BridesVillage Wedding Accessories Reviews

2 | Edinboro, PA

2 Reviews for BridesVillage Wedding Accessories

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/07/2013

They were absolutely amazing. What the FH and I ordered were exactly what we wanted and we wouldn't change it for anything. I will defiantly be referring them.

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Cabell

Cabell · Married on 05/21/2010

We ordered a pair of glass toasting flutes with a color design printed on them of the Vegas sign that says "Just Married in Fabulous Las Vegas" (instead of the actual sign text). I had originally planned to find some in town, but when I called a couple of large souvenir stores they didn't have them! I would have expected them to be a staple, but who knows.

I called Bridal Village just to make sure that the flutes could be delivered a couple of days before the ceremony to our hotel (I was ordering about a month in advance). The woman with whom I spoke was very professional and competent; she mentioned that, as you would expect, they do a LOT of business with people planning DW weddings. She assured me they'd put a note in about the necessary delivery date, and in fact, I even got email confirmation the week before the wedding when the shipment went out.

The glasses arrived in plenty of time, expertly packed, and exactly as pictured on the website. We've shipped them back UPS to our home in Wisconsin, and all they had to do was add more packing peanuts to the original box we'd saved.

Sent on 05/25/2010