80 Reviews for Blossom Events

Event Design (1)
Signage (1)
Trinkets (1)
79 Blossom Events Reviews

It was great working with Eyleen Robles, she had prior work at the location of my wedding so she new exactly how the finish product would look like. She was able to accommodate last minute changes and made the venue look beautiful. It was an absolute pleasure working with her to get my vision created for my big day.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

From the first day we contacted Eyleen at Blossom Events until the wedding she was great to work with. My daughter knew exactly what she wanted. She showed a picture of the draping that she liked to Eyleen and she said yes they could do it. The room was a challenging configuration, but Eyleen brought her sewing machine right on site and did the job. It was absolutely gorgeous when she finished. It was a long room and she draped it in a wave from ceiling to floor. Spectacular! We also rented her flower wall from her to put behind the sweetheart table. This also was a challenge to her because it was too tall, so she had to improvise and turn it on it’s side. I didn’t even notice the difference until my daughter pointed it out to me. The table cloths were beautiful and looked pristine. By the time she finished the venue was breathtaking and magazine perfect.

Profile Picture Pamela , 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Drapery, Uplighting

Eyleen brought my wedding day vision to life!! Our wedding day decor and flowers were perfection. I can't thank her enough!!! Highly recommended Eyleen and her team for all your event needs.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Out of all the vendors I used for my wedding Eyleen was the best. She was an amazing person to work with. She made my wedding planning smooth and easy. She went above and beyond the day of my wedding and made my vision come to life. I am so thankful for her and her staff. I know my day would not have been the same without her.

Profile Picture Lacie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blossom Events is an amazing company. My husband and I hired them as event decorator and florist. From ceremony to reception they did an amazing and efficient job. They wrote all the details during our chat, prior to wedding and the results were astounding. The best parts that we loved were super fresh flowers and the amazing floral vases. The fresh flowers were so amazing that I am preserving them all. Thank you so much Blossom Event for making our wedding jaw dropping Beautiful.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eyleen at Blossom Events is amazing to work with . She went above and beyond to make sure that my vision came to a reality and not one detail was missed . When I walked into the venue I was speechless, it was absolutely breathtaking . The flower wall at the end of the aisle was perfect . Eyleen and her team will make sure your dream wedding comes to life . I highly recommend Blossomm Events !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Blossom Events did a wonderful job with my wedding! Everything was beautiful! They were very professional, they came on time to set up as well as break down and pick up. I really appreciate all of their help and would gladly recommend them for any type of event. They have a wide variety of rental item, so anything you would need for your event, I'm positive that Event Blossoms could deliver it. Thank you again! :-)

Profile Picture Khadijah, 3/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eyleen was AMAZING. From my first meeting I could tell how truly invested she is in her business and clients. When I got the quote I was blown away because she was so much cheaper than previous quotes I had received. Throughout the whole planning process I changed my mind at least a dozen times and she was so understanding and flexible at every turn. Then came my wedding day, which was true perfect weather at an already gorgeous venue. I did not have the chance to see much prior to the ceremony because the venue was very open and we didn't want people to see me. But she brought me my flowers for pictures and I thought I was going to faint because it was SO gorgeous. Truly, the most gorgeous bouquet I had ever seen and my bridesmaids bouquets were a close second. The colors were so vibrant and the flowers were clearly fresh and well organized. Then it was ceremony time and I walked down a gorgeous aisle petal design to a breathtakingly decorated gazebo. It was beyond my wildest dreams because Eyleen had ADDED flowers because she wanted it to look perfect. I mean that alone is so incredible and proves how dedicated she is to her craft. Then finally I got to see my reception area and it was the most beautiful sight I have ever laid eyes on. The centerpieces more than exceeded my wildest expectations and I literally feared at the sight of our sweetheart table with our piping and lighting backdrop. Every detail was divine and clearly handled with care. In all we had gotten chargers, some linens, gazebo decor, flowers, piping, centerpiece decor, chairs, lighting and chair sashes and I honestly feel guilty we paid so little. I HIGHLY recommend Eyleen with Blossom Events because honestly she will go above and beyond to make your day perfect, and she did for me. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Blossom Events made my vision a reality. As a bride you dream of your wedding and have a vision. She exceeded my expectations. There a few hiccups to some wedding decor that I personally DIY'd and she offered to place the day of the wedding, but when they tried to display they were all tangled and had no way of salvaging. She instead added a chandelier that was not mine but hers and made the area look even more amazing without charging me. AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Fresh flowers were stunning with our centerpieces made them look so elegant. THANK YOU EYLEEN!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Eyleen is fabulous. She did all my decor for my wedding and I could not be happier. I first heard of Eyleen because my sister used her for her wedding and she did such an amazing job that I had to hire her for my wedding. When meeting with her I was able to tell her my dream wedding and she helped it come to reality even with my budget! My wedding flowers, bouquet, and ceremony looked amazing because of her!! She is the best!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eyleen did a fabulous job at our wedding. She had great ideas and I felt confident in trusting her with the flowers and decor. She also saved the day because the hotel set up an arch instead of a chuppah. (for a Jewish wedding - oy vay!) She made sure there was a chuppah which was also beautifully decorated. Her prices were very fair and we more than got our monies worth.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aileen was amazing I showed her pictures of what I wanted our wedding day to look like and she was able to make it all happen!!!! She did such amazing job with her team.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Eyleen was great - she had ideas and lot of pictures to show me to help finalize my idea for our theme/look we were looking for. The flowers turned out fantastic (center pieces and bouquets)! I met with Eyleen twice and did all other communication via phone/email since I don't live in Florida. Everything was perfect - thanks Eyleen!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen is amazing! The second I saw my flower bouquet, I was speechless! It was exactly what i wanted! All my bridesmaids were very happy with theirs too. The decorations at the church and the reception were beautiful! I am so happy I chose Eileen as my florist! I would do it again! Thank you Eileen!

Profile Picture Rosie, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Blossom Events by a friend of mine in the photography industry and who has worked with this company and owner Eyleen Robles many times for weddings and other events. I am very happy to say that I am so grateful for the referral as Eyleen and her team did an AMAZING job with the flower centerpieces and the ceiling draping for my wedding! I told her at our first meeting and throughout various emails that I wanted everything to have a vintage style and to be very elegant. While I was still getting my hair and makeup done, Eyleen sneaks in the room to hand me my bridal bouquet so I could see it for the first time. I cried when I saw it! The last time I thought I would cry would be seeing my bouquet, but I was so overwhelmed with how pretty it was and it was perfect and just what I wanted!! The flowers were gorgeous and she had cream pearls hanging from it to keep with the vintage look. When I walked in the ballroom for the first time before anyone else had seen anything, my mouth just dropped! It was even more stunning than I had ever imagined it would be. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and the ceiling draping and chandelier were just as I envisioned them. It had the exact vintage elegance look that I wanted right down to ostrich feathers coming out of the centerpieces and crystals draped on the candelabras! I had so many people coming up to me and my family commenting on how beautiful everything was and some even said, "I have been to several weddings before, and this one is the most beautiful one I have ever been to!". I think that is saying something for sure. Many thanks to Eyleen and her crew for all their hard work and time spent. I would most definitely recommend and use Blossom Events again!

Shannon and Dave

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/28/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Eyleen and her team was most definitely the best choice for our wedding! From our initial consultation, I knew Eyleen shared my vision for my special day, but she also added her expertise and creativity to it and I ended up with something better than I could have dreamed. My flowers were gorgeous, bouquets, centerpieces, everything! People still email/text me about the flowers, and how beautiful and unique they were. The Blossom Events team also did a canopy around my cake which turned out to be the "showpiece" of the reception, and our gold chiavari chairs were the perfect touch. Not only do you get an INCREDIBLE value for your money, but she's not shy to "throw things in" for you just to make your day extra special. She even doubles as a therapist when need be! :) I highly recommend this company for your wedding or event. I will most definitely use her in the future!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen is so sweet and professional. She is very passionate about her work. I would hire her again for any future events and recommend her. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Olga, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much Eyleen. We had a beautiful day and you did an amazing job. The flowers were beautiful and the items provided by you, like chairs and linen, were all very nice. Everything was outstanding and we appreciate all your efforts. Mirla and Pedro

Profile Picture User4212326, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eylene was great! She had a beautiful vision and made my wedding look great. I loved my bouquets and boutonnieres.

Profile Picture Denisha, 3/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eyleen did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! I love flowers so much and I knew what I liked and didn't like. And I also know I can be picky...lol...but Eyleen went above and beyond my expectations. And throughout the whole process she was always so sweet. She has the experience you can rely on. I could tell that she genuinely wanted to help me have my dream wedding. I am so grateful to have come across Blossom Events. I would definitely recommend it to others as well as come back to Eyleen if I ever plan any other events in the future.

Profile Picture Albert, 3/9/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen was amazing. She made my floral arrangements gorgeous and prettier than imagined; I could not be happier with her work. It was exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible and understanding with all the craziness of my wedding. My bouquet is still alive almost 2 weeks later. The linens were early and freshly pressed. The chairs were gorgeous. Eileen was pleasant, creative, professional and punctual. I would hire her again and recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture User3900361, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eyleen Robles was exceptional through out all the wedding planning procedure. She really understood what I wanted and everything exceed it my expectations. My venue looked better than what I imagined, she and her team did an incredible job. I couldn't be happier about the choice I made. She's very talented and professional and it really showed. There is no words to thank her for making my special day unforgettable for me and my guests :)

Profile Picture Yailin, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The decor and flowers was beautiful. Eyleen and her crew was so professsional. The guests loved it. And for what they did I would of paid triple if I would of went with another company.

Profile Picture tyesha, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love it! This busyness it is the best.

Profile Picture Yarachelli, 6/22/13, 1 Review