107 Reviews for Beautiful Day Planning

Partial Planning (3)
Event Design (2)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Jennie and her staff at BDP are beyond amazing, sweet, kind, and thoughtful! From the first day talking to Jennie she made sure that all my questions were answered (all one million of them!) and that I understood everything and she constantly reassured me throughout the entire planning process. A week before our wedding I decided that I needed her to run our rehearsal and she was extremely flexible, accommodating, and ready to help. I can't imagine our day going as smooth as it did without her, or Martika. They were there before we were getting ready for the wedding and they stayed until after our wedding was over to make sure everything got cleaned up and taken away. Without them we would have had to rely on family and friends to pull this wedding off, but with BDP they got to enjoy the day with us too.

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning are amazing!!! Jennie helped us plan our wedding and was our day of coordinator – and our day was absolutely PERFECT! Jennie was so on top of everything and it allowed me (normally stressing over every little detail) to relax and enjoy the day without stress. My husband and I are so lucky we had Jennie and BDP helping us make our day so special. AND all of Jennie’s vendor recommendations were ON POINT! You seriously cannot go wrong with Jennie and BDP!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our Experience with Beautiful Day Planning was great, Jennie our day of coordinator and wedding planner help in every aspect of the wedding planning process. She had a great timeline of what to do and when to do each of the thousand of tasks. Jennie was available day and night and worked with our crazy schedule, Would Recommend Jennie and BDP to any one. The day of the wedding went by in a heart beat and was so nice just being able to enjoy the day thanks to Jennie !

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning were amazing! They made all of my visions come to life and made sure our day ran smoothly from start to finish. Jennie was super reaponsive during the year leading up to my wedding. She helped me handle some wedding curveballs thrown my way and didn’t even bat an eye. I cannot recommend Jennie and Beautiful Day enough, especially if you’re getting married at the Packard Proving Grounds!

Profile Picture AnnMarke, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

When planning for my wedding, I knew the one thing we definitely needed was a wedding planner. Beautiful Day was referred to us by our florist, and after speaking with Shelby on the phone for well over an hour, it was a done deal! Shelby was so incredibly patient, helpful and easy to work with. She made sure that all the little details were tended to so that we wouldn't have to be concerned with it on our special day. She even had an emergency bag of supplies for all those minor things I would have forgotten about. I would high recommend Beautiful Day Planning to all brides looking to work with an incredible team of people who are passionate and genuinely love weddings! Thank you for making our day seamless!

Enakshi & Jon

Profile Picture Enakshi, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We had Jennie as our planner and Martika as our day-of coordinator, and they were both INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend them for both the planning aspect as well as day-of coordination.
From a planning perspective, Jennie helped us out a TON with vendor selection and vendor management. There are way too many out there to choose from and Jennie helped shed light on the work ethic, cost, quality and personalities of the various vendors to help us choose our best matches. I will tell you - the vendors were awesome on our day and it was 100% because of Jennie's help with selecting them. That, combined with Jennie's vast experience, relaxed attitude and hard work ethic made her a top notch planner to work with.
We had the pleasure of meeting Martika in a planning session that took place before the wedding and about two minutes after meeting her we both had a strong impression that she just "gets it." She's bubbly, fun, and totally locked in - my husband and I both left that meeting saying that we felt so much better after having met with Martika, as a ton of stress was lifted off our shoulders. We knew she had the coordination all handled for our wedding day so we could just sit back and relax.
On the wedding day, she was there every step of the way, from managing vendors to handling last minute changes we had with tables/configuration of our reception. She's calm, confident and SUCH a hard worker. You'd be lucky to have her! Personally, I'm a control freak so the thought of having no control on the day was tough for me. Martika is that good - for once, I let go - and she did a fantastic job.
We can't thank Jennie and Martika enough for all that they did to ensure a smooth, wonderful, FUN day for us. If you're uncertain about whether you want to hire wedding planners, trust me - you do. It's worth every penny.

- Becky

Profile Picture Becky, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We can't even begin to out into words how thankful we are to have had Jennie as our Wedding Planner and for everything she did in the 20 months of planning & the day of our Wedding! The first few months of planning, I honestly thought I could plan everything myself, as time went on, I realized how much of a 2nd job it truly IS. Not only was I trying to handle my day to day corporate job, including traveling in & out of state, but planning the wedding & trying to balance my personal life as well. I reached out to Jennie & she took some of the big stuff, most importantly on the Wedding Day, off my plate! I could reach out to her anytime I needed something throughout the course of planning as well. It honestly help me to relax knowing she was there! The day of our Wedding, she was a Rockstar! There wasn't anything I worried about, she handled it all, made sure everything I was hoping for come to life!! I have been in the corporate Sales/ Account Management field for over 27 years and have always strongly believed in " Your customers/clients are the reason your in business" and that "word of mouth is the largest form of advertisement". So trust me when I say, I have a BIG mouth when it comes to that! Lol. Our Wedding Day exceeded our expectations & Jennie is one of the many reasons why! Thank you Jennie for making it unforgettable!! If you don't have a Planner yet, Jennie IS what your looking for!!!

Profile Picture Juli, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Shelby and her assistant were amazing. My mother thought getting a wedding coordinator was a waste of money but by the end of the night even she thought they were the best thing ever to spend the money and they made her life so easy the day of my wedding and rehearsal she brought stuff I didn't even think to bring like snacks and other emergency Materials at the reception I had a problem with my DJ it within two minutes she was over there taking care of it they were amazing and worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Wonderful experience with Shelby and Jennie!

Profile Picture Terrell, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Jennie was fantastic! She was very responsive, flexible to our individual needs and requests, and tolerant/nonjudgemental of any "alternative" ideas or concepts. We never felt like she was pushing anything that didn't align with our interests. She was the ultimate problem solver and her presence as a day-of-coordinator ensured that our day was perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We worked with Shelby on our wedding day, and she was fantastic. She was organized, fun, and made sure all the little details that I may have been preoccupied with came together perfectly. I truly did not have a care in the world on our wedding day, and it was thanks to Beautiful Day Planning - I knew that they had everything under control. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a hand in planning their wedding, but wants to pass all responsibilities on the actual day to a reliable team - Shelby, we can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jennie. She helped make the big day so smooth and this really allowed me (and the groom and my mom, etc.) relax and just enjoy. At one point I was walking onto the shuttle bus to go around for pictures and I realized I left the shuttle agenda upstairs! I looked down at the shuttle driver and he already had the agenda given to him by Jennie. Seriously Jennie was an indispensable part of the day!! She is also great for rehearsals!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I used Jennie from BDP as my Day of Coordinator for my August wedding. I cannot rave enough about her and her services! From the moment we hired her, she was so helpful! We chose a non-traditional venue for our reception so we had to bring every single thing in ourselves. I could not have coordinated all of this without Jennie's help! She made recommendations on vendors and answered every little miscellaneous question I had. I went into the wedding day, feeling so confident that everything was going to come together. I dealt with ZERO stress on my wedding day because Jennie was there to take care of everything! The reception looked more beautiful than I ever imagined! I got blisters from the shoes I wore for ceremony/pictures, and Jennie had socks waiting for me when I arrived to the reception to change into! Details like that are why is she such an amazing coordinator! Her personality is also amazing, so I loved getting to work with her every step of the way! I even had guests at my wedding tell me they could tell how great she was. If you are considering a coordinator for your big day, you really just need to hire Jennie now!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Heather was absolutely incredible! Having a backyard wedding is no joke, and there were so many moving parts leading up to our big day there were lots of things I totally forgot about until last minute. Heather literally pulled off a miracle helping all of our vendors get what they needed and making sure the event ran smoothly. It was the perfect day and would hire them over and over again! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kacey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennie and her team did an amazing job assisting me with my wedding. She helped answer any questions I may have had and alleviated all of my stress the day of! I could not have done it without BDP!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

They did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding.
Very efficient, knowledgeable and professional.
Very grateful for all they did.

Profile Picture Bianca , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What would I have done without Jennie? We chose a unique venue that required lots, and lots, and lots of vendors and decisions. Jennie had everything covered, everything went flawlessly and even if something unexpected did pop up- she was prepared!
Once again, I don't know what I would have done without her. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Beautiful Day Planning was one of the best things I booked for my wedding! Shelby was amazing to work with from start to finish and worth every penny. We brought a lot of our own decor to the venue and they stayed after to pack everything up and load it in the car for us. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennie and her team made this the best day ever for everyone. From all her recommendations to her final details. The wedding was perfect and everything was on time, and she was on top of everything. Best wedding ever is all we heard from all that attended. Would not do a wedding without her in this type of venue (Packard Proving Grounds). Thanks a million Jennie for making our daughters wedding a huge success and most memorable event. Love the Roehm's

Profile Picture Debbie , 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't thank Jennie and her team enough for being a part of our special day!! Everything single part of the day went perfectly thanks to them. We were all on schedule and the venue looked even more beautiful than we could've imagined!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Beautiful Day Planning! It was the best decision we could've made! Not only is Jennie the nicest person, and truly feels like a friend now, but she executes everything to perfection! Jennie and her team allowed myself and my husband to relax and truly enjoy our wedding day!! Thank you again BDP!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jennie and her team at Beautiful Day Planning were amazing!! Our venue was a bit unique (Eastern Market downtown Detroit) and I believe the first time Jennie and her team had an event there and they did an amazing job. I hired them for Day of Coordination with a bit of add on help on the planning/layout side. Jennie helped us to layout tables/the room with an arrangement that made sense for our group. Throughout the wedding planning process she was responsive and answered any questions I had. On the day of our wedding their execution was perfect-- when I walked into the venue I was so happy to see how perfect everything turned out!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I can't say enough good things about Beautiful Day Planning. From the moment I spoke to Jennie on the phone I was hooked. She was attentive and kind and never made me feel like I was asking too much. She assisted me with all of my questions and even took my calls on a couple different occasions and spent time giving me advice even before she knew if I was going to proceed with hiring her for services. I was assigned to Megan on Jennie's staff for my wedding day and I couldn't have been in better hands. She brought along her assistant Martika and they were hands down the "Power Team" in my opinion. I felt like I was on a TV show half the time! They were like wedding planner robots! Whatever was going on, they were on it. They seemed to be everywhere taking care of every little detail. Whatever I needed, it was done. I did not have to worry one bit. I had a small time frame at the beginning of my ceremony where we were cramming many things in and no one thought that we would be able to pull everything off in that small amount of time and because of the both of them we pulled it off almost down to the minute! They were honestly a godsend and I can't boast about them enough! Thank you to Beautiful Day Planning for helping to make my wedding day one that I will never forget. I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone I know who is looking for a wedding planner. Their professionalism, attentiveness and accuracy is impressive and it certainly didn't go unnoticed :)

Profile Picture Sherry, 11/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I honestly don't know what we would have done with BDP on our wedding day! From making the itinerary for our bridal party, helping bustle my dress for the reception, getting all of the boutonnieres on the guys, booking our limos, triple checking everything with all my vendors, setting up things at my hall, to getting the whole bridal party in line and ready to go.... to honestly everything and anything you could think of- Jennie and everyone at Beautiful Day Planning turned situations that could've been a catastrophe into wonderful moments. Things I would've normally stressed over were completely taken care of by Jennie and her assistant, so I could just enjoy my wedding day without worry. It was a breath of fresh air having them there on my big day and it's one of the best decisions throughout my whole wedding process that I've made!

Profile Picture nicole, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Best wedding decision we made. We could not have done it without Jennie. A true professional. She was like our own personal assistant for a year and a half. Throughout the planning process she kept us moving and on track. On the day of our wedding details which would normally cause stress were moved to her shoulders and allowed us to go through our day like rockstars. She is not just a wedding planner, she is now a friend and now that the wedding is over I'm going to miss having her in our lives on a regular basis. Thankfully we have Facebook to keep in touch. Do yourself a favor and for your sanity and the sanity of your spouse, hire BDP. The cost is irrelevant. The value is extraordinary.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/17/16, 1 Review