Bella Calla Reviews

91 | Denver, CO

91 Reviews for Bella Calla

Rochelle · Married on 01/18/2015

Lilli and her team at Bella Calla were fabulous - so much so that I wish I had considered them for my wedding planner as well (unfortunately I had already contracted with another wedding planner before I met with Lilli).

Lilli was super responsive, friendly, creative and simply fun to work with (even though I drug my feet selecting my florist). She listens and works to achieve the picture and goal you have in mind, and while she has great suggestions, they're just that and she doesn't try to dictate the direction of your design or event or rush you - she takes the time to get to know you and your likes and dislikes so she can create the perfect floral arrangements. She then provides sketches to help you see the idea come to life. And she's flexible - without asking, she gladly redid her sketches when I changed up my decor to incorporate a new primary item on all the tables.

Bella Calla also provided the small succulent favors for our wedding. I originally planned to order on Etsy to save money but after seeing the quality of succulents in Bella Calla's storefront, I asked for a quote. Bella Calla provided them at a competitive rate and did an excellent job potting them for me.

For future events, I wouldn't hesitate to call Bella Calla.

Sent on 02/10/2015

G · Married on 12/31/2014

Lilli from Bella Calla was amazing. She listened to everything on my daughters wish list and helped us create a winter wonderland theme. She arrived early, stayed late, and made sure every detail was perfect. But that's not all....she stayed right next to me when I was beginning to panic over small vendor details. The venue was beautiful, but she held hands, fixed dresses, tied bows, etc. I will be eternally grateful that The Lionsgate recommended Bella Calla.

Sent on 01/03/2015

BREATH TAKINGLY GORGEOUS!!! I gave Bella Calla free range for my wedding flowers with minimal guidance and I am so grateful and happy I left it to the experts because my wedding flowers were beyond anything I could have imagined for our special day. Their expertise, style, attention to detail, and ability to understand their clients are what makes them amazing!!! They work within your budget to provide you with the most outstanding works of floral "art." Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers and making our day so special!! I highly recommend their work :)

Sent on 08/12/2015

Christian · Married on 10/17/2014

Lilli knows my wife from the wedding industry. She reached out to me with some inside suggestions about Rayna's likes and dislikes and was extremely helpful from the beginning up through ordering.

Thanks to this personal touch, I was able to surprised me wife with something completely unexpected that just happened to be exactly what she wanted.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2014

Bella Calla created BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding. We are SO happy to have worked with Bella Calla and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Julie · Married on 09/28/2014

Bella Calla did our flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful. They came to our venue, made sure all of our centerpieces and flowers were set for the night, and took care of any issue that arose.

Sent on 11/08/2014

I worked with Bella Calla for my Sep. 13 wedding in Winter Park, CO. We found them as a recommended vendor of our venue. The wedding was at the top of the mountain, so in addition to the florals, we also had contracted with Bella Calla to deliver, set up and strike. We worked with Lilli for our initial appointment and she was just wonderful - incredibly responsive to what we were looking for and very flexible with the times that we met. We knew we wanted flowers, but really didnt have any hard and fast ideas on WHAT we wanted. Lilli showed us photos and together we created a list of what we wanted and didnt want, liked and didnt like, and then ultimately gave them control of what happened - because, hey, they are the artists! Within a few days, we had sketches for our florals and LOVED them. I should also mention, I quite appreciated that I gave Lilli a budget and she didnt pull the standard "wedding budget" where she tried to sell me something that was just SLIGHTLY over - she came in within the budget she was provided, (and I immediately elimitated vendors if they couldnt follow that instruction!). For our wedding day, Sam was our floral creator/delivery/coordinator/etc and could not have been nicer. He was wonderfully pleasant to work with and I recevied comments from other wedding guests on how nice the floral guy was. He set up quickly and efficiently and he did not have to text or call me 50 times on the wedding day to do so! He arrived before the promised arrival time and was helpful throughout the day as we ran into him! He even set aside my flowers for me that night at the shop so I could pick them up the next day and enjoy them at my home all week. :-) Also, Bella Calla has limited rentals, so we were able to also coordinate the table numbers through them - one less thing to worry about!!

Additionally, when I would stop by the shop to make payments, every person I encountered was pleasant and polite and friendly. I would recommend Bella Calla to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2014

I made appointments with several different florists but stopped looking after the second appointment because we really loved Lilli at Bella Calla. We sat with her for about 2 hours and discussed the look and feel of our wedding. She listened to our ideas and got to know us. She used our ideas as a starting point to help us develop our own unique look for the wedding. That meant a lot to us because I am not a huge flower/decor person and was looking for someone to help me create the design for my wedding. We booked her that day to do flowers and to be our wedding day coordinator.

Throughout the planning process, Lilli helped me by recommending transportation vendors and answered many questions that I had. As we got closer to the wedding, I met with Lilli to discuss many of the wedding day items and she helped me create a wedding day timeline. The week of the wedding, she reached out to all of vendors, provided them with the wedding day schedule, and confirmed the date and time with them. During the wedding day, she did a great job managing my timeline and any other items that came up. For example, my cake was not decorated correctly and Lilli did everything she could do to fix it and make it look presentable. I really did not have to worry about a thing with her there. The flowers were amazing and I received many compliments from my guests on the look and feel of the wedding. At the end of the night, she packed up all of my belongings and returned many items for me.

We were very pleased with how everything turned out. Lilli helped relieve a lot of wedding day stress and allowed my husband and I to enjoy our day with family and friends. I would definitely recommend Bella Calla as a florist and a wedding day coordinator.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lynlee · Married on 09/12/2014

I used Lily and the team at Bella Calla for my September wedding at Beano's Cabin in Beaver Creek. I met with Lily a couple of times throughout the planning process and she was great. I had a much better idea of what I didn't want versus what I did want. I asked for something different that would still look classic and that is exactly what I got. The team that set up the flowers at the venue was great, and everyone complimented how pretty they were.

I didn't have a lot of extra time to deal with wedding details, and working with Lily suited that. She took all of the information from our first meeting and ran with it. We met one other time just before the wedding to finalize details and that was perfect. Bella Calla was also much more cost effective than many of the other vendors who are based in the mountains, and Lily did a very good job of strategically using my budget so I would get the most out of what I had to spend.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Working with Lilli and Bella Calla was an easy decision. She was extremely friendly and understood my ideas for floral arrangements when I had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of flowers). Everything was set up absolutely beautifully for our ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. I had absolutely nothing to worry about on the day of or leading up to the wedding. Her staff was timely and professional. Excellent pricing and took down all my stuff. I spoke with other vendors who had minimums, and astronomical charges for break down. Bella Calla is top ranked for Denvers A List for a reason. I highly recommend Bella Calla for all of your floral arrangements for any event. She made everything so easy for me. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

I was referred to Bella Calla by our officiant Micah Sturr with Wedlock Officiants (who was awesome as well). I wanted to surprise my soon to be wife with a beautiful bouquet. My expectations were absolutely blown away when I saw what they were able to put together - people were literally stopping us to look at it!

The ordering process was incredibly easy, my questions were answered immediately, and they were flexible with me changing the pick up date and time last minute. If you are trying to decide who to go with for your flowers, just stop looking now and call Lilli.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jolene · Married on 08/16/2014

Lilli was absolutely amazing! She was so patient with me when we sat down to discuss flowers... I don't know much about flowers and she pulled up pictures so I could see exactly what she was talking about and envisioning at our consultation. Shortly after we met the first time I received sketches showing exactly what we had discussed for all our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. She was always easy to reach by email if I came up with questions or thoughts down the road. When our ceremony location changed to a different room than we previously thought it would be in she even took the time to meet our coordinator at our venue to make sure everything we had planned initially would still work in the new room. Her team set up and tore everything down for us and the room couldn't have looked more perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Lilli and the Bella Calla team did an amazing job on my wedding bouquets. I did not need to spend very much time meeting with them to convey what I wanted and they really nailed it. I spent less money than friends that bought their flowers from the grocery store and had enough beautiful flowers to set the scene. They never tried to up-sell me or promise me flowers that would just not work. I didn't know exactly how the bouquets would look, but they ended up exceeding my expectations. This group is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • F

Felicity · Married on 08/02/2014

Lilli and her team gave me the most beautiful bridal bouquet and groom boutonniere! The talent and artistry in this place is amazing! They sketch your order so you can get a general idea of what your getting, and they do a great job! Also very affordable!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

When my husband and I first came to Lilli we were in the beginning phases of planning our wedding and knew that we needed a florist but Lilli turned out to be so much more for us! During our initial conversation with Lilli she was able to immediately understand our vision & our needs. She offered her services not only as our florist but also as our event planner which was exactly what we were looking for. Lilli helped us put our ideas on paper, She not only asked questions, she actively listened to our answers & thoughts & incorporated them into her suggestions & decisions. We were a little stressed about our venue, we had ambitiously planned to hold both the wedding & reception outdoors which meant that we would need to flip the space, something our venue had never done before. After talking it through with Lilli we felt very confident in her abilities to manage our event. Working with Lilli was amazing & effortless. Her hard work allowed me to relax & know that everything was in good hands. Lilli called all of our vendors and took care of all the little things that I just could not think about while getting ready for the big day. When the wedding day finally came Lilly captured our vision perfectly. Overall the space was beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my big day. Lilli was also there to help when things did not run smoothly. Our photographer was running several hours behind which sent me into panic mode but Lilli stayed calm and helped to figure out exactly what was going on, she even gave us her camera to take shots of us getting ready that we knew the photographer would miss. I am an event planner myself so I know that I asked a lot of Lilli & her team and we had very high expectations for our wedding. Lilli & her team exceeded those expectations and everything turned out perfect, this was a wedding worthy of publication & I can't thank Lilli & her team enough for all the hard work they put into making our day so special.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Marnie · Married on 06/28/2014

Lilli has a great style-- from working with the bride to define tastes and needs to offering table décor that is affordable, simple , and elegant. I have recommended her many times since our meeting and have had others use her services with the same satisfaction. She goes above and beyond what you expect.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/21/2014

Bella Calla was the best vendor I have ever worked with and I was a difficult case. I had to plan my Denver wedding from a whole other state and Lilli di everything to make it easy and exactly what I wanted. From the first time we talked it felt like Lilli could read my mind and nknew exactly what my vision was, she even expanded on it using her expertise sending me links and pictures of beautiful plants and flowers I didn't know about. She kept me in the loop when anything would come up and kept in contact making sure everything was going okay. The day of the Bella Calla team was AMAZING! The flowers, centerpieces, and ceremony space was simply beautiful and they made sure that everything was perfect. At one point my wedding party was getting antsy during the long process of working with the photographer and the Bella Calla team ran and got everyone something to drink so we could keep everything on schedule and not take any breaks. Choosing Bella Calla was the best decision I had made since saying "YES"!

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2014

Where to start with Bella Calla?? My favorite part of our wedding (besides actually getting married, of course) was without a doubt the flowers and decorations. I had wanted a French vintage garden theme and Lilli, Tammara, and the team pulled through beautifully! My husband and I had gone antique shopping and found some wonderful and unique pieces to incorporate into the centerpieces and decor. When we gave them to Bella Calla, I gave them "artistic licence" to use as they saw fit, and was that ever the best idea! Upon seeing the reception venue decorated for the first time it took my breath away - it was timeless, elegant, and had a lightness and whimsy that was absolutely stunning.
    The bridal/bridesmaids bouquets were elegant and well planned out as were the groomsmen bouts that smelled of lavender all throughout the evening.
    I can't say enough good things about Tammara, our on-site coordinator, who was able to make beautiful mothers' bouts right there at the venue.
    I highly recommend Bella Calla and the team as they can turn your dreams and ideas into beautiful reality!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lilli was wonderful to work with! I showed her pictures on pinterest that I liked and by asking me questions she was able to figure out exactly the look I wanted. The flowers were gorgeous day-of and minor adjustments that I asked for were fixed immediately. I would definitely recommend Bella Calla!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lilli and her team did a spectacular job on our 5/17/14 wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages). The entire process was so much fun - Lilli is extremely collaborative and really got to the root of what I was looking for. And I have to say, she nailed it! When the flowers arrived, I nearly burst into tears! They were so gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend Bella Calla to any bride, or really anyone needing floral arrangements.

Sent on 05/24/2014

We can't say enough about the great experience we had with Bella Calla. We expected great flowers and designs, but the personal and custom service they provided were above and beyond. Lilli and Angel were the best in planning and consulting. They listened to our ideas and did what was asked, but added so much with their experience that made the flowers better than we'd even expected. There was definitely a budget, but no one would have known based on the designs and execution. They created the bouquets and boutonnieres, arrangements for the ceremony, table decorations, and more for a very reasonable price. They arrived on time, set up the ceremony and reception flowers (including the table decorations), helped keep the bouquets fresh while pictures were being taken, laid out and tacked down the bridal runners, and returned after midnight to pick up the flowers and other decorations they'd provided. Every detail was done, and we didn't have to worry at all. After the wedding, at our request, they separated the flowers so we could keep a few and, for a nominal charge, delivered all the rest to 2 different hospitals the next morning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Mhyk · Married on 03/08/2014

Bella Calla did an amazing job with my wedding. Boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah, bouquets, and all were well designed, assembled, and matched our theme and taste perfectly. The team was professional and efficient, and if we were getting married again we'd use them in a heartbeat!

Thanks, Bella Calla!! You helped make it an amazing day!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Karen · Married on 03/08/2014

Before consulting, and ultimately hiring Bella Calla for our wedding, I knew nothing about flowers. I knew I wanted them, and that was about it. Upon meeting with Lilli at Bella Calla, she helped me create the ultimate vision I wanted. I put all my trust in her and it certainly paid off. Never once, did she dismiss my request to use unconditional materials in the bouquets and centerpieces, in fact, she welcomed the challenge. Lilli always communicated with me throughout the process, and even answered questions and offered advice on matters that weren’t even floral related. Bella Call also has rentals, so we were able to rent the Chuppah through her as well. Our ceremony and reception was at an art gallery, and Bella Calla really impressed us with their creative designs. The men had their boutonnieres made out of paper (music sheet music, since they are all musicians) and there was wire incorporated into my bouquet for a more industrial feel.

I highly recommend Bella Calla for any event that requires centerpieces, flowers, etc. Lilli and her staff were 100% professional and reliable from day one. Even if the ideas of flowers and decorations intimidate you, give them a call, and she will walk though the process with you.

Thank you Bella Calla!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Benzir · Married on 03/01/2014

Lilli is the absolute best!! She seems to genuinely love what she does and is easy to work with. She listens, gives honest advice, and goes out of her way to make sure you love the results. We had booked with Bella Calla for our wedding for the end of June then ended up having to move the wedding up by nearly 4 months! I contacted Lilli less than 2 weeks before the wedding and she responded within minutes and reassured us that she would still be able to create the arrangements as we had planned. On the day of the wedding, Lilli and her crew arrived early and stayed through the night, making sure everything was as it should be. She made our bouquets, boutineers, ceremony flowers, and center pieces. The chuppa (which we rented through Bella Calla) was the highlight, she hung bottles with flowers and used left over flowers and garland to dress it up, it was straight out of a magazine. She made it look like it was late June in our snowy March wedding, exactly as we had hoped. She is a true artist and seamlessly made our wedding day so beautiful! She also came prepared to replace flowers and boutineers as needed. I seriously cannot thank her and the Bella Calla crew enough for getting everything ready and looking beyond our wildest expectations in less than 2 weeks!! Everyone still raves over how gorgeous all the flower arrangements were!

Sent on 03/25/2014

My husband and I just got married Saturday the 21st of December, and we have received so many compliments about the flowers and decor! Lilli incorporated Christmas colors using unique floral arrangements that created a spectacular scene throughout our venue location. Even our photographer made the comment that he would like to use pictures of the bridal bouquet, Lilli created, in a magazine article for most unique bouquets!

Not only did she do a fabulous job, but she was so wonderful to work with. It was easy to schedule appointments with her, and when I did meet with her, she gave me her undivided attention for as long as I needed, never making me feel rushed. While I had vague ideas for what I wanted, Lilli was able to pull it all together to create the perfect scenery for our wedding. Additionally, Lilli was our day of coordinator, and was so attentive to all the details. I never stressed about a thing, knowing that Lilli had it under control.

Highly, highly recommend Bella Calla!!!

Sent on 12/28/2013