Audrey Jean Events Reviews

Los Angeles, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Celia H. Married on 08/11/2019

She is literally amazing!

Oh my where to start with Audrey. She is literally sent from above. She is the sweetest most patient person ever. She is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! You will not regret hiring her. She listens and tries to be one step ahead. She is organized and takes the time to get to know the couple. She helped us get thru it all, she listens. She’s wonderful!

Audrey Jean Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Celia! You and Ramon were so sweet & wonderful to work with. It was such a joy to get to know you throughout the whole planning process.
  • Yasmine
    Yasmine E. Married on 09/22/2018

Audrey works miracles!!

Audrey was an absolute joy to work with! She captured my and my husband’s vision perfectly and it was our dream wedding. We could not have done it without Audrey. She has amazing taste and you can tell she truly loves what she does.
    Valentina E. Married on 08/26/2017

She was wonderful

Audrey was beyond amazing to work with. I wasn’t stressed out during my wedding process for even one moment because I knew I was in such good hands. She really took the time to understand my vision and did everything she could to create it. She even hand made things for me, which I still have hanging up in my home. It was such a wonderful experience. Working with someone like Audrey who truly cares about you is a gift. She is excellent