Blue Ribbon Weddings Reviews

Blue Ribbon Weddings 6
Blue Ribbon Weddings 7

Bryan Honhart · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing coordinators!!!

Katie and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were super professional, fantastic at communication and gave us just the right amount of space for us to do our best as well. We can't wait to work with them again!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ansley

Ansley · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolute Perfection

Katie and her team at Blue Ribbon Weddings exceeded all of my expectations and dreams of a perfect wedding. BRW took my vision and ran with it. I cannot thank them enough for being so kind, thoughtful, patient and so darn good at what they do. Our vision was carried throughout our entire wedding weekend seamlessly and we couldn't have been more in love with it! Katie and her team thought of little touches that made us feel so special. During the cocktail hour, they did a "first look" for my husband and I to view our reception area and it brought tears of joy to our eyes. They also pulled us aside to enjoy one another's company and such a fast-paced day with hors d'oeuvres and our favorite drinks in the wine cellar that I just feel in love with.
    Words cannot fully express the gratitude and love I have for Katie and her team at BRW. They truly are near and dear to my heart and we couldn't have have a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 8

Nikki · Married on 04/21/2018

The whole journey with the women at Blue Ribbon was brilliant. I needed a lot of help and wanted to find a team who could lead me in the right direction. Sometimes it was difficult to explain what I was envisioning, but Emily had such a great sense of what questions to ask, that would ultimately guide us to creating such an amazing, carefree day. Prioritizing is so important when planning a wedding in the little time that we had, and I remember asking Emily if we could do it, if it was even possible, and without a hesitation, she calmly said, “Of course”. Really from then on, there was this confidence that helped carry the whole experience. The entire planning process leading up to the wedding, from helping us pick the right vendors, to helping us write and send out our invitations, Emily was always available and full of helpful advice. And when I’d throw some kind of new idea or change, things were so easily adjusted. I never felt like I couldn’t achieve exactly the idea I was after.
    Everything for the timeline of our wedding, was coordinated and specifically molded to our particular vision. I really had no doubts about the wedding day and it made for such a better evening with all our friends and family. The wedding day was absolutely beautiful and there is no way it could have been done with out BRW. When I saw our ceremony and our reception area, I had butterflies. We received so many compliments from guests saying how wonderful the BRW women were, and also how beautiful the wedding was. The best gift was that I got to enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. All the time spent with my bridesmaids, every dance with our families, and being able to get lost in little moments with my husband because I knew everything was being taken care of.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 9
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 10
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 11

Natalie Dunkel · Married on 04/21/2018

Katie made our dream wedding happen for us!

My (now) husband and I had a great experience working with Katie to create our dream wedding. She took the time to get to know us and our vision for our big day, and recommended AMAZING vendors that would coordinate well with our style and wishes. We were very happy we chose her throughout the whole wedding process. She saw our vision and recommended great linens, flowers, etc. to bring together our whole feel. When it came to the week of the wedding we were even more thankful we chose Katie as she worked tirelessly to finalize all last minute details, especially due to the rain forecast on our outdoor wedding and implementing a tent and switching around our seating plan, where the band would go - all of the many logistics we wouldn't even know to consider. The day of the wedding we were even MORE happy we chose to work with Katie. The day went by so smoothly and perfectly. Her team and all of our vendors worked so hard to make the dream of an outdoor wedding ceremony a reality, pulling out all the chairs right before the ceremony and watching the rain to make sure we were able to get our dream. It was the best day, the most beautiful day, and we couldn't have done it without Katie.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 12
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 13

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

Our planner was Em and we are so thankful for her! If anything did go wrong at our wedding we had no idea. She kept us on track and also helped make sure we thought of all the little things the average person may not have considered. Many people believe having a wedding planner costs an arm and a leg, but that’s not the case and this was the best money we spent. We would choose blue ribbon again and again! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Piper · Married on 02/03/2018

Lindsay (and the rest of the Blue Ribbon team) made our wedding everything we could have ever hoped for and more. From the beginning I told them “I just want everyone to have a good time and everything run smoothly” and let me tell you they delivered! I had the pleasure of getting to know Emily, Lindsay and Katie throughout the whole planning process and I cannot thank them all enough. Lindsay was our Day-Of-Coordinator but she did so much more than just run the day of (although she did that flawlessly no one had to worry about a thing!). She and Emily worked with us starting several months out giving us planning suggestions and guidelines even helping us find our Rehearsal Dinner location! We knew we were in good hands when Lindsay sent us drafts of our layouts and timelines and worked hard to tweak them until they were absolutely perfect. Lindsay was always just a quick text or email away whenever I had any question or wanted her opinion on any last minute detail I bought. It was great to have someone to turn to when I needed a second, more experienced, opinion on anything from vendors to layouts to guestbook ideas. It was also great to have someone else contact the other vendors when needed and run the plans by them, I never had to wonder if I had let the caterer know this or if I had sent that set list to the band or did the florist know when to set up, Lindsay had taken care of all of it! By the day of the wedding the absolutely only thing I had to worry about was making sure I got to the venue on time (which I didn’t, sorry Lindsay). Everything else was taken care of and I had the upmost confidence that it would stay that way because Lindsay and her team were on it. The night ended up blowing by way to fast (just like everyone said it would) but it was an absolute success. Everyone who attended our wedding raved about how smoothly everything ran and how wonderful everything looked and I just smiled and told them I had a wonderful wedding planner. ;)

Sent on 04/04/2018

Heather · Married on 11/17/2017

I was referred to Katie by Cypress Grove. We had met with another planner prior to Katie and the Blue Ribbon team however, my first meeting with Katie is as if I’d known her for years and she instantly understood my vision. I decided I was a “DIY” bride and my decision was never challenged. Katie checked in during my year of planning and helped tie together all of the loose ends. My wedding was perfect. She and her team went above and beyond as my husband and best friend brought my birth certificate to the wedding instead of our marriage license lol. However, no need to panic because she drove to my home, got the license and drove back to the wedding. AMAZING!?! We could’ve easily sent a family member but I didn’t even have I worry about it. Katie and her team are wonderful to work with and I would recommend anyone getting married to them. Even 2 months after our wedding she has checked in with us. Kudos to you and everyone at Blue Ribbon.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 14
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 15

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Emily was our lead wedding planner and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more knowledgeable wedding planner. She was incredibly responsive and put us at ease during the entire process of finalizing everything for our wedding. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. I work in events and was hesitant to book a wedding planner, thinking I would have everything together, but Emily was a godsend. She asked questions that I hadn't even considered. It was really wonderful to not need to manage the day on my own. Every bride and groom should have the opportunity to enjoy their wedding fully, and Blue Ribbon makes sure this happens, from the incredibly detailed timelines and setting everything up at the venue, to packing everything up at the end of the event and delivering it to our room. I can't praise Blue Ribbon enough!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Chloe · Married on 11/11/2017

We couldn't have done our destination wedding without you! From our first Skype meeting, you helped us prioritize the big things and took time to listen to Chloe's vision of her day. You really read her thoughts and even helped us find the vintage glasses from a wonderful vendor that really made the tables lovely. Your suggestions of where to purchase the garlands, flowers and tent were also perfect. I loved that we were able to work with the floor plan and even tweak that up to the last couple of weeks to maximize the space. The timeline was to the minute and guaranteed that everyone was where they needed to be at the right time...I even got to see the cake cutting, which I might have missed because I didn't hear it announced. I never gave the vendor drop off and set up a thought, as you had it handled. You even made the extra trips to pick up ur vegan cookies at a local restaurant and handled getting the flowers from our Air BNB so we could enjoy the makeup and hair part of the day. From the moment we got to the venue until we left, everything was carefully orchestrated so everyone was comfortable, ready and organized. I was amazed at how seamlessly you reworked the processional when a dog and extra Jr. Groomsman showed up at the wedding...we didn't even know that was going to happen and you didn't get ruffled! Amazing, since at the rehearsal we still had no idea that was in the works either! Having all of our personal items, leftovers and everything else all packed up, cleaned up and loaded in the car allowed us to party until the end of the evening. You listened to Chloe's concerns about the dancing and came up with the beautiful idea to have a private last dance with her husband. I'm sure that was more meaningful to them than anything else that evening! The special packed bag of food and cake for their evening at the hotel was a lovely surprise as well. One huge convenience for us was being able to meet with you for the tasting and hand off our

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • [anonymous]

Antonia · Married on 10/26/2017

Hiring a wedding planner was the first thing that I did once I got engaged. There was no question that I would need help, and it took about 3 seconds to decide to reach out to Katie. Having known her once upon a time in a professional setting when I worked for her (so therefore knowing firsthand her attention to detail and just how hard she works!) and looking at her beautiful portfolio online (gorgeous, right?), I knew that she was the one. From our first meeting together, I knew we had made the right decision. During that first meeting, Katie and her colleague, Em, were talking about things that I hadn’t considered or even known about. Somewhere along the line I also tasked Katie with the role of our florist (another brilliant decision!).

My engagement was about a year a half; in the beginning, communication was pretty consistent, died down for a bit (since there wasn’t much to do!), and then picked right back up in the months leading up to the day. Katie was also very cognizant of the budgets that my fiancé and I had laid out for her which is of course always appreciated. And if you’ve seen her portfolio, you know that she has a wonderful eye for decor and flowers - everything came out even more beautiful than I could’ve imagined (photos by JP Pratt Photography - who is also amazing!). Katie also helped with much of the correspondence between our venue and other vendors - just another thing I didn’t need to worry about!

I cannot emphasize how little stress I experienced the day of my wedding because of Katie and Em. Of course I was nervous, but I was able to take my time getting ready, enjoy time with my girls and family, and not worry about if the tables were set, if the caterer needed anything, who was going to pick up our cake. Everything felt seamless and perfect and I don’t even think anything went wrong and if it did, I have no knowledge of it lol. If you’re getting married, you NEED to talk to the girls at Blue Ribbon Weddings!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 16
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 17
    Blue Ribbon Weddings 18

Jillian · Married on 07/01/2017

I met Em & Katie at a wedding show back in February. They were absolutely amazing from the beginning! When I met with them for our initial consultation we spent almost an hour and half talking and getting to know each other. They asked all the right questions and even some questions I hadn't even thought about yet. After booking them I worked with Em during the entire process. She was fantastic and very attentive to detail! I could always count on her to respond to emails quickly and with a lot of information. Several things we needed help with were linens, timelines and tipping; Em exceeded our expectations on everything! On the day of our wedding it rained ... A LOT ... and they were there to come up with other solutions for photos. The moment we walked into our reception area I almost cried at how beautiful it was and how they had pulled my vision together. My parents can't stop talking about how amazing Em was and how she was worth every penny! At the end of the night we went up to our room and everything had already been packed up and organized ready for us to transport back home the next day. I seriously can't say enough about Em and Blue Ribbon Weddings, I want to have another wedding just so they can help plan it again. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and hope to see them again soon! I really could go on and on about how amazing they were, they really made our day stress free and enjoyable! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Marjory · Married on 05/05/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Em for our wedding as a day of planner and could not have been happier with our experience. I planned our wedding from California and Em was super responsive to all of our needs even with the time change. I am not a really organized person so she came up with plans, was specific in what needed to be taken care of and when--I honestly could not have planned our wedding with out her. Our first meeting with Em was 3 months prior to our wedding day at our venue and both my husband and parents were so impressed with how professional and organized she was. She asked all the right questions to our vendors which was evident in the final product because our wedding was absolutely seamless and amazing! I met Katie on our wedding day and she was so sweet as well, honestly they are the best team! They have the killer combo of friendliness and professionalism! Look no further for a wedding planner! Thank you guys I had a blast at our wedding and you both played a huge role in making that happen!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Ashlhea · Married on 04/22/2017

When looking for a wedding coordinator, I knew I needed someone as detail-oriented and as obsessed with the little things as I am. After my first conversation with Katie, I knew she was the one! Where I didn't know where to start, Katie swooped in and set me on the right track. I didn't have to worry about a single thing with her. We had almost 200 guests, 24 people in our bridal party, and she not only ran our rehearsal with finesse, but our wedding day was met with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Katie nailed down what was important to me and made sure all my dreams came true that day. I didn't have to worry about getting in touch with a single vendor as our day approached and our day ran so beautifully. Katie made sure to send goodies and food for us in our limo and that all our cards came with us. When I needed something, I turned and either Katie or Lindsay was there for me. Anything I hadn't thought of, it seemed like Katie had already taken care of it. She was there for opinions, guidance, and to talk me off ledges! Not to get all mushy, but I couldn't have imagined that day without Katie; she was the last smiling face I saw before I walked down the aisle, she talked me out of some nerves that day, and even gave me her adorable glitter Keds to wear when my heels started to kill. Katie is a gem, and although she started off as my wedding planner, I am blessed to call her a friend.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Carson · Married on 04/08/2017

People kept saying how calm I was leading up to the wedding, I wish I could say that I was naturally a cool and collected bride-to-be but that would 100% be a lie. Blue Ribbon is to thank for my calm demeanor and that left me time to enjoy the wedding guest and family before and during the big day.

Blue Ribbon offers a wide rage of services, but if you're like me, I basically needed my hand held every step of the way. They not only helped me plan my wedding, but the rehearsal dinner as well. Emily was beyond amazing, all the guests were so impressed with how well executed the big day was, but I cannot take much credit for that. Emily was always there when I needed her, answering questions, budgeting, confirming vendors, making sure I'm not overwhelmed, always had suggestions if I was uncertain about things, etc,. (Literally the list goes on.) For example, It's hard to think about the amount of alcohol for a group of 120 people, but no, Blue Ribbon has a PDF for that. If you are intimidated, uncertain, worried, or just don't have the time to plan, do yourself (and your future husband!) a favor and hire Blue Ribbon.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Julie · Married on 04/02/2017

Lindsey at Blue Ribbon was so accommodating to anything I needed. We had a destination wedding to Winter Park, FL from Indianapolis so I needed help in every way from top to bottom. She handled everything. Because I've never planned a wedding before, I loved that she guided me through it all. She asked me questions to things I hadn't even thought about but needed to! She knew the timeline of when to start invites, booking vendors, nailing down song choices, etc. I would've never known how to do all of this on my own or who to use! I'm not familiar with the area so their suggestions were great on who to use. I can honestly say my wedding was a dream come true. It was the best day of my life and turned out so beautiful. I had a ball because I didn't need to worry about a thing. I just enjoyed spending time with my husband and all of our family and friends. I loved that I had someone covering what to do and what came next. Even after the wedding was over, all of my personal belongings were packed up in our car with individual servings of food for my husband and I in case we got hungry later! I didn't have to worry about cleaning up or even handing out tips to my vendors. Lindsey and Katie covered that too! I recommend them for any party or wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/25/2017

I had the BEST experience with Emily at Blue Ribbon Weddings! I had never planned an event, let alone a whole wedding and she was there every step of the way to answer questions. Every vendor she recommended was top notch and made the whole day go so smoothly. She answered every call, text, and e-mail quickly and with answers to all my questions. On the day of the event, she had a great assistant and everything went so smoothly and my groom and I were able to truly enjoy the joy of our wedding day with no stress. She is also such a lovely and fun person!! It was definitely worth every penny, and a great value considering how much work they do!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Meena · Married on 03/18/2017

Our daughter got married in March 2017, and we had hired Emily Gibbons of Blue Ribbon Wedding and Event Design as our Wedding Planner immediately after we booked the Venue in 2016..
    It was the best decision that I made!
    Emily was always there to answer our questions, meet with vendors and give much needed guidance and input.
    She made copious notes as we had a blended wedding , with 2 separate ceremonies that required detailed planning.
    She scrutinized the Vendor Contracts and saved us from a wedding day disaster, as we had mistakenly booked the wrong size Stage for the Band.
    Fortunately, thanks to Em, the mistake was corrected and all went well!
    We also hired Katie Scully from Blue Ribbon Weddings for our Floral arrangements.
    She was amazing too, and created wonderful centerpieces and Chuppah arrangements that pretty much duplicated pictures that I had sent her.
    Thanks to both Emily and Katie, the wedding day went off seamlessly.
    The ceremony and reception rooms looked beautiful and elegant
    They coordinated the processionals and recessionals for both ceremonies.
    and thanks to the very detailed Time Line (32 pages, I believe!) we all celebrated the wedding with ease.
    Aisle Planner was a fantastic tool too.
    All in all, we could not have had such a (comparatively )worry free event without Emily and Katie.
    So a very HEARTFELT THANK YOU, to you both dear Em & Katie!
    I will always remember your unceasing help, supportive kindness and unbelievable patience with gratitude.!
    Meena Birdie
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Z

Zenia · Married on 03/18/2017

Highly recommended!! These planners are more than worth the investment!

Emily at Blue Ribbon is an invaluable partner to have when planning a wedding! She is extremely professional, responsive, creative and she knows just what to say to reassure and guide you if/when you realize that you have no idea how to plan a wedding :) Not only was she a pleasure to work with but she took on the challenge of planning an unusual multi-cultural wedding with two ceremonies & two caterers and she did so flawlessly!! Plus, she did all of this while my fiancé and I were planning the wedding from afar (living in NYC but the wedding was in my hometown). We had no problem staying in touch, despite the distance, with FaceTime, email and phone calls/texts.

Also, you can easily book florals through Em's partner, Katie, who was also wonderful to work with. Katie has an extensive knowledge of flowers, she listens to your feedback and brings your vision (or, like in my case, my Mom’s vision) to life They also offer doing a trial for florals which was great because you can see the mock and make adjustments to ensure you get just want you want on the wedding day.

As a bonus, hiring Blue Ribbon means you get access to their incredibly helpful wedding planning tool – Aisle Planner. This system allows you to track your budget, plan your guest list (and track RSVPs and organize table arrangements), create design boards, plan To-Dos, etc. all in one place. And you can grant other members of your family access to this tool so you don’t have to worry about keeping everyone updated.

Additionally, Blue Ribbon gives you a list of recommended vendors which was helpful because researching on your own can get overwhelming. Plus, it makes coordinating on the day-of much easier since they already have relationships with the vendors.

Em/Blue Ribbon literally made it possible for me and my husband to enjoy a magical weekend with our family and friends. You will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sammy · Married on 03/04/2017

We first met Katie at our wedding venue. We hadn’t heard back from the original planner we contacted, and when we saw her work, we had to work with her! I emailed her that night and she got back to me on a SUNDAY (Ah-mazing customer service)! I can’t even begin to describe how great Katie and her team were! Katie made every step of the wedding planning process completely effortless and relaxed! If we thought of it, she had already thought of it and come up with a plan. She is literally the most organized person I’ve ever met and her incredibly meticulous ways made the entire day run so smoothly. Her attention to detail and her eye for stylish, trendy, yet timeless designs is incredible. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day, or wedding planning process. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, do yourself the biggest favor, EVER, and hire Blue Ribbon. They are beyond amazing and will work tirelessly to ensure that your day is nothing short of perfect. I can’t say this enough: we loved Katie and the whole team at Blue Ribbon!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Meredith · Married on 02/18/2017

I cannot say enough about Emily and Blue Ribbon!!! She was absolutely spectacular to work with and kept me calm and organized the whole time. From our initial meeting and mood board meeting, to the weeks leading up to the wedding, she kept me on track and always had the confidence and reassurance that it was going to be the most beautiful day. Which it absolutely was! Her detailed timeline was perfect for someone equally as into details. When the week of the wedding came, she was so supportive the entire time and I felt totally confident handing everything off to her. She was professional, very easy to get a hold of, and absolutely sweet as can be! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding planner. They are amazing and were an integral part to making our wedding the dream day it was.

Sent on 04/20/2017

VICTORIA · Married on 01/28/2017

DO IT. When any newly engaged couple asks me what the best thing we did during wedding planner is I always say "Hire A Planner!". Em at Blue Ribbon was a dream come true. She changed the way I felt about so many things. I hate hate hate linens, all of them. Em convinced me otherwise and it all turned out perfectly and it was so beautiful. The app that we used to organize everything was amazing with all the checklists that we needed already listed out. Leading up to the big day I was so relaxed because I could text Em about the biggest and the smallest things and know that she would have an answer. The day of the wedding went by so smoothly and without even the smallest of bumps. They were amazing!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2017

Book Katie immediately!! We came into our wedding with a small budget and very little insight into what we wanted and somehow Katie made all our dreams come true! She had great connections with vendors and a lot of information that helped us stay where we wanted to financially without feeling like we had to skimp on things or make it less than gorgeous. None of our family or bridal party lives in Orlando so I especially appreciated having someone that could come to meetings with me when my husband was unavailable and just to have another opinion to bounce ideas off of. I also had her as our florist and not only were the affordable, they were gorgeous. I gave her some photos I liked, told her ONE flower I really wanted and she designed all our gorgeous bouquets. Multiple people have said they were the prettiest they'd ever seen. On the day of, I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. She had everything moving like clockwork and I didn't even second guess if something was going to happen or not. My family pretty much all wrote her thank you emails immediately following the wedding and even attendees noticed how on top of things she was. And when I told them that she did my flowers? Floored. I've told all my engaged friends and now I'm telling you - do yourself a favor and hire Katie. It'll be the best wedding present you give to yourself!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Matthew · Married on 12/03/2016

If you’re anything like us, we didn't know if we needed a coordinator. BEST.DECISION.EVER. We met with six coordinators after the Wedding Expo and we chose Katie Scully and BRW because we loved her style and how incredibly detailed she is. Because Katie Scully is the bomb, we put together a list of why you should hire BRW for your wedding:
    1. WE WOULD HAVE DIED WITHOUT HER. Dramatic but although our wedding day went by as smooth as butter, we were really stressed planning WITH a coordinator. Her team helped us plan everything and when the day finally came, it was so perfect.
    2. You're treated like a friend. Katie and Emily are an absolute dream to work with. Plus other coordinators charge for anything more than day-of coordinating which felt a little cold. I was able to run decisions by Katie (colors, etiquette, vendors, etc) through text or email and she was happy to give some quick advice. Little things that go a long way.
    3. We saved tons of money. Katie has made lots of connections and people adore her so we got discounts there. When we needed to trim the budget, she was able to recommend alternative decor and repurpose flowers, that still looked great, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Plus she was already fairly priced to begin with so essentially paid for itself.
    4. Floral and rentals. Katie is also an AWESOME florist. She is knowledgeable and created gorgeous arrangements. She also collects antique and rustic decor and will rent them for super cheap which saved us money.
    5. Personalized wedding app. They use the Aisle Planner app which gives a detailed checklist, allows for collaboration and helps you stay on track with budget, guests and vendors. Way better than the Knot's and WW's apps.

Bottom line: Hire Blue Ribbon Weddings. While there are other good coordinators, Katie is the best. Katie's team will keep you sane and make sure that you spend your special day having fun and not stressing out. Thanks Katie!!!

- Beatriz and Matt

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kendall · Married on 11/05/2016

Emily is a rockstar wedding planner! Her positive attitude, creativity, and eagerness to help made the entire planning process so much easier and most importantly, enjoyable. She knew exactly where and how to begin, prioritizing ideas and projects and always kept me on track despite my busy work schedule. I had the pleasure of meeting Katie during our overall design meeting and with her many years of experience and creative vision, I knew I was in good hands and my wedding day would turn out fabulous! As we got closer to the wedding, BRW provided me with the perfect timeline prep sheet and followed up with all of my vendors on last minute details. Having the detailed timeline for the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and vendors helped make sure that everyone was on the same page and allowed us to know where everyone was at all times! Not only was BRW so helpful with executing the day flawlessly, they magically would appear right by our side if we needed anything throughout the day, always made sure we were stress free, and made sure all of our personal belongings were secured and put away during the reception. What was SO helpful, is that after breakdown, BRW even packed up all of our wedding gifts and decor items and returned them to our home! From the entire year of planning, to rehearsal coordination, to wedding day, I owe my fairytale wedding to Emily and the rest of the BRW team! I could not have done it without them and am so blessed to have worked with such an amazing group of women!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2016

What an amazing team of ladies!! From the very first meeting, I could tell we were in good hands with Emily and Katie. Everything in every stage of the planning and day of process was so detailed and organized, that I never truly had to be worried about anything because I knew they had my back and were probably already 5 steps ahead of me.

I cannot thank them enough for literally making my dreams come true and executing my vision so perfectly and making everything so seamless.

I used them for my florals as well as day of coordination and WOW! The floral arrangements and bouquets were just stunning. Katie really took her time to work with me to get the look I wanted in every detail and was even able to make adjustments so that my vision would fit in our budget. It was also so helpful to have one less vendor to worry about and knowing my vision would truly be able to come to life the way I wanted it to because they were already working on all the other details of the day.

Emily and Katie were so hands on and detailed that they even took the time to contact the other vendors to finalize everything and make sure everyone was on the same page with everything in advance. They created a day of timeline that literally had every day detail of the day on it so there would be no confusion as to where everyone was supposed to be and when. No detail was too small or overlooked!

They did such a great job of making sure everything ran smoothly day of (and in the planning stages as well!), and were never in the way or overbearing. They were like ninjas, always one step ahead of everything but always available when you need them and even when you didn't know you needed them! My wedding would not have been the same without them!

We had the best time working with them! Do yourself a favor and book them! HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 12/15/2016