Cabo In Love Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kyle
    Kyle S. Married on 07/31/2021

4 months planning, modern day plague = Dream wedding!!!!!!

My now wife and I started planning our wedding literally 4 months before our wedding date (July 31, 2021), during the peak of COVID. Our friends and family now fully equipped with their vaccine armor and shields were anxiously trying to find an excuse to take a much needed vacation. Most people take a year + to plan a destination wedding, or any wedding (period) and Paola & Co put together a stress free fairy tale weekend for 100 people during the modern day plague in another country in 4 months. She is professional, prompt, and straight up gets shit done (pardon my language) but I cant believe how amazing literally everything turned out in such a short amount of time. Any questions, concerns, last minute requests, were promptly attended to and there was no time of the day that she wouldn't immediately respond. Cabo in Love, specifically Paola will bring your dreams to life, book with confidence I cannot think of enough nice things to say about our wedding and overall experience.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your nice words! I loved working with you you and we hope you see you soon in Cabo!
    Paola
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful Experience!!

Paola is ABOVE & BEYOND the most amazing wedding coordinator!! She made our wedding day extra special!!
    Thank you SO very much Cabo in Love! 🙏🏼❤️

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your nice comments, It was amazing to share with you and your family this beautiful day!
    Paola
    Kristina I. Married on 05/17/2021

Amazing!!!!!!

My husband and I do not have enough nice things to say about Paola. We had our wedding last night and couldn’t wait to say how amazing Paola and her team was. She thought of everything and helped me calm down through postponing my wedding from the pandemic to planning the most beautiful day of our lives. She helped with things we didn’t even know we needed help with!! We will never forget her!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure being part of your most important day! I will miss you, and I wish you all the happiness for you and Matt XOXO
  • Elvira
    Elvira Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing from start to finish

Paola put together the most amazing team to bring my wedding dreams to life, and did it within our desired budget! Not to mention dealing with changes once the pandemic hit. I couldn’t possible thank her enough for her hard work and talent. I truly feel lucky I had her help; I couldn’t have done it without her!
    Heather L. Married on 10/15/2020

Incredible Planner

We live in Las Vegas and wanted to have a destination wedding in Cabo. This gave us a little anxiety not even knowing where to begin or how to get things started, so we decided to hire a wedding planner. We came across Cabo in Love with Paola and couldn’t have chosen a better planner! She is the sweetest and most accommodating to work with and her prices were exceptional. She showed us all of our amazing vendor options, and handled all
    of the communication within the year of planning, even with the hundreds of questions we had throughout. The day of the wedding was seriously a dream come true. She walked us through everything. She handled my bustle which was unexpected. She made sure we were okay the whole day, and executed everything on time and professionally. We are seriously so blessed and impressed having chosen Paola. Thank you times a million Paola, and of course we hope to see you again when we revisit Cabo!
    Love,
    Heather and Mike

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments; it was a pleasure being part of your Big day; I wish you the best, and I am so excited to share your great pictures =)
    Amanda B. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Cabo Wedding Planners

Cabo In Love is the ABSOLUTE BEST decision I made when planning my wedding in Cabo. Paola was extremely responsive and showed attention to every single detail. Her assistant Deborah was amazing with the decorations and was very helpful. They handled everything in Mexico while I was in the states. All I had to do was show up and my wedding was stunning! I would recommend Cabo In Love to any bride having a wedding in Cabo. They are truly the best!
  • Vik
    Vik S. Married on 08/07/2020

The Best Wedding Planner!

I do not even know where to begin! Choosing Paola was one of the best decision we made when we planned our destination wedding in Cabo. Obviously we are not from Cabo and it is nearly impossible to go there every month or so to make sure everything is in working order for our wedding day.

Stress of planning a destination wedding was all gone when we found Paola. She made sure everything was perfect for our special day from day one! My wife and I had ideas that we found on websites and she made it come to life!

Our welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and our wedding was beautiful because of Paola. She made sure everything ran smooth as possible and assured us everything was taken care of to make sure our days were stress free while we had our wedding week in Cabo! I would highly recommend going with Paola with Cabo In Love Weddings & Events. She is seriously amazing and a magician when it comes to making a magical wedding come to fruition.

Cabo In Love's reply:

I don't have enough words to thank you for your review, I enjoyed every minute we spent planning your most important day and I wish you the very best in the years to come. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Nina E. Married on 01/25/2020

Highly recommend

We loved working with Paola for the six months leading up to our wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and eased so my stresses about the wedding. She went the extra mile and coordinated our site visits weekend and even visited airbnbs with us. She and her team had everything taken care of on the day of the wedding and we didn't need to worry. She helped us keep all of our event expenses down by negotiating with vendors which we are so grateful for. Thank you Paola, we couldn't have had the best weekend of our lives without you!
    Nina & Mo
    Amanda B. Married on 01/15/2020

Paola with Cabo In Love made my day amazing!

I had a simple vowel renewal in Los Cabos San Lucas and hired Cabo In Love for assistance with our ceremony. We had to change plans a couple of times due to attendance to our destination. Paola was more than understanding and helped every step of the way. Even though our ceremony was small and short Paola and her assistant made it feel so special. I could not have done it without them and am very grateful to have found them!
  • Heather
    Heather P. Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Planner

I absolutely loved Paola and she made our destination wedding so easy! I decided to do this wedding last minute while in Cabo and started emailing. I told her exactly what I wanted and what we were looking to spend and she made it all work. She found the most beautiful spot on the beach, minister, photographer and flowers all within two weeks. I sent her pictures of a bouquet I wanted and it was perfect. She was great responding, so organized and so sweet. I would highly recommend her her services!!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, It was a pleasure to have been part of your Wedding Day! I wish you the best and I hope to see you in Cabo again.
    Kimberly S. Married on 11/02/2019

Cabo in love the service is invaluable.

We are based out of Nashville and any time you are planning something in another country having someone like Paola is invaluable. Paola is such a joy to work with and has a great temperament. She went above and beyond what we asked for. Cabo in love is affordable and works exactly within your budget. Every single vendor Paola presented us with was awesome. We highly recommend Cabo in Love. If you hire Cabo in Love you will thank yourself later.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

I can’t say enough kind words about Paola with Cabo In Love. She was my daughters wedding planner. Paola did a phenomenal job from the beginning to the end of the entire wedding process. She patiently answered so many questions, met with us for venue visits and tastings, provided great musical options to choose from for wedding day. Paola introduced us to reputable vendors which we were very well pleased. The welcome dinner was a hit! And then the wedding day, all the details fell in to place effortlessly. It was like a fairy tale wedding. It was as perfect as it could possibly be! Thank you Cabo in Love, thank you so much Paola! You’re the best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica I. Married on 10/26/2019

I am incredibly grateful and blessed to have run across such an incredible soul.

From the moment we started communicating, I picked up on Paola’s kindness, her genuine sense and her professionalism. To me, those qualities are highly important in any person I’m going to be communicating and planning the most important day of my life with. She listened to my ideas for our wedding day and helped bring every detail to life in the most elegant and perfect of ways. She answered every question, concern and request almost immediately. I felt at ease with her every step of the way and every recommendation she made was out of this world perfecto. We are so grateful to have met and worked with such a wonderful wedding coordinator and person. Wes and I couldn’t thank her enough for making our day, the easiest and most relaxed of wedding days. Thank you, Paola. We love you!!

Cabo In Love's reply:

I am so grateful for your kind words and I am blessed that I had the opportunity to be part of your wedding celebration, I wish you guys the very best and I look forward to seeing you again some time soon, please extend my regards to Wes and congratulations again!
    Cyle G. Married on 10/26/2019

LGBT-Friendly Destination Wedding

Paola, with Cabo in Love, did such a wonderful job at our wedding that without her we simply wouldn’t have had the wedding. Being from out of country, we relied on her for everything and she was resourceful, responsive and patient. I have to say that one trait you definitely want your planner to have is patience. Paola’s positivity and professionalism were simply incredible. My husband and I are not exactly the creative kind, so she was in charge of coming up with everything in terms of decor and it looked spectacular. Her network of vendors was extremely impressive and everyone she recommended delivered over and above our expectations. I would, without a doubt, recommend Cabo in Love to anyone I know, as her incredibly hard work ethic and talent are the only reason we had our dream wedding. Thank you for everything Paola!!!

Dear Cyle & Ajmal,
    Thank you for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and being part of your beautiful Wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of Love, Peace and Happiness =)
    All my best for both,
    Thomas R. Married on 06/28/2019

Flawless !!

Absolutely no regrets & worth every penny ! Paola recommended & coordinated with all our vendors, every step of the way.
    Thanks to Paola’s expertise and hard work, we enjoyed a stress free wedding day.

Thomas R. Groom
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 06/08/2019

Loved Paola she found me vendors that saved me money but also did an amazing job. She was super accommodating and lovely to work with.

I would highly recommend Paola for any event❣️❣️❣️We had a weekend of events - rehearsal dinner, welcome party, wedding and farewell brunch. Everything went perfect except the wind during the wedding service which she had no control. I would rate her 11 out of 10 -exceptional in every way.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Dearest Jamie, I will definitely will miss our conversations, You and Mark make an exceptional couple and I am sure you will be very happy together. Thanks again for choosing my services!
    Rebecca B. Married on 05/25/2019

Smooth and effortless

Paola came to me last minute as my wedding planner could not fly. She knew everything I needed and was extremely sweet to my guests and family. I was surprised by how smooth everything went considering she only learned my wedding details a week before. I was very happy with how my whole wedding experience went:)

Cabo In Love's reply:

Dear Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a beautiful ceremony! Please say hello to Dennis

• David
    David Married on 05/20/2019

Cabo wedding

We weren’t sure if we needed an “onsite” wedding planner at first, but we are soooo glad we did it! Paola from “Cabo in Love” was great and very attentive to every last detail. My wife and I did not get married on the resort, so language was a barrier with all the vendors, gathering the church info that was needed to have a catholic ceremony in Cabo etc. Paola helped in every sense to make our dream wedding happen. Thank you Paola!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for you nice words David, It was a pleausure be part of you Big Day! please say hi to Andrea, I wish you the best!
    Celeste Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

Everything about Cabo In Love was amazing. Paola is a great person to work with. She is attentive, caring and very knowledgeable, she was there every step of the way and always made sure that all my questions and concerns were answered.
    I highly remind Paola and Cabo In Love.

Dear Celeste,
    Thank you for your kind words, I enjoyed working with you to plan your most important day. I look forward to seeing you again guys!
    Please say hello to Christoper.

• BRANDON
    Brandon M. Married on 05/04/2019

Cabo in Love Weddings

Paola was a AMAZING wedding planner! She was super organized, very efficient, and professional. She made sure everything ran smoothly without out any concern. Also, she went above and beyond to attend to our every need to make our wedding day an spectacular experience. I would recommend her to friends, family, or anyone planning a wedding.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Brandon, you guys do such a lovely couple. Say hello to Andrea for me.

Carrie P. Married on 04/24/2019

Cabo In Love-Paola is top notch and an excellent wedding planner!

Paola was AMAZING. She assisted with each and every detail to make my daughter's wedding day perfect. She took all of the stress out of planning and allowed me and my daughter to relax and enjoy the perks of a destination wedding.
    She ensured all of the tiny details weren't forgotten and works within your budget. She has many connections and ideas to ensure the wedding day is perfect.
    I would highly recommend Paola as a wedding coordinator/planner in Cabo San Lucas.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for this amazing review, I really enjoyed working with you for your daughter's wedding. Say hello to the happy couple, Alexis & Braxton!

Ashley B. Married on 04/20/2019

Paola is simply amazing!!!!

We planned our wedding from Pittsburgh, PA so we had to rely on Paola to do everything for us. I was nervous at first.. what if the venue doesn’t look like the pictures... but I trusted Paola and let me say this, I AM SO GLAD I DID. She knew exactly what I wanted, which vendors to use, gave us ideas for a rehearsal dinner and booked everything for us. She made a detailed wedding timeline with prices in USD and make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. I’ll never forget her!! Such reasonable prices for everything! LOVE LOVE LOVE PAOLA SO MUCH!
    Hannah Married on 04/07/2019

Wonderful team, and so helpful!

Paola and her team helped us plan our wedding at Acre Baja. Paola was amazing to work with and made the process very smooth. The day of the event everything was perfect. I highly recommend This team for any event in Cabo. Paola worked hard to accommodate last minute requests, and ensured our day was the best day of our lives. Absolutely exceptional!

Cabo In Love's reply:

Dear Hannah, Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure to be part of your wedding! Please say hello to Gavin.

Sterling D. Married on 03/31/2019

The wedding of our dreams, all thanks to Cabo In Love

We were married on March 31, 2019 at a destination wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. We had a very specific vision on how we wanted our wedding to look and feel. Cabo in love worked with us every step of the way to make that dream become real. They have a direct connection to the best vendors and when something was out of our budget, they found alternatives that met us where we were. Honestly we couldn't have made it without Paola and the team from Cabo In Love. They answered questions and concerns immediately, they helped our families and friends find the venue easily, and every decision came easy with their guidance and experience.

We wholeheartedly recommend Cabo In Love for your wedding planning, especially when planning a destination wedding abroad!

Cabo In Love's reply:

I am grateful for this awesome review, thank you Sterling & Kaylee for allowing me to be part of your most important day!
    And thank you for sharing this amazing pictures.
  • Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 02/03/2019

Best wedding coordinator in town!

Paola was very organized and so easy to work with. She was available every time we needed her and even went over and above her duties to make our day perfect.

Cabo In Love's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words, I am still in awe with your wedding dress!! Please say hello to Joshua.