Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

135 | Orlando, FL

135 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

Traci · Married on 11/12/2010

I wish I could give Blush SIX stars - Brandee and the Blush girls were phenomenal. They worked with me all along to make sure that our wedding was everything I had dreamed of, and made it look effortless. I cannot imagine having done it without them. By far, the best investment any bride could make in her wedding would be employing Blush. If I had it to do over again, I would have hired them sooner! Thank you, thank you, thank you Brandee, Allison and Kristen.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Whitney · Married on 11/06/2010

I didn't think I needed, or could even afford, a wedding planner but I was an out-of-town bride. I booked Blush, and after I explained my vision for the wedding they recommended a venue, and I booked it sight unseen. It was the best decision I have ever made. When Blush negotiated my contract with them, she actually saved me more money than my planning costs! And that was with my first contract! Then, every time I was in Orlando (about once every 2 months) they made me a priority and had all my appointments with various vendors booked. I also made A LOT of changes along the way and Blush was awsome at following up on all of those changes. Then, an unexpected cold front went through Orlando 2 days before my wedding and Anna was able to get me 8 space heaters at 10pm the night before my wedding, all while I enjoyed my rehearsal dinner! The day of, I didnt have to worry about anything, Anna even had a steamer in the back of her car since my dress needed a few touch ups. I even called Anna the day after the wedding since we had left a few things at my venue and she took care of it right away! What wedding planner helps you the day after :) My wedding went off without a hitch and Anna had a smile the whole time! Everyone I have talked to has said what a beautiful and detailed wedding I had and I couldn't have done it without Blush!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2010

I had the pleasure of working with Brandee and Kristen. Both helped plan all the big and small details, responded to my emails in a timely manner and were willing to work with our schedules. They made the planning process effortless by recommending trusted vendors, who were willing to work within our budget. Brandee and the Blush team proved they are amazingly talented and will exceed your expectations. We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • Girlygrl327

Casey · Married on 10/15/2010

We LOVED Blush! We worked with Allison Watkins. Allison was so amazing to work with. I currently live in New York City, so trying to plan a wedding in Orlando was getting difficult- until I found Allison!! She handled so many details for me and took a huge burden off my shoulders. She helped to make everything so organized and our day ran extremely smoothly. I couldn't have been happier with everything she did for us!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Heather · Married on 10/10/2010

We had an amazing time and really enjoyed our big day thanks to Blush! It was perfect! Our event coordinator, Alison Watkins, and Blush truly made it a stress-free, special day for us. They went above and beyond for our wedding and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. We knew shortly after upgrading to a full-day package that it was definitely the right choice. Not only was the service superior, but Alison was so attentive and helpful in every way. They were so easy to work with.

We greatly appreciated the many excellent suggestions offered as we inquired about various aspects of our wedding. Our coordinator's attention to detail really made a difference, as she suggested many wonderful items when organizing the day and finalizing our wedding resume.

It cannot go unsaid, that I especially appreciated the way in which Alison and Blush communicated with us every step of the way, took special care of our group, and went out of their way to make our experience truly unforgettable.

I will definitely recommend Blush to others that may be planning an event in the area. We were so happy during the whole experience. Our big day was such a memorable one, which not only was perfect for us – but anyone who attended.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Catherine · Married on 10/10/2010

We worked with Brandee Gaar for two years and we had a great experience with her as our planner. We had interviewed a variety of planners before her and we knew from the get go that she would be perfect. She introduced us to the perfect venue and an amazing team of vendors. She worked hard to keep us in budget and made everything look perfect on the day of the wedding. She is professional and has a great attitude. She is also the type of planner that will fight for her clients. Thank you for all your hard work on our 10/10/10 wedding Brandee! :)

Sent on 11/28/2010

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2010

Brandee made our day absolutely seamless! We loved working with her and consider her service to be one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day :) I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Mary · Married on 05/01/2010

Brandee was great coordinating our wedding at Downtown Disney. Though I didn't really plan on having a coordinator, it was great to have her. Not having to search for an officiant (Rev Glynn was just perfect), a photographer (anxiously awaiting the photos from Edmund), florist, cake baker, etc. made the day go so much smoother and greatly reduced my stress level! She was flexible in helping us coordinate our post-ceremony breakfast and put the finishing touches on everything to make it perfect (well, except for the wind which kept us grounded rather than above the earth in the balloon). Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/05/2010

DAINA · Married on 04/23/2010

Could not have enjoyed my wedding without Kristen @ Blush. Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Katie · Married on 04/11/2010

My fiance and I were not initially interested in hiring a wedding coordinator, but found out that our venue required a day-of coordinator. I looked around at reviews online, and decided to contact Blush. Kristen was fantastic - very personable, organized, knowledgeable, and interested in our wedding plans. With Blush as your Day-of Coordinator, you still plan your wedding (this was important to us) but Blush makes everything happen so that you don't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. Kristen was helpful to us from the day we hired her until we left the reception. She was instrumental in assisting us with problems we encountered with other vendors, and was able to make many great suggestions. Blush is quite organized - they obtain all the information from you and create a play-by-play of the entire wedding weekend so that nothing is left out. We had a great time, and didn't have to worry about a thing. Glad the venue required a coordinator, or I don't think we could have pulled off the day that we did.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Patricia · Married on 03/28/2010

Blush is amazing....I was totally stress free the entire week before my wedding. I had complete and total trust in Brandee and the vendors she helped me choose (Soundwave, Rhodes Studios and Details... all also AMAZING!). I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our wedding. That is truly priceless!

Sent on 04/06/2010
  • TyandO

Olivia · Married on 03/06/2010

Kristen was incredible! She helped our planning, rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly. Every time I needed something or had a question, she was one step ahead of me, right by my side letting me know what I needed to know. She was a huge help in helping us wrap up important details and helped my family navigate through last-minute wedding negotiations and planning. She was so sweet and calm on our wedding day that it helped me stay calm and enjoy every moment. Ty was initially skeptical about needing a planner but after the wedding he marveled at how anyone could do a wedding without one. Thank you SO MUCH for everything! I would recommend Blush by Brandee to anyone planning a wedding, big or small.

Sent on 03/30/2010

Michele · Married on 11/22/2009

Allison from Blush did an amazing job coordinating our wedding! She took care of every detail on the wedding day, and things went perfectly even though our outdoor ceremony changed to an indoor ceremony due to bad weather at the last minute. We were able to relax and enjoy our day knowing that all was taken care of.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

Choosing Blush by Brandee Gaar as my wedding coordinator was hands down the best decision I made during the wedding process. I absolutely had my dream wedding and Brandee made the process effortless. I had all of the fun choosing colors and flavors and Brandee did all of the work! We had the wedding of our dreams and I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with Blush services. Even after the wedding was over Brandee continued to oversee our final bills and tie up any loose ends. Bravo! Thank you Blush!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Jeni · Married on 10/17/2009

Kristen and Brandee were incredible to work with! From the moment we hired Blush, they helped me every step of the way, making our wedding day perfect! Kristen went above and beyond what was required of her and she far exceeded our expectations. I was truly able to enjoy every moment of our wedding! I would highly recommend Blush to anyone who is looking for the perfect, stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 03/08/2010

dorothy · Married on 10/11/2009

Kristen and the team did an amazing job! I got the day of service and it poured rain down on our outside ceremony and Kristen kicked into full gear. She had the situation under control the entire time. Then at the reception I wanted for nothing. I was confident that they were monitoring everything and they were. Great job. They even made sure everything that was coming back to us made it into the right car-nothing was missing. I even had other vendors tell me the next day how they were impressed with my planner. This service and this company was well worth the money. Although I had spoken with cheaper and more expensive planners, 8 in all, they did not have the professionalism, personality and advice that this team had. We knew right away during our initial interview that this was the company for us. Hire them.

Sent on 10/17/2009

Kylie · Married on 08/22/2009

Brandee was sent from above, I swear. She made my wedding day so much better than it could have ever been without her help. I can honestly say that hiring her was the best decision I made for our wedding- period. From the very first time my husband & I met with her, I knew I liked her- she knew her stuff- and I respected her because she was honest with us about some vendor choices we had already made & she helped us back out of the ones we decided not to go with- thank goodness for that! Brandee & Blush made our wedding day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 01/19/2010
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 05/25/2018

Working with Blush was amazing. Ali was our day of coordinator and did such a great job, we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She handled the little hiccup from one of our vendors so smoothly that it didn't ruin the day. When it came time to choose between risking the weather or playing it safe Ali was right there checking the weather with us. Our wedding wouldn't have turned out as smoothly as it did without the help of Ali. We highly recommend Blush.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2015

I began planning my wedding fall of 2014. Newer to Florida, I was looking for a wedding coordinator to both give me vendor recommendations since I was not familiar with local business but also for day of coordination so my family could enjoy the day too. I met Kyle Grafton (one of many planners/coordinators available with Blush) through another vendor and knew instantly from her calm and friendly personality that she would be easy to work with.

Throughout the entire planning process Kyle and Blush were there for me. They gave me recommendations when I asked for specific styles of vendors and helped me stay in my price points.

Day of, the big day, everything went perfectly! Kyle handled everything--planned and unplanned. She was quick to step in for any problems that came up but also to monitor the days events and adjust details as needed. I was so glad we went with Kyle and Blush for our wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/17/2011

I am so glad I hired Blush for a day-of coordinator! They were such a blessing to have in the weeks before the wedding since I was a graduate student in the process of moving to a new city. All of my vendors were so happy to hear I was using Blush as they are awesome to work with. I worked with Kristen and Ana throughout the process and both were so wonderful to work with. They contacted all of my vendors to make sure everything was set up properly and any questions I had for the vendors, they took care of for me. Ana did a fabulous job at the wedding and I could not have asked for it to have gone more smoothly. I would highly recommend Blush to any bride!

Sent on 05/10/2011

annie · Married on 10/02/2010

We had the full-planning package and thought Brandee and Kristin did an amazing job with the execution of our wedding. Anytime there was an issue or problem that came up they were quick to resolve it. I would highly recommend Blush and think that the service is absolutely worthwhile - The planning process and the day-of would have been far too stressful without their expertise.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Megan · Married on 06/12/2010

Brandee was incredibly helpful throughout the entire thing and I could not have imagined planning or the day of the wedding without her (and her assistants)! Everything went off without a hitch and all my other vendors were very impressed with her organization and professionalism.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Richard · Married on 04/08/2017

We used them for day of coordinator and were great for our special day.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

I had Lisa Hernandez with Blush, hired via my contract with Reunion Resorts. I feel my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Lisa's help. On top of my team at Reunion, Lisa handled every details. She was absolutely amazing! I work conventions for a living, so being able to relax and enjoy my day was an accomplishment for Lisa all on its own! I did not have to pay attention to everything was being set up or worry about the vendors arriving. Since she knew almost every vendor, it made it even easier. She made an amazing detailed timeline and sent it to everyone for me. Once the week of the wedding came, i barely had to do a thing. If you are lucky enough to get them with your contract, you will be pleased. If you are looking to hire a wedding planner, i 100% recommend this team.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband and I used Blush by Brandee Gaar for our day-of coordinator last month. Maria Balestriere was our coordinator and she was wonderful! Maria was always quick to respond to my emails throughout the planning process and was eager to help with anything I needed. I greatly appreciated all of her vendor recommendations as that was where I struggled the most. Our wedding was mostly DIY so the few days leading up to the wedding were pretty crazy for us. Maria was kind enough to volunteer to come spend all day Friday with us to help get things set up which went above and beyond her job duties. On the day-of she took charge and made sure everything went as smooth as possible. I even saw Maria clearing food and dishes at one point in the night which blew me away! Overall, I was extremely happy with her service and I highly recommend Blush by Brandee Gaar for anyone planning their upcoming wedding.

Lauren Johnson