Buy Sparklers Reviews

64 | Beverly Hills, CA

64 Reviews for Buy Sparklers

Sheridan · Married on 12/30/2017

The sparklers were perfect for my winter wedding - the guests said the sparklers looked like beautiful snowflakes when they burned. I can't wait to see the photos

Sent on 01/14/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

What a fantastic way to describe the sparklers Sheridan! I hope the photos turned out to be magical!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2017

After reading all the positive reviews about Buy Sparklers, I chose them for my wedding sparklers. I completely understand why .... from the the very beginning they were so helpful and patient with me. Nicole helped me decide on the medium sized sparklers and they were perfect for my wedding. The sparklers were incredible and they were the highlight of the night. I cant say enough great things about this wonderful company!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Grant · Married on 12/02/2017

Surprised my wife with sparklers for our wedding. I bought the ones that burned for 2 minutes and they were awesome. Great quality and great prices. The staff was very friendly and helpful

Sent on 01/10/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/28/2017

BuySparklers.com was the best!!! They went above and beyond with their product and service for our anniversary party. Will use them and refer to my friends. Thanks so much for all you did.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!

Bentley · Married on 11/04/2017

The sparklers were gorgeous!!! I was amazed at how fast my order shipped! Highly recommend this friendly, helpful company!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Carol · Married on 10/28/2017

AWESOME experience working with BuySparklers.com! Fast, friendly and great products! Well definitely use them again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND for any event!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tawny · Married on 10/21/2017

The is such an awesome company! They went out of their way to help me and my order was processed quickly and shipped out the same day. I ordered the longest sparklers and when they arrived, I decided they were too big for our venue. They worked with me on the return and sent out the smaller sparklers quickly. I highly recommend this company!!! They are honest and friendly!

Brianco · Married on 10/07/2017

These women are literally life savers! They were extremely helpful & very understanding. I had a dilemma was with FedEx. FedEx had lost my shipment & had me all kinds of stressed being I needed my package within a specific time frame. I didn't get any help from them. I called Nicloe and now needless to say I have a package coming my way & my event will be a success after all! They made my day so much at ease. Thanks a lot!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rodrigo · Married on 09/30/2017

I had an amazing experience with buysparklers.com, we had a last minute request, and the turnaround time was impressive. Had the opportunity to talk over the phone with Nicole, she is delightful and attentive. Five stars across the board. We will keep doing business for a long time.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/23/2017

Nicole is very professional and super sweet!! Sparklers were awesome!!! Big hit!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Laura · Married on 09/08/2017

I had such a great experience with BuySparklers.com! I didn't realize sparklers came in different sizes and burn times - Nicole was so helpful in helping me pick the right size sparkler and the right amount for my wedding. I was planning on buying double the sparklers I bought after talking with Nicole and she was absolutely correct on the amount I needed. I only had a handful left over from our exit. Not only did she save me money, but she made sure the sparklers arrived in time! I can't thank her enough for helping make our grand exit a spectacular event!!

Hailey · Married on 07/22/2017

I ordered sparklers last minute and wAs surprised how fast they arrived! I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service I received - it is very rare to find someone so helpful. BuySparklers made my wedding so special with their beautiful sparklers! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Ann · Married on 07/08/2017

We used BuySparklers.com for our wedding exit and they were amazing! They were a little more expensive than other companies, but the quality was night and day compared to the sparklers my friends have used at their wedding. I didn't realize the difference in sparklers until I saw my photos from the wedding and was so glad I chose my sparklers from BuySparklers.com!

I bought the long sparklers that last longer for pictures - the sparklers performed just as described on their website. Our exit was amazing and the pictures turned out so fabulous!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Absolutely great service and great product. Would definitely recommend using them if your liking for sparklers.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Cora · Married on 05/27/2017

I had the best experience with this company! They actually answered their phone unlike other companies I reached out to. They were so friendly and helpful and assured me the my sparklers would arrive in time for my wedding. The sparklers were an amazing addition to my perfect day! Loved how beautifully they sparkled and shined!

Autumn · Married on 05/27/2017

These sparklers were stunning! We used the longer ones and they were perfect for our exit. They burned for 4 minutes which gave our photographer plenty of time to take amazing photos! I have recommended BuySparklers to all my friends. Best company I worked with during my entire wedding planning!

ADRIAN · Married on 03/15/2017

We have been buying products here. Customer service is amazing. Great people to work with! I recommend it to everyone!!! Thx

Sent on 10/03/2017

Dustin · Married on 02/10/2017

Recommended for my brothers wedding. Everything arrived on time. One less thing for them to worry about. Very proffessional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/17/2016

I found BuySparklers the week before my wedding and was SO happy that they could get sparklers to me in time for my wedding. Ordering from this company was the only thing that went smoothly during the entire wedding planning. They made it so simple and my sparklers arrived as promised. I ordered the heart sparklers and loved them! They were the perfect addition to my wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Grace · Married on 08/16/2016

We had such a great experience with BuySparklers.com! They were so helpful and shipped my order extremely fast! My favorite wedding portraits are the ones with the sparklers in them. The sparklers were a last minute decision and they really made my wedding pop!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lanken · Married on 08/13/2016

My advice to other brides looking for sparklers is to not look anywhere else than BuySparklers.com! I did research on companies and called numerous places to get quotes and information. The only company that answered the phone was BuySparklers.com. I left messages at 4 other places and only 1 called me back. I appreciate great service and was happy that I actually got a live person on the phone! The sparklers were fabulous and were so beautiful at our exit! I have recommended this company to all my friends getting married – they are awesome!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

We forgot to order sparklers and found Buysparklers 3 days before our wedding. They were so helpful and Nicole personally shipped my order out so it would arrive in time. I can’t thank the staff at BuySparklers enough for coming through for us and making our wedding exit so perfect! The sparklers were stunning and made incredible pictures!! I was so happy with this company that I have sent several friends to BuySparklers for their wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2015

We ordered the #20 Sparklers that burned for 2 minutes. It was the perfect size for our wedding of 100 people. They were smokeless and so beautiful! I strongly recommend the sparklers from BuySparklers.com - they were everything I had hoped they would be!! Awesome customer service too!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lynn · event on 07/04/2015

These were great sparklers for our 4th of July BBQ. Easy to use and lots of fun! Will probably order again next year!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sara · event on 07/04/2015

I went with BuySparklers.com because they were local and it was the day before my party and I had forgotten to get any sparklers. The process was easy and they were great to work with for picking up my product locally. The sparklers clearly outlasted other sparklers that guests brought.

I mostly noted how strong the sticks were. They didn't bend or droop like others. Made it more safe for the family friendly event.

Sent on 07/14/2015