Bella Calla Reviews

91 | Denver, CO

91 Reviews for Bella Calla

Brooke · Married on 12/15/2013

The team at Bella Calla are the best in the wedding business! My sister's wedding was absolutely stunning. Every detail was exquisite and their creativity showed in every inch of the venue. I can't say enough about how amazing the floral arrangements and decor turned out. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Britney · Married on 12/15/2013

Lilli & the Bella Calla team put together an absolutely exquisite winter wedding for us. Their creativity and attention to detail is unmatched! From the stunning bridal bouquet to the amazing table centerpieces, everything was picture perfect. All the little details they thought of really made our event memorable and unique. I would definitely recommend Bella Calla!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2013

Lilli did the decor for my wedding. When we met to go over what I wanted she knew right away what I wanted. It was like she was reading my mind. My center pieces were perfect. She took the shades of purple I wanted and made my center pieces so beautiful. Thank you lilli your the best!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

Every part of the process up through our event was wonderful!! Lilli listened to every detail and our flowers were beautiful! I couldn't have loved my bouquet any more!! Everything was just perfect!!

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • Dana Jo

Dana Jo · Married on 10/17/2013

Lilli was WONDERFUL.

We hired her as our florist and day-of coordinator. She truly went above and beyond. In our initial consultation, she asked all the right questions and got a feel for our floral preferences. You don't have to worry that you won't know what you want, or won't know how to articulate it--Lilli is great at figuring out what will be perfect for your day! I have a large family, most of whom were unable to attend. But I asked each of my aunts to send a button for use in my bouquet (sewing is big in my family), and the end result was gorgeous. My groom got to pick out boutonnieres he was very fond of (surprising, because he is not a flower guy...at all), and she even added a button to his, displaying the crest of his branch of the military. SO cool.

She and her team were friendly, remembered us on subsequent visits to her shop, and always treated us like their most important client. At the wedding, she was prepared for absolutely anything, from hot gluing my shoe clips back together, to running after some Immodium when that rich, delicious meal hit one of us on a virtually empty stomach. :-)

She also recommended a very talented makeup artist who did a wonderful job for us as well. We couldn't have been happier with Lilli, and we would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Daisy · Married on 10/12/2013

Was amazed at how lovely my bouquet turned out. I sent LillI a photo of what I wanted and she definitely delivered. Couldn't be happier. Her and her staff did an incredible job! she even sends you a sketch of the bouquets. The flowers arrived when scheduled and came in sturdy vases. I would recommend Bella Calla to any bride!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

We worked with Bella Calla for our wedding in September and had such a wonderful experience! I didn't know a lot about flowers, but we sat with Lilli (the owner) and she helped us decide what would be best based on the theme of our wedding & the mood we were trying to create. She is also really fun to work with!

I completely trusted that whatever Lilli came up with would be beautiful, and I was right! The flowers were perfect and exactly what I wanted (without me even knowing that's what I wanted, haha). She also has a bunch of vintage vases & candles that we rented from her. They were so pretty and really helped us create a 'vintage chic' look. Definitely recommend Bella Calla to everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough how wonderful Lilli was and what a huge contribution she made to our wedding. Everything we suggested, she made happen, and well under budget! Her flowers were perfect and her coordination of the day couldn't have been better!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Diana · Married on 09/08/2013

Lilli is the BEST! She helped me so much the entire year I was planning my wedding with everything from flower ideas to wedding advice. She really listened to what we wanted, and created the most amazing floral display at our wedding. Lilli is knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely helpful. Her ideas are very unique, and everything at our wedding was unique to us. The flowers were fresh and wonderful! Lilli also helped me with decoration for the ceremony, centerpieces, and other varies things for the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lilli!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Darcy · Married on 08/23/2013

Lilli was hands down my favorite vendor for my wedding. She was basically my creative director and helped me in so many ways. Our first meeting we brainstormed my vision for the flowers and bouquets and she instantly "got it". She also gave me great references for officiants and hairstylists!! I met with Lilli several times and constantly bounced ideas off her and her extremely talented staff. The day of, her and her staff went to work immediately and everything looked so amazing. I received countless compliments on the ceremony decor, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Lilli is so creative and although I went a more traditional route, I have seem some unbelievably unique things from her. Trust me, she is awesome.

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Arriving the day of our wedding to the venue, tears came to my eyes when I saw our table settings and the arbor that Lilli had put together. The groom is a beer brewer and we had his home brew at our wedding. Lilli took that information and the few pictures from Pinterest that I gave her and made a masterpiece. She not only incorporated hops in to the boutonnieres like we discussed, but covered the arbor she has for rent with hops as well. It was absolutely stunning. And amazingly unique. Lilli is creative, friendly, considerate (she even fixed my bustle!) and more than anything an artist. She arrives and sets up without questions and stays into part of the reception to make sure everything is beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Mandy · Married on 08/10/2013

I knew from the first day of meeting Lilli that this would be a great choice! I told her what I liked and she delivered some amazing flowers! Just what I expected :) You staff also did an amazing Job! I am so happy we went through Bella Calla for our Flowers on our big day! Thanks Lilli!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lori · Married on 07/21/2013

great ladies to work with.. very creative and flexible and able to help you make your vision come to life. very caring and artistic too... loved their work. Make sure as a bride that you speak to and meet with your florist as the flowers really set the tone for your venue and decor. I would use this florist again as the mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Laurie · Married on 06/30/2013

If there were 10 stars... I would give them all whole hartedly. Bella Calla and Lilli Black (the creative genius owner) are absolutely amazing (I want to be her friend and my have a secret florist crush). My mother and I met with Lilli about 6 months before the wedding and she really got what i meant with silly things like :i want it to be drippy". She knew what i meant when I said manly boutineers for crying out loud! She is literally the only florist I met with... no reason to go elsewhere. We left that night - not having any idea what we were getting other than some pretty sketches - but we were confident whatever she brought the day of would be amazing.

IT WAS. It was better than I could have imagined. I had no idea and I am thankful that i put it in her hands becuase our flowers, centerpeices, bouquets and bouts were freaking unbelievable!

Thank you so much to your team Lilli! Book this women.... book her now!

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • W

Wesley · Married on 06/15/2013

Working with Bella Calla was great. We loved the experience.

Sent on 12/15/2013

I was so glad to find Bella Calla. I wanted something a little different than the normal centerpieces and bouquets and she exceeded my expectations by a long shot. I was floored with the beauty of what she put together. She is not only talented in floral design, but she is really sweet too! She is, by far, the best florist in Denver. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Barbara · Married on 05/26/2013

We were very fussy about our vision
    We had three very different sites at the Ellie Caukin Opera House, Lilly was not only a delight to work with, she was a creative player on our team of dream makers.
    She brought in a lighting designer who added a dramatic touch to her fresh and fabulous floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Erin · Married on 05/23/2013

Lilli at Bella Calla was the perfect florist for us! She had excellent vision for our wedding, and our flowers were stellar!! I could not have imagined anything even as nice as she provided, even though we were on a budget. Lilli also stayed through all of the pre-wedding photography and was a huge help. She reformed a rowdy groomsmen's bouttonniere, and sewed a tear in the groom's pants! She was so helpful, kind and earnest. I would recommend her 100% because she not only provided us with some great flowers, but she was so helpful on the day of!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Nancy · Married on 04/13/2013

Working with Lilli Black was an amazing experience. I met with a couple different florists before her and was never really wowed by the process or saw the value. Lilli's consult was longer than the others but I enjoyed her process of finding out what our wedding was going to be like and take inspiration from other things at our wedding.

At the time, my fiance wasn't super excited to be at a floral appointment, but I thought she did a great job bringing him into the conversation more. With the other vendors, it was more of whatever, but after the appointment at Bella Calla - he gave a two thumbs up, no brainer.

I'm a visual person, so I absolutely loved that she sketched the type of bouquet I was thinking of too.

She was super responsive via phone, text and email, and totally fun to work with through the process. I highly recommend Lilli!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Angela · Married on 04/13/2013

Lilli was absolutely outstanding! We met with multiple florists but none of them made quite the same impression that she did. She is very knowledable and passionate about what she does. Unlike some of the other florists that just asked us what we wanted, she threw out ideas that I fell in love with. She even went through a flower book with us and had us place certain flowers as a "yes" or "no" which really helped a totally clueless couple! Her response time was very quick and she didn't mind answering my millions of questions that sporatically came up throughout the wedding planning process. She was very easy to work with, we told her our budget and she had no problems getting us what we wanted. The final work was beautiful and I couldn't stop looking at how wonderful the ceremony space was set up. I would recommend Lilli to anyone--she's awesome at what she does!

Sent on 04/24/2013

I was so amazed by how well Lilli understood everything I wanted and surpassed what I had even imagined. I am in awe of her creativity. She made my wedding venue go from being a nice room to a magical place where I felt very special! She worked with the most specific things I wanted and made them better. I appreciated every interaction and result I got from working with Bella Calla.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Mike · Married on 01/12/2013

The flowers and quality of service provided by Bella Calla was A Plus!!!!! Very pleased!!!! We would recommend this service to all. Mike and Karen.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Alexandra · Married on 12/11/2012

Lilli was amazing! I was a bridezilla and she was so kind and patient with me. She exceeded my expectations and made exactly what I dreamt up come to life. I had extremely high expectations and she surpassed them, especially with my tight budget.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Sue · Married on 12/08/2012

Oh my goodness, I don't know how to describe how beautiful and original Hannah's and Eric's wedding flowers were. We brought only one request to our initial meeting with Lilli, and that was for centerpieces. She took the time to discover personal preferences, and ultimately created a dream atmosphere through her designs. From the bouts to the table top, the end product was stunning; not only in person, but the details just POP in the photographs. Thank you, Lilli, for creating a fantasy atmosphere! I have never seen anything as beautiful.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Marisol · Married on 11/10/2012

From our first meeting, I knew that Lilli would create amazing pieces for our wedding. She is so talented and creative. And she answered my crazy questions without hesitation. I was so appreciative of her presence during the ceremony and early into the reception. We had so many people comment on the beauty of her creations and we're happily telling people about her. I really wish I had another event to hire her for.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Bella Calla's reply:

Marisol was an absolutely fabulous client to work for as well! I wish she had another event, too! :)