Cabo In Love Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Denisse J. Married on 07/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was the wedding of our dreams!

Legitimately gave us our dream wedding. Every little detail and decoration was exactly to our taste. Our guests cant stop talking about how marvellous the venue/decor setup was and the overall flow of the wedding. The planners did a great job of keeping the wedding organized and kept everything on schedule. Paola B, Paola C and Candela make one hell of a team together. Any issue that came up they responded and responded promptly.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Hola Denisse , it was totally our pleasure to be part of your Big Day. We definitely enjoy every detail from your Wedding.
    You and Mark are a beautiful couple. We wish you the best and as the minister mention now Cabo is part of you !!! We hope we can see you in your anniversary. Our Best Always , Cabo In Love Team!!!
    Lydia K. Married on 06/18/2022

The Best Wedding Planning Team in Cabo San Lucas

Paola and her team (Candela) truly are the best! They really are the dream team and we couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out- almost like it came out of a magazine! They helped our magical weekend wedding dreams come true. They were always very patient, responsive, and are in the know with the most current and fabulous trends. We absolutely recommend them without hesitation! Thank you so much, Cabo in Love!!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Hi Lydia, thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure being part of your Amazing Wedding!
    You are right =) your pictures are ready for a Magazine Cover!
    Congratulations and we wish you and Sinian the Best!!!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 05/15/2022

Dream Wedding Planner

Paola and the Cabo in Love team are absolutely incredible. They make you feel like you are the only couple they are working with by the attention they give you and work they put into planning your wedding! By far the best decision we’ve made. To anyone considering getting married in Cabo, look no further!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you for your nice words, we enjoyed working for you in your Beautiful wedding =)
    We wish you the Best and we hope to see you again in Cabo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Meagan
    Meagan V. Married on 05/07/2022

The best Planner in Los Cabos

Paola and her team are amazing. Planning a destination wedding can be hard, but with the right planning team, it can be fun and easy! From the early planning stages of helping us to find a venue to the wedding day, Paola proved that she was professional, organized, honest and understanding to all of our wants and needs. She guided us through the entire process with ease. She had two assistants with her the day of our wedding and they were both fantastic also. They were super sweet and very helpful! All in all, I could not have asked for a better team of wedding planners. If you're looking to get married in Cabo, call Paola!

Hola Meagan,
    Thank you for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and being part of your beautiful Wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of Love.
    You and Doug are an amazing couple , we will never forgot your songs and dances !!!
    All our best !!! Paola & Cabo In Love Team
    Caitlin M. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful team!

Paola and her team were amazing to work with for our Cabo wedding. We're so glad we chose to work with Paola before selecting our venue. From the start, it was so nice having Paola organize the different venue site visits and provide us her objective opinion to help us make a decision on the venue. After selecting our venue, Paola and her team were very on top of getting all the wedding details and amazing vendors finalized. She was always super responsive and so kind with answering all of my questions. The actual wedding day was perfect - incredibly organized and the decor/flowers was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend anyone to work with Paola and team!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you Caitlin, it was a great experience working with you and John on your most important day!
    We loved your Wedding vibe surrounded by love and fun, we wish you the Best! and you two make an incredible couple,
    Photos & Video will be amazing!
    My Best,
    Congratulations!!!
    Nina E. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Paola and team is amazing!

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. We highly recommend Paola. All events leading up to the wedding and day of went perfectly. She had great recommendations for vendors, which all went above and beyond!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments. It was my pleasure being part of your Beautiful Wedding! I wish you the best for you and Tom!
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 12/31/2021

the best wedding planner

I loved working with Paola, she is absolutely amazing! She is well connected and makes having a Mexico wedding seamless and desirable. She is very professional, responsive and assertive. We had a handful of issues with the hotel we were doing the wedding at and she handled all of the extra stress so well. If we ever have an event in Mexico again she will be our first call.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments Rachel, it was a pleasure working for you & Don,

Love you guys and I hope you come back to Cabo soon!
    Adam S. Married on 10/23/2021

Simply the best

What can we say about Paola and her team....they were simply fantastic! Without their support, input and coordination our wedding would not of been the amazing and relatively stress free event that it was! No matter what obstacles were thrown our way, Paola and her team helped us come up with the best possible solution and outcomes. We could not recommend Cabo in Love any more strongly for those looking for a wedding or event planner in Los Cabos, MX! Adam & Brandi

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your nice comments, it was a pleasure being part of your & Brandi's Wedding day, you make a fantastic couple and I wish you the best!!!

My Best,
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Paola and her team are the best in the game!

Paola and her team helped us pull off the most amazing wedding week ever. She knows all the best vendors and helped us come up with options that were budget friendly, which was important to us. Paola and her team handled every request with care and they made sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding- I can't imagine the big day without her by our side.

Thank you so much Paola & team xoxo- Andrea + Dan

Cabo In Love's reply:

Andrea thank you so much for your great comments, it was a pleasure for me and my team to be part of your Wedding Day, it was a magical night surrounded by love and fun!
    I wish you and Daniel the Best, I hope I see you soon again in Cabo!
    All my best!
    Kyle S. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

4 months planning, modern day plague = Dream wedding!!!!!!

My now wife and I started planning our wedding literally 4 months before our wedding date (July 31, 2021), during the peak of COVID. Our friends and family now fully equipped with their vaccine armor and shields were anxiously trying to find an excuse to take a much needed vacation. Most people take a year + to plan a destination wedding, or any wedding (period) and Paola & Co put together a stress free fairy tale weekend for 100 people during the modern day plague in another country in 4 months. She is professional, prompt, and straight up gets shit done (pardon my language) but I cant believe how amazing literally everything turned out in such a short amount of time. Any questions, concerns, last minute requests, were promptly attended to and there was no time of the day that she wouldn't immediately respond. Cabo in Love, specifically Paola will bring your dreams to life, book with confidence I cannot think of enough nice things to say about our wedding and overall experience.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your nice words! I loved working with you you and we hope you see you soon in Cabo!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful Experience!!

Paola is ABOVE & BEYOND the most amazing wedding coordinator!! She made our wedding day extra special!!
    Thank you SO very much Cabo in Love! 🙏🏼❤️

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your nice comments, It was amazing to share with you and your family this beautiful day!
    Kristina I. Married on 05/17/2021

Amazing!!!!!!

My husband and I do not have enough nice things to say about Paola. We had our wedding last night and couldn’t wait to say how amazing Paola and her team was. She thought of everything and helped me calm down through postponing my wedding from the pandemic to planning the most beautiful day of our lives. She helped with things we didn’t even know we needed help with!! We will never forget her!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure being part of your most important day! I will miss you, and I wish you all the happiness for you and Matt XOXO
  • Elvira
    Elvira Married on 10/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish

Paola put together the most amazing team to bring my wedding dreams to life, and did it within our desired budget! Not to mention dealing with changes once the pandemic hit. I couldn’t possible thank her enough for her hard work and talent. I truly feel lucky I had her help; I couldn’t have done it without her!
    Heather L. Married on 10/15/2020

Incredible Planner

We live in Las Vegas and wanted to have a destination wedding in Cabo. This gave us a little anxiety not even knowing where to begin or how to get things started, so we decided to hire a wedding planner. We came across Cabo in Love with Paola and couldn’t have chosen a better planner! She is the sweetest and most accommodating to work with and her prices were exceptional. She showed us all of our amazing vendor options, and handled all
    of the communication within the year of planning, even with the hundreds of questions we had throughout. The day of the wedding was seriously a dream come true. She walked us through everything. She handled my bustle which was unexpected. She made sure we were okay the whole day, and executed everything on time and professionally. We are seriously so blessed and impressed having chosen Paola. Thank you times a million Paola, and of course we hope to see you again when we revisit Cabo!
    Love,
    Heather and Mike

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments; it was a pleasure being part of your Big day; I wish you the best, and I am so excited to share your great pictures =)
    Amanda B. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Cabo Wedding Planners

Cabo In Love is the ABSOLUTE BEST decision I made when planning my wedding in Cabo. Paola was extremely responsive and showed attention to every single detail. Her assistant Deborah was amazing with the decorations and was very helpful. They handled everything in Mexico while I was in the states. All I had to do was show up and my wedding was stunning! I would recommend Cabo In Love to any bride having a wedding in Cabo. They are truly the best!
  • Vik
    Vik S. Married on 08/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planner!

I do not even know where to begin! Choosing Paola was one of the best decision we made when we planned our destination wedding in Cabo. Obviously we are not from Cabo and it is nearly impossible to go there every month or so to make sure everything is in working order for our wedding day.

Stress of planning a destination wedding was all gone when we found Paola. She made sure everything was perfect for our special day from day one! My wife and I had ideas that we found on websites and she made it come to life!

Our welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and our wedding was beautiful because of Paola. She made sure everything ran smooth as possible and assured us everything was taken care of to make sure our days were stress free while we had our wedding week in Cabo! I would highly recommend going with Paola with Cabo In Love Weddings & Events. She is seriously amazing and a magician when it comes to making a magical wedding come to fruition.

Cabo In Love's reply:

I don't have enough words to thank you for your review, I enjoyed every minute we spent planning your most important day and I wish you the very best in the years to come. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Nina E. Married on 01/25/2020

Highly recommend

We loved working with Paola for the six months leading up to our wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and eased so my stresses about the wedding. She went the extra mile and coordinated our site visits weekend and even visited airbnbs with us. She and her team had everything taken care of on the day of the wedding and we didn't need to worry. She helped us keep all of our event expenses down by negotiating with vendors which we are so grateful for. Thank you Paola, we couldn't have had the best weekend of our lives without you!
    Nina & Mo
    Amanda B. Married on 01/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Paola with Cabo In Love made my day amazing!

I had a simple vowel renewal in Los Cabos San Lucas and hired Cabo In Love for assistance with our ceremony. We had to change plans a couple of times due to attendance to our destination. Paola was more than understanding and helped every step of the way. Even though our ceremony was small and short Paola and her assistant made it feel so special. I could not have done it without them and am very grateful to have found them!
  • Heather
    Heather P. Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Planner

I absolutely loved Paola and she made our destination wedding so easy! I decided to do this wedding last minute while in Cabo and started emailing. I told her exactly what I wanted and what we were looking to spend and she made it all work. She found the most beautiful spot on the beach, minister, photographer and flowers all within two weeks. I sent her pictures of a bouquet I wanted and it was perfect. She was great responding, so organized and so sweet. I would highly recommend her her services!!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, It was a pleasure to have been part of your Wedding Day! I wish you the best and I hope to see you in Cabo again.
    Kimberly S. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cabo in love the service is invaluable.

We are based out of Nashville and any time you are planning something in another country having someone like Paola is invaluable. Paola is such a joy to work with and has a great temperament. She went above and beyond what we asked for. Cabo in love is affordable and works exactly within your budget. Every single vendor Paola presented us with was awesome. We highly recommend Cabo in Love. If you hire Cabo in Love you will thank yourself later.
    Cyle G. Married on 10/26/2019

LGBT-Friendly Destination Wedding

Paola, with Cabo in Love, did such a wonderful job at our wedding that without her we simply wouldn’t have had the wedding. Being from out of country, we relied on her for everything and she was resourceful, responsive and patient. I have to say that one trait you definitely want your planner to have is patience. Paola’s positivity and professionalism were simply incredible. My husband and I are not exactly the creative kind, so she was in charge of coming up with everything in terms of decor and it looked spectacular. Her network of vendors was extremely impressive and everyone she recommended delivered over and above our expectations. I would, without a doubt, recommend Cabo in Love to anyone I know, as her incredibly hard work ethic and talent are the only reason we had our dream wedding. Thank you for everything Paola!!!

Dear Cyle & Ajmal,
    Thank you for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and being part of your beautiful Wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of Love, Peace and Happiness =)
    All my best for both,
  • Jessica
    Jessica I. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I am incredibly grateful and blessed to have run across such an incredible soul.

From the moment we started communicating, I picked up on Paola’s kindness, her genuine sense and her professionalism. To me, those qualities are highly important in any person I’m going to be communicating and planning the most important day of my life with. She listened to my ideas for our wedding day and helped bring every detail to life in the most elegant and perfect of ways. She answered every question, concern and request almost immediately. I felt at ease with her every step of the way and every recommendation she made was out of this world perfecto. We are so grateful to have met and worked with such a wonderful wedding coordinator and person. Wes and I couldn’t thank her enough for making our day, the easiest and most relaxed of wedding days. Thank you, Paola. We love you!!

Cabo In Love's reply:

I am so grateful for your kind words and I am blessed that I had the opportunity to be part of your wedding celebration, I wish you guys the very best and I look forward to seeing you again some time soon, please extend my regards to Wes and congratulations again!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

I can’t say enough kind words about Paola with Cabo In Love. She was my daughters wedding planner. Paola did a phenomenal job from the beginning to the end of the entire wedding process. She patiently answered so many questions, met with us for venue visits and tastings, provided great musical options to choose from for wedding day. Paola introduced us to reputable vendors which we were very well pleased. The welcome dinner was a hit! And then the wedding day, all the details fell in to place effortlessly. It was like a fairy tale wedding. It was as perfect as it could possibly be! Thank you Cabo in Love, thank you so much Paola! You’re the best!
    Thomas R. Married on 06/28/2019

Flawless !!

Absolutely no regrets & worth every penny ! Paola recommended & coordinated with all our vendors, every step of the way.
    Thanks to Paola’s expertise and hard work, we enjoyed a stress free wedding day.

Thomas R. Groom
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved Paola she found me vendors that saved me money but also did an amazing job. She was super accommodating and lovely to work with.

I would highly recommend Paola for any event❣️❣️❣️We had a weekend of events - rehearsal dinner, welcome party, wedding and farewell brunch. Everything went perfect except the wind during the wedding service which she had no control. I would rate her 11 out of 10 -exceptional in every way.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Dearest Jamie, I will definitely will miss our conversations, You and Mark make an exceptional couple and I am sure you will be very happy together. Thanks again for choosing my services!
illustration stars