Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment Reviews

11 | Cleveland, OH

11 Reviews for Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment

Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment 1
Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment 2

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam was absolutely wonderful! I received so many compliments on his caricatures and our guests really enjoyed his work. It was great to have something unique to entertain everyone at the reception. But beyond that, Adam is extremely talented. His caricatures really captured people well and he completes the drawings so quickly that he was able to get to just about everyone there. Leading up to the wedding day, Adam was easily accessible by e-mail and was very accommodating. He is very professional while providing a fun time for everyone. I would recommend him highly!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment 3
    Adam Pate's 60 Second Strolling Speed Sketchers Caricatures and Entertainment 4

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

This was the best decision we made for our wedding; only second to deciding to get married! Adam was so professional and blended in seamlessly with our reception. Our guests loved him! He is funny and such a kind gentleman. This is a unique service Adam offers and his talent speaks for its self. He was great to communicate with, responding quickly to emails with good information. If you book Adam, you will not be disappointed! We would book him again if we ever plan another big event.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Adam did such an awesome job at our wedding!! His sketches were one of the highlights of the night!! It was so much fun having him, we highly recommend using him!! :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Abbey · Married on 05/14/2016

This guy Adam I'll tell you what my guests we're Beyond Amazed by his fast drawing sketches and the remarkable Talent he has. This is a wedding favor that you could never replace you can frame it hang it up put in a photo album it was incredible it had all of my guests comparing photos walking around laughing it was amazing.. I even asked him if he would stay longer to continue just drawing his sketches because that's how much my guests loved him and without hesitation he said no problem at all Abbey that's what I'm here for... Adam you are truly so talented and I appreciate being able to share my evening with you I hope we can meet again.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Connie · event on 07/20/2015

Very talented ... great drawings ... what he said he could provide was provided; and, in a very professional manner.

Very easy to work with in scheduling attendance at event.

Would definitely recommend Adam Pate for fun addition to any event.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Donna · event on 07/18/2015

Having Adam at our party helped to make it a "resounding" success. We rec'd so much positive feedback. Adam's sketches added fun and laughter to the conversation.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kelli · event on 07/18/2015

I hired speed sketcher Adam Pate for my daughter's graduation party. People were quite surprised when he arrived. We had kept it a guarded secret that he was coming to the party. Adam mingled very well with the crowd going from table to table to sketch our guests. Guests loved it!! Looking for a unique idea for entertainment for a party, I would recommend hiring a speed sketcher!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Hallie · Married on 06/27/2015

our guests absolutely loved Adam! Having a caricature artist really was something fun and different!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Delissa · event on 06/21/2015

Wow, Adam was really great from the initial contact to schedule event, to providing options that I had no clue I needed to consider. Overall the the party was a blast. The pictures drawn were wonderful & all were different so it was exciting to see each picture once complete. My guest were happy with the service. Adam was on time and communicated information as necessary. You would not regret having Adam at your function

Sent on 06/29/2015

Beth · event on 01/20/2015

Very personable and professional! Added an unique element to our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby! Guests RAVED about his talent and skill! Everybody left with a smile!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Jill · Married on 08/15/2015

adam was great and everyone had a blast getting their pictures drawn! Super fun and funny!

Sent on 08/17/2015