Bizzy B Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Kayla and Noahs day!
    Kayla Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing woman!

The owner knew what I wanted and seriously helped make my dream cake! She even was able to make me more for half the price of other cakes. And hers taste amazing!! You can tell she loves her job!

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Wow thank you so much, Kayla!!!!!!!!!! So thankful that you wrote this despite your busy schedule! We appreciate your business so much!
  • Kayla
    Kayla P. Married on 10/05/2019

Great Cakes

We were so impressed with Bizzy B! We ordered 4 flavors of cupcakes and a small cake for cutting. The cake was pretty good the day of but the cupcakes were amazing. The pickup and packaging was so easy and flexible and the professionalism was appreciated.

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

You're so kind!! Thank you so so very much!! Can't wait to see you again for your next order!! It was a pleasure working with you and you guys made it so easy!
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 07/20/2019

Delicious!! To die for!

I would i highly recommended this place as it’s very delicious and Brittany is just amazing to work with

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Thank you so very much, Desiree! Appreciate you writing this for us! We can't wait to make your cake!!
    Jennifer Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful.

Brittany at Bizzy B was amazing! Beautiful cake. Great flavors. Will be my go to for any cake from now on

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Thank you so so much, Jennifer!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this for us. Means so much. Can't wait to make another for you!
    Anne Married on 10/27/2018
    We cannot say enough good things about Brittany and Bizzy B Cakes! She was so welcoming and open to listening to our ideas, but she also added her input and helped us achieve our vision (including a custom fruit topped cookie that isn't even on her menu). And the cake tasting was amazing!!! (It was difficult to keep from licking the plate, the cake is so yummy!) We're so excited to see the finished product and to continue working with Brittany for many other functions to come.
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 10/27/2018

Bizzy B Cakes is the best!

We worked with Brittany at Bizzy B for our wedding and she was super amazing. She worked with our dietary needs (gluten free AND dairy free) and the cake tasted so good! We've worked with her since for birthdays and special occasions. Every time she delivers tasty and delicious treats. I've never had GF/DF baked goods that taste so much like normal goodies! As far as we're concerned, we're never working with any other bakery in town, there's no need!
    Daniela Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious cakes

This is the second time that I order cakes from this bakery and Woow the cakes are beautiful and delicious, all my guest wanted to know where we got our cake, definitely going back with her!

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!! So kind of you to write this. We know your wedding was beautiful and we appreciate you allowing us to make your cake!
    Jessica Married on 09/29/2018
    We loved our cake! Brittany is very talented as well as prompt and professional. The entire process was very smooth and stress free. The cake was exactly what we discussed and the flavor of cake, the buttercream and the lemon curd filling were so delicious. We heard from several guests that they loved it and had more than one piece.
    Sarah Married on 09/15/2018
    Great service, sweet staff, and amazing prices! ♥️
    Karina Married on 08/17/2018
    Brittany our wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! It still was such a pleasure to work with Bizzy B Cakes, I always got quick replies and didn't have to worry about anything the day of (or really at any point after I confirmed the flavor and decorations). And of course, cake was delicious! If you need any type of cake or cupcake I would 110% recommend you talk to Brittany!
  • vivian
    Vivian Married on 10/08/2017
    This is the place to go. The owner is vey attentive and caring. Not to mention, the cakes are delicious!!!

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Vivian, thank you so much for your sweet review! We appreciate it so much!!!!!!
    Melissa Married on 09/02/2017
    Brittany did my cake for my wedding back in September. The flavors she had were unique, the quality of the cake was so much better than some of the other cakes we tasted, and you can’t beat the price!
    Alanna D. Married on 05/29/2019

Fantastic Football Helmet!

This cake turned out amazing! While the football field was only supposed to be the board and not an actual cake, it all turned out beautiful. This was our wedding cake I surprised my now husband with on our wedding day and he loved it!
    Stephanie Married on 03/27/2021

Poor she was running late and told my son and his fiance to come later which they did they had to wait even more when they got there

I was charged $30 for 6 cupcakes no icing no feeling I would not recommend this place I tried calling to get in touch no response I had made an appointment for my son and his fiance and this is what they received for a tasting

Bizzy B Cakes's reply:

Stephanie I'm glad you wrote to us. You did not leave your number on the voicemail or I would've immediately called you back. Also, you did not pay for Cupcakes, you paid for a "to-go tasting" during this pandemic" and you son refused to have a sit down with us and he wanted it to go instead. To-go tastings are not as enjoyable as a tasting in person as I explained to your son on the phone the first time. I would've rescheduled you for a future date after quarantine was over. I feel this review is unfair because I would've been responsive had you left your number on the voicemail. Your name does not show on caller ID. had I known I would've fixed this immediately.