Autumn Harrison Photography Reviews

Autumn Harrison Photography 5
Autumn Harrison Photography 6
Autumn Harrison Photography 7

V · Married on 04/10/2015

Autumn was absolutely amazing. She was recommended to us by another photographer, and I'm incredibly happy she was. I can no longer even imagine anyone else having taken our pictures. My husband and I had a very intimate wedding of just the two of us. Autumn captured every moment perfectly. She made the day incredibly memorable for us. She captured all the special intimate moments through out the day and we were able to go and share those moments with our families through her pictures. Autumn is a pleasure to be around. She's upbeat, funny, and as sweet as can be. I honestly can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Libby Bradley · Married on 09/20/2014

Autumn Harrison Photography did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding, engagement, and bridal pictures. We had such a wonderful time working with Autumn by the time it came to our wedding we were so comfortable with one another she seemed to be apart of the wedding party. She covered each detail with a unique eye, and captured both emotional and touching pictures of my husband and I on our big day. She stops at nothing to get the perfect shot, physically moving and standing up on ledges, etc. Even joining us in the early morning hours for a bridal party yoga class. She is wonderful and I definitely recommend using her as a photographer on your big day!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Autumn has such an amazing style of photography. She made us feel really special and calm on our photo shoots! She is incredibly sweet and has great energy. We absolutely would recommend her to a "cool" couple who would want moodier, edgier photos.

Sent on 12/08/2017