AZ Tailored Events Reviews

AZ Tailored Events 6
AZ Tailored Events 7

bailee · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Amazing company!

We loved the communication, respect, thoughtfulness, professionalism, and service that we got! He made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be and more! Even the day of, he was on top of everything! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Our dance floor stayed busy the full night!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Miguel Santos · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience!

Giovanny was the best! I don’t even know where to start. From the very beginning he was always tentative to everything. He always answered our questions quickly, gave us suggestions when the wife was out of her mind. He was genuinely interested in making sure our day was great. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Karissa · Married on 08/03/2019

I could not of imagined a better dj for our big day.

Prior to our wedding Gio was EXTREMELY organized and prompt to any questions we had. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night!! After the wedding we had endless compliments about the playlist and the photo booth! Highly recommend Gio for any event you have!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Teresa Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Such an amazing group!

This company brought an amazing group of people to help take care of us. The DJ was GREAT! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Even the photo booth attendant was such a charismatic individual. I highly recommend anyone to hire these guys to take care of your night. Because they certainly did that for me and I am very impressed. Thank you so much for making our night out of this world!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Amber James · Married on 07/26/2019

Very Happy!!!!

They did such a wonderful job. Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. Even our grandparents were out there having a great time. They definitely made all guests happy and everyone kept telling me this was the best wedding they have been to. You will not go wrong with this company!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Erika Johnson · Married on 06/29/2019

AZ Tailored Event is the BEST!

I hired them very last minute. Our previous DJ had backed out and I was in desperate need of another one. They did an fabulous job! With just two weeks notice, they were able to do everything I asked. I hate to admit, I was very unsure of them. But I am so glad they did such a great job and I am so pleased! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Patricia Cortez · Married on 06/28/2019

OMG! Such a great experience!

They did a perfect job at my wedding. Everyone was pleased. I’m glad I chose them. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for making my night jut as I dreamed!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Bridget Suarez · Married on 06/22/2019

Best by far!

I reached out to Giovanny because I saw he was a bilingual DJ. Most of the DJ companies I spoke with said they were bilingual but could not keep a conversation in Spanish. Giovanny did a wonderful job at our wedding. He did both Spanish and English announcements. He was on point with the music and got people out on the dance floor. The photo booth was great too! Thank you for helping us create a lasting memory. We would refer his company to everyone.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Amber Kelsey · Married on 06/20/2019

So glad I picked this company!

Our wedding was something I will never forget. I had to even thank them in my final speech of the night. All our guests loved the DJ and said it was the best wedding they have been to. Thank you for doing everything right. My new hubby and I can't say thank you enough.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Alex Trujillo · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Job!

Giovanny did an amazing job with our wedding. He helped us with our worksheet and always followed up to make sure we didn't have any questions. The photo booth was a HUGE hit! We definitely recommend you adding this! We highly recommend Giovanny and we will continue to his him for all our party's!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lorraine Taylor · Married on 06/08/2019

Everyone Loved Our DJ!

He was a GREAT DJ! Everyone was talking about him all night! He played every song on our playlist and had no problems with requests. Very professional and would recommend this company to all my family and friends. We had such a great time! I'm so happy!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jackee Geideman · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent service

Great Dj , easy to work with , all in all an amazing company

Sent on 04/21/2019

Alex Howard · Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent services

Me and my family had a great time from start to finish. Giovanny Was professional and did a great job with the set ups. He also was a big help making sure we followed through with our wedding agenda. Thank you Giovanny. I would recommend him and AZ Tailored Events.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Roland Morgan · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome wedding reception

He did a great job. Very professional and friendly. Flexible and a good value.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Bauler · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent Service

We had the absolute joy of having Giovanny as our DJ for both ceremony and reception. He was everything we wanted and more. He provided mic services for the ceremony, a photo booth (boomerang/GIF version... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS), and killer music for the dance floor. He was very communicative and helped ease any anxieties I had about our big day. He was the best DJ to work with and I will recommend him to everyone! We were so incredibly pleased!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/04/2019

Best Company Ever!

This company did the most. They gave me the opportunity to change anything and everything in regards to the music and timeline. They helped us out every step of the way. I could not be more thankful for going with AZ Tailored Event. The photo booth was amazing and his equipment was to notch. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Service

AZTE was the best! I truly appreciate everything they did to make my day special. The customer service was over the top and their setups were clean. Showed up hours early to make sure everything was just right. I highly recoomend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Andrew D Tipton · Married on 12/14/2018

Using this DJ again and again!

Gio was professional, on time, and kept the party in the right mood the whole night. We will be using him again for family events and weddings in the future. He really made the party lively with a little music for everyone.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Cavanaugh Gueyser · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding was exactly weekday we envisioned and the DJ did not disappoint

Awesome! Never let the dance floor get cold. Hope I never have to get married again but if I do, I'm booking them!

Rick Jackson · Married on 12/08/2018

dj at my wedding

Excellent through and through,..........................................................................................................

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

BEST DJ choice!

Gio is THE BEST to work with! His customer service is extraordinary and he kept everyone out on the dance floor all night at our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor at one time or another, both the older guests and the littles, and most even stuck out there from start to finish😊 at one point, a guest said to me, “I keep wanting to go grab water but your DJ keeps playing songs I have to dance to and I don’t want to miss them!!!”
    Gio goes above and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of, and that the lead up to the event, as well as the event itself, are as stress free as possible. He offers suggestions, checks in, and listens to the vision you have for the kind of vibe you want. My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we hired him to DJ/MC our wedding and would recommend him 10/10 times

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Robert

Robert Mendoza · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing wedding Dj

I have to say he is one of the best DJ's I have ever worked with. He was super understanding and so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him for any wedding, which was my case but also company parties or anything.

Sent on 01/24/2019

George Lopez · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing DJ

Giovanny did the most for our special day! I would recommend him to anyone! His attention to detail was phenomenal. He made sure that I kept my stress levels down. His customer service was great! He made sure our special day was a memorable one.

Casey Crash · Married on 10/27/2018

AZ Tailored Events

AZ Tailored Events did a wonderful job on our wedding. They made sure all our questions were answered. They also followed up with us frequently to make sure we were ok. We gave them a pretty hard time with changing things a lot. But he never seemed discouraged and accommodated us at every turn. Definitely go with Az Tailored Events.

Rhalynn Colvin · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing DJ

Three letters simply sum up our experience after hiring Gio to DJ at our wedding... W O W! His set up was phenomenal and he made sure to tailor to our playlist requests all night while also adding additional great music that really kept our party going! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as great without him! If you like an upbeat party, Gio is the perfect DJ for you!

Sent on 02/05/2019