Bella Notte Weddings and Events Reviews

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 6
Bella Notte Weddings and Events 7

Remyllia · Getting married on 09/29/2019

She was amazing

Stephanie was so on top of everything! Definitely recommend her, she helped make my day perfect and run smoothly! Such a great person to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Remyllia for letting me be a part of you and Tyson's wedding! You both are amazing and I wish you both all the best!

Kathy Bell · Married on 06/09/2019

Stephanie Kuhn was a godsend!!

I can’t thank Stephanie Kuhn enough for the amazing job she did with my daughters wedding. She really made the whole process easy and the wedding and reception were flawless. Being able to utilize all her beautiful accessories was such a bonus. Stephanie also did the most amazing job with the flowers. They were not only beautiful but very well selected and arranged. Stephanie definitely went above and beyond my expectations. You can not go wrong hiring such a professional. I found Stephanie’s pricing to be very reasonable for all that she offers. It will be the best money spent on such a special day!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Kathy! It was a great pleasure being a part of Dana and Chad's wedding. Your family is truly very special!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything i could've ever asked for

Stephanie Kuhn offers everything you could ever possibly need or want in a wedding coordinator. She’s absolutely phenomenal, and I can’t sing her praises enough! She is so much more than a day-of coordinator. From day one, she was on top of it. She managed every single one of our vendor contracts, reminded us of important milestones throughout the planning process like payment due dates and what we should have accomplished to make sure we stayed on track, and gave us a plethora of vendor recommendations along the way. Above all else, Stephanie took care of everything under the sun for us on our wedding day. As a bride, I didn’t have to worry about one single thing on my wedding day because she had it covered. What more can you ask for? She coordinated with all of our vendors throughout the entire day to make sure everything was perfect and she took the best care of me and my husband and our families. She made sure we ate, drank and enjoyed ourselves throughout the entire day; even packed up our bags and purses for us at the end of the night and loaded them into the car so we didn’t have to think about it. She also froze our wedding cake for us and dropped it off to us the day after the wedding (along with all of the rest of our stuff she willingly hauled home with her)! Even though we hired her as our ‘day-of’ coordinator, Stephanie made herself available to us 24/7, from the day that we signed our contract to the day of our wedding and even afterwards. I was very late to hire hair and makeup vendors, and upon finding out that I was really stressing about it, Stephanie immediately reached out to all of her contacts and found me an amazing glam squad in just one day. This was not the only time she went above and beyond for me throughout my year-and-a-half-long wedding planning process. As a detail-oriented, DIY bride with an interior design background, I had a ridiculous amount of decorations and detailed requests for my wedding décor. The week before the wedding, Stephanie offered for me to drop off everything I had to her at her house so I wouldn’t have to be responsible for getting it all to the wedding. She accomplished my vision perfectly, and we couldn’t be happier with the way that our wedding day went. Stephanie is organized, professional, flexible, responsive, attentive, and extremely sweet. Her price is very reasonable and worth every cent. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants their day to be perfect— she will no doubt make it happen. Thank you Stephanie, you are amazing and we are forever grateful for you! -Brooke and Bobby Macauley

Sent on 07/09/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Brooke and Bobby, thank you so much for all your kind words! It was such a joy to work with both of you and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day for both of you!
    Stephanie

Alison · Married on 05/18/2019

HIGHLY recommend Stephanie!!

My husband and I got married at the Grant Humphrey's Mansion in May and Stephanie made the experience so enjoyable. My husband and I are both good planners, but even so, I don't think we could have pulled off our wedding without Stephanie's help. She was so thorough, always worked with our best interest in mind, and was thoroughly enjoyable to work with. She also did so much to plan and prepare all of our flowers and boquets at a very affordable price for weddings. She also helped us save a lot of money by letting us 'shop' and use her collection of wedding decor at no additional price. Cannot recommend Stephanie enough!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Alison it was great working with you and Donnie! You both knew what you wanted and it was an amazing day! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!

Donny Torres · Married on 05/18/2019

Totally worth it!

Stephanie was awesome! There is no way that our day would have gone nearly as smoothly without her! Having her create the time line for the day and coordinating where everyone needed to be when they needed to be there took the day-of planning off of our plate. We were able to enjoy the day, visit with friends and family, and relax without having to stress about timing. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Linda

Linda Johnson · Married on 02/02/2019

Game. Changer.

Stephanie was incredible and made our wedding perfect from start to finish. From the first time my fiancé and I met her in her home, she was warm and welcoming. We wanted to do some non-traditional things for our wedding and she was always willing to listen and figure out how to make them happen and / or make other recommendations. She was knowledgable and always available to answer my questions throughout the process. And she had an incredible amount of decor we were able to use! As a bonus, Stephanie also acted as our florist and made an assortment of beautiful arrangements. Matt and I couldn't recommend Stephanie more!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 12
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 13
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 14

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision of My Wedding Planning!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience I had with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events! We hired Stephanie as a 30-Day coordinator to ensure that all vendors and other details were ready-to-go on the day of the wedding. From beginning to end, Stephanie was professional, easy to work with, highly responsive, and incredibly organized. Included with 30-day coordination service, she has a fabulous inventory of vases, votives, and other wedding decorations that we were able to use for our wedding (saved on buying and then figuring out where to store it later!). All I had to do the 30-days leading up to our wedding was confirm a few details with Stephanie, and she took care of everything else; can honestly say that had I not been working with her, there are several important details I would have missed in the planning process. The rehearsal was so easy; Stephanie knew exactly what needed to happen and made sure the wedding party knew what to do. The day-of was a breeze as she coordinated everything from setup at the venue to packing up afterward; this made it possible for us to fully enjoy being with my family and friends without any worries. In addition to her services as a wedding coordinator, we hired her to do all of our flowers; everything came out beautifully and just as planned. Hiring Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events was the best and smartest decision I made for our wedding, as it ensured we could truly enjoy our day. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Stephanie!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 15
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 16
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 17
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 18

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Bella Notte was a pleasure to work with and ensured our wedding was perfect, and we mean perfect! From timing for our sunset vows to the reception, and our spectacular exit with sparklers our wedding was all we dreamed of and more! Oh and so helpful with vendor referrals ensuring the highest quality of services and professionalism! Will definitely refer Bella Notte and use them again!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Brooke Farley · Married on 08/24/2018

Stephanie is the best!

Stephanie was amazing throughout the wedding planning process. Despite being our month of coordinator, she met with us in the beginning to better understand our vision for our big day, checked in periodically to make sure we were on track, offered to help out with small tasks when wedding planning got overwhelming (as it tends to do) and made sure we had a clear plan for the day-of. She has a huge inventory of wedding stuff she will let you use, free of charge (wow!) She made the day-of seamless in every way and we didn't have to worry about anything, because she made sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend Stephanie to be your wedding coordinator! She is fabulous!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Brooke! You and Nick were such a treat to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a beautiful and special wedding and thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Elyse · Married on 07/15/2018

Stephanie was amazing! From the weeks/months leading up to our wedding she was always available and helpful! She kept me organized and calm. Especially on our wedding day, she kept everything timely and did her best to stop the rain. Even with the weather it was still the best day and Stephanie helped pull it all together!

Sent on 08/06/2018

JT · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie was amazing! We were not originally going to have a day of coordinator, but we are sure glad we did. She went well above and beyond what was required. She made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 19
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 20
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 21
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 22

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The money we spent on Stephanie was the best money we spent on anything for our wedding. She was so helpful, flexible, accommodating, and did everything and more to make sure that our special day was everything we wanted. She also did our flowers, and they were so beautiful and professional. Throughout the wedding, she was on top of all the vendors and was able to move guests in a polite way so that everything stayed on schedule. Throughout the planning process, she was there to answer any questions and help however she could. She also has lots of decor and we saved so much money using what she had rather than having to rent centerpieces, votives, vases, candles, lanterns, etc. Best wedding planner ever!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 23

Carly · Married on 05/11/2018

I absolutely LOVED every minute of working with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events. She was so helpful in the planning process, open to my ideas and helped me create a vision that was carried out on my wedding day. Stephanie cares so much about her brides and I really appreciated her easy-going, organized and creativity. Stephanie was one of the last people I saw before I walked down the aisle and her warmth and genuine care for my wedding was so apparent. I cannot recommend her enough-- I promise you will love working with her.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Erin · Married on 04/29/2018

Stephanie did an amazing job! We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Stephanie was easy to work with and very responsive. She also did our flowers which were absolutely incredible! We highly recommend Stephanie as your wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2018

I was reluctant to hire a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding, until I met Stephanie! She was absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She totally understood what my daughter was wanting to achieve with the decor and was able to put my daughter's OCD mind at ease. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail that Stephanie offered. We couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Rick and Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie is not only very professional but immediately makes you feel your wedding is the single most important thing to her. We had so many changes that had to be made, and she never hesitated to work with us to find the best solutions, in fact took the lead time and time again. She is an amazing person, her experience brings so many unique ideas to the entire planning process. The day of the wedding was perfect, not a single missed step, all because of Stephanie. We are truly blessed to have found her, and consider her to be a great, new friend! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 31
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 32
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 33

Aaron · Married on 09/24/2017

Stephanie was a godsend. We had no idea what we were doing or how to go about getting it done, and Stephanie swooped in and brought the whole evening together masterfully. Imagine that, a wedding planner that actually knows how to plan the wedding YOU want. Her recommendations were stellar: food, DJ, and officiant were all on point. She even has a giant collection of small items she stores in her basement: votives, lanterns, chalk boards, garland, etc etc etc. all at your disposal. You'd be surprised how that stuff alone could pay for Stephanie's services.

Stephanie, your guidance as much as your patience were enormously appreciated. The day might not have happened without you.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 34

Stacie · Married on 09/16/2017

Stephanie helped make our wedding everything I'd ever dreamed it could be and more!
    Everything was beautiful, elegant, and most of all stress free.
    Stephanie is not only professional , but is personable and works hard to make sure your day is memorable. I would highly recommend Bella Notte for a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 35

Jeanifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Stephanie was incredible! She put in so much work to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. I would reccomend Bella Notta to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jaye · Married on 07/21/2017

Stephanie is so passionate about what she does that it shows in every facet of a wedding. No detail went unchecked the entire time we were with her and her follow up was so appreciated! She immediately made us feel like we were the only client she had. She worked hard to make sure that special day will always be remembered as one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Daisy · Married on 05/02/2017

Stephanie did a magnificent job in organizing and then executing our wedding. Every aspect was perfection. All the decorations and flower arrangements she created for the tables, mantle, the Grand staircase, cake table, everything was simply beautiful.

Early in the wedding planning stages, my Mom and I realized there are more working parts to a wedding than we had ever considered, and that we needed help and advise. Fortunately we found Stephanie. She has been a delight to work with and answered any questions we had immediately. We retained Stephanie as a Month of Coordinator, but actually she started advising us six months prior to the wedding. She took charge of our rehearsal so that our ceremony was flawless.
    She organized and orchestrated all the vendors so well it flowed together smoothly, from the pianist, cocktail hour, the caterer, the photographer, videographer to the DJ. We had a great time and only wished it lasted longer.

Stephanie told us her goal was for Sean and me and our parents to have a relaxing and enjoyable wedding and she really delivered. My parents said they noticed her a number of times dealing with questions and arrangements. She was completely calm, composed and in control. There was nothing left to chance during the entire day. Her attention to detail was precise. Stephanie is an experienced professional who we highly recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Annique · Married on 04/28/2017

Stephanie was great! She answered my emails and phone calls promptly. She always had great advice and my best interest at heart.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephanie was the only reason our wedding day went as smoothly as it did. Her careful planning and ability to communicate so efficiently kept the day stress free and beautiful. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephanie is amazing!! From the recommendations of vendors to the use of her vast supply of decor she made sure my daughter's wedding was stress free. Her attention to detail and organization was just what we need to help us plan and execute the day. She was prompt with emails and phone calls and even looked over contracts when needed. She was wonderful to work with, very professional, but yet very personable. She did all the hard work and let us "enjoy the day". Definitely would recommend her to any newly engaged bride!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016