90 Reviews for Bella Calla

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
90 Bella Calla Reviews

We loved working with Bella Calla. They created beautiful flower arrangements in red and white (our wedding colors) for 20 tables. We got quotes from three vendors, and Bella Calla was both the most competitively priced and the most imaginative in its proposed design. They were also happy to modify the designs as we got closer to the wedding and decided we wanted to change some aspects of the floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Sekhar, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing consultation! Kelly and Emma were a great team to work with. They are knowledgeable, fun, hip and knew exactly the look I was going for. I loved the idea of working of my Pinterest page. Thanks Bella Calla!!! I will refer you to all my friends.

Profile Picture William, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I've always used Pro Flowers for our daughter's birthday, but I never liked the idea that the arrangement comes in a box. So I chose from Bella Calla's site and had a lovely bouquet sent to our daughter at work today. The prices were very reasonable, and best of all, Bella Calla sent us a photo of the exact arrangement that they delivered. And it looked just like the one on their web site! Well done!

Profile Picture Guy, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend to anyone! They firstly accommodated our request on a very short notice. They secondly arranged the altar beautifully; they even assisted with some items we brought ourselves. Extremely pleased!

Profile Picture Lynnelle, 8/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Bella Calla and Lilli Black dont need any more fantastic reviews, but they did such amazing work I HAD to write them one! Lilli was available all the time to answer questions and help us find photographers, DJs, and set us up with beautiful flowers through Bella Calla. Lillis team was able to help us every step along the way: from budgeting, to loading our guests onto shuttles. Our guests have all commented that they can't understand how a wedding could go SO SMOOTHLY- we owe it all to Bella Calla!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I found out about Bella Calla through Lilli's husband Scot who performed our ceremony. He sent me to Gracie and she helped me decide on a gorgeous bouquet for my elopement. Even in my wildest dreams could I imagine a more beautiful bouquet. Thank you so much!!! The matching boutonniere was perfect too. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

My flowers were perfect. I wanted a cascading bouquet with all white flowers so Lilli suggested I do silk flowers. They looked 100 percent real and lasted all day without wilting. They were very durable in the outdoor elements. I also get to keep them! Lilli is wonderful and so are her ideas, designs, and flowers.

Profile Picture Kristie, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bella Calla more than exceeded my expectations. They were a dream to work with! Even the consultation blew my mind! So many options and so much creativity! It took a little while but we really came together on a design that felt just like I wanted it to feel. And everything was sooo gorgeous! When I finally saw the flowers I just couldn’t help but cry. You can see what they do on their web page, but seeing it in person on your wedding day and being able to smell and touch the flowers. It was just mind blowing! They are truly amazing and the definition of 5 star service. Did I mention they stayed through the ceremony to make sure everything stayed awesome? Totally, totally 5 star service. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Missy, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was gorgeous, stress-free and memorable in large part because of the wonderful team at Bella Calla. Their attention to detail was icing on the cake, literally! The cake was wounded on the way up the mountain and the Bella team saved the day decorating the bad parts of the cake with extra flowers! The cake looked stunning when they were done. I mean, you couldn’t tell anything wasn’t perfect about it. I didn’t get their names, but to all of you that helped us, thank you so very much. All of the decor was truly stunning. Bella Calla is definitely the best of the best!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

​Bella Calla did an Amazing job! It was such a dream to work with them and their love for what they do is amazing. Lilli, Jess and Gracie were all brilliant I was so honored to have them as part of my wedding day. The flowers were spectacular, exactly what I wanted and people commented the whole evening on the beauty of their arrangements. Worth it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved every minute of my experience with Bella Calla and the team there! They truly did work to make sure that all my flowers looked just like I wanted them to. I was kindof a pain, I asked Lilli a million questions during planning, and she was always patient with me... even though I know nothing about flowers! They did this really cool chandelier for my ceremony, and then moved it above my head table to make the room look amazing! I also used Lilli for Day of wedding coordination, and I couldn't have imagined how helpful she'd be! There were so many things I didn't think about, and she just handled them like it was no big deal!

Profile Picture User7832159, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Lilli took my wandering wedding floral day dreams and made them a reality more amazing than I could have ever thought possible. The attention to detail, concepts and artistry of Lilli and her helpers at Bella Calla are truly head and shoulders above the rest. I just can’t heap enough praise on them. If you are looking for a wedding florist, seriously, look no further.

Profile Picture Jenni, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My new daughter in law used Bella Calla for her flowers for her wedding. She struggled to find a florist who could get the vision of what she wanted, and they did a great job! We paid for the flowers as our wedding gift to them, and they made it easy to work with them even though I wasn't the bride. The wedding was in the mountains, at Piney River Ranch, and they came all the way out there with their team, set up the decorations, including a really big hanging chandelier piece over the dance floor. Many of the florists we called wouldn't even come all the way out there and if they did the delivery was a crazy price. We also used Lilli for our Day of coordination - she made the day go so smoothly! Seriously that coordination was the best money we spent in the whole wedding planning process. It was SO much more than just the day of, so much more than we expected for the price. Couldn't recommend these true professionals more!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Lilli and her staff created absolutely gorgeous bouquets as well as table scapes that were stunning! Cost was within reason and I would definitely use Bella Calla and Lilli Black again.

Profile Picture kathleen, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

We loved our consultation meeting with Lilli. She was so laid back and easy going. We viewed photos online and while she pointed we said yes or no - this is genius. I can't tell you names of flowers but I can definitely assure you that her process made it quick and easy for Matt and I to decide what we wanted for our wedding flowers. She also gave advice on centerpieces since we were working on a limited budget and we took her advice and were so happy. She didn't try to sell us on more than we can afford and as a couple familiar with the sales world, we appreciated that! I picked up the flowers personally the morning of our wedding and was beyond thrilled to see the final product. The nice thing is we weren't specific about what we wanted - we just said yes or no to a lot of things in our consultation and the outcome was stunning.

Profile Picture Marcie, 6/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations

I've always heard that a wedding day can't be perfect; the band plays the wrong music, a guest drinks too much, the toasts take too long, etc. Well, I can honestly say that my wedding day was perfect, and that everything went off without a hitch thanks to Lilli's help.

I first found Lilli during my search for a florist. Her flowers were beautiful--her artistry superb--but it was her work ethic that was most impressive. I hired her on-the-spot as both my florist and day-of-coordinator, and I can say with conviction that it was the best decision that I made for the wedding.

Lilli began her coordination services a month before the wedding, organizing a timeline for our ceremony/reception, as well as a master list of all of our vendors. She also worked out all vendor related kinks, and ensured that all vendors were on the same page. In short, Lilli made the month before the wedding a breeze, saving me--a Grad student going through finals--so much headache.

Now during the wedding Lilli (and her assistant florist) really shined. Throughout the night Lilli was the liaison between myself and the other vendors, ensuring that no one bothered me or the wedding party with last minute questions or concerns. Her assistant was also kind enough to run to a grocery store during the reception to buy me something to settle my stomach. The flowers were impeccable: they were fresh, fragrant, and incredibly lustrous. The floral arrangements (which Lilli had sketched out for me) were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

In all, Lilli and her assistant ran the show discreetly and seamlessly, helping my wedding be the perfect day I had not thought possible!

If you are in the market for both a florist and a planner, I urge you to sit down with Lilli. Her work ethic and beautiful flowers certainly sell themselves, but I would like this review to serve as a personal endorsement from a very happy bride. Thanks for everything Lilli!

Profile Picture Carla, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My flowers were SO beautiful! We worked with both Bella Calla and Sweetly Paired... what a team! Our floral team made our venue just perfect... They set up a fabulous arch, covered it in flowers, and then decorated the reception space just perfectly. Our guests (and even my mother!) kept commenting on how lovely everything was. Thanks to Bella Calla's team for making y day amazing. I will absolutely be referring you to all my friends!

Profile Picture User5534756, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Lilli at Bella Calla helped us tremendously in designing the florals for our September wedding. During our consultation meeting, we started by going over a ton of different flower choices so she could get a sense of our preferences and style. She had wonderful suggestions for more cost-effective options and made us feel totally at ease about the process. All of our wedding florals were glorious and photographed beautifully!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Lilli and her team were awesome - from the first meeting to the wedding day she made everything so easy. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely STUNNING - exactly what I had hoped for!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Christie, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lilli and her team at Bella Calla are undeniably talented. When we first met with her, Lilli listened intently to our vision, pulling up various flowers and examples to help refine how her talent could enhance our wedding. She described how she saw the florals in our ceremony and reception in a more abstract way, but we were quick to trust her -- and oh boy, I'm glad we did!

My husband and I were floored by the unbelievable beauty and artistry that Lilli and her team displayed. From our unique chuppah to the flowers on each table to the bouquets and boutonnieres, not a detail was missed.

Lilli and her team helped move the ceremony flowers to the reception, and stayed the evening to ensure everything was beautiful the entire time. I am impressed beyond words and thankful for the time, energy, and talent that the Bella Calla team poured into our wedding day.

I can't recommend Bella Calla enough!!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lilli captured the essence of what we were looking for at our wedding, which was classic elegance with a touch of modern. She was friendly and open to ideas from the start, and had great suggestions we could incorporate. She made it easy to make last minute adjustments as the date approached, and the final product exceeded our expectations. We received rave reviews from our guests on the stylish simplicity of our arrangements, which is reinforced every time we look at our photos. Given how easy Lilli made the entire process, the end result was spectacular!

Profile Picture Dan , 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lilli with Bella Calla was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. When we first met with her she really understood the vision for our wedding and helped make it a reality for us. The Groom and I are not artistic people so it was wonderful to work with Lilli to come up with ideas for the floral and decor for our wedding. We also received sketches of all of our floral arrangements a couple months before the wedding. It really helped us visualize what the final arrangements and bouquets were going to look like. We hired Bella Calla to take care of not only all of our floral arrangements but all of our decor pieces as well. Since our wedding was at the Clock Tower we didn't need a lot of extra decor but what Lilli was able to design for us really helped pull everything together. Bella Calla handled the delivery, setup and strike of all of the floral and decor pieces. Lilli was very responsive to all the e-mails that I sent and was very flexible with a few last minute changes that needed to be made the month before the wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you have a love for flowers and want nothing but beautiful wedding flowers, choose Bella calla. They will listen to you and make your vision come true - all within your budget. Honestly, our flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding. Don't hesitate to use Bella Calla! Amazing!!!

Profile Picture User4946019, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Lilli, Sam, and Angel this past weekend for our wedding. We worked with Bella Calla for both the flowers and coordination and they were exceptional. Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, but Lilli helped keep me sane the entire time. I remember doing my 30 day walk through with her and thinking "I could not have done this without her." Additionally, for budget reasons I made some adjustments to the flowers a few weeks out. I was worried about how everything would turn out but the team made sure everything was gorgeous - it took my breath away!

Thank you, all, for the help and support - it was exceptional!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/31/15, 3 Reviews