BuySparklers.com Reviews

60 | San Antonio, TX

60 Reviews for BuySparklers.com

Bella · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Sparklers!!

The sparklers were so beautiful and burned a lot longer than 4 minutes! They shipped so fast and we tested them out before the wedding and fell in love with them! Great product and amazing company!

Sent on 03/10/2019

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Bella for your fabulous review of BuySparklers.com! We love hearing that our sparklers were so beautiful!

Anna Hodges · Married on 01/12/2019

Great sparklers

The sparklers were so beautiful and were the perfect ending to my wedding. I bought the long sparklers and was shocked at how long they burned for. My husband and I ran through the tunnel twice! I highly recommend BuySparklers to brides getting married - the sparklers were perfect and this company was awesome!

Sent on 02/20/2019

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind review of BuySparklers.com! I love hearing how that our sparklers were such a hit at your wedding!

Ava Hunter · Married on 01/12/2019

Just magical

I ordered the long sparklers for my wedding and they were so fabulous! They burned for a very long time and were extremely bright. This is such an amazing company and I highly recommend them all brides wanting a magical sparkler exit!

Sent on 03/05/2019

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Ava for your sweet review of BuySparklers.com! I love hearing that our sparklers were magical!

Nina Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect ending!

Our photographer recommended buysparklers 36" sparklers so we could take some pictures with sparklers. They turned out so beautiful!! We had so much fun with them!

Sent on 12/20/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Nina for your kind review! Our #36 Inch Sparklers are perfect for those incredible sparkler writing photos!

Ashlyn Williams · Married on 12/01/2018

Saved the Day

I forgot to order sparklers for my wedding and found buysparklers.com a week before my wedding. They shipped the sparklers so fast and saved the day! It was a such a pleasure working with Nicole! Not only were the sparklers amazing, the customer service was impeccable!

Sent on 03/10/2019

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn for your wonderful review of BuySparklers.com! We strive to ship sparklers as quickly as possible!

Laura Stilner · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful!

My photographer recommended buy sparklers and I am so glad they did! The sparklers were gorgeous!

Sent on 02/08/2019

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind review! It is great to hear that our sparklers were such a hit at your wedding! I appreciate you taking the time to review BuySparklers.com!

Jess West · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!!

A friend used buysparklers for her wedding send off sparklers and they were amazing. We decided to do a similar send off and the pictures were fabulous!! Our order was shipped out the same day and we are very happy with the customer service.

Sent on 11/20/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Jess for your fabulous review! We would love to see your amazing photos! You can share them with us at info@buysparklers.com!

Hailey Tatum · Married on 11/03/2018

Great sparklers!

We decided to use sparklers for our send off at the last moment, Buysparklers got them to us just in time! We were so happy with them! Great customer service!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Hailey for your kind review! We love to see our sparklers in action, be sure to send us your photos so we can enter them into our photo contest!!

Lacy Maxwell · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing sparklers

The sparklers were so beautiful and burned a long time. I was blown away by the amazing level of customer service! An absolute pleasure to work with. I am recommending Buysparklers to all my friends!

Sent on 10/20/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Lacy! I love hearing how our beautiful our sparklers performed! We would love to see some of our sparklers in action at your wedding!

Maryjane · Married on 09/09/2018

My photographer suggested we use Buysparklers.com for our send off sparklers. We have the most amazing pictures and they were beautiful! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us such a wonderful review! Send us some of your photos - we love seeing our sparklers in action!

Kendra · Married on 09/08/2018

Buy Sparklers.com really came through me! They shipped my order the same day and they arrived just in time for my wedding, I was so pleased with the quality of the sparklers - they were incredible! We had extra sparklers and my photographer staged amazing photos!

The staff was so helpful and you can tell how much Nicole cares about her customers. She spent so much time talking with me and answering all my questions. I highly recommend Buy Sparklers to every bride!

Sent on 09/28/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for the love Kendra!!

Chloe · Married on 08/25/2018

I ordered the long sparklers for my wedding and they were so beautiful! I was blown away at how long they burned and how incredibly beautiful they were! We were able to run through the tunnel twice! I read all the other reviews about this company and they were all true! The sparklers were amazing, the customer service was impeccable and they shipped extremely fast!

Sent on 10/01/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review!

Kirsten · Married on 08/18/2018

The sparklers were so beautiful at my send off! They were the highlight of the evening! Not only did the sparklers arrive very quickly, the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend this wonderful company to all brides!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for sweet review Kirsten!

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Our photographer recommend Buy Sparklers and we were very impressed! A+ for customer service, our order shipped the same day and arrived in plenty of time. The sparklers were bright and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/26/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Amy for your sweet review!

Vicki · Married on 06/16/2018

Best service!! Our wedding sparklers shipped out the same day. The sparklers were beautiful!! Can’t say enough great things about them. We will recommend them to all of our friends!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Vicki for your sweet review!

Nala · Married on 05/19/2018

First Class Service! Our wedding planner insisted on using buysparklers, and we are very glad we did! The perfect ending to a perfect day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Wow - thank you Nala for the awesome review! Send us your photos - we love to see our sparklers in action!

Tara · Married on 03/11/2018

Highly recommend Buy Sparklers!! We ordered sparklers from another company and they were broken and bent. My mother made a last minute effort to get some better quality sparklers for our wedding. We were very impressed at the difference from Buy Sparklers!! Nicole was so helpful and got our shipment out the same day for or wedding!! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you so much Tara for your very kind review of BuySparklers.com! We appreciate your sweet words!

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

First and only company to answer the phone!! Nicole is so sweet!! She was a great help in selecting the right sparklers for our wedding. We used the 36" and loved the results!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Hi Amy - we try very hard to get to each call before it goes to voicemail! Thank you for reviewing BuySparklers.com!
  • F

Felicity · Married on 01/27/2018

FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS! BuySparklers.com is a lifesaver! I forgot to order sparklers for my send-off and they were able to get my sparklers to me quickly. The staff made sure they shipped the sparklers out the same day to ensure they would arrive by my wedding date. The sparklers were a huge hit and were beautiful! I am so thrilled with how the sparklers made my day extra special! Highly recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 03/01/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

We definitely try to ship every order out the same day. We know how important deadlines are and want to make sure each bride gets their sparklers in time for their big day! Thank you for reviewing us Felicity!

Carrie · Married on 01/13/2018

I really enjoyed working with BuySparklers.com! I was completely impressed with their customer service and how fast my sparklers arrived. They were gorgeous at my wedding!! The sparklers made my day unforgettable with a fairy tale like ending. I highly recommend BuySparklers.com to everyone!

Sent on 02/15/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you Carrie for your amazing review! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and want each bride to be happy with their sparklers!

Sheridan · Married on 12/30/2017

The sparklers were perfect for my winter wedding - the guests said the sparklers looked like beautiful snowflakes when they burned. I can't wait to see the photos

Sent on 01/14/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

What a fantastic way to describe the sparklers Sheridan! I hope the photos turned out to be magical!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2017

After reading all the positive reviews about Buy Sparklers, I chose them for my wedding sparklers. I completely understand why .... from the the very beginning they were so helpful and patient with me. Nicole helped me decide on the medium sized sparklers and they were perfect for my wedding. The sparklers were incredible and they were the highlight of the night. I cant say enough great things about this wonderful company!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Grant · Married on 12/02/2017

Surprised my wife with sparklers for our wedding. I bought the ones that burned for 2 minutes and they were awesome. Great quality and great prices. The staff was very friendly and helpful

Sent on 01/10/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/28/2017

BuySparklers.com was the best!!! They went above and beyond with their product and service for our anniversary party. Will use them and refer to my friends. Thanks so much for all you did.

Sent on 07/27/2018

BuySparklers.com's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!