Bloomies on Main Reviews

Bloomies on Main 1
Bloomies on Main 2
Bloomies on Main 3

madison · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah created the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding recently. She totally nailed it! She was able to listen to my vision and crete something even more beautiful and the succulents she used were incredible!

Bloomies on Main 4
    Bloomies on Main 5
    Bloomies on Main 6

Deborah · Married on 04/08/2017

Allow ample time to sit and discuss options. Flowers are complex and there are many choices and decisions to make. Having some ideas of what you want is very helpful. Bloomies was able to work with us in the complexity of the venue as well as to personalize some of the centerpieces with lanterns we purchased elsewhere.

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2014

By far Bloomies on Main exceeded my expectations! Everything from the consultations to the final product was top notch. Sara is an expert at what she does. Not only did she help create exceptionally beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, but she took the time to know the venue as well. She made the process fun and easy.

• Y

Young In · Married on 01/24/2014

Bloomies on Main was a joy to work with. I was a bride that didn't care too much about details, and Sarah was the PERFECT person for me. Once I found some pictures of other flower arrangements I liked, she came up with beautiful arrangements using seasonal flowers to work with my budget. She was a pleasure to work with, and we had BEAUTIFUL flowers at our wedding!

Kristina · Married on 12/28/2013

Sarah designed and created the flower arrangements, bouquets, and ceremony flowers for our wedding. Sarah is truly an artist! I could not have imagined how amazing the flowers were going to be. She spent plenty of time with us planning and choosing flowers, vases, ribbons, and styles with us. We could not have been happier with the results. The flowers took my breath away. She helped to make our day so special.

• Anna Banana

Anna · Married on 11/23/2013

I loved working with Sarah. She was pretty awesome when we wanted to make changes or adjustments to the budget. Excellent service. Flowers came out beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The owner is pretty darn nice too. And I love their little dog that I view as the store mascot. LOL.

Kristine · Married on 10/26/2013

My flowers came out better than I could have hoped for. The florist Sara listened carefully to what I asked for and managed to capture my vision perfectly! I would highly recommend to anyone.

I went to a few different places to shop around for flowers as prices are often times quite a bit different. When I first met with Sara I was very impressed with the time and detail she went into during the hour we spent on a consultation. She had great suggestions and was able to help bring my vision to a reality within my budget. There are probably others that may come in at a lower price but when it comes to such a important part of the entire look and feel of your wedding you want to go with someone you can trust to deliver on quality and appearance. I have to say my bouquet was absolutely breathtaking. The entire wedding parties flowers, the centerpieces and ceremony flowers were exactly what I hoped for and they all looked spectacular. I would definitely recomend Bllomies on Main!!

Megan · Married on 07/27/2013

It was a joy to work with Sarah! She was so knowledgeable of all the flowers and provided great options for every aspect of the ceremony and reception. The flowers were gorgeous and were such beautiful compliments to our venue. We received numerous compliments on each centerpiece- it was done with great detail and precision! I LOVED my bouquet... I could not have imagined how beautiful it would be in person but it was breathtaking. We could not be happier and our grateful Sarah and Bloomies on Main made our vision a reality!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2013

The manager at Bloomies on Main, Sara was awesome. Like many weddings we changed our mind on what flowers and colors to use in the flowers. Sara was very understanding and offered suggestions when asked. In addition she understood that we were on a tight budget and worked with us to accommodate our needs/wants. In the end my daughter wasn’t sure what to expect after all the changes, when she saw the bouquets for the first time, I thought she was going to cry because she loved the way they turned out. Thank you Sara you are Awesome.

Maricel · Married on 09/01/2012

Sarah has great customer service. She was flexible with consultations appts and easy going. She listened to our needs, gave us options for our budget and made beautiful center pieces, bouquets, corsages, butenueres, and all the decorations for our venue.

• Adri

Adri · Married on 06/25/2011

Bloomies is fantastic! They did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. They were super helpful in helping me figure out the look I was going for and executed it perfectly. Thank you Bloomies for you fabulous work!!! A2

meghan · Married on 06/04/2011

I absolutely loved working with Bloomies! They went above and beyond to provide fresh, in season, flowers for my wedding. Sarah kept in touch with my when a flower originally planned to be placed in my boquet was not available due to poor weather conditions. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They stayed fresh the entire night and everyone commented on how nice they looked. Sarah really took my natural garden idea and brought it to life. I really appreciated it and would reccommend them to all of my friends!

Mary · Married on 12/19/2010

Wedding was December 19, 2010. Flowers really help make the day special and the work of Sarah and her helpers was outstanding! The prices were reasonable and they accurately let us know what flowers would be available at the time of the wedding. It was obvious a lot of time and love went into arranging the flowers! I was so happy we decided to use the services of Bloomies on Main for our flowers. They came through so wonderfully. The flowers on the trellis and the pink organza accompanying it was spectacular. The bouquets and corsages were beautiful. The table boquets were breathtaking and really enhanced the look of the reception room. Thank you so much for all your hard work to make our day special! You succeeded.

Casey · Married on 09/10/2010

I loved working with Sarah! When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away with how beautifully she captured just what we wanted. Thank you Bloomies!

• DimpsCuellar

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2009

Bloomies did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding Sarah had great vision and helped me achieve the look that I was going for on my wedding day! I would totally recommend them to anyone who is looking for flowers they have a lot of options and help make your day special. I started to go there b/c I also get my hair done there I love it I got it all taken care of in one place I had great hair and great flowers!

Renee · Married on 09/19/2009

Had a very great experience working with Sarah! The flowers looked very elegant!!

Meghan · Married on 07/26/2009

Wonderful from beginning to end. Flowers were beautiful, and they were flexible and excellent listeners. They made my vision come true!

Kathryn · Married on 03/28/2009

We didnt get our floers here but we did get our invitations here. They were wonderful and so helpful. The invitations were everything i wanted. They came quickley and perfect. I would definatly recommed them for invitations

Jamaica · Married on 06/21/2014

Bloomies was amazing!! They were recommended as a Preferred Vendor at our venue, and I am SO glad we chose to work with them. I am not at all into flowers - consequently, designing floral arrangements was probably one of the parts of wedding planning that I was most apprehensive about. When I walked into my first meeting with Sarah all I had was a vague idea about wanting my flowers to look “wild” and “just picked from the garden.” Sarah was extremely patient, and sat with me for nearly 2 hours showing me photos of different flowers and arrangements - she had great advice about what flowers would be available at the time of our wedding and how well the flowers would stand up to the sun & heat. She knew our venue very well and provided recommendations for what would look good on the ceremony arbor and what would work better indoors at the reception, all while being extremely conscious of staying within my budget.

Two weekends before my wedding, the venue made a rather large change to the ceremony site, which meant Sarah and I had to change the flowers a bit. She totally rolled with it - she got measurements for the new gazebo from the venue, and came up with a new floral design plan. The day of the wedding, she was even nice enough to accommodate my last-minute (like, 4 hours before the wedding) request for some white long-stemmed roses. When I got the the venue and saw my bouquet, I was SO happy - Sarah had managed to capture exactly the colors and style I was going for. The decoration on the ceremony gazebo was so beautiful that even the wedding coordinators at the venue were raving about it. The centerpieces looked fantastic, and Sarah even worked with our bakery to decorate the cake with leaves and flowers. I was so impressed that she managed to exactly capture the look I was going for even though I couldn’t adequately describe it myself, and I could not have been happier with the way my wedding flowers (and especially the bouquet!) turned out!

Liza · Married on 02/21/2010

These ladies were excellent. I had not planned on having flowers and was only going to use fake flowers due to my allergies (I didn't want to drown flowers either!). But we had a package that included small floral decor for all tables.

Sarah and her mom were great. I had a consultation at the shop (with several cute little doggies running around), and went over my options. They were able to find roses near Valentines day, and their table decor was exactly what I wanted with ivory roses, hypercum berries, green satin ribbon wrapping the vases with a sheer ribbon bow. They exceeded my expectations. It was organic, sophisticated in a simple way, exactly what I had wanted.

The only reason I did not give them a 5/5 is while I was there, at times, the phone rang off the hook and they could not answer every call. I had left a message confirming my order with no response. But when I called to check on my order two days before, they answered the phone and everything went well.

• Jana

Jana · Married on 04/24/2016

I had a very specific idea of how I wanted my flowers to look and wanted to incorporate our wedding colors, pink and gray. Sarah did an amazing job and the flowers looked amazing. We had the gutters that ran down the aisle and a beautiful arch display that we were able to repurpose on wine barrels behind our sweetheart table. When I first walked into the reception room and saw all the centerpieces I was so pleased. They were each so full and the white hydrangeas had the tips lightly dyed pink and the use of the dusty miller incorporated the gray so beautifully. We decided to not have a cake topper and instead use fresh flowers and I am so glad I did! It all came together so nicely and so elegantly. Sarah really "saw" my vision and was able to bring it to life for my wedding and I would recommend her to other brides and grooms.

Amy · Married on 08/04/2012

Very pleased from the initial intake all the way through!!

• Anita

Anita · Married on 05/24/2008

Thank you Sarah!!! The flowers were just beautiful!! it all turned out amazing!! I was a little worried as i did not see a mock up of my flowers but it all worked out perfect. I would recommend one thing, if you order rose petals for your walk way make sure to get it in writing for them to put them out for you, that is the only thing as an improvement i could say :-) they were so great and helped with all last minute changes (mostly additions) very helpful and very detail oriented.