Bekah Laine Events Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Bekah Laine Events

Gabriela Piratello · Married on 04/26/2019

Best spring wedding ever!!!

Bekah did an AMAZING job at coordinating our wedding!!! She made everything go so smoothly and stress free!!! I highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Delaney Geisler · Married on 03/15/2019

Our Wedding!

Bekah was fantastic to work with! She was fun, organized, and extremely professional throughout the entire experience. She troubleshooted any problem that arose! I truly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Bekah Laine was literally my dream coordinator. My husband and I were nervous to meet a wedding coordinator because we didn't know what to expect. Bekah was the perfect amount of chill and professional that my husband I needed. She assured us that we shouldn't do anything that we felt we had to do and only do what we wanted. My favorite moment with Bekah occurred when I lost my car keys and my niece was going to take my car so I didn't have to drive it away. We searched the extremely messy bridal suite and couldn't find one. Luckily, the next person I saw was Bekah and she said "oh you mean the keys in that box" and I had no idea what she was talking about and she walked under a table, pulled out a box and showed me my keys. She said "you should have asked me first!" And I realized then that Bekah is the real deal. She is so personable, sweet and EXTREMELY talented at her job. Also, she was receptive and responsive to our incessant emails. I seriously could not recommend her enough to anyone. Especially those who might be a little nervous about hiring a coordinator.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Linda · Married on 07/26/2015

Bekah is the best event coordinator we've ever met! It's because of her expertise and attention to detail that we were able to relax on our wedding day and soak in every special moment. Bekah made sure every facet was organized from the rehearsal to the outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception, not to mention she nailed the decor style we requested. She always has a smile and was so sweet to us, our family and guests. No matter what type of event you're having, casual to formal and no matter what size the guest list or venue, Bekah will help make your occasion SPECTACULAR!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/12/2015

My wedding would not have happened as perfectly as it did without Bekah. The only hiccups were extremely small and she handled them in a matter of minutes. (No joke. The vendor messed up the table cloth order and didn't bring enough. She spoke with them and within 30 minutes, the tableclothes were there, hours before the ceremony.)

Bekah was very professional and pushed us where we needed to go throughout the night to stay on track. It was clear she had done many weddings before, and wasn't afraid to tell the groomsmen a thing or two (ie making them spit out their gum before the ceremony).

We would highly recommend Bekah for any wedding or big event.

Sent on 10/08/2018