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that not only captures your moments beautifully, but is also a delight to work with, then Casey Hendrickson Photograpy is the choice! I used Casey Hendrickson Photography for my wedding and she was phenomenal. Her passion for her work is expressed in her true professionalism. She made my day awesome because I knew that every important moment was being captured. After the wedding, I received my images and they were beautifully packaged on a online gallery where I could order prints easily online or download them. Family and friends delight in the photos and with such quality as this, I will definitely share the name: Casey Hendrickson Photography.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Breanne · event on: 11/15/2014

I found out about Casey through a friend who had also done a boudoir session with her. She was so fantastic the day of my photo shoot. I was incredibly nervous and had no idea what to expect. She walked me through our shoot, put on music, and we laughed the whole time. The photos turned out amazing and my husband was over the moon with his gift. I would absolutely recommend Casey to anyone with photography needs- she is very skilled and talented.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Casey is the most responsive vendor we worked with. It didn't matter what time of day or night, she was always available to answer my questions.

Justin · Married on 10/25/2014

We had Casey shoot our engagement session and our wedding. Both sessions were perfect. We felt very comfortable around her, and trusted her judgement. We are so glad we did, because the results have been amazing. We fell in love with all of her work, and are beyond satisfied. The photos look so beautiful and natural. We would recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Christopher · Married on 10/11/2014

Very engaged and enthusiastic throughout the process. All of the photo and situations were unique to our wedding, personalities and setting. We had a great time working with Casey. She became more like a guest that our photographer. It was great having her talents capture our special wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Casey always exceeds my expectations! We are not getting married until May, but she has done our engagement pictures along with some other things for us. We will not use any other photographer. Her work is beautiful and majestic!

carmen · Married on 08/31/2014

I am the mother of the bride and the first time I saw Casey work was when she did my daughter's engagement pictures. When I showed the photograph's to my friends and family they raved at how Casey brought out the beauty of the occasion. Then when it came to the weddng she did the utmost to bring that day to life. I can't stop looking at the way Casey took the most insignificant moment and made them look like a time you would not want to forget. Go girl ! Casey you have a wonderful talent and gift. Thank you Carmen

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jinitza · Married on 08/31/2014

Casey truly has a gift for photography!! She was able to capture my husband and I perfectly! I have received rave reviews on our engagement and wedding photos. Also we have been contacted to be featured within a upcoming bridal magazine because of her spectacular pictures! Her peaceful personality made us feel calm and that was truly displayed in our photos. Her advice on our timeline made us re-evaluate our wedding package and determine what we wanted captured. I would definitely recommend her a photographer for ALL your events and celebrations!

Sent on 10/17/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Casey! I was very nervous about doing a boudoir shoot and she put me right at ease. We used a bedroom at a home and prior to the photo shoot I had my hair and make-up done. She organized everything. My hair & make-up looked amazing!! Better than it even did for my wedding. Casey is so nice and calm and really helps someone that has never done anything like this before feel very comfortable being photographed. I got a TON of beautiful pictures to keep and a great book I gave my fiancé for a wedding gift. He loved it. Do not hesitate to use Casey for your boudoir shoot she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• User4627781 · event on: 08/15/2014

Casey is an amazing photographer. She makes you very comfortable and is willing to do whatever necessary to get a great shot. Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Christina · event on: 07/19/2014

Casey was an angel to work with. She and my now fiancé got together and planned a surprise engagement in historic Charleston, all without my knowledge. She got a million shots, and even secretly recorded the proposal! The edited images turned out amazing and were almost ethereal. I was stunned. She is an amazing photographer and I have known her to literally get on her hands and knees in the mud to get a perfect shot. Her personality is so genuine and happy and she is HILARIOUS.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2014

Casey was amazing! She captured every special moment I had that day and our love shines threw on every ohoto! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Jenny · Married on 06/28/2014

Casey was the perfect wedding photographer for us! My husband and I were looking for someone to capture images that looked soft, romantic and most importantly natural. Our engagement shoot, bridal session and wedding day photographs are honestly the most beautiful I've ever seen. We have received the highest compliments from all of our family and friends. Casey is very aware of the photos that are important to you and consistently went out of her way to get the perfect shot. She is so kind, thoughtful and easy to work with; we could not imagine going through this process without her!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Ashley · event on: 01/11/2014

It was my first time doing a Boudoir session and she made me feel so comfortable and not weird at all. I wouldn't typically have done a boudoir session (I am super self-conscious) but it was a special present for my husband. Casey was the absolute best to work with and made the whole process so easy that I didn't have one self conscious thought. I will definitely use her services again in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2016

always courteous, and an absolute pleasure to work with. her pictures are GORGEOUS.

Sent on 12/31/2013