2 Reviews for Bekah Laine Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
2 Bekah Laine Events Reviews

I recommend Bekah to anyone! She was absolutely amazing and very detailed. My wedding was so peaceful and throughout the night, many guests complimented me by saying I was the "calmest bride" they have ever seen. She was the glue to my wedding. Her personality is bright and charming, and it is easily noticeable how caring she is. I felt like my peace of mind was her priority. I could tell her anything I was feeling, and she was always 100% understanding, plus solution orientated. All night she ran around ensuring guests were happy, that I was happy, and that events were spot on time. I am so blessed to have had her as my coordinator.

Profile Picture Amie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bekah is the best event coordinator we've ever met! It's because of her expertise and attention to detail that we were able to relax on our wedding day and soak in every special moment. Bekah made sure every facet was organized from the rehearsal to the outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception, not to mention she nailed the decor style we requested. She always has a smile and was so sweet to us, our family and guests. No matter what type of event you're having, casual to formal and no matter what size the guest list or venue, Bekah will help make your occasion SPECTACULAR!!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner