Bella Notte Weddings and Events Reviews

59 | Denver, CO

59 Reviews for Bella Notte Weddings and Events

Ann · Married on 02/29/2020

Truly one of the best days ever!

Stephanie Kuhn with Bella Notte Weddings and Events is truly amazing!! As the saying goes, every Mother secretly dreams of her daughters special wedding day. Stephanie went above and beyond to make to make that happen! We had just a short time to plan (31/2 months) and meeting with her, she was so incredibly calming, organized, available, and helpful in everything we needed and ask of her. From unlimited phone calls and emails, to detailed checklists and keeping us on track, assisting with decor and design, and creating a detailed timeline for all vendors and wedding party, and so much much more!! She is hands down the best decision we made in all aspects of our daughters wedding!! She made a beautiful event come true and a memory that will last forever!!
    Parents of the Bride
    Bob and Ann Dietz

Sent on 03/08/2020

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Ann and Bob, it was truly an honor to be a part of Kristen and Ryan's wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a special day in your family's life!

Briana Alban-Shaw · Married on 10/26/2019

Flawless Service

From the moment we brought Stephanie on board to help us with the wedding planning process, she was 100% hands on and always available. She was a massive help when it came to the timeline, organization, flowers, decor etc. It's so easy to become overwhelmed while planning a wedding but no matter how stressed I got, I always felt better after going over the details on the phone with Stephanie. Having that kind of support makes your life 10x easier and I'm sure my family appreciated it as well (no one likes a bridezilla)! We also hired Stephanie to do the florals for our wedding. She took us to the florist wholesaler and we were able to select the exact flowers and greenery we wanted, which I loved because it makes a big difference when you're able to see everything come together in person! I cannot thank her enough for her hard work! Our wedding day was amazing and we'll always be thankful that we made the decision to have Stephanie as our month of wedding planner!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Briana and Kyle for letting me be a part of your wedding! You two are the sweetest couple and I had so much fun working with you. I wish you much love and happiness in your new adventure together!

Caroline Weirich · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Planner

It was an absolute pleasure working with Stephanie. She was extremely professional and made the entire process so easy. The day of was beyond our wildest dreams thanks to her amazing work. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Caroline and Sean for letting me be a part of this journey with you! I had so much fun working with you and bringing your vision to life. Our journey has not ended with the wedding but will continue into the future! I wish you both all the happiness you so truly deserve! Stephanie

Remyllia · Married on 09/29/2019

She was amazing

Stephanie was so on top of everything! Definitely recommend her, she helped make my day perfect and run smoothly! Such a great person to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Remyllia for letting me be a part of you and Tyson's wedding! You both are amazing and I wish you both all the best!
  • Courtney

Courtney Torneden · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!!

Stephanie did such an amazing with our wedding. She helped iron out all the details ahead of time, sought out alternatives when we needed them, and tracked down our missing officiant. She created a romantic and beautiful dance space for our reception and took all the stress and pressure off of my fiancé and I so that we could actually just enjoy our wedding day. There was not a single detail missed. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Courtney and Caleb for letting me be a part of your beautiful Colorado wedding! You two are amazing and I wish you all the love and happiness you both deserve!

Katie Ingleby · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Investment!

Stephanie is amazing at what she does, she truly understands the big picture as well as the small details. She is organized, friendly, approachable and gets every small task completed. She was wonderful to work with and helped ease the stress by working effortlessly behind the scenes.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was such a joy to work with you and Zach. You are two very special people with amazing family and friends. I wish you both much love and happiness in your new life together. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day!
  • Maggie

Maggie Edwards · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely Ahhhmazing!

Stephanie honestly is the absolute best! She saved our wedding right from the beginning when she partnered with us. All of our family is from out of town and Stephanie helped us put together such a fun, beautiful, spectacular celebration in the mountains for our friends and family, but most importantly us! She was more than just a coordinator, she became a friend! On the days I was stressing out she calmed me down and was always so reassuring. Before Stephanie we had no idea what we were doing, I couldn’t even decide on a color scheme. Stephanie provides us with guidance and support which turned into decision making (which was a blessing because my Pinterest board had just about every style you could imagine). We are so incredibly grateful for everything Stephanie did to help us, she went above and beyond. Let’s not forget to mention her amazing collection of decorations! This saved us so much money and so much hassle. She provided us with great contacts/connections to our other vendors and then on the day of, I didn’t have to worry about a thing (and I honestly mean that!). We love Stephanie and highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Maggie, you and Robbie are the best! I had so much fun working with you guys and one of those weddings your bummed when it was all over! You became a friend as well as a client and I truly value our time together. Stay in touch guys!

Kassidy · Married on 07/06/2019

Stephanie’s quality of service was 100%! Our experience was amazing and absolutely took our stress of planning a wedding way down.

Stephanie was our rock and go to person from day one! We planned on utilizing her her as our “Day of” coordinator, but she was much more than that to us. She constantly went out of her way to accommodate any request that I or my husband had. I don’t think there was ever a single time that she had said no to anything we had asked of her. Planning a wedding can be very stressful at times as well as time consuming and with her, all of that was minimal. Our big day was FLAWLESS because of her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Kassidy, you and Paul's wedding was amazing! I feel truly blessed and honored to have been able to be a part of it. You not only were my client but you were like family to me and I will always treasure our journey together. Thank you!

Kathy Bell · Married on 06/09/2019

Stephanie Kuhn was a godsend!!

I can’t thank Stephanie Kuhn enough for the amazing job she did with my daughters wedding. She really made the whole process easy and the wedding and reception were flawless. Being able to utilize all her beautiful accessories was such a bonus. Stephanie also did the most amazing job with the flowers. They were not only beautiful but very well selected and arranged. Stephanie definitely went above and beyond my expectations. You can not go wrong hiring such a professional. I found Stephanie’s pricing to be very reasonable for all that she offers. It will be the best money spent on such a special day!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Kathy! It was a great pleasure being a part of Dana and Chad's wedding. Your family is truly very special!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything i could've ever asked for

Stephanie Kuhn offers everything you could ever possibly need or want in a wedding coordinator. She’s absolutely phenomenal, and I can’t sing her praises enough! She is so much more than a day-of coordinator. From day one, she was on top of it. She managed every single one of our vendor contracts, reminded us of important milestones throughout the planning process like payment due dates and what we should have accomplished to make sure we stayed on track, and gave us a plethora of vendor recommendations along the way. Above all else, Stephanie took care of everything under the sun for us on our wedding day. As a bride, I didn’t have to worry about one single thing on my wedding day because she had it covered. What more can you ask for? She coordinated with all of our vendors throughout the entire day to make sure everything was perfect and she took the best care of me and my husband and our families. She made sure we ate, drank and enjoyed ourselves throughout the entire day; even packed up our bags and purses for us at the end of the night and loaded them into the car so we didn’t have to think about it. She also froze our wedding cake for us and dropped it off to us the day after the wedding (along with all of the rest of our stuff she willingly hauled home with her)! Even though we hired her as our ‘day-of’ coordinator, Stephanie made herself available to us 24/7, from the day that we signed our contract to the day of our wedding and even afterwards. I was very late to hire hair and makeup vendors, and upon finding out that I was really stressing about it, Stephanie immediately reached out to all of her contacts and found me an amazing glam squad in just one day. This was not the only time she went above and beyond for me throughout my year-and-a-half-long wedding planning process. As a detail-oriented, DIY bride with an interior design background, I had a ridiculous amount of decorations and detailed requests for my wedding décor. The week before the wedding, Stephanie offered for me to drop off everything I had to her at her house so I wouldn’t have to be responsible for getting it all to the wedding. She accomplished my vision perfectly, and we couldn’t be happier with the way that our wedding day went. Stephanie is organized, professional, flexible, responsive, attentive, and extremely sweet. Her price is very reasonable and worth every cent. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants their day to be perfect— she will no doubt make it happen. Thank you Stephanie, you are amazing and we are forever grateful for you! -Brooke and Bobby Macauley

Sent on 07/09/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Brooke and Bobby, thank you so much for all your kind words! It was such a joy to work with both of you and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day for both of you!

Alison · Married on 05/18/2019

HIGHLY recommend Stephanie!!

My husband and I got married at the Grant Humphrey's Mansion in May and Stephanie made the experience so enjoyable. My husband and I are both good planners, but even so, I don't think we could have pulled off our wedding without Stephanie's help. She was so thorough, always worked with our best interest in mind, and was thoroughly enjoyable to work with. She also did so much to plan and prepare all of our flowers and boquets at a very affordable price for weddings. She also helped us save a lot of money by letting us 'shop' and use her collection of wedding decor at no additional price. Cannot recommend Stephanie enough!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Alison it was great working with you and Donnie! You both knew what you wanted and it was an amazing day! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!

Donny Torres · Married on 05/18/2019

Totally worth it!

Stephanie was awesome! There is no way that our day would have gone nearly as smoothly without her! Having her create the time line for the day and coordinating where everyone needed to be when they needed to be there took the day-of planning off of our plate. We were able to enjoy the day, visit with friends and family, and relax without having to stress about timing. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Linda

Linda Johnson · Married on 02/02/2019

Game. Changer.

Stephanie was incredible and made our wedding perfect from start to finish. From the first time my fiancé and I met her in her home, she was warm and welcoming. We wanted to do some non-traditional things for our wedding and she was always willing to listen and figure out how to make them happen and / or make other recommendations. She was knowledgable and always available to answer my questions throughout the process. And she had an incredible amount of decor we were able to use! As a bonus, Stephanie also acted as our florist and made an assortment of beautiful arrangements. Matt and I couldn't recommend Stephanie more!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision of My Wedding Planning!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience I had with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events! We hired Stephanie as a 30-Day coordinator to ensure that all vendors and other details were ready-to-go on the day of the wedding. From beginning to end, Stephanie was professional, easy to work with, highly responsive, and incredibly organized. Included with 30-day coordination service, she has a fabulous inventory of vases, votives, and other wedding decorations that we were able to use for our wedding (saved on buying and then figuring out where to store it later!). All I had to do the 30-days leading up to our wedding was confirm a few details with Stephanie, and she took care of everything else; can honestly say that had I not been working with her, there are several important details I would have missed in the planning process. The rehearsal was so easy; Stephanie knew exactly what needed to happen and made sure the wedding party knew what to do. The day-of was a breeze as she coordinated everything from setup at the venue to packing up afterward; this made it possible for us to fully enjoy being with my family and friends without any worries. In addition to her services as a wedding coordinator, we hired her to do all of our flowers; everything came out beautifully and just as planned. Hiring Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events was the best and smartest decision I made for our wedding, as it ensured we could truly enjoy our day. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Stephanie!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Bella Notte was a pleasure to work with and ensured our wedding was perfect, and we mean perfect! From timing for our sunset vows to the reception, and our spectacular exit with sparklers our wedding was all we dreamed of and more! Oh and so helpful with vendor referrals ensuring the highest quality of services and professionalism! Will definitely refer Bella Notte and use them again!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alexa · Married on 09/07/2018

Organized, creative, and easy to work with!

Stephanie was the best wedding planner! She helped in all aspects of our wedding, even chipping in to help our family with the welcome dinner details.

Definitely hire Stephanie if you have a venue that needs decor. Her basement is full of vases, chalkboards, easels, candles, etc. that you can use to spruce up your venue.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa! You and Ryan were so wonderful to work with. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I wish you both all the best and thank you for letting me be a part of it! I do notice that the wedding date is incorrect and your actual wedding date was 8/24/19 just for the record.

Brooke Farley · Married on 08/24/2018

Stephanie is the best!

Stephanie was amazing throughout the wedding planning process. Despite being our month of coordinator, she met with us in the beginning to better understand our vision for our big day, checked in periodically to make sure we were on track, offered to help out with small tasks when wedding planning got overwhelming (as it tends to do) and made sure we had a clear plan for the day-of. She has a huge inventory of wedding stuff she will let you use, free of charge (wow!) She made the day-of seamless in every way and we didn't have to worry about anything, because she made sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend Stephanie to be your wedding coordinator! She is fabulous!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bella Notte Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Brooke! You and Nick were such a treat to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a beautiful and special wedding and thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Elyse · Married on 07/15/2018

Stephanie was amazing! From the weeks/months leading up to our wedding she was always available and helpful! She kept me organized and calm. Especially on our wedding day, she kept everything timely and did her best to stop the rain. Even with the weather it was still the best day and Stephanie helped pull it all together!

Sent on 08/06/2018

JT · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie was amazing! We were not originally going to have a day of coordinator, but we are sure glad we did. She went well above and beyond what was required. She made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch! We highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The money we spent on Stephanie was the best money we spent on anything for our wedding. She was so helpful, flexible, accommodating, and did everything and more to make sure that our special day was everything we wanted. She also did our flowers, and they were so beautiful and professional. Throughout the wedding, she was on top of all the vendors and was able to move guests in a polite way so that everything stayed on schedule. Throughout the planning process, she was there to answer any questions and help however she could. She also has lots of decor and we saved so much money using what she had rather than having to rent centerpieces, votives, vases, candles, lanterns, etc. Best wedding planner ever!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Judy Derungs · Married on 07/07/2018

Mother of the bride and I recommend her to a friend

Stephanie was a delight to work with. At my daughters wedding she had everything under control and oh so organized. She did the flowers for the whole wedding and they were beautiful. She had emergency boxes of items in case a hairpin was lost or a bandaid was needed for a blister. She set up before the ceremony, guided through the wedding and cleaned up after guests had left. She was invaluable! She always had a kind thing to say and a smile on her face. Thank you Stephanie and team.

I recommend Stephanie to a friend for her daughter’s wedding. They were so thankful. The father of the bride sang Stephanie’s praise. She helped keep things calm and organized. She helped to “make the day”.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Carly · Married on 05/11/2018

I absolutely LOVED every minute of working with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events. She was so helpful in the planning process, open to my ideas and helped me create a vision that was carried out on my wedding day. Stephanie cares so much about her brides and I really appreciated her easy-going, organized and creativity. Stephanie was one of the last people I saw before I walked down the aisle and her warmth and genuine care for my wedding was so apparent. I cannot recommend her enough-- I promise you will love working with her.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Erin · Married on 04/29/2018

Stephanie did an amazing job! We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Stephanie was easy to work with and very responsive. She also did our flowers which were absolutely incredible! We highly recommend Stephanie as your wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2018

I was reluctant to hire a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding, until I met Stephanie! She was absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She totally understood what my daughter was wanting to achieve with the decor and was able to put my daughter's OCD mind at ease. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail that Stephanie offered. We couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Rick and Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie is not only very professional but immediately makes you feel your wedding is the single most important thing to her. We had so many changes that had to be made, and she never hesitated to work with us to find the best solutions, in fact took the lead time and time again. She is an amazing person, her experience brings so many unique ideas to the entire planning process. The day of the wedding was perfect, not a single missed step, all because of Stephanie. We are truly blessed to have found her, and consider her to be a great, new friend! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2017