Cakes So Simple Reviews

211 | Melbourne, FL

211 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. SHE ANSWERED EACH AND EVERY TIME I CALLED, ENJOYED OUR TASTING AND WORKING WITH HER. VERY NICE LADY AND MOST IMPORTANT OUR CAKE TASTED AWESOME AND LOOKED FANTASTIC. WILL BE USING HER EVERY TIME WE NEED A PROFESSIONAL CAKE MADE! WORRY FREE VENDOR!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2015

Linda did an amazing job on a sand castle wedding cake for us. Not only was she professional who made awesome tasting cake, but she was excited for our project and made us feel truly special on our big day! The cake was one of the highlights of the wedding and everyone still talks about it!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Mandy · Married on 06/06/2015

The Cake was beautiful & very delicious! There were hardly any leftovers left...! Linda was extremely helpful with working with us on figuring out the best way to get enough cake within our budget. The company also took great care of our cake topper which is greatly appreciated!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2015

We loved our wedding cake! Linda created the exact design of what we wanted after showing her different pictures of the specific design. The flavors were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Marissa · Married on 05/15/2015

My cake was beautiful and delicious! Linda did an amazing job and I can't wait for an event to order another cake from her :)

Sent on 06/02/2015

David · Married on 05/10/2015

Over all. Amazing. Beautiful aparence. Tasted out of this world and very professional. Would totally recommend. Well I already have. Lol thank you

Sent on 05/25/2015

Linda was absolutely wonderful and our cake was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Linda was great to work with! Our tasting was intimate and very informative. She worked perfectly with our budget and vision! Our cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing on our wedding day. I'm looking forward to eating our topper for our first anniversary in just a few days!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/01/2015

Linda Lee and her husband were AMAZING to work with and our cake was not only delicious, but beautiful!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Linda Lee did a wonderful job on both of the cakes we ordered from her for our wedding. All of our guests raved about how yummy the filling flavors were and how soft the cake was. Several guests went back for second helpings!! We would order from Cakes So Simple again and would recommend them highly for any event!!

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User5069827 · event on: 04/25/2015

Thank you so much Linda for your excellent services i loved my calle it was a dream come tru and it was so delicious that i didnt want to finish it up ! Thanks again so much i appreciate your help on making my dream cake come tru

Sent on 05/12/2015

Theresa · Married on 04/19/2015

Linda Lee was great to work with. The variety of cake favors she offers is great. We picked several and had a cake and cupcakes. Our guests loved them all. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/18/2015

An excellent experience. Enjoyed working with Linda Lee. She has many favors to choose from. The strawberry mousse mini cupcake was my favorite. The cupcakes and cake looked beautiful as well as tasted delicious. And a fair price too. After tasting my daughter's cupcakes, my son and future daughter-in-law booked a tasting appointment and are using Cakes So Simple for their wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Angelica · Married on 04/12/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing!!! I'm not a fan of fondant but she makes her own that was delicious. My partner and I decribed exactly what we wanted for our cake, and our vision was brought to life. Thank you so much

Sent on 05/07/2015

Pam · Married on 04/04/2015

After speaking to several bakers that told us we could not afford the design we wanted, Cakes So Simple made it work and stayed with in our budget. Had lots of great ideas to bring the cost down and still get the cake I personally designed. The final product was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/03/2015

Best cake ever!!! I had so many guests compliment me on the cake telling me it was literally the best cake they have ever had! I'm so glad I live in town as I will definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Megan · Married on 03/28/2015

Your cake is absolutely delicious and I could not have been happier with it. It was beyond beautiful and everything that I had anticipated.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Linda made the idea in our mind come to life and it was beautiful and delicious! She took great care of us, went above and beyond!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Chelsea · Married on 03/28/2015

I had a unique idea in mind for cake pops at my Rehearsal Dinner and Linda was able to give me suggestions to make them perfect. I provided her with what she needed and they came out flawless. She also did my wedding cake which came out beautiful, as well.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Linda was fabulous. The tasting was flawless and delicious. My cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Her flavors are to die for the Chocolate Peanut Butter is AMAZING.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lin · Married on 03/27/2015

Linda was amazing and putting together what I visioned! From my first meeting Linda was friendly and energetic about what I wanted. The samples of what she had were delish and impressed my husband who is a baker.

The cake, cupcakes and set up absolutely beautiful and beyond my expectations! I received so many compliments on how beautiful my cake and cupcakes were as well as how delicious they were. Many of my guest wanted to try all the flavors with some admitting to grabbing a second.

Sent on 04/06/2015

John · Married on 03/14/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Brittney · Married on 03/14/2015

Amazing bakery! Very friendly, amazing cakes!!! Would highly recommend for any event. Thank you for helping make our day wonderful.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Eliana · Married on 03/14/2015

Linda was a pleasure to work with! We had several people tell us how great the cake tasted and we even enjoyed leftovers a week later when we got back from our honeymoon. I had a late request for cake pops from Linda and she was able to make it happen for us. All around great service and great tasting cake. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great baker!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Julio · Married on 03/13/2015

Linda Lee seperates herself from the others by her genuine passion for her work. She was fully engaged as if the wedding was her own. Linda communicated clearly and timely. Have I mentioned the breathtaking job she did on our cake? We would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/18/2015