Altar Albums Reviews

136 | Mountain View, CA

136 Reviews for Altar Albums

Heather · Married on 03/31/2017

My husband and I didn't want to order our wedding book through our photographer so I was looking for months for a wedding album that I thought would come close to what one would look like and when I say I made about 5 or so albums from others vendors I am not kidding but then I stumbled upon Bridebox and it was exactly what I was looking for. After placing my order and even before Kevin helped me out with everything he is the best. He sent me over proofs just like a professional photographer would do. He even helped make my cover the way I wanted it. I just received it last week and have been showing a couple of people and I am beyond impressed. I love it!

Thank you so much Bridebox! We will recommend you to everyone we know!
    Heather & Jeff Gonroski

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

I am a control freak and LOVED being able to create my own album. And for significantly cheaper than it would have been to get it through my photographer. We love our album so much, my parents even ordered one too!

sinead · Married on 12/29/2016

Amazing quality - absolutely loved it and delivery was so quick, worth every cent! amazing job guys we love our wedding album :) x

maritza · Married on 10/16/2016

I received my wedding album today and my husband and I are very very very pleased. The quality and the price we pay are totally worth it. We saved a lot of money compared to what our photographers were going to charge us. I promise, you will not regret at all, if you pick Bridebox. I'm so in love of my album, best birthday gift since it's tomorrow. Thank you Kevin, you made my day and thanks for a beautiful album. I can't wait to share it with friends and family.

• Larissa

Larissa · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Bridebox for all of our wedding albums and they turned out just perfectly! Kevin was super responsive whenever we had questions, which allowed us to order our albums quickly instead of having to wait for responses. Their album quality is superb and I am so pleased with how everything turned out!

Had issues with my photographer. It was such a horrible experience but I was able to get all my photos and created my own wedding albums using bride box. Thank you bride box. The quality of the albums are amazing and you helped me through a tough situation.

Erica · Married on 09/01/2016

We absolutely loved our 3 albums that we created, one for us and one for each of our sets of parents. We went with a higher end book for ourselves which cost quite a bit but was well worth it. The quality of the pages and the end product is beautiful. We then chose the cheaper version for our parents and even these were much nicer than we expected and would've have been nice enough for our own album. I'd highly recommend this company for doing your wedding photo albums!

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

As the mother of the Bride, I was able to create a beautiful wedding album! It was so easy and so reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!!! They are the best!!

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

I have nothing negative to say about BrideBox from the beginning to the end of my experience. I am so thankful I finally found an option to create the keepsake wedding album I had been looking for without having to pay the hefty photographer price. I received my Marina album today and it is gorgeous. The Fawn colored leather is beautiful and the branded engraving I chose is such a nice touch. This leads me to the company's customer service. I e-mailed Bridebox the day after I ordered to inquire on their engraving options and potentially change my original decision. Kevin responded promptly and reached out to their printing department. Even though they had already completed the engraving into the leather, they were not happy with the look of the date as I had requested it to be written. After further discussion between Kevin and I, we changed the branding option and the text, and they re-created my cover. It could not look any better and I could not be more pleased! Thank you again, Bridebox!

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2016

I used Bridebox to make our wedding album online, and we couldn't be happier with how the album turned out. We chose the Lake photo album cover for a 12x12 album with flexible lay-flat pages, and the quality of the completed album is quite stunning. The paper is thick and sturdy; we chose this kind instead of more cardboard-esque pages because we had so many pages we wanted to add over the original 20 pages that it would have been a giant album! It does lay flat (or almost flat) very nicely, and it's a great album size as well. The printing quality is excellent, and with a 20% off coupon we were very pleased with the final price for the quality of the book we received. Highly recommend this service!

Deborah · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so pleased with my album. I was married 10 years ago and never made an album because I was so overwhelmed by the volume of photos. Every year for 10 years I vowed to make an album but never did so. So for our 10th wedding anniversary I decided to do it. I also decided to include photos chronicling our 10 years of adventures. I had a lot of challenges making this album since my photos were 10 years old and some were not the requisite recommended dpis and had a time line to meet. Kevin in customer service worked with me solving each and every hurdle and delivered the album to me just in time. I lugged the album in my carry on to Ireland and surprised my husband with it on our anniversary. I think the template choices facilitate design of the album and do a lot of the work for you. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants to create a high quality memory of their wedding.

Courtney · Married on 01/10/2016

The Albums are gorgeous and showcase our work perfectly. We will be using them again. -Love Behind the Lens Photography

We made parent wedding albums for my 3 daughters who had been married as recently as 6 months and as long ago as 6 years. They all turned out beautifully! I ran into a few problems due to low resolution of the pictures in one of the albums. They contacted me via email and helped me solve the problem. The site is easy to use and create edits. The final product is more professional than most "professional" albums I've seen.
    I'd recommend this to anyone for any occasion.

Lindsay · Married on 11/21/2015

If you searching for a company to make the best wedding album Bride Box is hands down the best out there. I researched tons of companies with the best quality and prices and am 100% satisfied with our album as are my family and friends. The quality is fantastic! The picture quality was crystal clear and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend using BrideBox for your wedding photos. The quality of the (thick) pages and cover will last generations. Here is a link to their site: http://www.bridebox.com/

After experiencing a bit of sticker shock when faced with wedding album quotes from my photographer, I started digging online and found BrideBox. Their prices seemed reasonable, but I was skeptical. It's a lot of money to spend on something you haven't held in your hands. Once I started building an album to test out their system, that skepticism began to fade. It is so easy to use! Still, I decided to purchase a parent album as a test. It was delivered faster than expected, packaged perfectly, and I was incredibly impressed when I opened the box and saw the album. Wow! Such beautiful quality. I have since customized and ordered three more parent/grandparent albums, as well as an album for my husband and me. Overall, I got twice as many pictures at less than half the price, and the quality far surpassed what I was envisioning. Highly recommended.

Professional quality plus! Easy to use templates with lots of choice and designs.

Melody · Married on 10/03/2015

Stunningly beautiful albums, we were blown away when it arrived in the mail!

• Johana

Johana · Married on 09/20/2015

Dear BrideBox,

I have decided to write this review to let all the brides out there know what a wonderful, professional and quality service you provided all of us. My husband and I were shopping around for wedding albums that we could do ourselves and have the same feel, quality and craftsmanship we were interested without costing an arm and leg:-) so we decided to order around from a company we though were the competitors!!! Wow did bridebox blew them out the water.

First let me start by saying you get a ten from us not a five:-) as there was a minor detail with one of our orders and the issue was resolved swiftly and generously .. thank you Kevin! he is so incredible patience and such a great asset to bridebox. Now in regards to the albums we order lake photo cover in white 12x12 and black 10x10 perfect size for coffee tables and it looks super elegant. The pages of these album are perfect not too thick not thin and definitely not flinsy.

My favorite part Colors!!!! the colors of our album are so vibrant and rich truly showcasing the work our photographer captured as we had a beautiful rustic outdoor wedding where colors were captiviting and splendid september foliage.. anyways we are soo happy to have found bridebox and plan on using in the near future, and to any bride who is looking to design her own masterpiece you just found the company.

Cheers,
    Johana

I was looking at ordering a wedding album from my photographer but it would cost over $1000 which was too far out of my budget. I loved my experience with Bride Box. The software was easy to use and it was great being able to design my own album to tell the story of my day. I spoke to Kevin a few times and he was very helpful. He even let me make changes after I submitted my order because I had forgotten to change the cover colour. Kevin previewed my album and made suggestions about changes as well. I ordered the Lake album and am in love with it!!! It is such great quality and the pictures are so bright. It is an incredible album and I highly recommend Bride Box to anyone.

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

I received my parents album today and I am totally awestruck! It exceeded my expectations in so many ways ~ quality of the album and the photos, the layout and especially the short amount of production time. I received my album before the bride & groom have received theirs from their photographer! I really can't say enough good things about BrideBox. Their customer service department helped me every step of the way. Believe me ~ I am picky, very picky ~ and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my album! And the cost was a fraction of what I paid 6 years ago for my oldest son's album ~ and this one is bigger with more pages! UNBELIEVABLE! I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about BrideBox! I tell all soon to be brides about the company because we saved hundreds, versus going through the photographer for an album. We ordered the Marina 12x12 with several additional pages. It is gorgeous and a true keepsake. The quality, attention to detail, and support of the tech team made for an awesome experience. I loved the control I had to layout and utilize the pictures I wanted, but with the assistance of their layout of pages. A REAL person reviews your book before it is printed to ensure everything is just as you want it. We went with the engraving on the cover, as well, which I would recommend for that extra touch. Before you order through your photographer, I urge you to check out BrideBox at www.bridebox.com! You won't regret it :)

• O

Orly · Married on 08/02/2015

I spent a lot of time shopping around for the right site to make my album. I liked the flexibility of some sites, the quality reviews of others... I was skeptical about a site called "Bridebox" but their description of their albums as photo albums rather than photo books really sold me. And they were right. They use fantastic quality photo paper, the colours are incredible, the thickness of the pages feels REAL (I opted for their highest end album - Marina). Loved my 78-page 11x14 album so much that I came back to them to make a 12x12 album for my in-laws. Both albums arrived earlier than anticipated. Not to mention their quality assurance guarantee! When my in-laws album came with a tiny problem with the imprint of our names on the cover (the last letter didn't imprint fully), I emailed customer support. They emailed me back the next business day, apologizing and letting me know that a new album was already in print. No need to return the very slightly faulty album to them! Wow. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Am already working on an album for my parents, and will go back to them for future projects.

Susan · Married on 08/01/2015

Love, love, love the book. The entire process was so easy and great. I ordered the book for my daughter and her new husband in November for a Christmas gift and was so surprised that it had actually gotten here in such a timely fashion without me even paying extra for faster service. It was so beautiful and they were so surprised. They have received lots of compliments on it's design and beautiful quality. Hmm, what more can I say. In one word "Fabulous".

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

I was going to have my wedding photographer produce my wedding album however she charged $900 and I didn't want to spend that much after spending quite a bit on the photographer herself.

So I googled DIY wedding albums and came across BrideBox, read all the fantastic reviews and decided to give it a shot.

It was wicked easy - I selected a 20 page album to start with and ended up adding a few more pages. The designers got back to me very quickly once I submitted the work order and they noticed things I didn't! My wedding album was shipped about 2-3 weeks later, which is very fast considering and I am IN LOVE with how it turned out!! I will definitely be ordering a couple smaller albums for family.

I highly recommended using this website to create your own wedding album - it will save you a ton of money and the end product is just as amazing as what any photographer can do.

Anne · Married on 07/17/2015

I made 5 different wedding books through BrideBox and i was THRILLED with each and every one. The quality is superb...the price reasonable...the software very flexible and the customer service unsurpassed. I loved that we were in control and could select and position every photo just like we wanted it. Each recipient got a custom book with photos THEY LOVED! Best decision ever!