"Blesst" Event Services Reviews

20 Reviews for "Blesst" Event Services

• Dawn

Dawn Summers · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!!

They were amazing! Our original caterer bailed on us days before our wedding and Blesst Events made everything possible!! I would use them for any event!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid Hunter · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceeds expectations!

I attended a lavish birthday party where Chef Gattis was the Caterer. I was impressed and subsequently engaged him for two occasions. His menu is extensive: from French to Southern cuisine, it is all delectable and beautifully presented. He provided written quotes and was prompt. His prices are favorable and he is very congenial. I have referred him to friends as he is now my "go to" choice for a Caterer. For small, intimate gatherings or larger formal events, he is excellent.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Comedy Show At Pool · Married on 03/15/2019

Comedy Show

AWESOME, He was very professional and On time, the Video work was exceptional

Sent on 03/15/2019

T Burgess · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service!

Troy was wonderful. Even when things didn’t go the way he planned, he made sure that there was a backup plan to ensure that we had the music just as we desired. He was completely professional, even with our event coordinator breathing down his back. He kept the music pumping and the crowd happy. Thanks you, Troy!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Crystal Landis · Married on 10/30/2018

Wonderful!

The Blesst team did a wonderful job on every level of their services from customer service to food service at the venue! I absolutely 100% recommend them! The food was terrific and the staff was so pleasant! Thanks Blesst!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2016

Great videographer. He interviewed everyone, captured all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception and had our names and faces on the final DVD. Great experience. He truly captured the moment.

Sent on 08/29/2016

WoW... Excellent one of the best and just wonderful working with Troy! I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Gerran · Married on 03/28/2015

Blesst Event Services was an awesome choice and I would do business with them again!!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

DALILIA · event on 03/21/2015

Loved it!!! I will use this company again for sure. Great food!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Amy · Married on 10/26/2014

From the moment I reached our venue (Blue Ridge, GA), Troy and his crew were warm and welcoming and ready to video and take pictures right as I was entering... prior to our ceremony (Oct 2014). Troy was calm and easy to work with and his (1-man) crew was professional. Troy provided us with the following services: DJ, Videography, and Photography. It's hard to imagine any one person/team being able to fulfill all these rolls, but Troy and his team did so with quality and professionalism. Our wedding had about 50 guests and Troy gave us as much attention as if it were a larger event. The music we selected was spot on...he played exactly what we wanted. The photos he took were really great. The video he provided us with after our wedding was spectacular. It's probably my favorite take-away from our wedding as there is no way to go back and physically relive your special day. It goes so quickly and is sometimes a bit of a blur, but choosing to have it videoed is the closest to being able to relive it whenever you wish! I am beyond thrilled that we chose to do this and Troy did an excellent job capturing our day! Thank you so much Troy!!!! I would definitely recommend hiring Troy and his team for your event. PS... Don't forget to have it videoed!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • User4987474 · event on 04/07/2015

This was a Tasting for Zeta Alpha Sigma's upcoming 30th Anniversary brunch. Troy was very professional from the time he met us until the time that he left. The food was delicious and tasty. I look forward to enjoying the food at our 30th Anniversay.

Sent on 04/18/2015

AYANA · Married on 08/16/2015

Professional and dressed for the occasion...and very well priced!

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • User4977999 · event on 04/06/2015

Very Professional; Food was fresh and extra amenities were provided.

Sent on 04/15/2015
  • Y

Yolette · Married on 12/01/2018

4.2

Wedding event

I definitely recommend Blesst Event Service Troy came on time with his crew, very professional he interview all my bridesmaids and guests he enjoyed himself while doing his job, my guests were very Happy they even asked me where did I get home from. You guys rock

Sent on 12/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

4.2

The crew was on time. Everyone was organized and full of energy. One of the photographers Sylvia made my experience unforgettable. Awesome job everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • MICHAEL

MICHAEL COTTON · Married on 06/26/2015

1.6
      1.0

Poor just poor and unprofessional

Where do i start... our wedding was June 26th 2015. We paid for DJ, Video, and photography services. At first I was looking forward to working with Troy as blesst was a black owned business and i preferred to do business with my own people.

We went through the process of securing their services for our eventand provided a down payment. We call back a few days later to provide the track list for ceremony and he could not remember out wedding date so i reminded him of the date he says that they have another wedding that day but it wouldn't be an issue as he would make it work.

I asked Troy to attend the rehearsal at the property the day before so that we can go over everything. Troy advised me they were familiar with the Vines Mansion property and therefore there was no need for him or his team to go attend our wedding rehearsal.

They showed up just in time and Troy demanded that we provide the remaining of the remaing of what was owed prior to setting up otherwise they would leave. We had already provided a non refundable deposit. So we went ahead and paid the rest.

Blesst services showed up UNPREPARED .

They did not have the tracklist i emailed them just days before. I had to resend the email moments before the ceremony was to begin.

One of the tracks A audio clip of my deceased grandfather was PLAYED at the WRONG TIME.

They NEVER TOOK ANY PICTURES OF THE BRIDE ALONE IN HER WEDDING DRESS.

After the ceremony and after being reintroduced during the reception as the new Mr and Mrs i asked Troy to allow my wife to change into her reception outfit then we can do our first dance and he said ok.

As soon as i turned around he made an announcement to get everyone attention and called us back to the floor for our first dance. By this time i am visually upset but my wife said to just go with it so we did.

After not hearing back from Troy for 4 weeks after the wedding we reached out to see what the progress was of our video and pictures. He told me it was still being worked on.

A few days later he sent me a link to the rough draft of our wedding video. We told Troy there were a lot of areas of the audio needed to be improved (A lot of static). We provided the names of wedding party in the order of which they came down the isle in the ceremony.

A week later Troy sent us a link of the final video for us to sign off on. There still were some static and hissing in the audio but he assured us it would be fixed by time he mails us out our wedding dvds which includes video and pictures.

It took another 4 weeks and still the video was not as polished as he said it would be. Still has hissing and static. Also very disappointed the bride has no pictures in her wedding dress alone.

My experience with Blessed services was poor from the start all the way to the end. I WOULD NOT AND CANNOT IN GOOD FAITH RECOMMEND BLESST EVENT SERVICES IN ANY COMPASITY. Which IS VERY DISAPPOINTING as i usually have good experience doing business with other black professionals. Their service was terrible!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lara Theis · Married on 06/05/2018

Horrible company!

The DJ arrived 1 hour late to my wedding. He had all my guest waiting and he didn't even know the right songs to play. Absolute trash company.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Lucas

Lucas Uria Theis · Married on 03/10/2018

Horrible service

HORRIFIC DJ. Please go somewhere else! DJ was an hour late and we had to wait an hour to start the wedding. I was the groom and had to help him get set up. Absolutely ridiculous. DJ cussed me out when i complained and he told me he couldnt wait to get out. Music was garbage and so was the service. STAY AWAY!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jim · Married on 09/12/2015

0.8
      2.5
      0.5

Hired Blesst to have a DJ for our wedding on 9/12/15. Troy was supposed to DJ and be Emcee but someone else had to come at the last minute. That would be ok except we didn't have a meeting with Troy like we were supposed to, we didn't have the lapel microphones like we were supposed to, noone could hear the ceremony like they were supposed to and the DJ had to be told on more than one occasion to turn the music down because it was too loud - ESPECIALLY for the guests who were seated directly in front of the speakers! In addition, the DJ DIDN'T SAY A WORD!! Other than me and my partner and a few family members who wanted to dance with us, NOONE got up to dance! Sent Troy an email voicing our displeasure in what we received and got no response! GO FIGURE!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Nansadie · Married on 04/29/2016

0.2
      0.0

I hired this company to do my wedding reception from 7-11 pm . The owner sounded professional and gave the impression that he knew what he was doing. He informed me that he will not be the DJ but that he has a DJ (ok cool). I ordered the four hour package and karaoke for about $300-$350. When my guest, husband and I arrived the DJ wasn't set up )(even though I informed that they had up to three hours prior to get set up), there was no order at all and his music kept scratching the entire time. The DJ seemed like all he cared about was getting paid, oh and he also brought his friend with him that was dancing in front the whole time. Also I had a small program prepared so that he would have something to look at for order and he didn't go by the list at all. He played music until almost 9:00 pm, he didn't speak or get the crowd hype he did nothing and if my maid of honor didn't direct him he would have kept playing music. And due to time being wasted my guest couldn't do the karaoke and my money was not refunded. This was unsatisfactory not recommended.

Sent on 05/04/2016