Bridal Creations by Essex Florist & Greenhouses Reviews

19 Bridal Creations by Essex Florist & Greenhouses Reviews
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Donna is the best!

Donna is the sweetest human. She works within any budget and can truly bring your flower dreams to life. My mom and I are both obsessed with flowers and the theme of my wedding was a French garden, so we wanted a lot of flowers. Donna delivered a lot of flowers. She was able to find Dahlias, astilbe, roses, hydrangeas, italian ruscus, and eucalyptus at the end of October. I showed her my images from Pinterest and my own ideas in my head and she brought them to life

• Mileyni

Mileyni · Married on 11/04/2017

Donna was very knowledgeable, professional and was able to bring my ideas to life. I had so many compliments regarding my bouquet! Thank you again for making this experience great for both my husband and I.

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2016

I searched high and low for a florist that could give me something beautiful and not make me completely broke. Enter Essex Florist and the lovely Donna. I sat down and we discussed my budget, what I was looking for, color scheme, etc. Donna was so friendly and creative, and I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. I'm sure glad I did. I stopped by the day before the wedding and my mind was absolutely blown at how beautiful the flowers were. I expected them to look nice, but my expectations were exceeded by a thousand. The colors went SO well with the decor, the venue, and the colors of the wedding, and everyone commented on how beautiful the bouquets were. Thank you Donna and Essex Florist for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Taylar · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend Essex florist! For a while, I knew what I wanted but was somewhat indecisive on size and color of my bouquet. Well, when we met with Donna she was extremely helpful and was able to do exactly what I wanted. She allowed us to come in the day before the wedding to look at the flowers and was able to make my bouquet bigger per request. She was extremely flexible and helpful. We ordered corsages, boutineers, bouquets, centerpieces for the reception, and decorations for the Church. She dropped our centerpieces off at the reception and decorated the church with the flowers we had ordered. She also dropped out flowers off to two locations. Everything was gorgeous. Overall, I highly recommend using Essex florist. They were friendly and easy to work with!

Edward · Married on 08/01/2015

For each of us, this was our second marriage and we both wanted something different. Donna at Essex Florists was very helpful, informative and had some really unique ideas. We eventually settled on a Tropical floral theme featuring a Margaritaville motif. Our guests were amazed at the clever and colorful flowers that really were the center of conversation. We cannot say enough about how helpful and professional Donna was in helping us have a really memorable wedding!

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

We throughly enjoyed working with Donna at Essex Florist, she was pleasant, made suggestions, and made our wedding event beautiful and memorable!

Michele · Married on 05/30/2015

Donna from Essex Florist & Greenhouse was the absolute best! She was so responsive to all of my calls/emails and did everything perfectly. She was a pleasure to work with and the price was right! My flowers for my wedding were beautiful and everyone loved them, thanks to her and her creativity. I will definitely be going to Essex Florist for all my occasions in the future! Thanks for everything! You made my wedding perfect and stress-free.

Catherine · Married on 05/16/2015

Essex Florist was very professional. They provided myself and wedding party with beautiful fresh flowers. The arrangements were perfect and I couldn't have picked a better vendor.

• Candyce

Candyce · Married on 01/03/2015

everything was perfect with my flowers I absolutely loved them! Will come back for any kind of flowers. They were fresh and they did the exact picture of what I was looking for.

I have had several events involving Essex Florist: Yacht Club Balls, Yacht Club Openings, Officer Installations, Bridal Showers and Weddings. I have always admired their professionalism. They take the time to listen to all of my questions, provide prompt answers, and suggest different ideas when I'm uncertain about centerpieces and decorations. I find them to be very patient and knowledgeable.
    I especially like the way that, when my flowers are delivered, each person's name is written on the bag containing their corsage or boutonniere. This has never happened with any other florist that I've used previously. When one is distributing 40 - 50 flowers to ladies and gentlemen at the beginning of an event, having their name on the bag saves a great deal of time.
    I've also noticed that the centerpieces seem to last for a long time after my events; which speaks to the freshness of the flowers. I would recommend Essex Florist to anybody interested in hosting an event. I have sent several of my friends and family to Essex Florist and they were also impressed. I certainly plan on using them again. Plus the prices are extremely reasonable!

Christina · Married on 08/22/2014

They were truly wonderful with helping me pick out what I wanted based on my budget. The service in the shop was fabulous and the staff was very helpful and willing to provide assistance. The flowers were gorgeous and everything that I wanted for my wedding. I would definetly recommend them to friends and relatives.

SUSAN · Married on 05/25/2014

Donna, The wedding flowers you did for my son's wedding were absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments on them. They stayed fresh all through the reception. Many many thanks to you and your shop for doing such a wonderful job.

Mrs Moore

Sent on 08/08/2014

Bridal Creations by Essex Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Hey Susan, Thank you so much for your review!! We were very happy to be able to work with you and your family!!!

Lori · Married on 05/10/2014

I met with Donna who did the floral arranging for our wedding flowers (bouquets, bouts, corsage and church flowers) and I have to say they were BEAUTIFUL and Donna was a sweetheart to work with! I had a very limited budget for flowers and Donna worked with me showing me what she could do within my budget...I must say the flowers were amazing! Also, they were the ONLY florist who were willing to do my wedding flowers since my wedding was the day before Mothers Day and that endeared me to them since I know they were overwhelmed with flower orders yet still fit me in and didn't turn me away. I was so grateful! If you need beautiful flower arrangements for any reason, it is worth your while to give them a call. They are just awesome to deal with and their arrangements are amazing! Thanks Donna and staff for everything! :)

Dorienne · Married on 04/12/2014

Donna and the crew at Essex Florist & Greenhouses were phenomenal. When I met Donna, I knew instantly that she would be a joy to work with for my wedding. We wanted something different for our flowers and centerpieces, and she was able to bring our vision to life. She would call me with updates, send me pictures, and welcome me to stop by to check in and see samples of what I would be receiving. Whenever we needed to make any changes, Donna was always patient and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted before moving forward. Truthfully, I have no idea what flowers go together or what looks good until I see it put together, and Donna really helped me visualize my arrangements, and made sure all of my questions were answered before I left the shop. There were no surprises, and we received top quality service from Essex Florist. They were affordable, flexible, approachable, and professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Essex Florist for any occasion.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Bridal Creations by Essex Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Dorienne Thank you for kind words!!!! We were delighted to work with you on your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2012

I met with Donna who did the floral arranging for our wedding flowers (bouquets, bouts, corsage and church flowers) and I have to say they were BEAUTIFUL and Donna was a sweetheart to work with! I had a very limited budget for flowers and Donna worked with me showing me what she could do within my budget. The flowers were amazing!. I had a beautiful wedding in a large part to Donna. If you need beautiful flower arrangements for any reason, it is worth your while to give them a call. They are just awesome to deal with and their arrangements are amazing! Thanks Donna and staff for everything! :)

Sent on 08/10/2014

Bridal Creations by Essex Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Jennifer, We are so glad that we made a lasting impression for you!
  • User4311539 · event on: 03/07/2014

They were a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. The flowers were beautifully arranged and very fresh-definitely a step above the rest. Many people in attendance commented on how beautiful the flowers were and asked what florist we used. I was happy to recommend Essex Florist and will call them for any of my future floral needs!

Concetta · event on: 04/19/2014

The flowers consisted of beautiful spring corsages and boutonniere for Easter at our Church. There were a large number, over 24. The flowers were fresh and artfully arranged. Essex Florist provided wrist straps as well as pins for the ladies which was well appreciated. The staff provided service that was prompt, courteous, and very helpful. I definitely recommend Essex Florist and Greenhouses.

Kathie · event on: 05/05/2014

Donna and her staff have done many arrangements for me and my family. We recently used them to do funeral arrangements for my in-laws who died within a year of each other. They are easy to work with and their work stands out above the very best. I live in Owings Mills and still only use Essex Florist .

• User4366993 · event on: 03/13/2004

Donna at Essex Florist went above and beyond what we imagined for the flowers for our renewing of our vows on our tenth anniversary. We gave her some ideas of flowers and the pieces we were looking for and she took it from there. The flowers were delivered on time and were fresh and beautiful! They brought beauty to our service and reception.