BC Cupcakery Reviews

18 | New Smyrna Beach, FL

18 Reviews for BC Cupcakery

18 BC Cupcakery Reviews

Elisabeth · Married on 11/26/2016

Barbara was one of the best vendors we worked with when we were planning our wedding. She was always quick to respond and to accommodate requests. Her cupcakes are absolutely beautiful and of course, delicious. We knew after our first tasting with her that we made the right choice, but we were blown away by the beautiful display she put together for our wedding. She asked us about our other decor/flowers and then based on our ideas, she decorated the whole cake table for us to match (even including the linen) and came back to pick it all up at the end of the night. She also made a gorgeous cutting cake for us as well. I would definitely recommend Barbara!

Alysia · Married on 07/23/2016

Barbara was a last minute choice after our original baker fell through, and I'm so glad who we originally had didn't work. In my head, I though I was just going to have a cupcake tiered cake that was simple. In our first meeting Barbara said " I can do that for you if you want, but I can do so much more", and that she did. Our cupcake/cake table was amazing, and our cupcakes were delicious. I will definitely use her again.

claire · Married on 02/20/2016

BC Cupcakery was the perfect choice for our wedding. Barbara was so pleasant to work with, she customized everything to fit our theme and was super flexible with all of our needs. The cupcakes and our cutting cake were not only delicious, but displayed beautifully! I just told her what our theme was and sent a few example pictures and she was able to create a very nice display. Thank you, BC Cupcakery for making our day extra special!

Mary · Married on 12/19/2015

Barbara was so wonderful and helped us out a lot! We actually ordered a lot of cupcakes and a separate cake topper. She came to our venue (Casa Feliz) and set everything up and made it all look so beautiful. She really has an amazing gift!

The options and number of combinations were also great! When we had our tasting it was hard to choose which flavors I liked best! We will definitely be using her as often as possible when we have a cupcake craving!

All of our guests were raving about how delicious the cupcakes were and hoped she did deliveries outside of Orlando! :)

Neil · Married on 12/15/2015

Barbara and her helper were so pleasant and attentive...they brought my wife and I the kindest gift, and tasty.... Thanks again Barbara for you excellent service.... Neil

Kelley · Married on 10/31/2015

Barbara was amazing!! She made custom ordered cupcakes that fit into our rock and roll theme and, more importantly, were delicious!!! She kept us up to date on due dates so we didn't have to keep track of anything. She never got to see us the day of but her display was gorgeous including an electric guitar in the display!!! The cupcakes were a huge hit!

Maritza · Married on 06/13/2015

Barbara was amazing! She made my cupcake table look flawless and everyone was delighted. She went above and beyond with the decor of the cupcakes and needless to say, the cakes were exceptional. I already knew that as my husband and I had already tasted them. Thank you Barbara for making my day so much more special!

Sam · Married on 04/25/2015

We organized our Florida beach wedding from home here in Minnesota, so the process of choosing the right place to get cupcakes was incredibly unnerving. We finally decided on BC Cupcakery based on the merits of their selection and pictures, and I'm pleased we did. The price was incredibly fair, Barbara was quick to respond to our emails and questions, the cupcakes themselves were so very tasty, and Barbara even brought them out from Orlando and constructed a beautiful display for our reception. Beautiful, delicious, and brilliant service, we highly recommend BC.

Michelle · Married on 02/07/2015

BC Cupcakery provided cupcakes for my daughter's wedding. Not only were they delicious, but the presentation was exactly what the bride wanted!! Just beautiful!!! Our guests raved about them! Thank you Barbara!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2014

Barbara was brilliant to work with. Me and my husband were travelling from the UK to be married in Florida, and I was doing everything DIY so I needed a wedding cake on a budget. I worked with Barbara over emails to create our cake, and it turned out so pretty. Her rates were amazing compared to others and she allowed me to keep changing things, as well as have a few flavours. My personal favorite was the hummingbird but my guests (and hubby) also loved the red velvet, and they all commented on how moist and fresh it tasted. Barbara also delivered the cake right on time, even though she had to travel a fair distance. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BC Cupcakery, particularly if you are travelling from out of state.

Kristen · Married on 03/20/2014

First of all Barbara with BC Cupcakery is wonderful! She was able to bring our wedding vision to life. Our cupcakes were amazing! We have had soo many guests compliment our choice of cupcakes vs. a traditional cake. The flavors were out of this world. Soo Yummy! Everyone loved the Key Lime! My husband and I look forward to using BC Cupcakery many times in the future.

Sent on 05/02/2014

BC Cupcakery's reply:

Kristen it was a pleasure! You were so easy to work with. I wish you and Graham all the best and when you get all your pics back I would love to see some! You had the venue set up so beautifully!

Maryann · event on: 11/02/2013

Awesome. The cupcakes are Beautiful mini cakes. We needed a special cake and cupcake. No Dairy .. Well Barbara from BC produced the most beautiful and amazing tasting cupcakes and cake. Well worth every penny .

Sent on 11/05/2013

BC Cupcakery's reply:

Thank you MaryAnn, looking forward to the wedding!

Heather · Married on 01/04/2014

I would have to say these cupcakes and our topper cake itself were AMAZING! I am allergic to all dairy so finding a cake alone for my wedding was hard. BC Cupcakery went above and beyond anyone I have ever dealt with to make my wedding day amazing. She made dairy free cupcakes and a cake for us to cut that NO ONE at my wedding even knew were dairy free. Everyone loved them so much! They also weren't the small little cupcakes you see in publix. These are gourmet GIANT cupcakes that look awesome also. She is also VERY reasonable in pricing and affordable!

Along with that I told her what my theme was for my wedding and my colors and left the display of the cupcakes up to her. It was beyond perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better!

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for great customer service and AMAZING cupcakes!

Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

Randi · Married on 05/16/2013

I can't say enough about BC Cupcakery!! They were unbelievable!!!!! They provided 150 incredible cupcakes for my outdoor wedding and they were a bigger hit than I could have hoped for!!! Barbara is so easy to work with and incredibly knowledgeable! I met with her several times and communicated via email and text message. She is very prompt and easy to get a hold of (which is something I value especially after dealing with some of my other venders). The cupcakes were each hand made from scratch and hand decorated which gave them their amazing flavor and stunning presence!!!!! I am so glad I went with cupcakes for my wedding too as they were a huge hit with my guests! And because BC Cupcakery can provide as many flavors I wanted, my guests could pick according to their preference!! Barbara went through A LOT of effort to get the feel of my wedding so that she could decorate them to be the centerpiece to my reception. I didn't have to worry about a THING the day of the wedding either!! I CAN'T RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH!!!! If you are looking for something unique, that stands out and will leaving a lasting impression on your guests you have found them!!!!!!!

Amy · Married on 05/09/2013

They did my small wedding just this past May we needed 60 cupcakes and a wedding cake topper. I work hard hours but they did a great job at keeping communication open for us to talk and make decisions! And they did an amazing job at set up for my wedding! Can't wait to use them again for our 1 year cake!

• RaDonna

RaDonna · Married on 11/03/2012

BC cupcakery made almost 200 cupcakes for our wedding last November and we couldn't have been happier! Barbara is so knowledgable and creative when it comes to different flavors and cupcake decorations. I told her what I had in mind and she put together 4 different amazing and beautiful cupcake creations! All of our guests raved about how tasty the cupcakes were! She even set them up and displayed them so artfully that I didn't have to have a care in the world when it came to my wedding day! If you're looking for the best tasting and most beautiful cupcakes in Florida that won't blow your wedding budget, then look no further!

P.S. I would recommend the Peanut Butter Banana cupcake, it's mine and my hubby's favorite!

Veronica · event on: 12/08/2014

Great Service, and turn around with information!! and delicious cupcakes!!!

The cupcakes were delicious! Barbara decorated the cake table to match the theme of the wedding. It was beautiful