Bella Notte Weddings and Events Reviews

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 7
  • Linda

Linda Johnson · Married on 02/02/2019

Game. Changer.

Stephanie was incredible and made our wedding perfect from start to finish. From the first time my fiancé and I met her in her home, she was warm and welcoming. We wanted to do some non-traditional things for our wedding and she was always willing to listen and figure out how to make them happen and / or make other recommendations. She was knowledgable and always available to answer my questions throughout the process. And she had an incredible amount of decor we were able to use! As a bonus, Stephanie also acted as our florist and made an assortment of beautiful arrangements. Matt and I couldn't recommend Stephanie more!

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 12
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 13
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 14
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 15
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 16
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 17
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 18

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Bella Notte was a pleasure to work with and ensured our wedding was perfect, and we mean perfect! From timing for our sunset vows to the reception, and our spectacular exit with sparklers our wedding was all we dreamed of and more! Oh and so helpful with vendor referrals ensuring the highest quality of services and professionalism! Will definitely refer Bella Notte and use them again!

Brooke Farley · Married on 08/24/2018

Stephanie is the best!

Stephanie was amazing throughout the wedding planning process. Despite being our month of coordinator, she met with us in the beginning to better understand our vision for our big day, checked in periodically to make sure we were on track, offered to help out with small tasks when wedding planning got overwhelming (as it tends to do) and made sure we had a clear plan for the day-of. She has a huge inventory of wedding stuff she will let you use, free of charge (wow!) She made the day-of seamless in every way and we didn't have to worry about anything, because she made sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend Stephanie to be your wedding coordinator! She is fabulous!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Brooke! You and Nick were such a treat to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a beautiful and special wedding and thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Elyse · Married on 07/15/2018

Stephanie was amazing! From the weeks/months leading up to our wedding she was always available and helpful! She kept me organized and calm. Especially on our wedding day, she kept everything timely and did her best to stop the rain. Even with the weather it was still the best day and Stephanie helped pull it all together!

JT · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie was amazing! We were not originally going to have a day of coordinator, but we are sure glad we did. She went well above and beyond what was required. She made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding coordinator!

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 19
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 20
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 21
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 22

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The money we spent on Stephanie was the best money we spent on anything for our wedding. She was so helpful, flexible, accommodating, and did everything and more to make sure that our special day was everything we wanted. She also did our flowers, and they were so beautiful and professional. Throughout the wedding, she was on top of all the vendors and was able to move guests in a polite way so that everything stayed on schedule. Throughout the planning process, she was there to answer any questions and help however she could. She also has lots of decor and we saved so much money using what she had rather than having to rent centerpieces, votives, vases, candles, lanterns, etc. Best wedding planner ever!

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 23

Carly · Married on 05/11/2018

I absolutely LOVED every minute of working with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events. She was so helpful in the planning process, open to my ideas and helped me create a vision that was carried out on my wedding day. Stephanie cares so much about her brides and I really appreciated her easy-going, organized and creativity. Stephanie was one of the last people I saw before I walked down the aisle and her warmth and genuine care for my wedding was so apparent. I cannot recommend her enough-- I promise you will love working with her.

Erin · Married on 04/29/2018

Stephanie did an amazing job! We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Stephanie was easy to work with and very responsive. She also did our flowers which were absolutely incredible! We highly recommend Stephanie as your wedding coordinator!

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2018

I was reluctant to hire a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding, until I met Stephanie! She was absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She totally understood what my daughter was wanting to achieve with the decor and was able to put my daughter's OCD mind at ease. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail that Stephanie offered. We couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Rick and Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie is not only very professional but immediately makes you feel your wedding is the single most important thing to her. We had so many changes that had to be made, and she never hesitated to work with us to find the best solutions, in fact took the lead time and time again. She is an amazing person, her experience brings so many unique ideas to the entire planning process. The day of the wedding was perfect, not a single missed step, all because of Stephanie. We are truly blessed to have found her, and consider her to be a great, new friend! We highly recommend her!!

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 24
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 31
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 32
    Bella Notte Weddings and Events 33

Aaron · Married on 09/24/2017

Stephanie was a godsend. We had no idea what we were doing or how to go about getting it done, and Stephanie swooped in and brought the whole evening together masterfully. Imagine that, a wedding planner that actually knows how to plan the wedding YOU want. Her recommendations were stellar: food, DJ, and officiant were all on point. She even has a giant collection of small items she stores in her basement: votives, lanterns, chalk boards, garland, etc etc etc. all at your disposal. You'd be surprised how that stuff alone could pay for Stephanie's services.

Stephanie, your guidance as much as your patience were enormously appreciated. The day might not have happened without you.

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 34

Stacie · Married on 09/16/2017

Stephanie helped make our wedding everything I'd ever dreamed it could be and more!
    Everything was beautiful, elegant, and most of all stress free.
    Stephanie is not only professional , but is personable and works hard to make sure your day is memorable. I would highly recommend Bella Notte for a wonderful wedding experience.

Bella Notte Weddings and Events 35

Jeanifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Stephanie was incredible! She put in so much work to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. I would reccomend Bella Notta to any bride-to-be!

Jaye · Married on 07/21/2017

Stephanie is so passionate about what she does that it shows in every facet of a wedding. No detail went unchecked the entire time we were with her and her follow up was so appreciated! She immediately made us feel like we were the only client she had. She worked hard to make sure that special day will always be remembered as one of the best days of our lives.

Daisy · Married on 05/02/2017

Stephanie did a magnificent job in organizing and then executing our wedding. Every aspect was perfection. All the decorations and flower arrangements she created for the tables, mantle, the Grand staircase, cake table, everything was simply beautiful.

Early in the wedding planning stages, my Mom and I realized there are more working parts to a wedding than we had ever considered, and that we needed help and advise. Fortunately we found Stephanie. She has been a delight to work with and answered any questions we had immediately. We retained Stephanie as a Month of Coordinator, but actually she started advising us six months prior to the wedding. She took charge of our rehearsal so that our ceremony was flawless.
    She organized and orchestrated all the vendors so well it flowed together smoothly, from the pianist, cocktail hour, the caterer, the photographer, videographer to the DJ. We had a great time and only wished it lasted longer.

Stephanie told us her goal was for Sean and me and our parents to have a relaxing and enjoyable wedding and she really delivered. My parents said they noticed her a number of times dealing with questions and arrangements. She was completely calm, composed and in control. There was nothing left to chance during the entire day. Her attention to detail was precise. Stephanie is an experienced professional who we highly recommend.

Annique · Married on 04/28/2017

Stephanie was great! She answered my emails and phone calls promptly. She always had great advice and my best interest at heart.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephanie was the only reason our wedding day went as smoothly as it did. Her careful planning and ability to communicate so efficiently kept the day stress free and beautiful. We couldn't have done it without her.

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephanie is amazing!! From the recommendations of vendors to the use of her vast supply of decor she made sure my daughter's wedding was stress free. Her attention to detail and organization was just what we need to help us plan and execute the day. She was prompt with emails and phone calls and even looked over contracts when needed. She was wonderful to work with, very professional, but yet very personable. She did all the hard work and let us "enjoy the day". Definitely would recommend her to any newly engaged bride!!!

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

Hiring Stephanie was, without exaggeration, the best money we spent and the best decision we made for our wedding. She is professional, organized, and detailed. She kept us on schedule, offered great tips and referrals, and made the wedding day run flawlessly. She also showed great heart and imagination, whether it was in putting together flower arrangements or picking out table centerpieces. Stephanie's patience never faltered and she treated every question as important and provided thoughtful options for every decision. With Stephanie's help our wedding day was filled with all the right emotions. But her dedication did not end after the last dance. With the same care she would share with her own family, Stephanie ensured that all of our items were safely collected from the venue and returned to us the next day. Stephanie made planning our wedding an experience we both enjoyed. She made our wedding day more beautiful than we ever imagined.

Anne · Married on 09/17/2016

Can't say enough positive things about Stephanie/Bella Notte Weddings & Events! She was a life-saver, sounding board & just the organized person we needed for my daughter's wedding. While our daughter & fiancee live in CO, we do not (nor do groom's family). Stephanie made planning a wedding long-distance actually doable. She helped with vendor selection, coordination & keeping my daughter on track. She was always accessible & replied promptly to any questions/concerns we had (& there were a lot of questions, as I was totally unfamiliar with venue/area). She was willing to go the extra mile when needed. She always told us that she was there to let us be able to relax & enjoy the wedding day - & she was correct. It was so wonderful to be able to "be in the moment" the day of the wedding & know that the details were covered by someone so capable. Stephanie & her assistant were on-site the entire wedding (before, during & next morning), so we could all sit back & celebrate the day. Plus, she was always upbeat & positive, making us feel like we were the only wedding in the world (when, in fact, she actually had weddings each week over the season, balancing everything beautifully). I highly recommend Bella Notte for any event planning - totally worth it!!

Rachael · Married on 09/17/2016

Hiring Stephanie was easily the best decision that we made! She was so incredibly helpful, organized, and kept us on track the whole time. She even made us a planner/binder that was very helpful to have, and has a wonderful selection of decorations that we were able to use, which really saved us money. We really appreciated the open communication that we had with her, and I found her to be very responsive. Our wedding day was stress-free and we were able to live in the moment with our friends and family, and I truly believe that was all thanks to Stephanie.

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2016

Stephanie was an excellent resource. She knew exactly what to do to make everything perfect for our wedding. We had an absolutely wonderful day and didn't need to worry about a thing. She knew great vendors, each of whom did a wonderful job. She was also able to supply us with some wonderful accessories and decor. I would highly recommend her!

Chelsea · Married on 08/06/2016

Stephanie went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. She was there to help with every detail from the day we first met with her until our big day. I would highly recommend her!

Carissa · Married on 07/23/2016

My Husand and I had a DIY wedding this last summer. We had Stephanie for our wedding planner and it was extremely helpful. We had so many more options for vendors for anything and everything. It was nice not having to do the extra digging to make sure they were the right people to help be apart of our wedding. She has been doing it for a while and it shows. It made the day, week and months much easier leading up to our wedding day. We appreciate the help and will always remember our special day. I recommend getting a wedding planner even if you think you can do it yourself or love the planning. You will need the extra hands. Thanks again to Bella Notte for everything you did for us.

The Schuberts