- When you call THE FASTEST CARICATURE ARTISTS IN THE WORLD more of your guests will get drawn, shorter waiting times, more fun at your party.
- In most cases, we can draw EVERYONE at a party!! We're very easy to work with, very open minded, INSURED, travel friendly, easy pricing and easy to set up.
- Your guests will love watching our artists draw their fellow guests. It's an interactive entertainment experience and we strongly encourage audience participation.
- We may just have the funnest job in the world! We get to make funny pictures of people and see them smile and laugh at us, themselves and each other.
- Our artists have the delicate skills needed create a fun drawing with an accurate likeness and a positive reaction from each individual guest.
- When appropriate, we stroll around to where guests are for the entire party, rather than have them come to us. We don't use easels so we are very versatile and mobile. This makes us more useful than a Photo Booth and other novelties that just sit there and are only busy for a short while at most parties.
- B/W drawings on (8.5x11") are easy to photocopy so guests that get drawn together can share their drawings. (and a self serve photocopier is available)
- Guests can hang up their drawings on our optional display so that they can show off their artwork and guess who's who until they are ready to go.
- When a stationary set up is appropriate, we bring a large, colorful sign with a TIMER on it, so guests can time our drawings and play "beat the clock". Each drawing takes around a minute per person. If there is a line, it is positioned so that the guests can SEE what the artist is doing as much as possible.
- More than one artist is available for extremely large crowds.
- Paper we draw on is customizable for your personal message, theme or brand.
- In the case of a promotion or trade-show, we can hold quick 'on message' chats with guests while drawing them.
- Printable promotional posters are available for you to advertise our appearance and get the most out of your promotion.
- Live stream video service also available for streaming online
- Other live interactive party art services available by our talented artists:
- PERSONALIZED coloring page projects for large or small parties and individuals
- Live DIGITAL black and white or colored caricatures, displayed on a monitor/screen and printed onsite or hosted online
- Live black and white or colored traditional hand drawn caricatures on 14x17" paper drawn at an easel, with or without bodies
- Live SILHOUETTES. Hand cut or digitally drawn (same options as above.)
- Live 5 Minute Quick Sketch Portraits (not cartoons) of faces or full body (also available in digital)
- Live Quick Oversize Drawings at stand up easel as a show.
- Live Active Scene Sketch Drawing of Your WHOLE Party. One large sketch/painting of the party or several smaller sketches/paintings of key scenes at the event.
- Live Group Caricatures on oversized paper. We will draw your entire large or small group of people into one large drawing. (Hand drawn or digital)
- Live Full Color Live Mural Painting or Themed Speed Painting for a crowd as prolonged background entertainment or as a timed show.
- Sketches from photos for Party Props like sign in boards, stationary and images for other fun entertainment options (Images will also be added to the back of the sketch paper if he is hired to draw Speed Sketches at your event)
About the artist/owner: Adam Pate is the originator of the 60 Second Speed Sketch Caricature. He is regarded by his peers as one of the fastest, friendliest, most versatile and experienced caricature artists in the world, and was recently awarded the title of 2015 PARTY ARTIST OF THE YEAR by the International Society of Caricature Artists (ISCA), the premier organization for caricature artists world wide. (out of 188 participants from around the world)
Adam has so far coached 2 other similarly skilled artists to do a performance like his. They are the only other artists in the world that do this kind of performance. They hail from Cleveland, OH and Kansas City, MO. (They travel ANYWHERE)
Other similar skilled novelty artists that Adam works closely with are available. All individual artists are vetted personally by Adam and meet his extremely high standards of professionalism.
- Balloon Artist (EXTREMELY FAST AND FUNNY!) Our balloon artist creates many quickly made original designs and confidently takes complicated requests, all while chatting and clowning around with the audience. Appropriate for a kids party as a clown or in 'street clothes' as appropriate entertainment for a grown up party or promotion.
- Face Painter (Original face designs, full face, hands and body)
- Airbrush Tattoo Artist (Unique and original designs for sleeves, back, thighs, etc... about 2 minutes each. Very neat!)
- Traditional Henna Artist (Original designs)
- Glitter Tattoo Artist (Original designs)
Other couples have also viewed:
12 Reviews for Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment
Recommended by 100% of couples
4 User photos
Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2019
Our Wedding LOVED The Caricatures!
We knew we wanted something unique and fun to make our day memorable, so when we found Adam Pate's Speed Sketchers, we had to have them! Little did we know that they wold be an absolute hit. We were absolutely blown away by how many people enjoyed them and we love that we get to keep the drawings for years to come!
We communicated with Adam to coordinate all of our wedding plans and he was a pleasure to work with. He was kind, thoughtful, professional, and very responsive. We loved communicating with him!
We had the pleasure of having Clarence M. as our artist for the day of our wedding, and let me just tell you, he was INCREDIBLE! Before our day even began, he came over and introduced himself to me. I was in a tizzy because my sister dropped lip gloss on my wedding dress and we were aggressively scrubbing it with club soda before the ceremony. Clarence told me "I know you don't think this is true, but no one will notice. This is your day, your time to shine". He gave me the pep talk I needed to really stop and just enjoy the day instead of worrying about the little things that truly didn't matter. He not only engaged in absolutely delightful conversation with me, but everyone at our wedding raved about how funny and energetic he was! Everyone adored Clarence and everyone adored this super fun activity we had at our wedding. We LOVE the Speed Sketchers!Sent on 08/22/2019
Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018
Adam was absolutely wonderful! I received so many compliments on his caricatures and our guests really enjoyed his work. It was great to have something unique to entertain everyone at the reception. But beyond that, Adam is extremely talented. His caricatures really captured people well and he completes the drawings so quickly that he was able to get to just about everyone there. Leading up to the wedding day, Adam was easily accessible by e-mail and was very accommodating. He is very professional while providing a fun time for everyone. I would recommend him highly!Sent on 08/10/2018
Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016
This was the best decision we made for our wedding; only second to deciding to get married! Adam was so professional and blended in seamlessly with our reception. Our guests loved him! He is funny and such a kind gentleman. This is a unique service Adam offers and his talent speaks for its self. He was great to communicate with, responding quickly to emails with good information. If you book Adam, you will not be disappointed! We would book him again if we ever plan another big event.Sent on 01/15/2017
Adam's work is so much fun! His talent truly allows him to capture his audience - both with the fun and detailed images he creates as well as the speed with which he does it! I met him several years ago at a show and have been mesmerized ever since! The fact that he can walk around to meet his clients 'where they are' and his personality is so engaging makes him, in my opinion, the best Caricature Artist in town! His prices are commiserate for the quality of entertainment he provides, and I am always glad to refer him whenever I can!