Bella Vista on the boulevard Reviews

20 Reviews for Bella Vista on the boulevard

• Mike

Mike Earnhart · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Great Location

Super staff to work....always beautiful to work with...working inside or out this location always looks great in pictures...NEED TO LOOK AT!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

Thank you Mike, it’s vendors like you that allow me to focus on my part of the job knowing that you were always excel at yours. Capturing that special day in your uniquely talented way creates a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Kelsey Gray · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!!!

Such a wonderful place to get married!!!!! Beautiful scenery and people to work with. Stella is very caring as well as her staff. They do EVERYTHING they can to make your wedding experience amazing!!!!! Def recommend Stella’s venue!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your winter wonderland vision was perfect for December. I enjoyed you, Marvin and your family. Perfectly pleasant on every visit and throughout the event. Wonderful group. Please come over one day to visit. Stella

Ceciley · Married on 08/27/2016

We used this facility for a 50th Wedding Anniversary party and it was the perfect venue! Beautiful flowers, convenient location, and friendly/helpful staff made my parents and all of their family and friends experience at Bella Vista a special memory for years to remember.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Judy · Married on 04/18/2015

You know the event was a success! when people are still talking about it afterwards. And it was everything that my daughter wanted her wedding to be. Bella Vista on The Boulevard is the right place for you if like simplicity & elegance.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Bella Vista is a beautiful place its secluded but also 10 minutes from the casino. Surrounded by trees it's perfect for any event big or small. My Husband and I loved everything about Bella Vista it made our day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2015
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 06/28/2014

Our wedding was beyond our expectations. Stella did a fantastic job with every detail. The grounds are just perfect for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kacy · Married on 06/14/2014

Bella Vista was a beautiful venue! It was like a dream come true! Stella and her crew made everything look exactly how I would have imagined my perfect wedding day to look like! It will be a night that my husband and I will never forget! We have had so many people tell us how beautiful it was and how much fun they had!! Thank you Bella Vista!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Cierra · Married on 09/07/2012

When I visited Bella Vista for the first time I knew immediately it was the perfect venue. Regardless if your wanting an outdoor or indoor wedding. The lighting is beautiful and Stella really puts a lot of effort and time into making sure everything is perfect. She opens her venue to you like it is your home.

I truly believe bella vista is the best place to have a wedding. It is exactly what I've always dreamed my wedding would be like. Surrounded by beautiful lighting, flowers, and decorations.

I don't know why anyone would have anything negative to say about bella vista or Stella. Choosing bella vista will make your special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/13/2013

KelliJon · Married on 10/08/2011

I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding. It was perfect, Stella was very easy to work with and she made sure to make your day the most perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Darci · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding was truly awesome! Stella walked us thru the whole process, making sure all our thoughts and ideas were front and center. Having our wedding at the Bella Vista simply allowed us and our family enjoy our blessed occasion because Stella takes care of EVERYTHING ! To this day we still are tolded repeatedly it was simply the most beautiful wedding one has ever attended. Absolutely loved it.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

Thank you Happy Bride, I enjoyed you both. Your choice on colors and design were modern and sophisticated. I am so blessed to be chosen to be a part of the beginning of your lives together. It was a pleasure to serve you. Stella
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 05/21/2011

Bella Vista is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding and Stella made our day run so smoothly and made everything perfect just the way we wanted! I highly recommend it for outdoor brides!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Jesse · Married on 05/16/2011

Not only did I have my wedding reception at the Bella Vista, but I have attended several weddings at this venue. The landscape, property, food, oh yeah and the OWNER, are all just simply wonderful!!! It's the perfect place for a winter wedding as well. The indoor option is just as pretty and romantic as the exterior. I highly recommend this facility for your event...Stella is amazing and SO sweet! She is so creative and has all kinds of tricks up her sleeve...she definately makes sure the bride, groom, and their families are catered to 100%. Stella goes over and above your expectations with food, decor, and entertainment! On a scale from 1-10, Bella Vista is 20! :)

Sent on 08/03/2011

Sally · Married on 04/23/2014

My wedding fulfilled my dreams and the pictures will always remind me of that very special day created by Stella and the staff at Bella Vista. I was prepared to have many details and vendors to manage but found the whole experience to be without stress due to the organization and planning that Stella provided. The night of the wedding and reception was just what I wanted and everything was in order and executed well. My friends and family are still raving about how beautiful the evening turned out. From the beginning stella listened to my ideas and goals and counseled me in reducing stressful areas of planning. Out bridal luncheon was do fun and relaxing, the photo shoot on the unbelievable grounds have me goosebumps. I felt like a model and have the pictures that I will always reflect the joy of the day. I found everyone at Bella Vista to be responsive to my wishes. Sally

Sent on 06/26/2014

Teresa · event on 12/08/2012

Stella does a wonderful job! Decorations and food is always beautiful.
    Teresa Townsend, MCSO Marketing Director

Sent on 02/13/2013

Jacque · Married on 12/11/2011

I have taken part in several events at Bella Vista, and I am always amazed at the level of professionalism and dedication the owner puts into all elements of the activities. The property, both inside and out, are pristinely maintained and they somehow make it perfect to each occasion. Both me and my family thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

Thank you for your help and your vote of confidence, you are the greatest.

JoycE · event on 10/23/2011

Service, food,and bridal decorations were exceptional at Bella Vista. It was so nice to walk in and walk out without having to deal with food, decorations or clean up. It was a perfect afternoon. The bridal shower was a huge success thanks to the staff at Bella Vista.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

Thank you so much Joyce for your review of our services. Your referral to your friends will be very much appreciated.

Kassi · Married on 07/16/2016

3.5

I would advise booking a consultation to discuss your vision with Stella and listen to her thoughts on if the venue will work for your dream.

Sent on 03/12/2017

4.2
      3.0

The area was beautiful and Stella was wonderful! I did feel as though we were on a time crunch though so it was not as relaxed as I had hoped. I wish there would have been more time for photography so I could have had more variety in my pictures. The price to continue to add more hours was out of my budget unfortunately.

Sent on 03/15/2017

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

We had our wedding at Bella Vista. The venue was nice and the decorations were beautiful. However, there were a multitude of problems throughout the day of the wedding. Most notably was the rudeness of the staff to our family and guests. While I understand that things don't always run smoothly during weddings, it is absolutely unacceptable to have your guests be treated in such a manner.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Bella Vista on the boulevard's reply:

I regret your disappointment in our staff during your wedding and reception. As discussed the catering by family lends itself to confusion in responsibilities. Outside "professional caterers" are welcomed however we are asked to allow family food provision. With reservations I sometimes allow this arrangement. I realize that issues can arise because kitchen use is almost always requested on the wedding day when food arrives but previous monetary arrangements are not acceptable to those furnishing finances. In spite of the instructions and agreed responsibilities the reality of handling of food is always more involved than the family realizes, thus the misinterpretation of services leads to dissatisfaction.
    Rudeness is never acceptable and is dealt with appropriately when brought to management attention. We highly value our customers and apologize for any behavior that offended you or your family. Thank you for your opinion, we strive to always learn from our experiences.