Blue Moon Events Texas Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 09/25/2021

Blue Moon Events was our wedding MVP!

We are so happy we chose Blue Moon Events for day of coordination. Lisa was easily the MVP of our wedding vendors. She was so easy to work with through two covid-related postponements, which made a world of difference to have just one less thing to worry about. She also went well beyond just being our day of coordinator. In the nearly TWO YEARS leading up to our big day Lisa checked in regularly throughout the process – offering vendor recommendations, providing her perspective on what was going on with weddings and the changing regulations when we found ourselves over our heads during the postponement process, and helping us figure out the flow for the day and all the miscellaneous things we never would have thought about ourselves. On the day of the wedding Lisa coordinated everything perfectly. The day went smoothly, and even though it turns out my mom forgot an entire box of décor at home (in my mom’s defense, something was bound to be left behind!) I didn’t even notice because Lisa did such a great job re-purposing what we had. Everything she set out looked beautiful! She also ran some discreet interference when unsolicited décor appeared from well-intentioned family, which I appreciated. It was just another benefit of having a day of coordinator that I hadn’t yet thought of! At the end of the night she helped make sure everything we brought got packed and sent home with the right people – again not an easy feat because we brought a lot with us! Lisa was such a delight to work with from start to finish and is well worth every penny and more!
  • Deanna
    Deanna G. Married on 08/13/2021

I wish I could give more than 5 stars

A day of coordinator is supposed to make sure that your wedding goes off without a problem and Lisa went above and beyond for us. I had the perfect day. If there were any issues I didn’t know anything about them and they were taken care of immediately. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. She was the shero of the day. Thank you Lisa for everything.
    Alexsandra E. Married on 06/20/2021

Intimate Wedding

We hired Lisa for our intimate wedding ceremony/reception. Lots of detail went into it and she helped us every step of the way. My now husband and I were so busy with our new jobs and we knew from the very beginning that we needed a coordinator - we are so happy we went with Lisa. She was the best investment of the wedding and everything was perfect because of her. Highly recommend hiring Lisa no matter the size of your event.
    She was also our floral vendor. Everything you may need for your wedding, I am certain Lisa can make it happen. She is the best!!!!

Blue Moon Events Texas's reply:

Thank you Alexsandra! Y'all were so wonderful to work with, I had a great time being there and helping you with your wedding. :) :) :)
  • Lucretia
    Lucretia W. Married on 04/11/2021

Lisa is amazing!

Our wedding could've been a complete disaster without Lisa! She made everything run exactly how it was suppose to and very smoothly! Thank God for Lisa!!! Lol you made our day amazing!!!
    Cretia and David
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 02/26/2021

Truly Incredible

Lisa’s dedication and hard work was the sole reason our wedding went so smooth and perfect. We had many moving pieces and complexities to deal with, and Lisa managed all parts beautifully. She was more than just a coordinator – she truly was my right hand. The day of the wedding, I had enough confidence in her, I was able to relax and focus on being present in the moment. The passion she puts into her craft is truly incredible. She kept everything on track for us with a very well-organized production schedule. From the first meeting until the end she was professional, respectful, calm, and collective. She was very responsive throughout the whole process. I could not have asked for a better person to handle our wedding!
    Nichole T. Married on 02/06/2021

Best Decision Ever!

I hired Lisa in the last couple of months before my wedding which was planned 4/11/2020 as my day-of coordinator and to help finish up what I had started planning. I work a very busy job and was so tired of all the planning/emailing/coordination to the point that I wasn't enjoying it anymore. Lisa picked up my half-planned wedding and happily finishing arranging all of my (probably poorly done) work without complaint! When COVID came around and my wedding was canceled, she was so flexible and came with me to my new date of 2/6/2021. She was very affordable, easy to get in touch with, and organized. Was very knowledgeable about my wedding venue and all of my vendors. She thought of and suggested things I never even considered. After hiring her I was finally able to just relax and enjoy the fact that I was getting married. My wedding day went so smoothly without me even having to lift a finger thanks to her. Highly recommend hiring Lisa!
    Natalia B. Married on 12/05/2020

Best Wedding day

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She worked so hard getting everything set up and all of the details taken care of so we could relax and enjoy our day.
  • Mariela
    Mariela P. Married on 12/04/2020

You need this vendor!

Lisa is a bride’s best friend! I am so glad I found her. Her website is very clear on the services she offers and her pricing. She was my day off coordinator, she helped me with set up, I added her vendor finder package and her floral services. She was always quick to respond to all my emails and phone calls I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She went above and beyond her duties to make sure I had the perfect day, she took care of me like I was family. Check out her website because you need her on your team, book her now!
    Darrian D. Married on 11/20/2020

Lisa is everything!

They are hands down the best at what they do. Lisa was sooo amazing and she’s very detail oriented. Lisa made sure everything was where it needed to be and everything was done according to how we wanted it done. If there was any problem at my wedding, I certainly knew nothing about it. I can’t thank Lisa enough for the day and the vision that she gave me. Lisa is amazing!!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 10/24/2020

The Absolute Best!

Lisa was amazing to work with! She did so much more than just day-of coordinating. She helped me through my entire planning process and answered any questions I had along the way. Everything went flawlessly on our wedding day and she took care of so much! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help with our special day. Book her!
  • Tasha
    Tasha K. Married on 10/10/2020

I Would Hire Again!

I can't begin to explain what a joy it was having Lisa coordinate my wedding. She was a life saver to say the least. I wanted to be able to enjoy my big day without having to worry about anything and she made that possible. She goes over your timeline step by step with you to make sure that everything runs flawlessly. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I can't imagine my wedding day without her.
  • Daniel
    Daniel H. Married on 07/23/2020

Thank you blue moon events!!

Lisa and Blue Moon Events made our wedding day smooth as possible! I couldn’t thank her enough! Definitely recommend if you need coordinations for your big day.
  • Katy
    Katy H. Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect wedding coordinator for the perfect day!

Lisa and Nicole were absolutely fabulous and made sure that we had the perfect wedding day! I felt so well-cared for with the multiple planning calls, and Lisa covered every detail. Day of, everything went perfectly, and I never had to worry about a single thing, which is priceless. I can’t thank them enough for all that they did!

Blue Moon Events Texas's reply:

Thank you Katy! It was our pleasure! You two (and your mother) were just wonderful to work with for both of us throughout the whole process! Congratulations again! :) :) :)
    Michelle Married on 06/27/2020

Bride- Michelle B.

Lisa is an amazing wedding planner! We had several phone conferences with her going through every fine detail! Loved her google document! She was so reassuring during the pandemic. We were blessed to have her there for our rehearsal to keep us organized. She knocked it out of the park on our wedding day! Lisa made sure everything ran smoothly, jumped in to help without being asked, and worked nonstop behind the scenes up until the end of the night! We have had so many compliments about Lisa and our wedding.

Thank you Lisa and Blue Moon events for making our wedding so special.
    Briana Married on 06/13/2020
    Jen was fantastic! Where do I begin? We hired Jen as our day of Coordinator and she was amazing. She kept our day moving seamlessly and smoothly.
    She handled all of the deliveries with my other vendors and ensured everything was exactly how I wanted it. I never even knew my cake was 2 hours late being delivered until days later! Highly recommend her!
  • Summer
    Summer G. Married on 05/02/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Hiring a wedding coordinator was the last thing I wanted to do, but the absolute best thing I could have ever done!
    Lisa was more than amazing. She was Heaven sent! My husband and I were trying to plan everything ourselves and for the most part were able to. When we realized we were going to need help, we didn't want to ask our family or friends because we wanted them to be able to enjoy our wedding as well (not work). My husband looked at some Google reviews and found Blue Moon Events. We met with Lisa and she is very detail oriented. At the end of our first meeting it felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders. We could breath easier knowing someone with so much experience was going to take care of all the little details we wouldn't have time for on our big day. Lisa was able to contact all our vendors and make sure was going to be perfect. We were able to have meeting over the phone with her as well. She just made everything run smoothly from the moment we met her. I highly recommend her for any coordinating needs!
  • Jonelle
    Jonelle Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent is an understatement

I can literally not say enough about how amazing Lisa was. She was so much more than just a day of coordinator! She was with me throughout the entire planning process and our wedding would not have been anywhere near how amazing it was without her. Everything went flawlessly and if anything did go wrong then I never knew it! I never felt rushed at all and everybody at the wedding loved her! Hire her if you want your wedding to be perfect!

Blue Moon Events Texas's reply:

Thank you Joni! It was so great to be able to help you with your big day. :) I just love that y'all had a nice time and you, your family and your guests were awesome!
    Shelby M. Married on 01/25/2020

You NEED Lisa!!!

Lisa was the best investment I made in our wedding. She called me multiple times leading up to the wedding to go over questions (many times it was over things I would have never thought about) and kept everything flowing just as we had planned on the day of. She is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to every single person I know!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 01/19/2020

Lisa-Armadillo Racer,Casino Table Queen, Pintrest Dictionary, Wedding Extraordinaire!

We hired Lisa as our wedding planner, and couldn't be happier with how it went. She met with us several times in-person to help us design and prepare our event, and was very patient and helpful every time, always happy to meet at our convenience, once even with a broken foot!

She also sat with us through many hours of phone calls and web presentations, as we weighed our different options. She performed exhaustive research brainstorming florals, the ceremony itself, clothing options, decor, and food. We also wanted a variety of entertainment options for our guests (petting zoo, armadillo races, poker tables, etc.) and she leveraged her contacts to find us great vendors for that, too.

Finally, during the big day itself, Lisa was there, hustling from minute one to the very end, directing vendors, setting up booths and supplies, and troubleshooting so effectively that we weren't even aware of it. And after everything was over, she went above and beyond the call of duty, helping us load all our decor, supplies, and leftovers to take back home.

All in all Lisa was a delight to work with, and we recommend her HIGHLY. She makes dreams you didn't know you had, come true.
    Rowan Married on 01/02/2020

Highly recommend!

Hiring Lisa was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process! She made everything so easy in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she thought of every little detail. The day of the wedding everything flowed perfectly and there was absolutely no stress. I could not of asked for a more perfect day! Highly recommend her!
  • Windy
    Windy W. Married on 12/14/2019

Best Peace of Mind!!

Hiring Lisa was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! From the very start she was so kind and extremely helpful. Her presence has a peace about her that every bride craves not just on their wedding day but through the planning process!

We had many phone conversations prior to the day and she did all of the timelines and planning. My wedding was on a family property and not a venue so there were a lot of extra things I had to plan that a typical bride might not, and Lisa was knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way! The day of Lisa was everything I hoped for and expected - she was calm, took charge, and made sure everything moved along perfectly. We had various things pop up the day of and she handled them all in stride and kept it away from me.

Hire Lisa, you will not regret it!!

Blue Moon Events Texas's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet works Windy! I'm so happy I was able to help you to have a good day. :)
    Rachael Married on 12/07/2019

Day of Coordinator

I thought planning a wedding for 20 guests with no help would be a piece of cake. Boy was I wrong. Luckily, in my frantic state I made the wise decision to hire Lisa. She was so much more than I was hoping for. She helped with vendor suggestions, timeline flow, keeping me on a planning schedule and went to look at the venue with me to ensure everything would be perfect. The day of went flawlessly. Even when the cake wasn’t decorated with the flowers I had purchased, Lisa decorated my cake flawlessly. Then at the end of the night everything was packaged wonderfully for us all to take out. Please do yourself a favor and hire her.
  • Lavonne
    Lavonne Married on 10/31/2019

Lisa is lovely

Best decision I made was to hire Lisa as my wedding coordinator! I don’t know what I would’ve done without her!

Blue Moon Events Texas's reply:

Thank you so much LaVonne! I loved your masquerade themed wedding, everything was so much fun for everyone!
  • Danielle
    Danielle J. Married on 09/21/2019

So thankful for Lisa

I realized soon into planning my wedding that I was going to need a Day of Coordinator. I'm so lucky that Lisa was available, I honestly could not of done it without her. She was AMAZING and truly went above and beyond my expectations. She'll schedule a few calls to go over things like the wedding day timeline, decorations, vendor contacts and then just takes care of the rest of it. Lisa keeps you organized and makes sure that everything goes smoothly. I didn't know there were little hiccups throughout the day until later because she just handled them with ease. I'm so thankful for her and everything she did, I couldn't of had such a special day without her help!