Carrie Zack Events Reviews

Carrie Zack Events 6
Carrie Zack Events 7
  • I

ilona · Married on 05/28/2018

Carrie and her team are incredibly knowledgable, creative, cutting edge, stylish, passionate, have incredible taste and always provide the best of the best. Truly a talented and committed team! I trust them for all of my event and celebration needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Ilona! It is always a pleasure working with you on your events and parties! Looking forward to the next one!

Natalia · Married on 05/26/2018

It was really great working with Carrie and Nigel!! Everything came out absolutely perfect (design, logistics, staff, vendors, our ceremony and reception...!! ) and it was a very smooth process (which was one of the most important things for me).
    We had the best time of our lives during our celebration since we had nothing to worry about and I knew everything was already being taken care of !! My husband also loved absolutely everything and we came to the conclusion that it couldn´t have been any more perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Natalia, It was such a pleasure working with you and Colin to plan your special day! I love that you were smiling all weekend long and even the rain did not get in your way! I watched your video again last night and it really shows how much fun you, Colin and your guests had that day!

Glenn · Married on 05/05/2018

Carrie and Nigel are the most professional wedding planners you can hope for, they took care of everything with great detail and did exactly what was promised and more. We would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have the best experience ever.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Brigitte · Married on 01/06/2018

Used Carrie for my daughter wedding ,she and her team were amazing !! Made the whole day go so smooth and effortless ..look forward working with her again for future parties

Sent on 06/02/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Planning your daughter's intimate beach wedding with you was so much fun! Looking forward to planning for daughter #2!

Marcia · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Carrie Zack Events for my husband's 60th birthday and we were so happy with the results that we are sure we couldn't have picked a better team! They are absolutely the best out there! Creative, responsible and very flexible. They want to make sure you are 100% happy and receiving the quality of services you expect. The end result is the EVENT OF YOUR DREAMS! Absolutely flawless and professional. You can rely on them for everything and become one more guest in your own party and just worry about having lots of fun!

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Marcia, Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you and your family and I can't wait for the next one! I am also looking forward to our cooking lesson when you are back in town!

Guilherme · Married on 11/18/2017

For months I looked for someone that could plan my 60th Birthday party. I had guests coming from 9 different countries plus 6 cities in the US. I needed someone that I could trust a single point of contact and with the skills to manage the all planing. After multiple attempts, some nothing short of frustrating, I met Carrie and Nigel when I was close to giving up...
    It is very hard to talk about their services just because they are simply the best in South Florida!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Carrie Zack Events 15
    Carrie Zack Events 16
    Carrie Zack Events 17

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Guilherme, I know how busy you are and so appreciate you taking the time to write a little something and post these pictures. One day I will be able to track down your Hibiki ;)
  • I

Ines · Married on 05/06/2017

From the moment Carrie answered my phone call, I knew she was the perfect planner for our wedding. Carrie was always professional, responsive, and extremely accommodating to the fact that we lived out of town. She prioritized my vision for our wedding and worked well with my family, which was important to me. In addition, I truly appreciated her honest opinions and advice when decisions became overwhelming. Carrie is willing to take a challenge and that is where her planning skills shine the most! For example, our reception venue was new to her but she nailed it. The reception was stunning and she worked very well with the staff. Carrie always had our best interests in mind. We cannot thank Carrie enough for such a wonderful and unforgettable weekend!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Ines, I was going through photos of your wedding today and fondly remembering how much fun I had working with you to plan your wedding! It was such a fun celebration! I hope you and John are doing well! I miss our late night planning sessions!

Annabelle · Married on 04/29/2017

I couldn't be happier with the way my special day turned out! Carrie + her team did an amazing job, I'm so grateful. They worked so hard and they really understood my vision.

Carrie Zack Events 18
    Carrie Zack Events 19

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Annabelle, It was a lot of fun working with you and Derek to plan your special day. I loved all the fun details you both put into the event, your special dance and of course the best MC ever!

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Carrie is an amazing event planner. She knows her stuff....from venue to menu. She has an incredible 6th sense for what is needed to make the event spectacular. Her eye for detail is beyond expectation. You can not go wrong working with Carrie. She is fabulous!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tina · Married on 03/14/2017

Carrie did a fabulous job on our event. She and her team are detailed oriented, responsive and executed exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kristina · Married on 03/04/2017

Exceed my expectations. Will always have the best memories from my wedding day. Carrie and her team made the day possible, SUPER magical :) !

Sent on 06/09/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Kristina, Planning the wedding with you and your mom was such a blast. I loved all the custom details we created and the best GIFT table ever! You were a beautiful bride and I loved how you weren't afraid to do something different and I was so happy to be a part of such a special day!

Donielle · Married on 12/26/2016

Carrie and I worked very closely to plan out my wedding. She has wonderful relationships with a lot of vendors and really understands the logistics of wedding planning down to a T. The day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a simple thing. Everything ran super smoothly (even though we had to build out a whole kitchen for 250 guests). Additionally, Carrie really understood my vision for my wedding and was able to find vendors that met my budget. SUPER IMPORTANT. Only on day of my wedding did I really understand how much Carrie has mastered production planning. Everything came together perfectly and it was hands-down the best day of my life. I would highly recommend Carrie as a wedding planner, she truly understands the industry and is able to handle events of all sizes. On the day of you really want a strong team and I was fortunate to have one.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tatyana · Married on 12/17/2016

Carrie made all my wedding dreams come true. She helped us create the perfect destination wedding!

Rachel · Married on 12/17/2016

We could not have been happier with our choice of a wedding planning company. Carrie was invaluable in organizing a "destination" wedding for our family. She had guided us effortlessly in the unfamiliar for us territory. She spent an incredible amount of time , helping us to choose everything, starting with the wedding venue, hotel choices for all the guests, photographers, transportation, etc... She had introduced us to all the vendors, scheduled all the necessary appointments, accompanied us to menu tasting, decor demonstrations, wedding attire fittings, hair and make up trials, as well as, kept a calendar with all the deadlines. Carrie is a real pro, who pays attention to all the " little details" that make the wedding day so much more special and knows all the right people to have all these "little details" come to life flawlessly. She had given many great suggestions, one of them was hiring a wedding valet, that was the smartest and best advise, well worth the expense! She had also suggested hiring an additional entertainment group, that proved to be a very fun addition to the wedding festivities! Everyone, absolutly loved it! Carrie's partner, Nigel was truly incredible too, his great taste and solid advise were very helpful. Everyone (including myself, as I am admittedly, an extremely hard to impress perfectionist) felt absolutly happy with the way everything was handled and how amazing and perfect everything was on a wedding day. I can't recommend Carrie and her team enough. You guys are the best!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Rachel, I remember the first google chat we had with the whole family and it was me and all 6 of you! I was so nervous! It was such a pleasure working with everyone. It was a big wonderful wedding planning family. I love how everyone worked together and the end result was such an amazing wedding weekend in Palm Beach! Can't wait to see everyone again soon!
  • F

Fred · Married on 10/09/2016

Carrie planned my proposal to my wife 2 years ago. She far exceeded all my expectations. Then she then planned our honeymoon to Dubai, Africa and Maldives. Once again over the top on perfection in every aspect of our trip. We have become friends with her since and have found her to be professional, honest, very knowledgeable and a eye for perfection. You cannot find a better person for wedding planning or any event no matter how big or small!

Carrie Zack Events 20
    Carrie Zack Events 21
    Carrie Zack Events 22
    Carrie Zack Events 23

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Fred, It was such a pleasure planning the proposal for you. We had a lot of fun with all of the texts, emails and calls. It was such a special day and I am so happy I could be there to plan with you! Thank you for always thinking of us and trusting us with your most special and private moments. Looking forward to many more wonderful celebrations!

Rejane&Fred · Married on 10/08/2016

For the last 3 years she has exceeded every expectation in every event she is done for us!.

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Rejane, I remember the first give we helped Fred find for you. It was so much fun shopping an anticipating what you were going to say when you opened your gift on your special day! I am so honored that you both have entrusted me to be a party of so much special occasions. Here's to many more!

G · Married on 10/08/2016

2 years of planning that included dress shopping, flowers and decor, food/wine tasting was almost derailed by a hurricane and Carrie remained calm and presented other options. In the end, our wedding at amanyara in Turks and Caicos was flawless and a fun time had by all. Thanks for all your help; we couldn’t have pulled it off without you.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Carrie Zack Events 24
    Carrie Zack Events 25

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi G, I remember the second time we spoke on the phone and you told me I was making it very hard for you not to hire me. You were such a pleasure to work with and always available to answer texts and emails when I need an answer right away. We had a bunch of hurdles to make the magical day happen and I think it turned out perfect in every way!

Larry · Married on 10/02/2016

I Love Carrie Zack and all her staff.. they made our weekend the best possible experience - Carrie has the knowledge , experience, and connections to deliver whatever you and your bride can imagine

Sent on 06/06/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Larry, It was a lot of fun planning your wedding day. I loved the sunrise ceremony, I will always remember that day fondly. It has been wonderful keeping in touch and looking forward to seeing you and Kristina in a few weeks!

Kristina · Married on 10/02/2016

I absolutely loved working with Carrie and her team. She so professional and easy to work with. She provided some excellent choices/vendors and made it extremely easy to plan my wedding from Maryland. She has the best connections in the industry and will make whatever you need to happen, happen!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Carrie Zack Events 26
    Carrie Zack Events 27
    Carrie Zack Events 28
    Carrie Zack Events 29

Andria · Married on 06/06/2016

Carrie helped my wife and I create a beautiful, amazing wedding day of our dreams! Carrie was attentive and creative, organized and compassionate, and let no detail remain neglected. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Andria, It was so much fun wedding planning with you and Kitty. I loved all the details, and the color scheme was so much fun to work with. Our planning meetings never seemed like work and of course you had the two best assistants there (p&m) every step of the way!

Catherine · Married on 06/06/2016

Carrie was by far the most incredible wedding planner. She made my day so incredible. My wedding was a labor of love. We had a very specific vision that I truly thought no one could pull off and when carrie delivered exactly what I wanted and collaborated a strong team for me and my partner our vision became a reality! She was thoughtful hardworking and honestly she respected our hectic schedules and always came prepared for every meeting and made the planning process enjoyable and stress free! In addition to our wedding she helped plan my rehearsal dinner my brunch after the wedding and she came to my dress fittings!! She was my rock and honestly any and all events will be put together by only her. I trust her whole heartedly and I’m so happy that she came in our lives. It’s hard to find honest and kind people in this industry (from the many interviews we had) she was and is the best pick for any event. Thank you again Carrie for making our wedding as memorable and beautiful as it was.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Carrie Zack Events 30
    Carrie Zack Events 31
    Carrie Zack Events 32

Loretta · Married on 01/16/2016

I plan large events every year, and I have never worked with anyone as responsive, caring and absolutely dedicated to the event. She had very creative, top notch ideas and found work-arounds to any issues which came up, She was a great liason with the hotel and absolutely knows how to execute. I would highly recommend Carrie Zack.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Loretta, It was such a blast planning your party with you! I hope we can work together in the future. It was wonderful to step outside the box and create something different than what was expected that day!

Terri · Married on 10/31/2015

Carrie Zack Events ROCKS! Expertise, professionalism, timely, upbeat, positive, detailed, thorough, tireless, fun-to-work-with...these are all words that describe Carrie Zack Events. I have been planning large "event" meetings and parties for over 30 years, but Carrie Zack Events has me beat. Trust me, Carrie Zack Events thinks of EVERYTHING, even ones budget! Go ahead, call Carrie...you will be glad you did! And, I know you, too, will put their phone number on speed dial, just like I did.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Terri, you are too much! I feel like we co-planned everything together and you were the best assistant! It never felt like work when we would discuss details and what our next move was. Looking forward to working together again soon!

Emily · Married on 05/30/2015

We have worked with Carrie to plan our destination wedding at The Fontainebleau, Miami for almost 2 years. With a long engagement we have had the pleasure to get to know Carrie and vice versa. She took the time to really understand who we are as a couple, our vision, goals and style when helping us choose all our vendors all the way down to the fun, unique touches to surprise our guests.

When choosing Carrie and the Fontainebleau, we were looking for a completely one-of-a-kind, high-end experience and we were delivered above and beyond. From big decisions to all the intricate and personal details, Carrie really was on top of everything. She was organized, calming, professional and was creative about finding solutions to everything we needed. She orchestrated all our vendors with specific requests including strict dietary needs and everything was executed flawlessly. On our wedding day, I could not believe how incredibly gorgeous everything came out. It was way beyond what I could even have imagined and Carrie and her team, along with all of the amazing vendors made sure that our vision was carried out everywhere. Carrie loves what she does and it shows. So many times during the wedding planning process when my husband or I got frustrated or overwhelmed, she immediately spoke to us to solve any issue we were worried about and calmed our concerns. She negotiated all of the contracts with our vendors and worked with them to give us everything we wanted on our budget to have the wedding of our dreams. I really could not imagine planning a destination wedding without her! Highly recommended and very grateful to have had her as our planner!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Carrie Zack Events's reply:

Hi Emily, I feel like we planned your wedding for a little over two years! It was so much fun working with you and Jordan on all the little details along the way. I will never forget when I saw that dress you designed for the first time. It was amazing. Your talent is amazing and I love following your career on instagram!