Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

3 | Milwaukee, WI

3 Reviews for Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Michael · Married on 09/03/2011

All of the staff were so friendly and professional. They had the hall all ready for us on Friday so that we could set our own centerpieces. Food was excellent, service was excellent. Stacey went above and beyond with gathering all of our centerpieces into one area where they could be easily packed the following day. She stored our extra wedding cake and brought it into the conference room for our gift opening the following day! Cannot say enough about the whole crew!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center's reply:

Thanks Jeanne and Michael you were a pleasure to work with!

Katelyn · Married on 06/25/2011

I planned my wedding long distance, I live in Georgia and had my reception at the Best Western Airport in Milwaukee, I communicated with Terry Phelps via email and everything went very smoothly. Everything at my reception was wonderful! The food was great, Jessica (banquet manager) did a great job of having everything set up, all of my guests only had positive things to say. I would definitely recommend to other brides or families wanting to have receptions there.

Sent on 07/12/2011

2.2
      1.0
      1.0

Unresponsiveness and lack of knowledge from catering sales manager Michelle. Changed many of the plans the week of, wrong room set up when we came to decorate and Michelle hid in her office when we told her that. When our guests arrived, my name (the bride who worked with her for over 6 months) was incorrect on the sign outside the hall.

On the plus side, food was good, other staff was friendly and we had a great time- Still would not recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2015