BlueStone Entertainment Reviews

4 | Charleston, SC

4 Reviews for BlueStone Entertainment

Tyrrell · Married on 07/17/2015

Seth G did my ceremony music. This was certainly one of the most unique and fabulous aspects of my wedding. Unfortunately, I did not actually get to hear him play (except while walking down the aisle lol!) but I can't tell you how many guests commented on how great our violinist was! Additionally, Seth G agreed to learn some new songs just for our wedding which was so special. I was just so honored to have him there considering he is such a hit in South Carolina. But, the fact that he was willing to go outside of his typical genre just for our wedding day was really special. He's really fabulous. If you want something unique and modern, yet classic and beautiful at the same time, I would highly recommend booking Seth G!

Sent on 07/28/2015

You are in the right spot if you choose Bluestone Entertainment, they deliver nothing but the best quality and service! I went with DJ R Dot, he is amazing he kept the hits coming non stop at my wedding! I'm so grateful I booked Blustone Entertainment and you should too!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

DJ Natty Heavy was a pleasure to work with. He was helpful with song selections and advice and kept the crowd dancing throughout the night! He was very professional and did a great job with introductions, etc.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Erica · Married on 03/07/2015

We booked Seth G. through BlueStone Entertainment, who provided exceptional service and responded in a timely manner. Seth G. is so AMAZINGLY talented and went far beyond my expectations! Seth was the violinist for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding at The Stony Landing House at Old Santee Canal Park. We were truly blown away by how beautiful the music was and have continued to receive compliments from our guest to this day. He had a wide selection of music, including classical and contemporary (and some of his own), to choose from, depending on your preference. He was extremely professional and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend Seth G. and BlueStone Entertainment! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/31/2015