AWG Ambassador

3.7 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating
    Ashley M. Married on 07/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend AWG Ambassador on Limoscanner because they are very professional and organized company. There was no hassle dealing with them and no waiting around. With LOVE service from start to finish. I am impressed with their remarkable service to make their customer’ encounters so special, so professional. Caring is this company’s signature. Thank you for a job well done!
  • User5871025 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great service! Starting with corresponding with Stephanie and having to change times and a few other things leading up to our rental period she was so easy to work with and so friendly! All the drivers were friendly and accommodating of our boisterous crowd. We used the charter bus to take the entire wedding party to/from the venue and some of our guests were able to hop on after the reception and get taken back to the hotel. The bride and groom too a separate car after the wedding and the driver was excellent as well. He got extra points for already having plenty of Michael Jackson playing when we got in the car. All cars were cooled and had water. We couldnt have asked for better service.
    Anne Married on 04/19/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was my second time using AWG, and I was as impressed as the first time. The one-way transportation I booked for getting me and the bridesmaids to the wedding from the hotel was prompt, professional, and clean. The shuttle we booked for the guests was as well, and the driver very understanding of one of our inebriated guests. The shuttle I booked far in advance, but the 16 passenger limo coach I didn't book until the week of the wedding, and Latoya took care of booking everything with no hiccups.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

6430 S. Procyon Street Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Location of (AWG Ambassador)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding