Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Reviews

17 | Carlsbad, CA

17 Reviews for Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort

Joann · Married on 04/17/2017

We had a brunch wedding on the lawn and reception on the terrace overlooking the ocean. The venue was beautiful and our guests said the brunch wedding was the best idea! Robin and her team made everything so simple! I had (almost) no stress planning here! Choose this venue... have a brunch wedding... you won't regret it! (The food was also TOP NOTCH) guests thought we paid a fortune! (We didn't!)

Sent on 05/07/2017

Cali · Married on 05/31/2014

Sarah was extremely helpful and very accommodating. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly so that we would have the wedding of our dreams. Any time we had a question or needed to talk she would get back to us immediately. The Hotel was absolutely beautiful. We were able to get married outside over looking the ocean and had our reception in the beautiful Sunset Terrace. All of the hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable especially the suit we stayed in. We can't say enough great things about Sarah and the Hotel!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Darrell · Married on 04/13/2013

Lindsey Rea was incredibly helpful. We were planning this event from out of town and Lindsey was very responsive and ensured it went off without any glitches. The day of she was attentive and ensured our satisfaction.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2013

Our guests had such a lovely time at the Carlsbad Inn! And the ceremony went without a hitch - thanks especially to our wedding coordinator. My husband and I could not be happier!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Rachel, we are so glad everyone had a great time! We hope you and David are enjoying married life and we can't wait to have you back!

I would recommend this resort to anyone! My stay was anything but wonderful with the great staff on hand and of course the place itself was beautiful. I couldn't asked for a better place to get married!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We value your feedback.

Michele · event on 07/20/2012

We had a wonderful college graduation party for my daughter Megan! We love the Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort and would recommend it to all our friends and family!
    Warmest Regards,
    Michele Willerford

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2012

If you are looking for a very romantic and not overpriced venue Carlsbad Inn is the place. It is in the perfect location. There are so many options to have a rehearsal dinner. We did ours at Norte Mexican restaurant which is right next to the Carlsbad Inn. Just steps away from the beach perfect view of the Ocean during the ceremony. Most amazing views from the Sunset Terrace for an evening wedding. Everyone that attended our weddings loved the venue! The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Cassie Brady the hotel's wedding coordinator is so amazing she will help you any way possible. I know at times she was probably sick of my many questions and request. But never once did she come across that I was being a pain. It was the most perfect setting I couldn't have dreamed of a better location. The allow you to bring in your owe food and liquor which is a money saver. Also they don't get you and your guest with the overpriced parking every other hotel gets you with. Can't wait to go back for our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

We can't wait for you and Jiddi to come back either! It makes me so happy that you had such a great experience. This makes my job worthwhile...:)

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2012

We didn't have an actual traditional wedding here. We had a "marriage celebration" at the Sunset Terrace. I want you all to know that it was one of the best days of my life!

My husband and I were surrounded by our loved ones, and also surrounded by the most beautiful, sunny, summer-y Carlsbad day. It was such a great feeling to have the entire room--outside and inside--to us! And to us only!

Everything was perfect. The staff helped us with everything we needed.

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you Cindy, for letting us be a part of such a wonderful day!

Haley · Married on 05/17/2012

The venue was absolutely beautiful, and all the services we received at the Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort were superb. Everything was accomplished in a timely manner. I could not have hoped for a better place to marry my best friend.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you Haley. We are looking forward to having you and Andrew back!

Linda · Married on 03/17/2012

My husband and I stumbled by Carlsbad Inn after having dinner next door! We saw their sign outside that read "wedding specials" and thought we'd go in and check it out. I am so glad that we did because we knew we wanted to have the ocean view and a place that was affordable. Carlsbad Inn provided us with that. The coordinator, Cassie, was absolutely amazing. She was sooo open to everything that I was wanting to do. I would email her several times and she would reply right away! It rained on our wedding day, but plan B worked out great. We had the ceremony in the library and I thought everything was beautiful. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. The reception was in the Sunset Terrace and our guests enjoyed the view. We loved the fact that we were able to go around the room and greet every single guest! I would love to use Carlsbad Inn again in the future for another special occasion. I was not disappointed one bit! Thank you so much again!
    Linda & Chad Smith

Sent on 04/29/2012

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

I am so thankful for you and Chad having such an amazing attitude with the last minute weather changes! Thanks for being so understanding. :)

Leah · Married on 12/10/2011

Cassie Brady was my coordinator and she made everything pleasant. As a stressed out bride, having a vendor show such flexibility and ease made having our ceremony at the Carlsbad Inn worth every penny. Would I recommend this Inn for weddings or a normal night's stay? Yes!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Leah-Thank you so much for your kind words. Both you and Andrew were also extremely pleasant to work with as well! What great families you have also!

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2011

Carlsbad Inn did a great job at making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Thank you Jessica!

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2011

The Carlsbad Inn each Resort is beautiful. Cassie was wonderful! Any questions that we had were answered right away.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Thanks Shannon! You and Blaine were so sweet, laid back, and easy to work with. We will see you on your anniversary!

Patricia · Married on 11/14/2015

Joli and Sarah were wonderful to work with at the Carlsbad Inn. They were very accommodating and professional. The venue was positively beautiful for our wedding. The Pointe for our Ceremony looking over the ocean and Sunset Terrace Room for our wedding reception.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Libby · Married on 10/13/2013

The Carlsbad Inn helped my husband and I pull together a beautiful wedding in 3 weeks! We could not have been happier with our day, and were so grateful that the staff and event coordinator at the venue were so helpful, professional and personable. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Hi Libby-

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family to help bring your wedding together in such a short time! Best of luck to you and Mel...we can't wait to have you back at the Carlsbad Inn :)

3.0

I absolutely loved this place for my wedding! The event planner, Lindsey was the best!!! My only complaint was the front desk worker wouldn't give me a parking pass for my vehicle so I could park in the garage. I had family staying there and I rented the venue so I would think they could spare a parking pass. I believe this was the workers fault because I remember being told I could have one. Luckily my mom gave me hers so it all worked out.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for this valuable feedback; we appreciate your honesty so we don't have this happen again. Thank you for choosing Carlsbad Inn for your special day!

Beth · event on 05/19/2012

Loved the venue for my 25th wedding anniversary. Only wished I could've had one of the suites rather than a regular room. That was the only disappointment.