Barbara B Covington Photography Reviews

43 | Cumming, GA

43 Reviews for Barbara B Covington Photography

Khary · Married on 10/16/2016

Barbara was wonderful. She did our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out great! She was so flexible and although the wedding day was hectic, she was on point and didn't miss a beat. I couldn't be happier with our pictures.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/30/2016

Barbara was our on site wedding photographer and also did our engagement photos. We couldn't of been more impressed with her talent! This woman was literally in our hotel taking "getting ready photos," at 11:00am, and didn't leave our reception until my husband and I walked out! Our photos turned out beautiful, her attention to detail is unlike any other! Our wedding photo book turned out awesome, too. Thank you Barb for capturing the most important day in our lives!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

shannon · Married on 04/16/2016

Barb was incredible! She photographed our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out beautiful. My husband and I are both camera shy and she gave really good direction and we trusted her opinion. I hope we can work with her again in the future

Sent on 06/29/2016

Leslie · Married on 03/26/2016

Barb was a great photographer for my wedding day! She always went above and beyond our picture expectations and was always willing to work with us when we needed things. The process of getting photos from her after she has finished editing them was nice and easy and could be downloaded very simply from a website that she provides you the information too. Her packages were very reasonably priced and she even gave me more than I paid for. I have only seen a few of the edited photos from our wedding day (they look gorgeous already!) but I can see that I am still so in love with our engagement photos. Our wedding day went very smoothly and even with some unexpected rain, Barb and her wonderful assistant were prepared with very cute clear plastic umbrellas and a great attitude! Barb is very sweet and hardworking and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great quality, very reasonably priced photographer in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 04/09/2016

I found Barb after doing a ton of searching. I was looking for someone who had a romantic style, an ability to capture the moment and take advantage of beautiful scenery. I also didn't want to spend an arm and a leg! I was impressed with her website and just from emailing each other I knew she would be a good fit for us. We wanted to get to know her and have her visit the wedding location so we did engagement photos there (they were included in the package). The venue is in the Georgia mountains and our photos were during fall. Barb was able to get amazing photos of us that also showed the beautiful background- without having it upstage us. For the wedding, we had to change plans since it rained. Barb was able to adapt quickly and kept an eye out so when the rain would let up, she ran us outside for pictures. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot - climbing on things, getting wet and dirty. I've only seen a few of the wedding photos since it just happened, but the ones I saw are amazing! I highly recommend Barb for any photography needs :)

Sent on 10/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Barb was an amazing photographer to have at our wedding! She knew exactly which pictures we wanted and was on time for everything! She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. She is amazing at taking pictures outside! Our wedding looked more beautiful and perfect than I ever imagined! I would love for her to take more pictures for us in the future! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Hillary · Married on 06/27/2015

Finding a photographer was one of the biggest and most important task for me as a bride. Knowing that this was the main way to remember our big day, I wanted to make sure I found a talented photographer without breaking my budget. Barbara was nothing short of AMAZING! She was extremely easy to work with, very personal, and really listened to what I wanted out of my pictures. She is a wonderful listener and if there are specific shots you want, she will make sure to make it happen. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and I could not have been more pleased. One of her best qualities is her organazation and her ability to stick to a timeline - to me, this was one of the reasons why we had so many wonderful pictures from our wedding day. Also, my big day was the last weekend in July - so it was HOT!!! Barb did such an amazing job making sure that myself and the entire wedding party looked our best for the picture whether it be fixing hair, make-up, or a dress adjustment. I would HIGHLY recommend her - one of the best decisions I made during the planning process.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jill · Married on 05/31/2015

Barbara very a perfect fit for my wedding day. She not only is a great photographer but was very affordable. She was very responsive to all of my needs between engagement session and wedding ceremony. I am so thankful that she was a part of my special day and wouldn't have changed it for anything. God bless!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Barbara was amazing! From the very first meeting, I knew she would be great to work with! She is very professional and excellent at her job! She catches the most perfect moments and makes your day one to remember for years! She was very patient and helped out any way we needed her! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/16/2015

Barbara is AMAZING! She did our engagement pictures, my bridal pictures, and our wedding and I loved all of the pictures! She will work so hard to get the pictures you want, and will also take tons of creative ones that you will love even more than the ones you planned! She is so easy to work with, and we had a ton of people at our wedding comment on how quick and professional she was!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Joy · Married on 05/03/2015

Barbara did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding photos! Everyone commented on how PROFESSIONAL my wedding photographer was and that she had a better idea of what was going on during the wedding than even my coordinator. Plus, everyone stated my photos looked like they belonged in a Bridal Magazine - they were SO good and looked so natural, not heavily edited or "photoshopped" - intrinsically beautiful and perfect light balance and angles. No chop-shop-color-light games. Just PERFECT!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Savannah · Married on 05/02/2015

Barbara was amazing!!! She was so patient with all my questions and concerns, and her photos are absolutely stunning. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Laurel · Married on 04/18/2015

I was extremely happy with the price and the quality of Barbara's work!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2015

We absolutely loved working with Barbara! She did our engagement pictures, a Bridal shoot with me, and our wedding pictures. I would highly recommend using her for all three sessions, as it made us used to the process and more comfortable the day of the wedding. She made it fun and the pictures are incredible! She far exceeded all of my expectations.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jeanna · Married on 11/15/2014

Barbara was full of energy and was willing to get into tight spots to get "just right" photos. She is very personable and you will gain a friend if you hire her. Her prices were very reasonable compared to others and she will give you her full attention and time. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Barb is AMAZING!!! I had no worries that my wedding day photos would be beautiful!! She is easy to work with, responds very quickly and even gave us a sneak peak the day after our wedding!! Even our venue was excited to work with Barb!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sara · Married on 10/12/2014

We absolutely LOVED Barbara! She was like a ninja the day of our wedding and I cannot believe how many shots she took of us. She was so attentive to the small details that I didn't even tell her about. She captured every part (big and small) of our amazing wedding day. She is amazing.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Corinne · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I are extremely pleased with Barbara! She very flexible to our schedule, considering that we drove 4 hours each time we met with her, and went above and beyond to meet us at our engagement session locations. She did an absolutely wonderful job the day of the wedding, meeting the bridesmaids at the location where they were getting dressed while her assistant took pictures of the boys at the church. Barbara had just as much fun as we did with the vintage photo booth that was set up at the reception dinner, and the pictures taken with the vintage photo booth turned out excellent. We are very pleased with our decision, and would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Barbara!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Hailee · Married on 06/28/2014

Exactly the kind of pictures I was looking for and so much more! Barb will be a part of my life forever as we welcome our first baby this spring. I can't wait to share my family's growth with her as she helps us to share those special moments :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Denisse · Married on 06/14/2014

Barbara was absolutely amazing to work with. She's so much fun and makes you feel comfortable. Her creativity is off the wall, she does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, even if it means getting her feet wet by stepping inside a pond to get the perfect angle! My family fell in love with her and thought she was great! I can't wait to expand my family just so I can have her do my maternity shots and newborn pics!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Lelia · Married on 06/07/2014

Barbara was amazing!!! She was such fun to work with. I loved her creativity and willingness to do whatever it took to get the picture. She was very dedicated to her work and our guests were raving about her (some of whom were professional photographers). Hire her!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

My husband and I loved working with Barbara for our engagement and wedding pictures! All of our pictures turned out amazing and we were very pleased. Barbara is very creative and really knows how to get the perfect shots. She captured many things on camera that I did not notice had happened during the wedding which was so neat to look back on. She is also quick to respond and her prices are very reasonable. Barbara is super easy to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Barb is simply amazing! I caught a fantastic photographer and I'm lucky to have found her. She ended up working with some difficult weather during our engagement shoot as well as wedding but turned out amazing pictures nonetheless. She kept everything smooth and calm and was really easy to work with.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

We absolutely love Barbara. She is AMAZING! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. The quality of our pics was beyond amazing. Barbara is patient, creative, flexible and just overall a blessing. We have had so many compliments on our pics and everyone who has seen them said they were magazine worthy. We are picture people and she captured our vision in every detail. Hiring her will be the BEST investment you will make. We look forward to working with Barb for years to come.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jenelle · Married on 03/28/2014

Barbara was amazing. We truly enjoyed every ounce of her being there, not only as our photographer but as a guest! She's extremely professional, funny and creative! In just a matter of hours she became like family to us. Her pictures and ability are absolutely breathtaking! It rained on our wedding day and was gray out, but she wasn't worried. She made it fun, was so creative with different pictures, and I think I am actually happy that it rained. Our pictures turned out sooooo amazing and because she was able to roll with the punches of the rain, our pictures are one of a kind!!! I would recommend her to anyone I know and we plan on using her any time in the future that we need pictures. Thank you again Barbara for being such an amazing and genuine person, and the best photographer we could have asked for! She genuinely cares about your wedding day and wants you to leave the stress of pictures to her. She honestly made our day so much more fun!!!

Sent on 04/16/2014