Bread Garden Market Reviews

16 Reviews for Bread Garden Market

16 Bread Garden Market Reviews
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Allison and her team from Bread Garden Market was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They responded quickly to many questions throughout our year of planning, and took care of business on the day. They offered different suggestions/options for beverages, were more than prepared when they arrived, helped guide our guests through the absolutely delicious apps and buffet, and were a joy to work with through the final behind-the-scenes cleanup. Thank you!

Ellie · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I chose Bread Garden Market to cater our 250 person wedding in September and it was easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! Every step of the journey was easy, professional, and most importantly- delicious!!! From the initial food tasting experience to the plated meals at our reception, it was simply spectacular. The catering manager, Allison was a delight to work with and was always quick to respond our emails. All of our guests were raving about the food and experience provided by Break Garden Market :)

• MeganM

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I can't stop raving about how lucky we were to have Bread Garden cater our wedding. Allison and her team went above and beyond in every way. I really don't know what we would have done without them. The food was delicious and they were so flexible even when we ended up running over a half hour late. I can't recommend working with Bread Garden highly enough.

• Paul

Paul · Married on 06/24/2017

Bread Garden was not a vendor we initially considered because they were a bit outside our budget but after a few of the cheaper options seemed inconsistent (at best) in communicating with us we looked at more expensive options. I am SO glad we did. The best thing I could say about Bread Garden is that I barely noticed they were there on the wedding day. That's how seamless it was. And it's amazing that this is the thing I remember most considering the food was FANTASTIC. Seriously. Our guests can't stop talking about it. Get the taco bar. It's a great idea.

Carolyn · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Bread Garden on two separate occasions. First, for our engagement - my groom rented out the Palmer House and planned a catered dinner with our parents following his proposal. Bread Garden served a three-course meal for the 6 of us, complete with one of their servers, Jason, who made the experience even more wonderful than it already was. I suffer from a severe soy allergy, which makes it difficult to eat at many restaurants. Through Bread Garden's attention to detail, thoroughness, and top notch customer service, they were able to serve a very tasty and completely soy-free meal.

We also used Bread Garden for our dessert table at our wedding, which featured 7 different options with almost two dozen flavors available. The cost was very reasonable, and second to none, for the quality and quantity of desserts provided. By the end of the night, there were no desserts left, only compliment upon compliment from our guests about how great they were.

We would highly recommend using Bread Garden Market for any of your catering needs. They respond quickly, are able to accommodate food allergies with ease, and above all, provide fantastic and delicious food every time.

Erin · Married on 11/07/2015

We worked with Cara as well, and she was Wonderful to work with! So easy to understand and gets right to the point! We loved working with her and although she has left and we are working with someone else now, they have both been great through the transition! We had a wonderful food tasting and they are taking care of everything for us at our wedding from hors d'oeuvres, to dinner, and bar-tending services as well. They have been very professional and we can't wait to have them be a part of our big day!

Kayla · Married on 08/29/2015

We had the Bread Garden cater our August wedding at Celebration Barn in Solon, IA. From h'orderves (Highly recommend the onion bacon and brie tarts and spicy peanut chicken skewers) to our plated meals (Salmon, Chicken Marsala and Vegetarian Lasagna), everything was delicious and our guests raved about each and every dish. They are very accommodating for special dietary requests and are very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Thank you Kayla! We loved the opportunity to be a part of your big day :) Anna

Cara - the main contact for Bread Garden catering - is so wonderful to work with. She is down-to-earth and helps in a variety of ways; she was especially helpful for my husband and I because we tend to be on the shy side and she was able to jump in and help move us in the right direction and always willing to answer questions or address concerns. We decided to do family style service for our wedding with home-cooked recipes like rotisserie chicken, a pork loin, and an assortment of side dishes, and we have not heard a single bad review from our guests. One of the best things, for me particularly, was that Cara and Bread Garden were willing to work with me to find new sides and main courses outside of their menu to accommodate dietary needs and restrictions. Wonderful, wonderful place and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Bread Garden Market's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you guys----such a fun crowd and beautiful wedding! Hope we see you two again soon! :D Cara

The food was fantastic - it was presented beautifully and tasted great. We were so impressed with Cara, who put us at ease with her knowledge and advice, while never making us feel pressured into more than we could afford. We would recommend Bread Garden's catering to everyone!

Taylor · Married on 05/03/2014

YUM!!!! I could not hear more amazing things about our reception dinner from my guests. The plated meal we had catered by Bread Garden was delicious. The cake was even better (done by chef Jeffery). There staff was very professional and super easy to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Bread Garden Market's reply:

Taylor!!! What a sweet review, we are so happy you enjoyed your big day and our catering. We had a wonderful time working with you both and wish you the happiest of days in your new nuptials. Thank you for this compliment and for the card you sent this week! :) -Cara

Betsy · Married on 01/19/2014

Working with Bread Garden was one of the highlights of our wedding. Absolutely delicious and creative food!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Bread Garden Market's reply:

Thanks Betsy!! We loved working with you guys and your wedding was so lovely. :)

Erin · Married on 12/21/2013

Bread Garden was a wonderful caterer for our wedding. We received so many compliments about how delicious the food was. Not only was the food fantastic, but their prices were extremely reasonable. They were great to work with, very professional and accommodating to our event. I would definitely recommend using Bread Garden as a wedding caterer!!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Bread Garden Market's reply:

Thank you Erin!! You're wedding was so gorgeous, we had a wonderful time being part of it. :)

We had a great experience with Bread Garden. We set up a tasting with them just a couple of months before our big day and their chef and event coordinator were fabulous about offering suggestions and working with us to achieve exactly what we wanted. Their menu is extensive and their chef was willing to make any adjustments or additional dishes we might like. On the day, their staff were courteous, professional and just generally great to have around!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/10/2013

I worked with Bread Garden as the caterer for my wedding in May 2013 at The Celebration Farm and they were fantastic to work with. The food was great, the service was great and they were so wonderful to work with in the planning phase as well. They gave me clear expectations based on each request and when we had creative ideas and requests they were excited about helping us bring those ideas to life.

The added benefit of working with them at that venue is that they work there often and can seamlessly coordinate with the venue staff. I heard nothing but great feedback from my wedding guests as well. I would definitely recommend working with them!

They have a wide variety of cakes and can work with your specifications. I was very pleases with their cakes and would highly recommend them.

Hope · Married on 05/28/2016

I wasn't actually the person who corresponded during the planning process (my parents took care of the food since we were planning from long distance) but they said everything went smoothly and I can say personally that the food was amazing! Everyone loved the appetizers and main dishes. For dessert we wanted to do something a little out the box and do a s'mores bar-which obviously isn't on their regular menu but they accommodated us and did a great job. Everyone raved about the s'mores bar!