Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

135 | Orlando, FL

135 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

Nicole · Married on 12/19/2013

Brandee was easy to work with and very organized. On the day of the wedding she made sure that everything went as scheduled and happened on time. She is professional and worth the money. Most importantly she worked within my budget.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Carly · Married on 11/24/2013

If you are looking for a wedding planner, and trust me you NEED a wedding planner, look no further! Blush provides the most incredible services. For our wedding we worked with Brandee. She is the sweetest person and helped make our wedding all I had ever dreamed of. I wanted every part of my wedding to be detailed, and I could not have done it all without Brandee.

At the last minute our reception had to move indoors due to the weather. Brandee and Ali (who worked with us the day of the wedding) rearranged everything and took care of the smallest details, even with the craziness of the change in location. They were AMAZING. Loved every second of our wedding and did not have to worry about one thing knowing Brandee was there to take care of it all.

Sent on 02/08/2014
  • User3761972 · 2+ years ago

The first thing any newly engaged bride-to-be should do is book a day of coordinator with Blush by Brandee Gaar!! I cannot imagine what I would have done without my day of coordinator, Kyle!! She went above and beyond, even before my wedding day to assure that my day went as smoothly as possible! She checked in with me often to see how the wedding planning was going and offered advice regarding possible vendors. She also created a detailed timeline so every major to minor detail was handled and taken care of the day of. What made her completely shine was handling everything when plan B had to be executed due to rain. She handled everything, made the decisions she thought I would be happiest with, and directed everyone to be onboard with her to get things accomplished...all while keeping me calm :) Despite having to turn to Plan B, the day was flawless thanks to Kyle, her assistant Elizabeth, and their organization. Thank you!!! I would recommend Blush's services to any bride-to-be!! :) They took so much stress away from my planning my big day!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Elizabeth Barrow from Blush was amazing! I was a bit of a procrastinator when it came to some of the wedding planning and finalizing the details, but Elizabeth made sure everything was right on track and our weekend was fantastic! Elizabeth was easy to get in contact with and always available. She truly made my life a little less stressful during the planning process and during our wedding weekend. Elizabeth got along with everyone and it really was such a memorable experience!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Kyle · Married on 09/28/2013

I know how important it is to have a coordinator for your big day, but it really hit home on my wedding day! Brandee is the best! She coordinated our wedding for us and I cannot tell you how amazing it was to know she was at the helm during our big day. She took care of all the details during our wedding and made everything run seamlessly. We had the best time at our wedding and it was in no small part because of Blush!! I am blessed to not only have had them there for my wedding, but to be able to continue to work with such an amazing company!

Sent on 12/28/2013

I was one of the brides that thought that I would not need a wedding planner.But the venue we chose required us to have a wedding coordinator for at least the day of the wedding. We chose Blush! The following week I met with Brandee and she listened to all that I was envisioning and started planning right away. She is so well known in the industry she was able to get us everything we wanted/needed for our perfect day, from recommendations of other vendors to organizing every single aspect of the wedding.Brandee was able to let me relax during the process while she was organizing everything on the other side. She made our day PERFECT.The day of the wedding arrived quickly and Brandee showed up early to the place we were staying with my dress and accessories. She reassured me with everything! Once we got to the Church, I met Elizabeth from her team who was sent to the church to oversee everything and make sure everything was going as planned while Brandee left for the reception venue to make sure everything was getting ready. Once we got to the venue, everything was set outside and then (crazy Florida weather) it started raining...We were devastated and dinner had to be moved inside...Brandee was able to calm us down making sure that the wedding would still be beautiful no matter what.Brandee, her team, and the other vendors were amazing and were able to move all the guests inside for dinner and it never looked like a backup plan. They were so fast, and we are so thankful for the amazing service they provided us.Nothing can't stop Blush, not even rain at an all outside reception! While we were all enjoying our dinner inside, Blush and all the other vendors were hand drying the entire outside area so we could be moved outside after dinner.There is no doubt in my mind Brandee and her team from Blush were the reason why our wedding day went without a glitch.We could not have done it without Blush.
    Thank you! Alix and Logan Melchionna

Sent on 09/08/2013
  • User3401987 · 2+ years ago

Brandee was excellent! She was in contact with us months in advance and she made sure that every portion of the wedding was perfect. Our wedding was originally outdoors at 7pm but due to bad weather we made the decision to move the wedding up by 4 hours and we changed the venue. All of this happened the day before our wedding and Brandee pulled it off! She lined up every vendor and made sure that our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Tinessa · Married on 06/30/2013

We hired Blush for their day of coordination. I probably should say I hired because my husband was so opposed to having a wedding planner. He actually asked me, “I’m going to pay for someone to babysit our wedding?” Nothing reassures me more that Brandee and her team were 100% worth the money than hearing him admit defeat while watching Brandee work on wedding day! Despite the fact that Brandee was hired just for the day of, she was available to me throughout the entire planning process. Don’t be fooled by the package title “Day of Coordination!” If you have an iPhone, you always have Brandee with you. She is SO quick to respond to e-mails and even faster to offer her help. Brandee took over weeks before the big day confirming all of the little details with each vendor. She even spent the day before our wedding tying all of our linen napkins into the most adorable bow ties! I don’t know if anything truly went wrong on our wedding day because Brandee was always calm, cool, and collected… even after we almost got blown away in a seriously windy thunderstorm crossing the street from our hotel to the venue! She is the perfect mix of sweet and business. She adjusted the timeline without hesitation when needed. She didn’t let the microphone get in the hands of the many people who unexpectedly wanted to make a speech. She literally tackled every task with a smile! The word stress was nonexistent during my experience with Brandee. Having a wedding planner at your wedding is just as important as that perfect white dress and if you’re looking to say yes to the right one, I can assure you Blush by Brandee Gaar is the way to go. If you don’t believe me, ask my husband! :)

Sent on 07/10/2013

Anne and Ron · Married on 06/01/2013

As parents of the Bride, we were so impressed with Brandee Gaar and team. Thank you Brandee for pulling off the most awsome wedding that blessed Kristen and Zach beyond measure. Brandee is extremely knowledgable, professional, organized, pleasant and fun to work with, but is also very good with vendors to ensure you get what you want. She knew our budget and helped us coordinate our daughters DREAM WEDDING keeping our budget in mind. She brought Kristen's vision to life and provided great ideas as well. The vendors she recommended to us were all top notch. Almost everyone who came to the wedding told us it was the best wedding they've ever attended, classy, elegant and very fun. We agree! Several parents said they would be hiring Brandee/Blush because of how much they loved the wedding and because of how stress free we were. Having her at the helm took so much stress off of us and allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the planning process but especially the wedding itself. She took care of everything and we simply enjoyed the day! We didn't think we could afford a coordinator and throw a great wedding within budget but Brandee was worth every penny and then some! Brandee is a joy to work with and we loved getting to know her. We will tell everyone they need to use her services if they want a top-notch stress-free wedding. May God Bless Brandee and team.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Bethany · Married on 05/26/2013

Brandee was amazing and went to great length to make it perfect for the day. We had lots of added items to be displayed and she handled it all well trying to make it the easiest on the family. She was there til the end getting it all loaded with precision team work. Couldn't have done it without her. So thankful for her and her team.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Erin · Married on 04/04/2013

Ali from Blush by Brandee Gaar was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with for our April wedding. She was extremely flexible, organized, and provide the best service a bride could ask for. I would highly recommend their service to any couple getting married. Thank you Ali!!

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • janaye_allen_anderson

Janaye · Married on 03/23/2013

Lisa Hernandez from Blush was awesome! She was our day of coordinator and worked hard to ensure that our event went off without a hitch. She was able to deal with our last minute changes including the seating chart, the unpredictable weather, and a host of other issues effortlessly. We were so fortunate to come across such a great planner and we would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the future. Thanks Lisa and Blush!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

The best decision I made (besides the proposal of course ) was deciding to work with Brandee Gaar of Blush by Brandee Gaar! From the moment my fiance and I met her, there was no doubt we would be working with blush for at least the day-of package. However, after getting an email from Brandee pointing out we had booked our venue for Easter weekend, panicking, and having Brandee reassure us and take care of changing it before we even hired her.... we knew she was priceless. By 7 a.m. the following morning we had a new date and a new wedding planner. Both my Husband and I , and our families and friends, found her to be the best part of the whole planning process. Not only is she well respected in the industry , effective, organized, and creative, she is one of the most genuinely nice and good to the core people you would want in your corner. Our wedding was put together in a way that we never knew she was running a business and family, let alone planning anyones wedding but ours. She gave the most outstanding recommendations for other vendors and seamlessly orchestrated our dream wedding! Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and much of that is thanks to Brandee! We would have an idea and somehow she would make it even better in reality.All we had to do, is enjoy our engagement and wedding day, everything else, ( contracts, pricing, timelines, brunches, and any wedding related activity) she took care of. If you can cut corners anywhere to make her and Blush a part of your day.. DO IT !!! Blush and Brandee are a splurge every bride deserves !!!!! Michelle and Jason Taylor

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • User2602018 · 2+ years ago

I feel very privileged to get to work with Blush by Brandee Gaar. First meeting with Brandee, I feel secured and confident in her and her coordinators. I was working very closely with Maria B. She was an angel. Always professional, yet personable. She relates and sympathizes even through the different cultures. She offers various ways to where we could save money, in ways that I didn't think of. The day of the wedding came and gone smoothly without me worrying about a thing. I'm so lucky to get to work with Maria & Brandee.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Mandy · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I planned our entire wedding and two months before our big day decided we wanted NO STRESS on our wedding day. Our brother-in-law is a wedding photographer and told us little things could go wrong day of and cause unnecessary stress. After all the hard work we had done to prepare I knew I would be upset if we had problems day of. After A LOT of research we decided to interview Blush by Brandee Gaar. We set a meeting with Alison, one of Blush's coordinators. Ali spent over two hours with us the day we met and by the time we left I felt she knew my vision almost better than myself! Over the next two months, Ali thought of things I would have never even thought about! She was in contact with us regularly, checking to see if I needed anything. Down to the smallest detail, she took care of it! She took over communicating with all our vendors, and prepared a timeline for our big day. This timeline was key!!! I had no idea how important it would be to have someone to keep everything moving and to direct behind the scenes. I don't know what I would have done without Ali!!! After our vows, when walking back down the aisle, my flowers, which were a deep purple, left a stain on my dress, YIKES!!!! Still had photos to do!!! Ali calmed me down in a heartbeat and was able to get most of my stain out. LOVE HER!! After all was said and done.... Ali took care of all of our decorations and made sure everything made it safely back to our home. My husband and I have said over and over that hiring Blush was our best decision!!! Thank you Ali for making our big day AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lisa Hernandez was the Planner for our Wedding at Reunion Resort. She was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend her to any future bride! She was so calm, attentive and detailed when I was scrambling leading up to the wedding! Blush provided us with a list of vendors they recommended which also gave us discounts. Lisa worked with the other vendors we chose, to ensure they arrived on-time. She also provided us with a 14 page detailed resume of the rehearsal and wedding so everyone was aware of what was going on. She was on-site the day of the wedding with an Assistant to help set-up all of our DIY projects and then break down at the end of the event! Our event was flawless thanks to her and Reunion!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/06/2012

Allison is amazing! She is so helpful and really genuinely wants everything to go perfect for all her brides! I miss her!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2012

Kristen from Blush was my wedding planner and she was awesome. She was always right on top of things and made everything smooth and easy. She even was able to improvise and pull us out of a couple of rough spots.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 02/04/2012

I knew from the moment I was engaged that I needed a wedding planner. My husband and I both work full time (40+ hours a week) and we knew we wouldn't be able to pull off our wedding without a planner. When we first met with Brandee we immediately knew she was the one for us. We didn't want to get married in a ballroom and Brandee immediately suggested four or five places in Orlando that we could get married at. Places we didn't even know existed!! She has a great network of vendors that are as professional and loving as she is. We never felt like just another wedding - we felt special. Brandee was very flexible (even at 7 months pregnant) helping us with last minute items and was there with us every moment of our wedding weekend! Her staff is amazing - Alison created a seating chart based on our invitation - tying everything together just perfectly. Before, during and after our ceremony they were on top of it - could tell when we needed water or to sit down or food before we even knew we needed it. We can never express to Brandee and Blush how much we appreciate all they did for us! Our wedding was perfect - it was us. Even when we couldn't express what we wanted Brandee would suggest the perfect thing. She was never over bearing or pushy with her suggestions and always let us know that it was just a suggestion. We loved the wedding Blush created - and all of our guests are still talking about how much fun it was, about all the little touches all due to Blush!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

Kristen McDonald with Blush by Brandee Gaar was the best ever! (www.blushbbg.com) I absolutely cannot stress enough the importance of a wedding planner (and please don’t assume your mother and maid of honor can handle it, they can’t). Kristen took care of everything! To this day, I have not a clue if anything went wrong (neither does my bridal party) because if it did, she took care of it. She was amazing through the entire process and I am so happy we met her! My wedding went absolutely flawless! My whole bridal party just fell in love with her too! She is so sweet and so fun to be around! Kristen is absolutely fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Marissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Both my husband and I work full time and there's no way we could have planned the wedding that we had without Brandee. She took our vision and turned it into a wonderful day, not only for us, but for our many guests as well. I would highly recommend her to any future brides who have a vision of their wedding day or those who do not. She will be there every step of the way with her knowledge of the wedding industry and will give as much support as needed.

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • I

Ileana · Married on 05/07/2011

Brandee helped make this special occasion a memorable one. We highly valued her professional advise, her sweetness and her patience. Brandee is the best wedding planner.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Meredith · Married on 04/16/2011

What can I say, Brandee was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were recently wed in April and without Brandee I'm not sure we would be writing this review right now ;) Since we are from Chicago we were not able to meet her in person until the tasting. However, from our first conversation via phone (and many more to follow) she never skipped a beat. She always managed to make time for my calls, even if it was in her car with her kids or on the couch with her husband late at night. With her insightful suggestions for the "little details" and her dynamic personality, Brandee pieced together what turned out to be a beautiful wedding and pleasant experience for both my husband and myself and all of our guests. We truly appreciate her services and would definitely recommend any "newly weds to be" to choose Blush!

Sent on 07/25/2011
  • StephanaFerrell

Stephana · Married on 04/02/2011

Thank you, Alison!!!!! You were a lifesaver in the final weeks leading up to the wedding and on the big day. Everyone was shocked at how calm and cool I was before the main event, and I owe it all to her! I was a total DIY Bride, and it was tough to hand it all over hoping it would turn out the way I imagined, but Alison put it all together and then some! She made sure every detail was given the attention it needed. I was under control because she had it all under her control. A wedding coordinator is such a help, and the right wedding coordinator is gift from heaven!

Sent on 04/16/2011

Jacquline · Married on 11/14/2010

Brandee and Blush were amazing at helping our wedding vision come to life! She was so much more than just a "day of coordinator". Her and her team helped to answer all of our questions along the way and served to relieve all of the wedding day stress. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/19/2010