Autumn Harrison Photography Reviews

32 | Raleigh, NC

32 Reviews for Autumn Harrison Photography

Brandon · Married on 08/08/2015

Autumn really captured the magic and mystery our engagement and wedding weekend. From the initial "get to know you" shoot all the way through our actual wedding day, she was genuinely interested in us as a couple and the photos she took embody the spirit of our relationship and the celebration. She was patient, attentive to detail and always found a way to make us laugh. I cannot think of having a better person, yet alone a photographer, to work with. For me and my wife, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was high quality pictures and a high quality experience... Autumn delivered just that!

Sent on 11/21/2015

ann · Married on 07/18/2015

Autumn is amazingly talented and we were so lucky to have her as our engagement and wedding photographer. During the whole process she made me and my now husband feel very comfortable and at ease. Not only is she friendly and professional but her creative spark is beyond! She was able to capture everything in such a polished and seamless way. All of our friends and family have been gushing/raving about our pictures and we have Autumn to thank for that. I was a very meticulous bride and having Autumn being so detail oriented and hard-working made me stress-free as I trusted that she would capture all the important shots without me micro-managing(and she did just that!). She was always on top of her A-game. We had our wedding in Virginia and Autumn offered at her own expense to come up a day early just to scout the venue for shot ideas. This just comes to show you how passionate she is at her job and truly wants the best for her client. Autumn will for sure now be our life-long photographer. We are so happy she was able to capture all of memorable and special moments. I would recommend Autumn to anyone who wants a friendly photographer, that gets the job done, with an absolutely STUNNING outcome!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

Autumn photographed my wedding on July 4, 2015. She is absolutely amazing! After our initially consultation she had a vision and was sure that it fit mine. Her excitement about my wedding day and her passion for photography revealed how invested she was in this project. She was very intentional when in came to family photos, and shots that were contingent on weather, timing and sunsets, but also very accommodating. She made posed shots feel surprisingly natural, but also beautifully caught those candid moments that tell the story of the day. She is truly an artist and one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 07/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Autumn is an amazing photographer! She is so creative, fun, enthusiastic, professional, and talented. We hired Autumn for engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the wedding. She always had the most amazing ideas for the photos. She could see settings that would create beautiful pictures that we never would have considered. She always went above and beyond too. She was very responsive to my emails and flexible about scheduling sessions. At the wedding, she was so good at capturing spontaneous moments, and she was so good about blending into the party. Autumn is also willing to travel. We wanted to do our engagement photos in DC, even though we were getting married in Raleigh, and Autumn was totally willing to come. Our friends and family were blown away by the photos. After seeing Autumn's photos, my sister hired her too. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/06/2015

V · Married on 04/10/2015

Autumn was absolutely amazing. She was recommended to us by another photographer, and I'm incredibly happy she was. I can no longer even imagine anyone else having taken our pictures. My husband and I had a very intimate wedding of just the two of us. Autumn captured every moment perfectly. She made the day incredibly memorable for us. She captured all the special intimate moments through out the day and we were able to go and share those moments with our families through her pictures. Autumn is a pleasure to be around. She's upbeat, funny, and as sweet as can be. I honestly can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Libby Bradley · Married on 09/20/2014

Autumn Harrison Photography did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding, engagement, and bridal pictures. We had such a wonderful time working with Autumn by the time it came to our wedding we were so comfortable with one another she seemed to be apart of the wedding party. She covered each detail with a unique eye, and captured both emotional and touching pictures of my husband and I on our big day. She stops at nothing to get the perfect shot, physically moving and standing up on ledges, etc. Even joining us in the early morning hours for a bridal party yoga class. She is wonderful and I definitely recommend using her as a photographer on your big day!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Autumn has such an amazing style of photography. She made us feel really special and calm on our photo shoots! She is incredibly sweet and has great energy. We absolutely would recommend her to a "cool" couple who would want moodier, edgier photos.

Sent on 12/08/2017