Blood, Sweat & Beers Reviews

5 | Columbus, OH

5 Reviews for Blood, Sweat & Beers

Amber · event on 05/13/2017

THANK YOU ERIC RINE & VIOLIN STEVE!!

EVERYONE LOVED YOU!! WE CAN NOT THANK YIU ENOUGH FOR HELPING WITH OUR VETERAN & ARMED FORCES FUNDRAISER!!

BE BLESSED AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!

Amber Hudson, Director of M.A.S.H Pantry

Sent on 05/14/2017

Amber · event on 05/13/2017

Eric Rine and Violin Steve did an amazing job at our event. They kept the crowd entertained and the flow of the fundraiser moving.

Eric Rine volunteered his time and talent in honor of our Veterans and Armed Forces.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Nicole · event on 05/10/2017

Awesome band with great variety and true entertainment!

Andrea · event on 10/22/2016

Eric and Steve were fantatic. Professional. And the life of the party! Worth every penny!!!

Audrey · Married on 09/26/2015

Blood, Sweat & Beers was literally the best decision we made for our entire wedding! The energy and talent they brought is comparable to being front row at a concert performed by your favorite band. They literally rocked out the ENTIRE night. We met with Eric a few times in advance and told him our priorities were to essentially have as much fun as possible, and we wanted our guests to feel like they were just at a giant party with awesome music. Blood, Sweat & Beers made this happen! I still have people telling me that our wedding was the most fun they have ever been to, and I know this is why! Also, these guys are super professional and just really good people! The were the first vendors to arrive and the last to leave. They performed classical wedding march music for the ceremony, which was beautiful, and then transitioned to full on rock band for the reception. I gave them a list ahead of time with information about speeches and dinner and the timing of the whole event, and they were really good about making announcements for us and having a microphone ready for speeches, etc. Also, there was one slow song that I wanted to hear the original of for the wedding, so they were able to bring an MP3 of that, and seamlessly went from playing the recording to playing live again. At the wedding they played one of our favorite rock songs, and then I asked them to play it again later in the night because I liked it so much, and they did! They are so accommodating and because they are so good at what they do, they're able adapt and to really make the night feel personalized. Essentially, they are the best in every way. I cannot say enough good things about them! You will feel like you are at a concert specifically tailored to you! My husband and I literally want to renew our vows just so we have an excuse to hire these guys again! If you go with these guys, hire a videographer because you are going to want to relive your reception over and over again!

Blood, Sweat & Beers's reply:

Wow, we're SO FLATTERED that you took the time to write such a glowing review, Audrey! Your willingness to sit down with us ahead of time and put so much thought into the night was why it was such a success, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve your families and friends again. Best!