AWG Charter Services Reviews

19 | Las Vegas, NV

19 Reviews for AWG Charter Services

Ashley M. · Married on 07/01/2016

I would recommend AWG Ambassador on Limoscanner because they are very professional and organized company. There was no hassle dealing with them and no waiting around. With LOVE service from start to finish. I am impressed with their remarkable service to make their customer’ encounters so special, so professional. Caring is this company’s signature. Thank you for a job well done!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Great service! Starting with corresponding with Stephanie and having to change times and a few other things leading up to our rental period she was so easy to work with and so friendly! All the drivers were friendly and accommodating of our boisterous crowd. We used the charter bus to take the entire wedding party to/from the venue and some of our guests were able to hop on after the reception and get taken back to the hotel. The bride and groom too a separate car after the wedding and the driver was excellent as well. He got extra points for already having plenty of Michael Jackson playing when we got in the car. All cars were cooled and had water. We couldnt have asked for better service.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Anne · Married on 04/19/2014

This was my second time using AWG, and I was as impressed as the first time. The one-way transportation I booked for getting me and the bridesmaids to the wedding from the hotel was prompt, professional, and clean. The shuttle we booked for the guests was as well, and the driver very understanding of one of our inebriated guests. The shuttle I booked far in advance, but the 16 passenger limo coach I didn't book until the week of the wedding, and Latoya took care of booking everything with no hiccups.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Chris · Married on 11/02/2012

My wife and I used AWG Charter Services to provide limo transportation for our wedding. The driver was on time for everything and was very courteous. I was very satisfied and we will definitely use again.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Marricio · Married on 04/07/2009

This has got to be one of the fanciest limos I have ever been here good times.

Sent on 04/26/2009

Christy · Married on 04/22/2008

Our chauffeurs were very friendly and professional, arriving early...just in case! They were helpful, knowledgeable of the area, and knew how to handle the pressure of a nervous bride & groom!!

Sent on 12/20/2008

Charlyn · Married on 07/09/2016

I sent a booking request to few limo companies in Las Vegas, looking for a good quote. The difficulty was, that I needed few vehicles of different types. And was pleasantly surprised that AWG Ambassador has all of them http://limoscanner.com/partner/17-awg-ambassador/ And the prices are below comparable vehicles in other companies. I definitely recommend you to my other friends, who are getting married.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2013

We had to shuttle 80 people from the strip up to Henderson NV. Their prices were great, they were on time, clean charter buses as well as party busses for the bridal party. It was great. I highly recommend them for weddings or anything where you need to charter a bus!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

We used the limo coach for a photo tour of the strip after our ceremony with 7 guests. Even though the car said it could handle more guests, it would have been super tight if we had any more people attend! They had ice in the limo and waters available which was nice. We brought our own liquor snacks on. The driver was super flexible because we had multiple stops. He was able to get us super close to all the picture venues. It was a very easy and painless booking process and there were no hidden fees, they charged us exactly what was in the contract. The cost was very reasonable for three hours! It was a great way to do the photo tour with that many guests. Everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Cynthia · Married on 12/10/2009

Excellent price. Easy to work with in making changes. Drivers were very polite and friendly.We couuldn't have asked for better transportation for our wedding party and guests.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Nayata · Married on 07/29/2013

I booked AWG for a one way charter to transport our wedding guests to the reception venue. The booking process was very easy. I just called the customer service number and explained that I wanted a limo coach that seated roughtly 20 passengers. The quote was reasonable (compared to other transportation services). I had to give my credit card number to secure the reservation but they did not charge me until the day of. I was a little worried because I read some negative reviews by others (regarding overcharges or late shows), so I called AWG to confirm pickup about two days before. Everything was still a go. On the day of my wedding, AWG showed up on time and transported my guests without a hitch. I was a happy customer.

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 04/30/2011

We had AWG provide us with the wedding party transportation and guest transportation. The buses were clean and the prices were reasonable. They are also very good about answering their phone.

Sent on 05/22/2011

Jenni · Married on 09/22/2014

3.8
      3.5

From the start, AWG was very easy to work with.

We booked their 35 passenger mid-sized coach the eve of our wedding on Sept 22nd. The office staff is friendly, easy to work with and very helpful. They answered all our questions each time we called and offered several suggestions to meet our budget. Shortly after booking, email notifications are sent to confirm your booking details. They are very accommodating to changes and send updated details shortly after your call.

AWG's service is very professional and reasonably priced. Their fleet is well kept and offer ample seating on their coaches. Our driver arrived on time and returned to pick us up promptly, as promised. To anyone looking for a prompt and reliable transportation service for their event, we definitely recommend AWG Ambassador.

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • F

Breaunna · Married on 10/01/2010

3.8
      2.0

This is who the MB chapel provided for us. We had good experiences with them overall and they were always able to get something for us within an hour. The only bad part was once we had a limo coach and the AC was broken, which resulted first in them being late because they tried to fix it and then us being uncomfortable because they hadn't. One of the other limos that we had was not in very good condition on the inside. It was way expensive for what they did (usually trips that were 15-20 minutes) but I was just glad that I didn't have to plan it.

Sent on 11/16/2010
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 09/22/2012

3.0
      2.0

The service was good...driver was on time. It was a little ridiculous though that even though they had my cc info on file, the driver wouldnt start driving until I had given him my actuall cc and signed....we were running a little late and I was like "OMG can we please do this at a red light or something?" like we were gonna skip out on the bill lol. Btw, I asked for a towncar and an SUV showed up....but oh well we got where we needed to be.....and $275 for two hours is not a great deal

Sent on 12/22/2012

1.8
      1.5
      2.5
      0.5

AWG was on time to pick up our wedding party. We ran a little bit behind and the Driver was forced to wait for us but we still completed our trip within the allotted 1 hour timeframe. He drove us a total distance of about 5 miles. Upon arrival to our destination I asked the driver if everything was good. He told me "Everything except the tip" after I told him that it should all be included he told me he would need to check the paperwork. After he checked the paperwork I again asked him if we were good and he then said to me "yes they put a small percentage on there for tip" I prepaid for the ride through the company and they told me that tip was included. Since when is 25% gratuity a small percentage? Driver was very rude. Company was OK, driver was not.

Sent on 12/15/2012

1.0

They got the job done. Their bus was great but fit 16 when we only need 8. Not a lot of variety with their vehicle choices size-wise. The bus driver took us the extremely long way to the venue and was quite rude when a bridesmaid was late and couldn't find the area to meet up. As with the groomsmen - they couldn't find the area & had a rude bus driver. Overall, they did okay. I wouldn't recommend them if you want someone friendly.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Matthew · Married on 07/01/2011

0.6
      0.0

AWG sent the wrong party bus to my wedding. Could it get any worse?

I asked for a 28 passenger party bus to be sent to the church to pick up me, my bride, and our wedding party (which was 22 people) but instead they sent the same 16 passenger bus that I had used earlier in the day. Rather than apologizing and sending the proper bus, they said it was my fault and that I had booked it incorrectly (I'm 100% positive I asked the agent for the 28 passenger bus, I couldn't be more sure). AWG's email confirmations don't even include the type of bus to be used so it's no wonder I wasn't able to catch their mistake.

So instead of continuing our perfect day, we had to find drivers to take some of the wedding party to the reception. What a downer on such a good day... They offered no apology and no refund.

Don't risk a wedding-day screw up -- don't use AWG.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Kirsten · Married on 05/13/2016

0.4
      0.5

I booked 2 vehicles with Stephanie at AWG back in August for our May 2016 wedding. A 56 passenger motorcoach and a 28 passenger limo bus. When I originally booked, we had planned to do the ceremony at sunset, but when we got more into the planning, the time got changed to mid afternoon. I emailed Stepahnie to let her know about the changes and to update my arrangements with her. She responded to my email saying they no longer had a motor coach and they wouldn't be able to provide that service, instead I could book 2 35 passenger busses at a higher rate than what our original agreement stated. When I said that we had a contract to receive transportation for 56 + 28 guests at a specified cost, she refused to honour that price and only offered me the higher rate with the different vehicles. Not only that, the only reason I even know we won't have a motorocoach is because I contacted her, they did not make any effort to contact me and update our arrangements at any point prior. Who knows if on the day of the wedding I would even have known they no longer offered a motorcoach, my guests could have been standing outside the hotel waiting for a bus that wasn't even coming...

Sent on 12/29/2015