BMFSoundDesign Reviews

31 | Lexington, KY

31 Reviews for BMFSoundDesign

STACI · Married on 05/21/2016

Mike was fantastic to work with and came recommended by another DJ I had had contacted who wasn't availiable on my day. Mike had us feeling so at ease from the very first meeting. He was there all day for the ceremony and the whole reception and he was even at rehearsal to make sure he had the timing right. He had or got every single song we wanted and never made us feel weird about wanting non traditional music. He has these amazing online forms to put everyone's names and titles for the ceremony and forms for every single song you would like. 10/10 would use him again!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mike was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He came to rehearsal to make sure the music was timed right, he was set up and ready to go to work before the wedding started, he kept the guests entertained, and made all the announcements at the right time.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/10/2015

Absolutely amazing DJ and person. I can't say enough about how wonderful Mike was. Very organized, professional, fun loving, down to earth DJ. He was so easy to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. He was there early and one of the last to leave. I'm extremely thankful to have found him to be our DJ. My wedding was the best day ever and he was a huge part in making that happen.

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/19/2015

Mike was awesome. He made everyone get out on the dance floor and the uplighting looked great!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Katie Xu

Katie Xu · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Mike! From the very beginning (and I booked him WAY in advance) he was friendly, professional, and most importantly AVAILABLE anytime I had any questions or concerns. He was very receptive and open to all of my ideas but also was great about supplying suggestions if I ever needed them or couldn't figure something out. He uses an online event manager that both you and he have access to, so you can input all of your song requests and scheduling requests yourself and he will get all the information in realtime. He also is open to you making changes, etc. right up to the day of the wedding, so there's no pressure at all even if you start way early like I did.

As we got closer to the date of the wedding, he drove over an hour to meet us at the venue to talk schedule and logistics as well as to go over what we already had in terms of song choices and what we were still missing. He also made the drive again just a few weeks later to attend our rehearsal the day before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, he showed up several hours early to set up and to go over with me one more time my schedule for the evening and any last-minute changes. I was thrilled with his performance in terms of the songs I chose and the ones he chose for the rest of the reception, and his personality was great; he really engaged with the audience and got the dance floor packed for most of the night. Also, even though my venue package included a sound tech to play my ceremony music, Mike was happy to contribute his services for playing my ceremony music, to save me the trouble of finding music and making my own CD for the sound tech to play.

I cannot thank him enough for a great night, and I HIGHLY recommend Mike's services for all your wedding music needs!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Cannot say enough good things about Mike! He is so organized, professional, and has a great personality. Great price, great music, great EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 05/11/2015