31 Reviews for Bloomies on Main

Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
31 Bloomies on Main Reviews

Sarah created the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding recently. She totally nailed it! She was able to listen to my vision and crete something even more beautiful and the succulents she used were incredible!

Profile Picture madison, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

Allow ample time to sit and discuss options. Flowers are complex and there are many choices and decisions to make. Having some ideas of what you want is very helpful. Bloomies was able to work with us in the complexity of the venue as well as to personalize some of the centerpieces with lanterns we purchased elsewhere.

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/8/17, 1 Review
4.7

I had a very specific idea of how I wanted my flowers to look and wanted to incorporate our wedding colors, pink and gray. Sarah did an amazing job and the flowers looked amazing. We had the gutters that ran down the aisle and a beautiful arch display that we were able to repurpose on wine barrels behind our sweetheart table. When I first walked into the reception room and saw all the centerpieces I was so pleased. They were each so full and the white hydrangeas had the tips lightly dyed pink and the use of the dusty miller incorporated the gray so beautifully. We decided to not have a cake topper and instead use fresh flowers and I am so glad I did! It all came together so nicely and so elegantly. Sarah really "saw" my vision and was able to bring it to life for my wedding and I would recommend her to other brides and grooms.

Profile Picture Jana, 4/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

By far Bloomies on Main exceeded my expectations! Everything from the consultations to the final product was top notch. Sara is an expert at what she does. Not only did she help create exceptionally beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, but she took the time to know the venue as well. She made the process fun and easy.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloomies was amazing!! They were recommended as a Preferred Vendor at our venue, and I am SO glad we chose to work with them. I am not at all into flowers - consequently, designing floral arrangements was probably one of the parts of wedding planning that I was most apprehensive about. When I walked into my first meeting with Sarah all I had was a vague idea about wanting my flowers to look “wild” and “just picked from the garden.” Sarah was extremely patient, and sat with me for nearly 2 hours showing me photos of different flowers and arrangements - she had great advice about what flowers would be available at the time of our wedding and how well the flowers would stand up to the sun & heat. She knew our venue very well and provided recommendations for what would look good on the ceremony arbor and what would work better indoors at the reception, all while being extremely conscious of staying within my budget.

Two weekends before my wedding, the venue made a rather large change to the ceremony site, which meant Sarah and I had to change the flowers a bit. She totally rolled with it - she got measurements for the new gazebo from the venue, and came up with a new floral design plan. The day of the wedding, she was even nice enough to accommodate my last-minute (like, 4 hours before the wedding) request for some white long-stemmed roses. When I got the the venue and saw my bouquet, I was SO happy - Sarah had managed to capture exactly the colors and style I was going for. The decoration on the ceremony gazebo was so beautiful that even the wedding coordinators at the venue were raving about it. The centerpieces looked fantastic, and Sarah even worked with our bakery to decorate the cake with leaves and flowers. I was so impressed that she managed to exactly capture the look I was going for even though I couldn’t adequately describe it myself, and I could not have been happier with the way my wedding flowers (and especially the bouquet!) turned out!

Profile Picture User4282047, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.3

Sarah was amazing and saw my vision! she is really amazing at what she does, she is easy to contact and is very professional. I would recommend Bloomies on Main for their dedication and great work!

Profile Picture Suyen, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bloomies on Main was a joy to work with. I was a bride that didn't care too much about details, and Sarah was the PERFECT person for me. Once I found some pictures of other flower arrangements I liked, she came up with beautiful arrangements using seasonal flowers to work with my budget. She was a pleasure to work with, and we had BEAUTIFUL flowers at our wedding!

Profile Picture Young In, 1/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah designed and created the flower arrangements, bouquets, and ceremony flowers for our wedding. Sarah is truly an artist! I could not have imagined how amazing the flowers were going to be. She spent plenty of time with us planning and choosing flowers, vases, ribbons, and styles with us. We could not have been happier with the results. The flowers took my breath away. She helped to make our day so special.

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Sarah. She was pretty awesome when we wanted to make changes or adjustments to the budget. Excellent service. Flowers came out beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The owner is pretty darn nice too. And I love their little dog that I view as the store mascot. LOL.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/23/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers came out better than I could have hoped for. The florist Sara listened carefully to what I asked for and managed to capture my vision perfectly! I would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went to a few different places to shop around for flowers as prices are often times quite a bit different. When I first met with Sara I was very impressed with the time and detail she went into during the hour we spent on a consultation. She had great suggestions and was able to help bring my vision to a reality within my budget. There are probably others that may come in at a lower price but when it comes to such a important part of the entire look and feel of your wedding you want to go with someone you can trust to deliver on quality and appearance. I have to say my bouquet was absolutely breathtaking. The entire wedding parties flowers, the centerpieces and ceremony flowers were exactly what I hoped for and they all looked spectacular. I would definitely recomend Bllomies on Main!!

Profile Picture User2606372, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews

Profile Picture User3708982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a joy to work with Sarah! She was so knowledgeable of all the flowers and provided great options for every aspect of the ceremony and reception. The flowers were gorgeous and were such beautiful compliments to our venue. We received numerous compliments on each centerpiece- it was done with great detail and precision! I LOVED my bouquet... I could not have imagined how beautiful it would be in person but it was breathtaking. We could not be happier and our grateful Sarah and Bloomies on Main made our vision a reality!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The manager at Bloomies on Main, Sara was awesome. Like many weddings we changed our mind on what flowers and colors to use in the flowers. Sara was very understanding and offered suggestions when asked. In addition she understood that we were on a tight budget and worked with us to accommodate our needs/wants. In the end my daughter wasn’t sure what to expect after all the changes, when she saw the bouquets for the first time, I thought she was going to cry because she loved the way they turned out. Thank you Sara you are Awesome.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah has great customer service. She was flexible with consultations appts and easy going. She listened to our needs, gave us options for our budget and made beautiful center pieces, bouquets, corsages, butenueres, and all the decorations for our venue.

Profile Picture Maricel, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very pleased from the initial intake all the way through!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloomies is fantastic! They did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. They were super helpful in helping me figure out the look I was going for and executed it perfectly. Thank you Bloomies for you fabulous work!!! A2

Profile Picture Adri, 6/25/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Bloomies! They went above and beyond to provide fresh, in season, flowers for my wedding. Sarah kept in touch with my when a flower originally planned to be placed in my boquet was not available due to poor weather conditions. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They stayed fresh the entire night and everyone commented on how nice they looked. Sarah really took my natural garden idea and brought it to life. I really appreciated it and would reccommend them to all of my friends!

Profile Picture meghan, 6/4/11, 1 Review
1.4

I originally went to Bloomies on Main because my sister used them for her wedding. However, from the beginning, I was extremely disappointed with them.

I live about 45 miles away, and I originally called to set up a consult visit and spoke to Eileen and booked the appointment and made the trip out there. Upon getting there, Eileen informs my mom and I that she doesnt usually do the consults, and that her daughter Sarah, who does do the consults is on vacation, so we should set up another meeting when she returns!

So we book another consult and meet with Sarah, who is very nice and seems professional. We decide on all the arrangements, and schedule a meeting to go over the arrangements a month prior to my wedding. In the meantime, I have some questions and I try emailing her, but get no response back, despite several emails. My mother then calls to go over our questions and is told to come in on a certain day and time when Sarah is there, but when she goes, Sarah is not there... so she goes again and finally gets our questions answered.

The meeting to look at the arrangement goes ok, but she uses the wrong color wiring - gold vs silver we had talked about, so she changes her notes and assures us that it will be fine. We also change the color of the roses in the arrangement, and again Sarah assures us that on my wedding day, everything will be perfect.

We go in one more time a week before the wedding, and she shows us the roses which have been ordered for my wedding, and they are the WRONG color! I tell Sarah this, and instead of apologizing or making any attempt to correct her mistake - she keeps arguing with my mom and I that WE had chosen this color,and it is in her notes... to which I reminder her that her notes were incorrect previously as well, and that she was supposed to change her notes. However, she sill just goes on arguing and tells me that she already ordered the roses and I will have to use them. Still, no attempt to apologize for her mistake or change anything - instead, telling my mom and I that it is OUR fault and we had picked that color!

What horrible customer service! Would not recommend this vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nisha, 5/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah did a wonderful job I was skeptical at first because I really didn't see myself with hydrengea because I really wanted delphiniums. She gave me both and it was georgeous.

Profile Picture Arlene, 5/20/11, 5 Reviews
3.9

Flowers were beautiful. A couple of the details, like the ribbon, wasn't what we decided on but the flowers still turned out very nice.

Profile Picture K, 1/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wedding was December 19, 2010. Flowers really help make the day special and the work of Sarah and her helpers was outstanding! The prices were reasonable and they accurately let us know what flowers would be available at the time of the wedding. It was obvious a lot of time and love went into arranging the flowers! I was so happy we decided to use the services of Bloomies on Main for our flowers. They came through so wonderfully. The flowers on the trellis and the pink organza accompanying it was spectacular. The bouquets and corsages were beautiful. The table boquets were breathtaking and really enhanced the look of the reception room. Thank you so much for all your hard work to make our day special! You succeeded.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/19/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
3.1

This florist came with my wedding package at the Wedgewood in Oakland, CA. I only used them to do my centerpieces and my head table, and they did a really nice job. The only thing I don't like about them is that they're not email-friendly, which is my preferred method of contact with vendors. And when I did call them with questions about my order, they took a long time to return my calls. Sometimes, I had to call them twice to get a response but in the end, they came through.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/23/10, 6 Reviews
3.7

I was very pleased with the customer service. Sarah was a delight to work with. She really listened to my ideas and gave her advice when needed. She was very helpful. The only bad thing I can say is that on the day of my flowers for my cake topper never arrived. My cake lady did find two table arrangements that I never ordered (so I dont know if they came from bloomies or if they were already at the venue) and took some flowers off those. But those were not the same flowers as my wedding. So over all very good company but have someone there to review your order.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Sarah! When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away with how beautifully she captured just what we wanted. Thank you Bloomies!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/10/10, 1 Review