Bridal Dream Wedding Company Reviews

4 | Honolulu, HI

4 Reviews for Bridal Dream Wedding Company

Christina · Married on 03/20/2014

Robert and his team made our wedding day perfect! Robert answered all my questions prior and had everything we requested the day of. They were very professional but yet made us relaxed , laughed and had fun.

Laura · Married on 08/28/2012

Bridal Dream Hawaii made my wedding day amazing and I have wonderful memories that I will always cherish.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Bridal Dream Wedding Company's reply:

Wow Laura! Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate it. Mahalo, Robert Hamilton, Bridal Dream Hawaii.

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2014

We used Bridal Dream Hawaii for our recent Waikiki Beach wedding, and I was truly impressed with the service that we received from the first email all the way through my picture perfect wedding day! Bridal Dream was an amazing company to work with, and they made my special day absolutely flawless!

Cindy · event on: 02/13/2014

Robert and son were professional and made us feel special on our very important day.
    Minister was amazing and the whole experience was awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have a special personal event or celebration.
    Robert made it very easy and met all obligations.

Mahalo