Atlas Grill Reviews

31 | Minneapolis, MN

31 Reviews for Atlas Grill

Autumn · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Food, Accommodating, and Responsive!

For our wedding, we primarily worked with Ken from Atlas. Ken has always been so responsive to our emails and phone calls! Working with Ken has been a breeze, as he did not burden us with worrying about too many details, and he coordinated everything so it worked perfectly on the day of!

We chose the Atlas chicken for our entree, and it was a perfect choice! It was delicious and our guests loved it as well! I definitely recommend it, and the pricing of the food and services was well within our budget!

I definitely recommend checking out what Atlas has to offer, as our experience with Atlas and Ken has been fantastic!

Joshua · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an awesome time at our wedding reception here. Ken was easy to work with, the food was excellent, the setup was easy, and we felt we got a good value for the price.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved working with Atlas Grill! The food was amazing - we received so many compliments from our guests. The service was wonderful too. They were easy to work with and very accommodating to our requests. I highly recommend them!

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t say enough about the service we received from Atlas Grill! Wonderful customer service from Ken. We were able to set up multiple tastings to decide on what our plated dinners were going to be. He was very helpful as to what appetizers we should have for cocktail hour and the quanties of each item. We were very satisfied with how everything was presented and all of our guests thought the food was wonderful!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Ken and his team were great to work with! The food was amazing and their helpfulness on the day of was fantastic! They even put put the name cards during the ceremony because we forgot them, they really went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of.

Renee · Married on 05/20/2017

We hosted our childrens’ rehearsal dinner at the Atlas Grill. Although we live out of state the planning was seamless. Ken Cole was extremely accommodating and the food was delicious. We had just over 100 guests yet it felt warm and intimate. It was perfect on every level.

Margaret · Married on 04/19/2017

I plan an annual reception each year in a different city in North America for about 900 people. I also have done wedding planning. When we took our event to Minneapolis, we researched several caterers. Atlas was among the top three. Once we began communicating with them and got an actual quote, we were sold on their promptness, value, and professionalism. The food for our event (held at City Hall) was outstanding! We had various food stations and all of them were both tasty and beautifully set. Ken was directing it all and was so attentive to details and to accommodating our needs and last minute requests. Atlas made the whole experience a truly memorable one. I know how scary it is to choose a caterer, you cannot go wrong with this one!

Brian · Married on 07/16/2016

Ken (catering manager), Abbass (owner and chef), and all the staff at Atlas were amazing! Beyond the incredible food, they went out of their way to make us, our family, and our friends feel like a part of the Atlas family. From the first night sampling the food all the way until the wedding day we were blown away by their incredible customer service and fantastic food. Definitely have your next event at or through Atlas!! -Brian and Matthew

Dillon · Married on 06/25/2016

Out of all the vendors, Atlas was by far the best to work with. From flexibility, to dependability, to quality, they were second to none.

Dana · Married on 06/04/2016

Atlas Grill is AMAZING! They catered our wedding in June and it was a very enjoyable experience all around. From the initial tasting, to menu planning, to coordinating the day of activities, they were a pleasure to work with. Ken Cole was very responsive to emails and updating estimates, and offered a lot of helpful advice along the way. And most importantly... our guests LOVED the food! All around, Atlas Grill was great and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Claire · Married on 05/14/2016

Ken was wonderful to work with . He was very kind, responsive and accomodating. The tasting we had was wonderful and Ken himself was there to answer any questions we had. The prices were pretty comparable to everywhere else we got quotes from. The food was delicious and we got many compliments on it. The waitstaff was lovely and Ken was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. We had ordered kid's meals and there was a mishap so Ken replaced it with something similar at no charge. Atlas is one of the few vendors we didn't feel nickel and dimed us. I would use Atlas Grill again!!

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband, Tyler, and I were married at Minneapolis City Hall in October 2015. Atlas Grill is one of City Hall's preferred caterers.

We could not be happier with Atlas Grill. Their food is unique and delicious. The Persian influence sets it apart from wedding food you find with so many other caterers. We got many compliments.

But it isn't just the food that sets Atlas apart; it's their level of service and professionalism. From the first meeting with Ken Cole (director of catering) to him answering my many, many emails to the very last minutes of our reception, it was apparent that Ken and his team truly care about their clients.

Ken is personable and hospitable. On the day of, I knew our guests were well taken care of. Just a quick example -- one of our place cards indicating a meal choice for a guest was lost and Ken handled it without hesitation. It's these little things that really add up to be big things.

If we were to do the wedding all over again, we would look nowhere else. We recommend Atlas Grill without hesitation.

Atlas Grill was one of the several preferred vendors that we could use at our wedding venue. We chose to use Atlas Grill not only because of their friendliness, but they were beyond helpful, very flexible, and really worked with us to make sure we stayed within our budget. Their service during the reception was outstanding and all of our guest loved their food. We actually started to run out and Atlas Grill came prepared incase more would be needed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and would use them again !!!

Dominic · Married on 04/03/2014

Held the grooms dinner on site. Staff excellent and easy to work with. Very helpful with last minute requests.

Ken and the team at the Atlas Grill provided the perfect setting for our Nov 9th wedding. The easy access to parking (which they validated), great food, and seamless service made our evening memorable and hassle free. We were treated very well from all staff members, start to finish. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to any engaged couples. It is a great value for a downtown wedding, well priced and classy but not overdone.

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Ken at Atlas Grill was so wonderful to work with! He made it so easy for us and was always available to answer questions. The food that night was amazing and we received countless compliments on our menu! The service from start to finish was top notch! Thank you, Ken and staff, for all you did to make our day so special!

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2013

Jen was very easy to work with. He responded to questions in a timely manner. Was very professional. He was extremely professional and helpful the evening of the event with updates and information

Lori · Married on 10/12/2013

Atlas Grill provided the catering services for my daughter's wedding at The Landmark Center in St Paul, MN on Saturday, 10-12-13. We had about 215 guests and chose to have dinner served buffet style so that we could have more variety. They service was seamless! Atlas suggested that we have two serving stations serving from 2 sides at each station. It was an excellent suggestion. It did not take long for the dinner service. The food was great! It was hot and delicious. Many guests told me that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Atlas also suggested that we have their staff pour the dinner wine after each table returned from the buffet. Another great suggestion. The severs were prompt and it added a nice touch to dinner. Atlas was also extremely careful about not having any gluten in the menu since the bride has Celiac's disease. At some point in the busy evening, I realized that Atlas has totally cleaned up the catering area of Landmark and even boxed up the leftover cake and food! I didn't have any worries all night long. I highly recommend Atlas for your next catered event whether at their restaurant or offsite.

A bit pricey, but everyone loved the food. The staff was great and so was Ken - he oversaw everything and would check in throughout the night. Great to work with!

Elena · Married on 07/05/2013

Honestly I could not say one bad thing about this place. I knew how great the food was but I was truly amazed at how great the service was as well! I have a pretty big family and everyone raved at how tasty the food was. The restaurant itself is so beautifully designed that decorating was a snap, I just brought centerpieces for the tables and they provided all of the linens and candles and it looked gorgeous. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have an upscale wedding for an extremely reasonable price!

Maile · Married on 05/01/2010

I cannot rave enough about the Atlas Grill. The ambiance in the restaurant was classy and intimate, the food was FANTASTIC, and working with the staff was a pleasure. Also the separation of the dining room with the atrium allowed for some guests to engage in quiet conversation while others were able to enjoy the music and dancing!

Ken Cole was our main contact at the Atlas Grill. Responses to all my phone calls and emails was within one day, he worked with our vendors directly (decorations, dj, etc.) to arrange set up times so that we could focus on other planning details, he worked with us to drop off our cake the evening before the event and to arrange set-up the day of our reception. During the event he was constantly present and monitoring how things were going. At times even approached my husband and I to ensure that everything was to our satisfaction. I appreciate that.

Furthermore, the staff really went above and beyond. An example was when, due to an unforeseen event, one important family member arrived to the reception about 2 hours after dinner had been served and cleared. (At this point in time, I am certain the kitchen had been closed for the evening.) I asked if there was any way we could get something for him eat. The chef happily obliged and prepared a full meal for him. It was very touching for the kitchen staff to do that for me and I was extremely appreciative!

Overall, the Atlas Grill was a fantastic location to hold our reception. Kudos to this wonderful venue!

Leah · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married at Minneapolis City Hall and it could not have been easier to work with Ken and his team. They knew the venue inside and out, which was great to rely on their expertise. The food was also amazing. I can not recommend them more.

The only thing I would have changed is to receive an invoice the day after rather than having to run around after the wedding looking for my credit card. It caused a little stress at the end of the day, but not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Mark · Married on 06/10/2017

Atlas was a very pleasant place to have our wedding reception. Everyone said the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. They were very responsive and nice to work with to plan everything. It was convenient to stay in the hotel on the next block as well.

Melane · Married on 09/03/2011

The food at the Atlas Grill is probably the best food I have ever tasted! The guests all raved about the food as well. The manager, Ken is great and really nice to work with! He is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing! He was also able to order my favorite beer which they do not normally carry which was great! Another really nice feature is that he includes votives for the tables, and free cake cutting/fancy display and coffee. My father, who tends to be hard to please, couldn't say enough good things about the place we chose. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to hold the reception at Atlas!