Bisou Weddings and Events Reviews

59 | Clifton Park, NY

59 Reviews for Bisou Weddings and Events

59 Bisou Weddings and Events Reviews

Michaela · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding day was the best day ever, and everything went so perfect- to us and our guests. I'm sure a lot of things could have been going wrong behind the scenes, but Sarah was so on top of everything! Our wedding was tough for us to plan logistically- getting to and from the church/hotel, then to and from the reception, and planning the day out was overwhelming. Sarah gave us a detailed timeline in advance and I felt like she was my shadow all day (and I didn't even notice!) but anytime I needed anything, she caught my eye and would immediately help with whatever I needed. She even stopped eating her (very well-deserved) dinner to help fluff my dress for pictures! I know if I didn't have her, either my mom or my bridesmaids (and me and my husband) would have been stressed out all day. She made everything run smoothly so we could all enjoy ourselves. I honestly had the best time at my reception, dancing and talking to all of our guests, and it's because of her and Andrea! They're beyond awesome and more than worth their price to enjoy your wedding day- it's something you spend a lot of time thinking about, planning, and paying for-- you should enjoy it and Sarah made sure we enjoyed ours!!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Sarah and her team provided day of coordination for our wedding. Sarah was fantastic, and probably the best decision we made for our wedding day. We had our ceremony in a park space, followed by the reception at an event space (that did not include a coordinator). I'm really not sure how we would have gotten from point A to point B with all of the necessary set up, break down, and transport of decor, etc, without the help of Sarah and her team. Knowing that we had her to take care of all of the hundreds of tiny details that need attention the day of was such a weight off my shoulders. She was professional and extremely friendly and approachable as well which made her fun and easy to work with. Like many wedding days, ours came with a few hitches, but having Sarah there to help manage these unforeseen hiccups allowed us to sit back, ride it out, and continue to ENJOY our wedding day, which is the most important thing of all! Thank you Sarah for being such a pleasure to work with, and always keeping your cool and being such a great help to Jordan and I through out our entire day. Our day would have been impossible to pull off, and much more stressful, without the management of you and your team! I would not hesitate to recommend Bisou's services to any couple considering!

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

Booking Bisou Wedding and Events for our wedding was the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. Sarah and her team go above and beyond to make sure everything on your wedding day goes seamlessly, and they think of all the things you may forget. Sarah is so organized, and she kept us on schedule and at ease the entire day.

We used Bisou’s Day Of Coordination services, and they did so much for us, including putting together our wedding day timeline, communicating with vendors (getting their meal choices, confirming arrival and departure times), picking up and delivering the subs we ordered to both bridal parties, coordinating everything for the ceremony on the day of (including putting on boutonnieres!), ensuring the set up at the reception was everything we envisioned it to be, and then delivering the cards and guestbook back to our hotel room after the event was over. Sarah and her team were so organized, and on top of it all, they are the nicest, most patient people, and they help to make your day that much more special with their positivity. We could not recommend Bisou more highly!

Bisou Weddings and Events 1

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2018

Sarah and her team were absolutely incredible - from our first email with Sarah down to our cake cutting, she was always there when we needed her most. Her organization and timeliness kept us at ease always, and she was always one step ahead of us. She made our wedding truly the best experience and we couldn’t be more grateful! Would absolutely recommend her services to anyone, especially those with busy schedules!

Meaghan · Married on 04/14/2018

Sarah and her team were an absolute joy to work with, from our first phone call to our wedding weekend. We planned an out-of-town wedding, and hired Bisou for partial planning and day of coordination. Throughout the planning process, Sarah kept us on schedule, and answered our (many!) questions promptly and thoughtfully. We booked an amazing group of vendors because of how well she understood what we were looking for and the local talent.

On top of that, Sarah and her assistant Maria put us, our families, and our bridal party at ease from the start of the rehearsal to the very end of our wedding reception. They were prepared for anything and everything – from a massive cornhole set “guestbook” to last minute dress changes. Because of Sarah’s careful planning and attention to detail, everything turned out beautifully and our day ran not just on time, but early enough to get more photos from our first look and to truly enjoy our reception without feeling rushed. We feel very lucky to have had Bisou be a part of our day, and cannot recommend Sarah and her team enough!

Bari · Married on 10/14/2017

A friend of mine who got married right before me gave me one big suggestion, and it was to have a wedding planner since we were using a venue that required us to bring everything in. After convincing my fiance that this was a good idea, Sarah from Bisou was the first person I called, as she came highly recommended from my wedding venue team. I immediately loved Sarah and she sounded so excited at the chance to be a part of our special day. Since we live on Long Island, and we planning an upstate wedding, she helped answer all of my questions throughout our one year engagement, even though the package I selected was for her services to begin 6 weeks out, and then the day of. Sarah was so helpful, and the day-of timeline she put together made our day easier and more relaxing than I could have ever imagined. With our package, I hired all of the vendors and six weeks out, Sarah started to contact them and confirm all of the details. When I met Sarah, the day before the wedding at the rehearsal, her excitement and confidence was contagious, and she truly made our day extra special. She was there by my side all day, prepared with everything from a scissor to cut my dress when I stepped through it to fixing my hair as my hair piece would fall anytime someone hugged me. I would recommend hiring Sarah any chance you get!!

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

We are so grateful to Sarah and her team for their services. We got married at a venue that does not regularly host weddings and Sarah arrived completely prepared and thought of every detail. She handled difficult relatives with ease and had every vendor on schedule. We truly enjoyed our wedding day because of Sarah and highly recommend her!

Ben & MacKenzie · Married on 09/01/2017

We could not have asked for more from Bisou Wedding and Events! Sarah was fantastic and handled every detail on our wedding day to perfection! We were able to enjoy our special day without a care in the world!

Victoria · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I decided to hire a day of wedding coordinator and it was the best decision we made. I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves and not feel stressed out about anything on our wedding day. Sarah and her team did just that! Sarah was amazing to work with! She was very organized and such a kind person. Sarah handled any situation that came up and was there whenever I needed her. Sarah and her team were the reason our wedding day went so smoothly. Sarah was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't recommend her highly enough!!!

Jenny · Married on 07/29/2017

I was so excited when I got engaged but also a little terrified. I had only attended two weddings in my life at that point and I was never the girl who grew up dreaming about what my wedding would look like. I also knew my husband and I would be very busy in the year before our wedding, with both of us in graduate school, working, and looking for jobs after graduation. In came Sarah and the Bisou team! From the first meeting with Sarah, I was comforted and excited! Sarah has such a bubbly and infectious personality and such excitement about weddings! My husband and I hired Bisou for the full wedding planning package and we felt more relaxed after every single meeting with Sarah. She kept our planning on schedule, helped us pick vendors, went to many appointments and dress fittings with me, and answered every extremely long email as we got closer to the wedding. I really utilized Sarah for her creative ideas and the centerpieces and ceremony space was more beautiful than my husband and I could have ever imagined. On wedding day, the help of Sarah and her team was invaluable. Everything ran ahead of schedule and I never once felt stressed. They were always around answering my questions, touching up my makeup, making sure my veil was in place, touching base with the vendors, calming my nerves, decorating, organizing, and more! My husband and I had the best night of our lives. Our wedding was even more amazing than I ever thought it would be and many of those thanks go to Sarah and her team. I would recommend Bisou to anyone I know who is planning an event!

Annie · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah and her team were a huge help for the 6 weeks leading up to our wedding and the day of. She was incredibly helpful and patient during the most stressful weeks of planning, and she really was a big reason why the day went so smoothly. She made my husband and I feel at ease and that everything was under control. The itinerary she put together was very helpful - it allowed us to really enjoy the day knowing that everything was being handled. From getting the bridal party on the trolley to fixing boutonnieres to giving me Advil and water during pictures, she was there when anyone had a question or a request. We would not hesitate to recommend her to other friends of ours planning a wedding. She was a lifesaver!

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah and her team went above and beyond any expectations we had!! From initially hiring her to the end of our wedding day, she was absolutely fabulous. She was always very responsive to any questions we had during the planning phase. The week, and especially the day of the wedding, Steve and I did not have to worry about anything! She and her amazing team put together our dream wedding and everything was perfect. Sarah was even there with lip gloss anytime I needed it, and even remembered to have me take a time sensitive medication during the wedding. I can't say enough positives about Bisou and the amazing job they did!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!!!!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

Sarah and her team were amazing! My husband and I can not stop talking about how hiring Sarah and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined. I will be recommending Bisou Weddings and Events to all my family and friends!

Peyton · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah and her team were amazing. We hired them for planning and day-of coordination and execution, and I am so happy we did! Throughout the planning process, Sarah was so on top of researching, vetting, and following through on hiring the vendors that we needed, I never wondered if things were taken care of. She was persistent in finding the things/vendors we really wanted and patient when we changed direction.

For the weekend of the wedding, her team was everywhere we needed them to be, but not in our way. They were probably asked over a hundred questions by people in our wedding party who needed help in some way, and they were always polite, helpful, and positive the entire time. Hiring Sarah and Bisou was one of the best decisions we made and we'd hire them again and encourage other friends and family to also use them.

Evie · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding was hands down the best day of our lives and we owe so much of that to Sarah, who I wholeheartedly recommend as a day-of wedding planner! She oversaw the entire day and coordinated timeline, vendors, and the rehearsal—really everything you can think of, she was on it. But I think perhaps most importantly, it was so relieving have an extra pair of eyes on every detail—it made me feel like I could really relax and enjoy the process. Also, there are so many things you don’t realize you need; for example, it was very windy during our first look photos, and she was there constantly adjusting my veil, hair, dress, etc. I know those photos wouldn’t have come out as well had she not been there (and when you’re spending thousands of dollars on a professional photographer, you’re glad you have that). Her personality is perfect for the job—warm, punctual, sharp, kind—just the person who you feel comfortable having around on this very special day, and on the important days leading up to the wedding, too—working together with Sarah as we finalized all of our last minute details was such a pleasure and I even look back on our wedding planning experience fondly. I legitimately miss her! There is no question—hire Sarah immediately before she is booked!

Steve · Married on 01/31/2017

If I could select one person from the wedding that made my wife and I comfortable, less stressed, and worry free it would be without question, Sarah. She is everything you want to have at your wedding. She assists with planning down to the minute to ensure everything flows smoothly. She is there at your side for the duration of the wedding and is helping to make sure not even 1 hair is out of place for the bride. She has a ton of experience and sees things happening before you do, which is a massive help when so much is going on during the day. The biggest thing I can say is that even though she coordinated all of the vendors and all of the people involved and documented it so effortlessly, the biggest thing she does is make you feel happy and beyond comfortable on what is the biggest day of your life. We can not say enough about Sarah. We are so happy she was there with us on our wedding day and more than that we are happy to now call her a friend.

Michelle · Married on 11/13/2016

On the most special day of your life you want someone with experience. And I couldn't pick a better person by my side than Sarah. We wanted a stress-free wedding day and I feel like we got more. From the tiny details to the large ones Sarah and her assistant Maria were on it. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Sarah really was exactly what we needed to ensure our vision was achieved. I would and will recommend Sarah to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner/party planner. THANK YOU AGAIN SARAH!!!

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

Sarah and her team were absolutely amazing. I participated in the "day of" wedding planning with Sarah. I was reluctant at first as I felt I had already done so much work (finding my vendors, establishing time frames), but someone recommended that a wedding planner would help with making sure the day went smoothly. They were right! So many little things that would have made my day beyond stressful (on top of the stress already), Sarah and her assistant were there to take care of them. From tracking down employees who were supposed to unlock my venue for setup, knowing to ask the hotel to utilize their steamer to press bridesmaid dresses and scarves, sewing my bridesmaid's ripped dress, to standing out in the cold during pictures to hold my shawl and veil...Bisou did it all. Sarah mapped out at a detailed timeframe for all my vendors (hair/make-up, videographer, photography, food, music, priest) and reached out to all of them to ensure we were all on the same page. This took away the majority of my stress in the days leading up to the wedding. She is so organized, so calming, and such a pleasant person to have by your side on your wedding day. Thank you Bisou Weddings and Events!

Jeana · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Sarah 18 months before our wedding for day of coordination. We met with 2 other planners before making the final decision to go with Sarah. Once we met in person over coffee we knew she was the planner for us. I emailed Sarah frequently over the 18 months with random questions/looking for advice. She never once hesitated to answer even though we were not a full service planning client. About a month before the wedding she reached out and we met in person to do a review of all our notes and planning we put together. This meeting was such a relief! She asked questions, took notes and make sure we had all our bases covered. She put together our timeline and confirmed all the details with our team of vendors. It was so nice not having to confirm all those details because we had enough other little things to be finishing up. We had our final meeting a few days before the wedding at our venue and everything was coming together seamlessly! She coordinated our ceremony rehearsal making sure everyone knew their places. When Sarah showed up on the morning of the wedding, it was fantastic! I knew I know longer had to look at the clock or worry about a thing! This held true all day, her and Maria made sure everything was perfect as we had discussed. Sarah was always reapplying my lipstick (and carrying) it for me - it's the small things that go a long way and put your mind at ease! Another moment that stood out was when Sarah sat down with my sisters kids during bridal party photos and kept them entertained and calm. At the end of the night, Sarah and team packed up all of the items we brought and gifts and brought them all up to our room at the end of night. We couldn't have been happier working with Bisou, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Nora · Married on 10/22/2016

I am not sure where to begin. My husband and I went back and forth on whether or not we needed a wedding planner and I managed to win the debate. A colleague had recommended Sarah so I reached out and from the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I felt a sense of ease. I knew Sarah and her team were top notch just from our initial phone call.

Sarah and I met in person a few weeks before the wedding and she made me feel so comfortable - it felt like I was getting coffee with a friend. I shared our vision for the day with Sarah and left our meeting knowing she would help make it happen. Sarah was on top of reaching out to all of our vendors to create a timeline and plan for the weekend.

Sarah came to our rehearsal and in that moment, I put all trust into Sarah for the rest of the weekend. She knew our plans inside and out and was so friendly to our wedding party, family, and friends who were a part of the mass.

And then came the wedding....I wish I could sum into words the calmness I felt when Sarah arrived. It was pouring rain outside but she came in like a ray of sunshine. Sarah kept us on schedule and helped all of my bridesmaids off the bus with her umbrella so they did not get wet and made sure we were all smiling despite the sideways rain and high winds. While we were at the church, Sarah's assistant Maria was at the venue making sure everything was setup properly and everything was exactly where we wanted it to be.

Sarah and Maria were there if any of us needed anything that night and I honestly feel like we had the best day ever because of them. By the end of the night, they felt like family. They went above and beyond in every detail and I plan on recommending them to anyone I know. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, I would highly suggest working with Sarah and her team....I promise you it is worth it.
    The next day, Joe said that hiring Sarah was the best decision we made besides getting married so I think that says it all!

Jordan · Married on 10/16/2016

Throughout the planning process, Sarah was always available to assist with our planning needs. My then fiancé (now husband!) and I live in downstate NY and were working to plan a wedding in Saratoga Springs so having Sarah's expertise regarding other vendors in that area was INVALUABLE. Without her, we'd have been lost with regard to finding a florist, transportation company (for a limo and shuttle), and calligrapher. Sarah also went above and beyond by helping to deliver welcome bags to hotels and by running our wedding rehearsal so we could keep our officiant's identity a secret from our family and friends until the day of!

On the day of our wedding, from the moment my eyes opened, Sarah and her team were INVALUABLE. In advance, Sarah created and distributed a detailed timeline so everyone would know where to be from family members to vendors. It was exactly what we all needed to ensure things went smoothly. She also helped to iron out several kinks that popped up throughout the actual event. To start the day off the chair rental company attempted to deliver hours early - Sarah took care of it. Catering set too few place settings at a table of my family - Sarah took care of it. The shuttle tried to leave early - Sarah took care of it. I needed socks to combat blisters - Sarah took care of it!

Bottom line - without Sarah and her team, there is NO way we would have been able to pull off the wedding planning let alone the actual event itself! Sarah was able to take care of EVERYTHING so we could simply enjoy the evening with our family and friends and at the end, Sarah was WAY more than a wedding planner. She was a part of the family and I am SO glad to have met her and to have her in my life!

Delilah · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Bisou Weddings & Events to handle the day of coordination, and Sarah was beyond amazing to work with. From our initial meeting with Sarah, we knew she'd be a great resource as we planned our wedding. She took the time to really get a sense of what we were looking for, and she worked seamlessly with our wedding designer to ensure everything would be perfect.

Because we rented a private home for our wedding,we had a number of vendors on hand, and Sarah ensured that everyone was confirmed and there were no last minute issues.

The day of, Sarah and her team ensured that we had the best day. There was nothing they weren't prepared for and everything ran smoothly. Using Bisou was one of the best investments we made!

• alexis

alexis · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved Sarah from the very first conversation we had with her. She was recommended by a vendor, that we did not go with. Our day ran extremely smoothly, even ahead of schedule, and that is a complete credit to her organizational skills. Even our priest said he never had a rehearsal run as smooth as ours. It is because of her wonderful personality and organizational skills that vendors love working with her and this definitely helped us have amazing vendors and an amazing day. She is definitely the person to go to if you want a no stress wedding.

Karen · Married on 09/03/2016

Sarah was incredible and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!! I wasn't sure if we needed a day of coordinator initially, but I'm SO glad we went with Sarah. She helped us put together a timeline, coordinate with all the vendors, and on the day-of made sure everything was in place, and everyone was where they needed to be. She was hands-on, but also quietly behind the scenes keeping everything running calmly and smoothly (I don't think I even realized how much she was managing until afterwards)! Most importantly, she gave us the gift of being able to simply enjoy the special day without worry. Thank you for everything!!

MEGAN · Married on 08/13/2016

We were so pleased with Sarah's help! She always responded so quickly to whatever questions I had. I would highly recommend Bisou to anyone planning a wedding or event! For us, we both work full time and my parents are snow birds, so we were a little stressed until we reached out to Bisou. Sarah had provided us with a checklist/time frame early on in the process that helped us to prioritize. She also suggested fantastic vendors, was available for evening conference calls, and our visits to the venue. Thank you for everything!