3 Reviews for Bekah Laine Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
3 Bekah Laine Events Reviews

Bekah Laine was literally my dream coordinator. My husband and I were nervous to meet a wedding coordinator because we didn't know what to expect. Bekah was the perfect amount of chill and professional that my husband I needed. She assured us that we shouldn't do anything that we felt we had to do and only do what we wanted. My favorite moment with Bekah occurred when I lost my car keys and my niece was going to take my car so I didn't have to drive it away. We searched the extremely messy bridal suite and couldn't find one. Luckily, the next person I saw was Bekah and she said "oh you mean the keys in that box" and I had no idea what she was talking about and she walked under a table, pulled out a box and showed me my keys. She said "you should have asked me first!" And I realized then that Bekah is the real deal. She is so personable, sweet and EXTREMELY talented at her job. Also, she was receptive and responsive to our incessant emails. I seriously could not recommend her enough to anyone. Especially those who might be a little nervous about hiring a coordinator.

Profile Picture Katie , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bekah is the best event coordinator we've ever met! It's because of her expertise and attention to detail that we were able to relax on our wedding day and soak in every special moment. Bekah made sure every facet was organized from the rehearsal to the outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception, not to mention she nailed the decor style we requested. She always has a smile and was so sweet to us, our family and guests. No matter what type of event you're having, casual to formal and no matter what size the guest list or venue, Bekah will help make your occasion SPECTACULAR!!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner