438 Delegate Dr, Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Arch City Lights

Serving Columbus, Ohio, and the neighboring areas, Arch City Lights is a premier wedding and event party band providing high energy, fun live music to create the perfect atmosphere for your event and make it a night to remember for years to come! The band plays all the best music ranging from today's top 40s all the way back to your favorite classic oldies! We provide excellence in entertainment for whatever your live music needs might be. The group consists of some of the most experienced and talented musicians in Columbus that have been working in the industry for over 5 years! If you’re looking to take your party to the next level, Arch City Lights is here to help!

In addition to a live performance during your reception, they are also well versed to play for your ceremony, offering acoustic or classical music followed by cocktail music where they offer a variety of ensembles. Emcee and DJ services are readily available to keep your timeline on track while taking on live special requests and first dances. They also bring their own lighting/sound setup, so you can eliminate the hassle of working with multiple vendors for your event.

Follow Arch City Lights on

Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for Arch City Lights

Tamara · Married on 01/08/2020

Professional Musicians

Arch City Lights delivered exactly what we envisioned for our daughter's wedding ceremony.
    They are easy to work with and are professional and talented musicians.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Arch City Lights's reply:

Thank you, Tamara!! It was a pleasure playing for you, glad we were able to help make the day amazing :)

Ryan Brumfield · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Band w/ Top Notch Musicians

We were lucky enough to see Emily and Arch City Lights prior to booking them as they played my cousins wedding a couple years back. Therefore, we already knew what kind of quality to expect.

Picking the right wedding band or DJ can make or break your wedding in my opinion. I consider myself a music buff and admit I am very picky when it comes to what I want to listen to. Some people might not get that involved in what music is being played at their wedding, but I'm the kind of person that finds it my responsibility to make sure no "lame" music is going to be played at my wedding. With that being said, if a band was going to play at my wedding, they had to be legit.

Legit is exactly what you will get if you book this band. Many wedding bands are cheesy and sorry to say it, full of old people trying to hang on to a hobby performing on the weekends. You will not get that with Arch City Lights. They are true musicians in every sense of the word and you can tell that is what their life is about. Music isn't just a hobby to them, it's their profession. Regardless of your age or your guests ages though, they have a catalog of songs to please any crowd. On top of that, they are energetic and will have your guests dancing all night long. My friends and family were amazed by their performance and gave ovations after every set and especially at the end of the night. No one wanted the dancing to end!

I looked at their song catalog prior to the wedding and specified if there was anything I didn't want to hear song or genre wise. Emily also did a great job of feeling me out on the musical taste of my wife and I and what feel/mood we were going for at our wedding. She put together a group of sets that met all of our demands while also completely satisfying our guests. They really hit it out of the park! The band also learned 3 songs that weren't part of their normal repertoire (2 for first dances and 1 during one of the normal sets) and played them to perfection. That personal touch might have been my favorite part of their performance.

Finally, Emily is the one who we worked with prior to our event and she's 100% professional, helpful and responsive.

We were completely satisfied with our choice of wedding band, had zero complaints and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing musical performance at their wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Arch City Lights FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• 438 Delegate Dr Columbus, Ohio, 43235 See on map
    614-968-7033 (Phone number)
    Location of (Arch City Lights)