Discreet Transportation

Henderson, NV View map Visit website

Discreet Transportation is a vehicle rental service in Las Vegas, Nevada that provides transport for weddings and special events. Specializing in luxury party buses, this business offers couples a unique way to bring guests to their wedding destination. With ambient lighting and an inbuilt bar at their disposal, couples can get the party started while traveling in style.

At Discreet Transportation, couples can hire up to 42-seat party buses complete with state-of-the-art speakers, flatscreen TVs, and luggage storage. Each bus is fitted with two tall dance poles for those who love to move to the music. Whether couples are celebrating an engagement party, pre-wedding shower, or the big day itself, the staff will ensure everyone travels safely to their destination.

We have every size bus and will organize all your transportation needs!!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Party Bus

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Message vendor

• Linda
    Linda L. Married on 10/29/2022

Great experience

Great experience for me and my friends and family, excellent customer service, we had a lot of fun at the party bus, they were on time on both rides. I recommend them 100%

Discreet Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your wedding was amazing!! So much fun cruising with your group and your brother leading the pre-party!!!
    Kristen R. Married on 10/14/2022

Simply awesome

This was EXACTLY what we needed for our wedding day. A huge fun party bus to take us to the wedding and back. JT was so much more responsive than any other service! He quoted me exactly what I needed…no minimums and no hidden fees. The day of the wedding was perfect. My family had soooo much fun on the way there and back. Esp the kids!!!! We played music through the Bluetooth and danced and sang and used the ice and cups provided also. So much room on this party bus that a couple extras were able to come back with us. I can’t say enough about how awesome fun and accommodating discreet limo is!!! Thanks JT!

Discreet Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your group was just perfect and the kids... adorable!! Happy to be a tiny piece in your big day!!! Congrats!!!
    Stephen H. Married on 09/21/2022

Wedding 9/21

We rented the large party bus for our wedding on 9/21 in Vegas. Can’t recommend it enough!

Discreet Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!! The ceremony was amazing and we were happy to play a small role. Thanks again
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jonny
Jonny
Owner

My wife and I have lived in Vegas, been single in Vegas, got married in Vegas, and now our raising our 4 daughters in Vegas.... I'll handle everything required to make your transportation in our City seamless!!

Henderson Henderson, NV, 89052
7023420188
Location of (Discreet Transportation)
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV, 89109