Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio Reviews

36 | Elkhart, IN

36 Reviews for Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

These women were so amazing!!!! My bridesmaids and I all looked stunning!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ali · Married on 05/20/2017

Bethza is the best!!! She did my wedding makeup in May and it was absolutely beautiful. The airbrush looked so naturally and the lash extensions are worth every penny. Her assistant was just as great and helped get all the bridesmaids looking gorgeous. I absolutely recommend Bethza for your big day.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lorena · Married on 10/15/2016

My makeup lasted all day. Actually, until the next morning when I remember to remove it. Everyone was in live with my " Bethza bridal glow". Thank you for making me feel great on my big day.

Sent on 12/11/2016

She is amazing!!! If you want the best she is the best!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • X

Xandra · Married on 08/06/2016

WORTH EVERY PENNY! My face has never looked this good before I met Bethza! I was glowing not just from happiness but from her master skills . She know her makeup and all of my girls looked phenomenal. Why is she in such a small town?! She needs to be working in the big leagues. THANK YOU AGAIN ! --- Xandra

Sent on 12/29/2016

Anna · Married on 02/12/2016

Bethza's skill are yop notch! She made me feel like the most beautiful woman inside and out.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Mayra · Married on 12/19/2015

I am super thankful for Bethza! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was amazing. It was flawless! They also did some of my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked great. My makeup lasted all day despite the tears and weather. I also decided to do lash extensions before the wedding and I ask myself why didn't I do them sooner they are awesome, time saving, and look great. I'm very pleased. Highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/28/2015

I am so thankful that I decided on Bethza for my wedding day! They did airbrush and lashes for me, as well as my 5 girls. Everyone looked AWESOME. They did a great job of listening to everyone's requests and were more than accommodating if a girl wanted to change something. Definitely recommend Bethza!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kaytie · Married on 10/10/2015

I have never left Bethza unhappy!! Everyone is so friendly and does such a great job! I tell all my friends and clients about her!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kayce · Married on 09/12/2015

Bethza did such an amazing job with our make up! Everyone was so happy with how they looked. Everyone should use Bethza!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Megan · Married on 10/05/2014

Amazing!! I have recommended Bethza's to anyone I can. Everyone looked beautiful for my wedding. I could not have been any happier with how my airbrush turned out with the lashes! Loved it! I continue to make appointments for other services!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Bethza was amazing to work with! I was looking for a makeup artist who provides airbrush, fake eyelashes and would travel to my hair salon. She did all those things, and she did them very well! Contacting Bethza was easy by email and she quickly got back to me answering all my questions. I went in for my trial and she was very thorough - asking me about my big day and what my vision for my wedding day look was. I absolutely LOVED my makeup on my wedding day, it was better than I could have ever imagined! I had the pleasure of having my makeup done by Bethza for another wedding I was a bridesmaid in this summer and it was flawless as well. I cannot recommend Bethza enough!

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • F

fabiola · Married on 08/17/2013

All I can say is that Bethza and her mom did an amazing job!!!!!! Make up lasted all day!!!! Even though I cried most of the wedding.. loved it!!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Bethza did an amazing job with my bridal makeup. She also did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids and my mother. She was very flexible when a couple more of my bridesmaids decided they wanted their eye makeup done. She is very kind, and it was obvious that she wanted us to be happy with our makeup. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2013

My make up was OUTSTANDING! As the mother of the bride I wanted to look GREAT! Bethza made sure I was ready for this very special day! I recieved so many compliments AND it all "stayed put" during many "happy tears" I would HIGHLY recommend Bethza for every Bride, Bridesmaid AND every mom...! THANK YOU Bethza for making me look beautiful

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • User2035394 · 2+ years ago

Bethza and and her mother did an AMAZING job on all our wedding day makeup! Not only did they do myself (the bride), all 7 bridesmaids, but also did makeup for my mother and 2 flower girls! They came to our getting ready location which was super helpful and had everyone done in what seemed like no time! Everyone's makeup looked flawless even until the late hours of the night! My look was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Great artist & vendor with amazing prices! She truly made me look perfect on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Nan · Married on 10/20/2012

Easy to work with - great job - very reasonable! Did a great job on all ages of my wedding party from 21 to 82!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Fantastic makeup artist! She really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. Could not have asked for anything better on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/12/2012

renae · Married on 07/14/2012

She was amazing she did my makeup and some of my bridal party for my wedding! I have never felt so beautiful! Plus i had an outside wedding on a 90 degree day but my makeup never even flinched! Even lasted through the whole night of dancing. It looked like me not fake just enhanced to its maximum potential my mother in law couldn't believe that i had on fake eyelashes she said they looked so real. She was just very kind and very informative even gave me some tips for my big day! I will use her for any big event i have! She is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Emily · Married on 07/23/2011

I honestly cannot say enough about Bethza. I contacted her before my wedding day a little worried about my makeup, because other people I had contacted had not gotten back with me. Not only did she respond almost immediately, she was so kind and genuine, and put me right at ease. She did a trial with my mother and myself, and we LOVED the makeup. I would trust Bethza with the most important day of my life, and I wouldn't hesitate to call her again.

Sent on 12/11/2012
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/11/2011

Bethza did an amazing job for my wedding this past June! I received so many compliments about how radiant I looked and my blue/green eyes have never popped so much. She also did all my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked fantastic too. She was professional, fun, accomodating, and talented. I live in Chicago and was getting married in Southwest Michigan. She not only traveled to Michigan for the day of the wedding, but she came out to Chicago for my trial. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Elena · Married on 04/23/2011

Bethza did my wedding makeup in April 2011 and I cannot express enough what an amazing job she did! She was on time, very professional and great at keeping in touch with me, prior to my wedding. I received many compliments on my makeup that day. For all the reasons above, I continue to recommend her and will with no doubt consider going to her again & again!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

Bethza was AWESOME! First she was very easy to communicate with resonable with cost. I would definetly recommened her to ANYONE. She was on time and prompt and got all my girls done on time and made us all look GORGEOUS! THANK YOU BETHZA!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Kari · Married on 10/09/2010

I thought Bethza did a great job! I met her first for a practice session because this was my first time getting my makeup done. She was accomodating and worked with me to achieve the right look. I looked great on my wedding day! I received tons of compliments on my makeup and it lasted all night! I would recommend getting the false lashes! They really completed the look.

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • nfretz

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2010

Bethza was amazing!! She came to my house for my trial run a week before the wedding.
    I don't wear make up normally so I wanted to keep my look more natural yet I wanted to not wash out in pictures. She did a perfect job blending my requests! The makeup lasted ALL NIGHT long too!!
    I would recommend Bethza to anybody in need of professional makeup needs!!

Sent on 10/18/2010